Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: mein Benjamin aus den USA

#81 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.01.2009 01:41

18.Januar 2009

Benjamin fruet sich auf die Moneten und will einen Flug buchen...

Datum: 18. Januar 2009 22:27
Betreff: Cant wait to give you all my love and care Baby...

Hello Sweetheart,
How are you and my Son doing today? i got your mail just this evening and thanks for the information about the money transfer.. i will just forward it to Mr. Jacob so that he can go and cash it tomorrow, i will look to it that i book my flight as soon as he gives me the balance after he takes his bills from it. So tell my Son i am going to see him within this week, I promise both of you that we are going to have a very wonderful family together Susann.. I love you so much and i just cant wait to hug and kiss you when i see you Baby. I am so happy that finally we are going to have to see each other my love.. Ok i will end here but you will hear from me soon because i am going to give you my flight info. after i book it.. You will be seeing your Daughter too Baby and i will be seeing my Son Tim.. i love him very much.. Much love and affectionate kisses to you Baby..

Leider kehrte mein Benjamin vom letzten Gang zur Bank nicht zurück...
So wie es aussieht ist diese Geschichte nun auch zu Ende

aktuell bis zum 24. Januar kein Lebenszeichen mehr von Benjamin, aber er ist fleißig bei Friendscout. Ich aber auch... ich lasse ihn ständig sperren.....

Schnuckel

RE: mein Benjamin aus den USA

#82 von Scammy , 04.02.2009 20:07

_______________________________________________________________________________________

aktuell bis zum 24. Januar kein Lebenszeichen mehr von Benjamin,
aber er ist fleißig bei Friendscout. Ich aber auch... ich lasse ihn ständig sperren...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

bözess Mädchen......

--------
Scammy

Scammy

Die neue Freundin!
Die wundersame Wiederauferstehung von Paula

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz