Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: mein Benjamin aus den USA

#41 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2008 20:42

auch Benjamins Mail kann eine Geschäftsfrau nicht erweichen... Mail an MR. Ofori dem Hotelier:

An: kpebahotel@gmail.com

Datum: 18. Dezember 2008 00:23
Betreff: Waiting for the pic

Dear Mister Ofori

how are you doing today, hope you are well. I got a mail from my husband Mr. Bratt. I'm not very happy about the message he send. I'm a very busy person and I have to be carefully ,too. If you won't send your bank data... okay. For this I beg for a picture, but till now it didn't arrive. I told you I will send money off after I got this Pic. It can't be so difficult to make a picture with my husband, daughter an your person. I like to know who gets the money. If you won't make a picture before your hotel... okay, make it in your house. No problem. But I need securities. I don't know anything about your hotel, cannot find any informations .. I would like to know in which hotel I check in in the near future. Unless you don't want guests from Europe and also being able to do without Euros. I can find another hotel in Accra... no problem, hotel with references. But I like to be with my husband and daughter. Also I'm thinking it is better to send Euro than Cedi. Please, send the picture and I can send off the Euros.
Hope to hear from you soon

Yours sincerely
Susann F. Hado

You are a man or a woman? You like to be a model and to earn a lot of money?
http://mooseknuckle.webs.com/index.htm

bislang noch keine Reaktion von Benjamin oder Herrn Ofori. Habe ich die Beiden nun vergrällt?

Schnuckel

#42 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2008 22:47

immer noch keine Nachrichten von Benjamin oder Mr. Ofori. Deslab noch einmal eine Mail an Benjamin..

An: kineess@live.com

Datum: 19. Dezember 2008 22:29
Betreff: Dearest Benjamin

Dear Benjamin

how are you doing? Hope you are okay by the bad situation. Please, forgive me I didn't answer your mail, but I was ill and I'm not okay till now. I can understand the hotel manager.... you try to make me understanding about his problems, too. But do you understand me, too?? I would like only one evidence that everything is going right.... a pic. I will send the money as soon as I have the picture. Try to understand me ,too. You know... also I was scammed in the past. If I don't get the pic... than you have to find a way to stay there till it is possible for me to come to Ghana. This would be at the earliest on December 22nd. I'm not happy about this... and I hope the pic arrives before December 22nd. You don't know how much I'm missing you....I had so much hope to be with you to Xmas. Was so happy to have a family to Xmas, not to be alone. Or is all a dream? I love you so much and urgently I hope it is not a dream.

For ever yours
Susann

You are a man or a woman? You like to be a model and to earn a lot of money?
http://mooseknuckle.webs.com/index.htm

Schnuckel

#43 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 20.12.2008 19:30

immer noch nichts von Benjamin . Ich fürchte, er hat kalte Füße bekommen.... auf Grund meiner Forderung ein Bild von ihm, der Tochter und dem Hotelmanager zu senden. Wenn er das hinbekommen will... hat er viel Arbeit No pic... no money

Schnuckel

#44 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 18:27

Benjamin lebt also noch...

von: Benjamin Bratt
Datum: 23. Dezember 2008 09:38
Betreff: I cant stop loving you Susann.....

Hello Sweetlove Susann,
How are you doing??? Baby i just hope you are doing well because i wouldnt be happy with myself if i find out that you are not... Honey, i have missed you so much and i wanna let you know that Tracy and i are doing great here even though we havent raised anything yet and also i have been presuring Mr. Jacob to take the picture with us eversince he came and look for Tracy and i on the middle of the street here in Accra wondering which way to go. Mr. Jacob has really been an Angel Darling, Ok we are safe my love and i would like you to meet me online today at 9pm your time if possible too earlier than that... i have really missed you and Tracy also.. Hope to see you then.. Love you and have a wonderful and blesses day outthere... and i have been trying to reach your cell phone but it s always put on answering machine baby.. Do something about it because i really wanna listen to your sweet and romantic voice my Love mein answering machine arbeitet nur weil ich das Handy immer ausgeschaltet habe. Doch zu Weihnachten sollst du Gelegenheit bekommen mich anrufen zu dürfen...

Einen Tag vor dem heiligen Abend fehlte mir einfach die Zeit zum chatten...
Heute am 25.12. habe ich Friendscout einen Besuch abgestattet ... und wen sah ich da? ... genau... meinen Benjamin Profilsperrung bei FS eingeleitet!

Schnuckel

#45 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 26.12.2008 18:36

kaum zu glauben... mein Benjamin war online. Eigentlich wollte ich mich um 3 Uhr mit Stefano treffen, aber der kam nicht. Dann also Benjamin..

26.12.2008 15:03:34 [orange]Susann[/font] Hi Darling... how are you doing today?
Benni: Merry Christmas once again and a Happy New Year..... Extend my Greetings to our Son Tim for me .... Baby, when did you get on .... i am soo very happy to have met you my love
[orange]Susann:[/font] Merry Christmas to you too and to Tracy
Benni: My love, i Swear to you that all is not well because i am not in your arms and also by your side but i am promising you that we are going to meet very very soon [orange]dieses war in einer anderen Schriftfarbe geschrieben als die Sätze davor und die folgenden... gut möglich, dass er noch mit jemand anderem chattete [/font]
...... thank you soo very much Susann,,, and same to you ..... how is my Boy doing and how is he celebrating the Christmas?
[orange]und hier wieder in der anderen Farbe: [/font] alright i will be waiting n Saturday 4pm your time ok.. [orange]wen meint er ??? [/font] i miss you Susann and i cant stop loving you
[orange]Susann:[/font] he was here in the evening on 24.12. ... we are celebrating Xmas at this day
Benni: oh thats sweet
[orange]Susann:[/font] when do you celebrate Xmas? Yestreday?
Benni: i hope everything is ok with him.. Yes my love ... yesterday
[orange]Susann:[/font] thx, yes alright with him ... what about you and Tracy?
Benni: ok... i'm happy for both of you ..... Tracy is doing good but i have ask the Hotel Driver to take her to the restaurant for me .... she was hungry
[orange]Susann:[/font] *smile ... kids are always hungry
Benni: Baby, i have really missed you
[orange]Susann:[/font] so did I .. I thought you won't talk with me
Benni: why is that Sweetlove... i always give you offline message when i log in to check whether i have mails
[orange]Susann:[/font] o.. sorry.. I wasn't online.. only to check my mails ..... what had you done last days.. how were your days?
Benni: cool you know .... everything is ok
[orange]Susann: [/font] fine to hear it .... why didn't the hotel manager sent the pic... I was waiting for it
Benni: Baby, i was told it s not advisable to do that here either .... they dont take pictures like that ....
so i told him we can take it in the Hotel room but he has been soo busy for the past daysso i am also looking forward to take this pic.. with him ....... but all is fine with me and Tracy now.. he is a good man baby.. i mean Mr. Jacob
[orange]Susann:[/font] ok... but I need securities to send the money... you know I was scammed
Benni: yes Susann.. i understand everything you doing ok.. i really understand you and i am not mad at you ok..
i love you the more
[orange]Susann:[/font] you are so wonderful .... and you are always in my minds ... I love you so much and I feel bad about the problems you and Tracy have
Benni: ohh.. so sweet of you sweetlove ... Susann, are you really 52yrs? [orange]was soll das nun ? Neuer Benjamin vielleicht? [/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes... why do you ask?
Benni: because you look much more younger than your age .... what s the date of birth
[orange]Susann:[/font]10.February [orange] okay... nicht ganz... [/font]
Benni: oh i see .... you looking younger than your age seriously beleive me
[orange]Susann:[/font] thats nice for me ... what are your next plans Benjamin?
Benni: my next plan... is to come over to Germany from here so that we can both relocate to the State to start up a very wonderful family there .... what do you think of that?
[orange]Susann:[/font] that would be very nice, really ... I look forward to your family
Benni: i am going to marry you as soon as we get to the State Baby ..... have you asked your Father about what i told you the other time in my mail? [orange] stimmt... er sendete SMS, ich soll meinen Vater fragen ob er mit nach America kommen will [/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes.. I did and he will think about it, cos he is an old man and not good in health
Benni: Please make sure you agrees to that ok.. .. because i am not going to leave nobody behind .... i wanna make a family with your family
[orange]Susann:[/font]
you are such a good man.. I thank God i met you
Benni: i thank God i met you too Susann ..... and i am very happy to have met you
[orange]Susann:[/font] my Father says: one does not transplant old trees .. but he will think about it
Benni: that s true but you and i are going to change that statement he made Trust me
[orange]Susann:[/font] the problem is not he doesn't trust you... he has a lot of friends here and it isn't easy to go into a country where he doesn't know anybody
Benni: he can come back after our wedding if he wants to
[orange]Susann:[/font] but till that time you are here... he can think about it and we talk with him
Benni: i love you soo much Susann
[orange]Susann:[/font]
so do I ... I will love you for the rest of my life and a day
Benni: thank you
[orange]Susann:[/font] you are welcome darling ...
Benni: Alright i gotta rush now Baby,.. so i will meet you here at 4pm Saturday ... or can you make it this evening?
[orange]Susann: [/font] sorry.. I'm not here tonight and tomorrow I promised my Father to come... what about Sunday .. 4 pm? [orange]heute Abend bin ich mit Darling William verabredet... [/font]
Benni: Sunday 4pm....mmmmmmm ....i think its ok for my love .... i will make it a point to be here at 4pm then [orange] scheint dir irgendwie nicht zu passen [/font] .... i will be here for you my loe
...... enjoy yourself ok.. and please take very good care of my Boy for me .... extend my greetings also
[orange]Susann:[/font] have a nice day my Darling.. I love you so much and will be there for you Sunday
Benni: tell him i love him soo much as a Father unto a Son
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes.. i will do ... my regards to Tracy
Benni: have a wonderful Christmas
[orange]Susann:[/font] you , too , thx I love you Benjamin
Benni: i love you Susann ... bye bye .... Millions of Kisses to you Sweetlove
[orange]Susann:[/font] wow...
Benni: bye
15:50:14 [orange]Susann: [/font] bye

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.10.2017 04:55 | Top

#46 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 27.12.2008 13:19

Zitat von Schnuckel
Heute am 25.12. habe ich Friendscout einen Besuch abgestattet ... und wen sah ich da? ... genau... meinen Benjamin Profilsperrung bei FS eingeleitet![/i]

erhielt gestern eine Benachrichtigung von FS dass Benjamin gesperrt ist. Habe kontrolliert... er war raus aus dem Programm , fragt sich nur wie lange...
Hoffe nur er meldet sich immer fleißig mit Bild an...

Schnuckel

#47 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 28.12.2008 20:05

auf meinen Benni ist Verlass, er war pünktlich wie die Maurer...

28.12.2008 15:55:58 Benni: Hello My love
Benni: how are you doing... i have really missed you Susann
Benni: and i hope you are still enjoying the christmas
[orange]Susann:[/font] Hello Benjamin, how are you doing my Dearest
Benni: i'm good Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] I'm fine and I enjoyed Christmas, yes
Benni: i'm happy you did my love
Benni: Susann how is my boy doing..
[orange]Susann:[/font] he is great Darling
Benni: that s good to know
[orange]Susann:[/font] Benni how is my little girl going?
[orange]Susann:[/font] *doing
Benni: ohh she s good Baby
Benni: she always mention your name and also she is so eager in meeting you
Benni: and i hope we will both meet eachother soon
[orange]Susann:[/font] Benni I hope the same
Benni: Yes you hope right
[orange]Susann: [/font] did you celebrate Xmas , too?
Benni: we did but not much.. you know we are stock in someone else country so we did celebrate but it s not much
Benni: i wanted to have spend this Xmas with the woman of my heart but it didnt happen the way i expected things to become
Benni: and i am apologising to you for that
Benni: hope you forgive me
[orange]Susann:[/font] *smile.. I forgive...
Benni: happy my love
Benni: so tell me whatz up with ya today?
[orange]Susann:[/font] Benni oh... was outday in the morning, need a bit fresh air... but it's cold in Ger, it's freezing, also by day
Benni: ohh how i wish i am with you to have keeping you company
[orange]Susann:[/font] Benni before we meet I try to work a bit by my computer, cos tomorrow work goes on
Benni: i will hold you very tight in my arms so that you wouldnt need to be cold
Benni: oh thats ok
[orange]Susann:[/font] that would be wonderful , but you are in my minds and that keeps me warm
Benni: yes i know because you are in my mind also and you are in everything i do or touch here
Benni: infact i am losing my head for your love Susann
Benni: i want to be alone with you in the room Baby
Benni: hahaha
Benni: that was funny
Benni: losing it for your love Susann
Benni: Baby, i wanna let you know that i love from the bottom of my heart
Benni: and i am going to do everything posible to bring us together
Benni: because been without you is to me.. like an eternity with sunshine or rain
Benni: i love you so much Susann and i will continue loving you till my dieing day Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] you are a poem Darling... my heart is melting
[orange]Susann: [/font] and I will be very happy to meet you and feel your arms around my body, your kisses on my lips , your warmth
Benni: all i wanna do to make you happy Susann.. i promise you that i wil do it even if it going to cost me my life
Benni: Baby.. i am going to make love to you all night long when i get to Germany
Benni: we are going to lock ourselves in the room the whole after we have gone on a dinner and a long walk on the Beach
Benni: i will prove to you just how much i love and care about you in so many ways when i get to Germany
Benni: i just love you with every breath that i take Baby
Benni: you are my all in all Susann

[orange].... und so geht es weiter und weiter und wei.....[/font]

Benni: i wish i am with you now so that i could Kiss you, Hug you and make love to you
Benni: so you could just hold my hand Susnn
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes.. it would be nice... let me dream a moment...
Benni: ok let s dream for a moment
Benni: you and i together
Susann: k
Benni: walking on the side of the beaches...holding hands
Benni: sharing our dreams
[orange]Susann:[/font] it's really nice to walk along the beach with you
Benni: yes it s nice walking along the beach with you also Susann
[orange]Susann:[/font] a bit cold , but you are soo close to me... I 'm not freezing
Benni: when i am with you i dont expect you to be freezing so it s normal because i am right by your side
Benni: touching you sexy body
Benni: i love you Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] really... I hope we are tohether very soon

[orange]Susann: [/font] now we should go into a cafe.. drink a coffee and after them we should go home in our warm rooms
Benni: ya i think that s a good idea
Benni: let s go then
Benni: you ready?
[orange]Susann:[/font] ready
Benni: ok let s move out then
[orange]Susann: [/font] brrr its cold now, but inside it's warm
Benni: hmm.. i guess let me try to keep you warm both the inside and the outside

[orange]und es folgt weiteres Süßholzgeraspel.....[/font]

Benni: The road to true love was never easy, I know I have hit all the bumps, but now I'm standing strong saying, I love you, 'til the end of time*
[orange]Susann:[/font] brb
Benni: i also love you and Tim very much.. you my family
[orange]Susann:[/font] sorry , please
Benni: it s ok
Benni: are you done with it
Benni: i mean are you done with whatever you doing...
[orange]Susann:[/font] *smile.. i was in the bathroom
[orange]Susann:[/font] and Tim is just coming in
Benni: ohh.. k
Benni: ok nice.. say hi to him for me
[orange]Susann: [/font] and he says hi , too and merry Xmas ,
Benni: thanks Tim... same to you my boy
Benni: hope you stay out of trouble son
[orange]Susann:[/font] he says.. every time
Benni: ok that s good
[orange]Susann:[/font] he is a lovely boy... a adult child *smile
Benni: ohh.. that s very good.. please take very good care of him for me
Benni: and Tim.. you there?
[orange]Susann:[/font] he is going in the kitchen... always hungry
Benni: Please, Please take very very very good care of Mum for me because it s wouldnt be long for you to see me there
Benni: Susann ask him if he will be willing to come over to the States with us
Benni: when i get to Germany
[orange]Susann:[/font] he says... thank you.... it will be graet to come to the States
Benni: wowwowwowwowwow
Benni: that s wonderful
Benni: i promise to make both of you very happy when we get to the state
Benni: i am going to buy you the best latest car in town when we get to the state
Benni: and i am going to give you your own apartment
[orange]Susann:[/font] he say... wooowwww , never he thought he get his own apartment in States, but is says... thats really wonderful
Benni: yes i will do that my Boy trust me i will
Benni: because i love both you and your Mother very much
Benni: and i am ready and willing to do everything within my power to make both of you very happy
Benni: and that i will do
[grün]Tim:[/font] yes... you are a wonderful dad and my mother loves you a lot
[grün]Tim:[/font] take good care about her, she is all i have
Benni: i love her too Tim and i will always love her
Benni: that i promise i will
Benni: i am going to take very good care of her and you also
[grün]Tim:[/font] you are a wonderful dad i like you so much and I am happy you found my mother
Benni: i am happy too Tim... your mother is the best and wonderful woman in the world
Benni: and i have vowed to make her happy for the rest of her life
[grün]Tim:[/font] thank you dad
Benni: you welcome Son
[grün]Tim:[/font] yes , she is a good mom
Benni: and i love her
[grün]Tim:[/font] I will believe it and my mother is very happy to found someone like you
Benni: ok Son.. i love both you are your mother very very much and i cannot do without you both
Benni: so i will come over to Germany and we can relocate to the United States
Benni: and start up a very wonderful family
[grün]Tim:[/font] that would be wonderful and I am happy to get a new family and my mother has such a good man like you. For this I love you dad
Benni: hahaha.. i love you too Son as a Father unto his Son
[grün]Tim:[/font] thank you dad you are a good man
Benni: i will do all that i could to make you happy also
Benni: thank you too Son
Benni: i love you all
[grün]Tim:[/font] dad i love you as a son can love a father
Benni: wow.. i am a happy man
[grün]Tim:[/font] but now i will let my mother talk again
[grün]Tim:[/font] hug you dad..bye
Benni: ok Son.. it was nice talking to you
Benni: hug you too Son
Benni: take very good care of yourself for me
Benni: because i wouldnt want any bad thing happen to you
Benni: God forbid that
[grün]Tim:[/font] I will do dad ....i promise it to you bye for now and greetings to my sister
Benni: ohh.. ok she will hear it
Benni: thank you Son
[grün]Tim:[/font] y are welcome dad... bye now
Benni: her name is Tracy.. you Mum mention that..
Benni: ok bye
[orange]Susann:[/font] hi Darling
[orange]Susann:[/font] he is smiling
Benni: hello Sweetheart
Benni: i'm smiling here myself
Benni: and very happy to be his Dad
Benni: i am willing to give him everything Susann
Benni: because he is my only Son
[orange]Susann: [/font] I'm thinking... it was a good idea to talk a bit with him
Benni: why do you say that Baby..
[orange]Susann:[/font] now he was talking with you , before that he heart about you... this is a good way to learn each other in a better way
Benni: ohh yes.. i think you right there
Benni: it s was nice talking to him
Benni: i love him Susann.. my Son wow
[orange]Susann:[/font] I'm thinking... all man likes to have a son
Benni: hmmm....
Benni: Baby.. Mr. Jacob was saying he will be giving me a cell phone Today so when he does give me.. i will send you an sms ok..
[orange]Susann:[/font] thats grat darling
[orange]Susann:[/font]*great
Benni: yea.. it s wonderful
Benni: i love you Susann
[orange]Susann:[/font] Darling.... we should close now... Tim likes to eat... he is hungry
Benni: oh ok
Benni: ok then.. i will send you an sms so when you coming online and you want me to meet you
Benni: just send sms and i will meet you ok?
Benni: i love you and stay bless and be good with my Son
[orange]Susann:[/font] willl take good care about him... i promise
Benni: nice to hear
[orange]Susann:[/font] can we meet Tuesday?
Benni: Tuesday what time?
[orange]Susann:[/font] eight... my time?
Benni: ok perfect
Benni: i will be on for you
Benni: i love you and enjoy the rest of the day
Benni: bye bye
[orange]Susann:[/font] I love you too and you are in my minds.. take care about yourself
Benni: yes 8pm your time Tuesday
[orange]Susann:[/font] I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
Benni: i love you Sweetheart
Benni: bye for now
17:46:10 [orange]Susann:[/font] bye darling

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.10.2017 04:55 | Top

#48 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 31.12.2008 23:47

bislang hat Benjamin noch nicht wieder nach Geld gefragt. Mal sehen was er heute im Chat zu sagen hat...

30.12.2008 20:14:37 Susann: hi Darling... sorry, I'm late
Benni: that s ok Baby
Benni: it s good you here
Benni: how was your day my love?
Susann: my day was okay... how was your day?
Benni: i cant complain Dear
Benni: it was good
Susann: that's nice... what about Tracy? She is okay?
Benni: Yea.. she is doing fine
Benni: but missed you so much
20:17:22 Benni: did you receive my sms?

und nun kommt wieder etwas was sicher wieder mal NICHT für mich bestimmt war:
20:18:03 Benni: my love, i am here waiting for you so just hit me up when you come online
man achte auf die Zeit... er sprach bereits mit mir.... und scheinbar wartete er auf noch jemanden

20:18:14 Susann: yes... thank you .. it arrives yesterday... don't know why it needs so long... but sometimes it happens
20:18:28 Benni Susann ohh i see
Susann: It's a long way to me
Benni: yea.. you right about that
Benni: but my spirit and love will alway be with you and i hope you know that
Susann: Yes Love.. I know and feel this
Benni: that s great to hear
Susann: you are my Angel... still watching over me
Benni: that s true baby.. i am not going to let go of you
Benni: not for a second...
Susann: than I never need a bodyguard :)
Benni: yea Sweetlove..
Susann: what have you done today?
Benni: Today.. i went to see someone who can help me get back the cars i shipped but all to no avail
Benni: they told me unless i have all the necessary documents but now i will need a laptop to do that
Benni: because i have some of the documents placed on a desk
Susann: oh, that's not nice... what do you like to do now?
Benni: Honey, i think i will rather come to Germany to meet you and later i will come back again to check on that
Susann: it will be nice if you like to come here
Benni: yes i want to come and meet you because that s the most important thing i have to do
Benni: i would like to meet you in person
Benni: and also i cant wait to see my Son Tim
Susann: really? hopefully you are not then disappointed by me
Benni: disappointed in what way my love?
Susann: in my person
Susann: how I look
Benni: hahaha.. you know what.. i think you are the most beautiful woman ever created by God
Benni: you really beautiful Susann everthough i havent seen you in person but i can say that again and again
Susann: hahaha... I know that's not true
Benni: you wonderful
Benni: that s the truth my love..
Benni: you beautiful and not even you can deny that fact
Benni: i love you more than myself Susann
Susann: Darling, you are so beautiful
Benni: i am going to make you the most happiest woman
Benni: and i promise to take very good care of Tim also
Susann: that would be nice.. ok , I hope you are not disappionted in my person
Benni: no no no... i wouldnt be warten wir es ab...
Benni: because you are beautiful
Susann: do you know when you like to come here?
Benni: yes.. i could come any moment from now but i have some problems with leaving because i havent still settled my bills here you know... i will need some cash to pay the hotel manager before i can leave
Benni: Baby.. i want you to do this for me.. go to your bank tomorrow and redraw a sum of 1500euros and send it with the information the manager gave you
Benni: when he get the money.. i can now leave by Thursday
Benni: do this for me please..
Benni: because i want to come over and spend the rest of my life with you and Tim
Benni: and i promise to pay you back as soon as i get to Germany na klar... kenn ich schon...
Benni: i am going to pay you back so you need not to worry about that
Susann: Darling.. can you tell me a bit about securities in Accra? You know, the hotel manager was hacked, I was scammed, now I'm very carefully
Benni: i know Sweetheart.. but do not worry because he is saying you should send it through western union money transfer der weiß noch nicht wie unzuverlässig die sind..sollte sich mal mit Willi in Verbindung setzen
Benni: so he knows what he is talking about
Benni: he will get it safely when you send it
Benni: so please go to your bank tomorrow and do this for me and for us
Benni: please
Benni: you are not risking anything Sweetheart.. that i can promise you and i will pay you back when i get to Germany
Benni: you need to trust me now please... klaro... ich traue dir... (aber nicht wenn du was versprichst zu tun)
Benni: trust me
Susann: my last good work to New Year's Eve...? Okay... I will go
Benni: ok thank you wart es nur ab...
Benni: immediately he gets his money tomorrow i will fly to Germany on Thursday
Benni: so that we think on what to do next
Benni: you and i in person kann ich mir denken...aber da geh ich mal nicht drauf ein...
Susann: hmmm ... I will think about it... but at first I will hug and kiss you, hug and kiss (a bit) my daughter... after them we will see
Benni: please Sweetheart you need not to think about anything.. doch nicht? hmmm...
Benni: you doing it for me
Benni: remember ... ok. ja genau... ich remember...
Susann: I will do all for you... cos I#m missing you and can't wait to meet you
Benni: i cant wait to meet you Susann.. that s what i want make you understand here also
Benni: because the first place i would like to go with you when i get to Germany is the Beach ... wir haben hier keinen , nur den Südsee...aber der hat auch nen kleinen Strand...für beach ball
Benni: because i want to be left alone with you
Benni: make love to you Susann and prove to you just how much you mean to me brrrr... hier friert es..
Benni: and how much i love and care about you
Benni Susann which airport will i be arriving at..
Susann: I'm thinking, the best will be Frankfurt or Berlin or Hannover
Susann: or Hamburg
Benni: which one will you prefer meeting me there?
Susann: farest away will be Frankfurt or Berlin ... Hannover or Hamburg is nearer to me
Benni: so lets meet at Hannover then
Susann: but I don't know , if Hannover or Hamburg is possible from Accra
Benni: i will ask the Hotel manager to check on that for me
Susann: Frankfurt is going... I know this
Benni: i will ask him
Benni: so not to worry ok?
Susann: yes... is okay my love
Benni: thank you
Susann: it doesn't make a matter to me to pick you up also from F or Berlin
Benni: ok
Susann: main think you are here
Benni: you said Frankfurt is going form here?
Susann: yes, that I know exactly jaaaa... hab zu Weihanchten dort erst 3 Stunden auf William gewartet
Benni: ok then, i will try to come to Frankfurt so please do not fail to come and pick me up when i give you my flight info
Susann: then I will get a free day
Benni: yes because you not going to work when i get there
Benni: we are going to spend the whole of the day together
Benni: because i have really missed you Baby
Benni: i want to walk hand in hand with you
Susann: I love you too Benjamin... sooooooo much
Benni: so when do you think it will be appropraite for you to send tomorrow and i will love it if you email me the info into my mail box so that i can personally hand the info to him
Benni: if you send it ealy i can try to book the flight tomorrow and come over
Benni: because i really want to see you Susann
Susann: I will take my lunchtime to go
Benni: that will be around what time?
Benni: and when do you expect me to come onlne and check if you have emailed the info..
Susann: I cannot exactly say when my lunchtime is, cos if there a lot of costumer I have to be there , mostly between 12am and 2 pm ... my time
Susann: *customer
Benni: then atleast by 4pm here i can come online and check it
Benni: that will be 5pm your time
Susann: yes... I will hurry to send the details to you, after lunchtime I have to work again
Benni: i will make it up to you when i get to Germany... i promise you that
Susann: tell me, what do you like to do tomorrow, cos it is the last day in this year#
Benni: not much Honey... but i know i will do alot of things with you when i get to Germany
Benni: because i did not spend the Christmas here to the fullest because you are not with me here
Susann: lol.. that will be the nwe year
Susann: *new
Benni: yes.. whats the difference.. i know i will celebrate both the Christmas and the New Year with you all over again
Benni: what do you say about that ??... braucht er 'ne Dusche??...oder auf was will er hinaus?
Benni: remember.. we will take the children to the movies also
Susann: I'm smiling.... and I know it will be great to be with you, when ever it will be, there is no time for us... time is standing still, only for us
Benni: yes my love.. only for us
Benni: Baby, you will need to get some rest now because tomorrow is another day
Benni: i wouldnt keep you here all night because you will be going to work tomorrow
Benni: i love you soo very much
Benni: i will be spending the New Year with you and our two children mein Sohn wird sich bedanken... der hat eigene Pläne
Benni: that i know
Benni: that will be Friday das seh ich noch nicht...
Susann: I will go to sleep now... think about you and by closing my eyes i can feel you are close to me and i feel your love
Benni: i feel your love also Susann
Benni: you are a very wonderful woman and i swear to spend the rest of my life with you
Benni: i will email you to keep you inform when i receive the info tomorrow
Susann: ok... sleep well and think about me
Benni: yes i am very happy
Benni: and i would be much more happier when i kiss your sugarcoated lips
Susann Benni *smile.... take good care about you and Tracy
Susann: I love you
Susann: good night benjamin
Benni: ohh.. i will my love
Benni: have a goodnight
Susann: bye for now my Benjamin
21:28:49 Benni: bye Sweetheat Susann

Schnuckel

#49 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 01.01.2009 00:00

ich war in der Mittagspause zur Bank, aber so einfach ist es nicht mehr mit dem Geld versenden...

Mail An Benjamin..

Datum: 31. Dezember 2008 14:06
Betreff: My Benjamin

Dear Benjamin
how are you doing today... hope you are okay... also Tracy my daughter. Okay... there is not so much time for me.... Was going to my bank and now I have a problem to send the money...
The bank people told me they cannot send money into another country without the receiver !! having filled out a questionnaire before. It shall be prevented with that that the transmit money is used for the money laundering. I payed the money to my bank and they will send it after they got the filled questionnaire. Now the time is running because I like to be with you tomorrow. I have scanned the questionnaire, please fill it out fast and return it to myself. Hope I get it back before my bank is closing, will send the filled questionnaire via mail to my bank. After them the bank people will send the money to you. I add a newsletter. Unfortunately, it is written in German but I know you can translate it. If I don't get the questionnaire back today, then you can get the money not before next Monday (about the New Year holidays).
Darling... I like to be with you, pleeeeeaaaaase, hurry up. I love you and I'm waiting for you... and for my daughter. Please, darling send me your mobile number, once again, I have deleted it inadvertently , sorry.
And now... my lunch time is over and I have to hurry, too. I love you.... will hug you and a kiss full of longing. Take care about yourself and Tracy.... I love you

Yours forever
Susann

die mitgesandten Dateien erspare ich mir hier... es sind die gleichen Fragen die auch William ausfüllen musste

Schnuckel

#50 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 01.01.2009 00:03

Benjamin mailt zurück...

Datum: 31. Dezember 2008 15:22
Betreff: RE: My Benjamin

Goodevening my love,
How are you doing today Susann.. i got your message and i couldnt translate a thing here so i would like to meet with you today at 8pm your time.. Hope to catch up with you there because we need to talk.. and here is my number once again #00233242349416.. i love you and i hope in chatting with you this evening ... kISSES MY LOVE

ich habe inzwischen so viele Telefon-Nummern... ich blick nicht mehr durch

Schnuckel

#51 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 01.01.2009 00:32

chatten wollte ich zu Silvester nicht, deshalb hinterließ ich Benjamin eine offline massage...

31.12.2008 18:40:31 Susann: Hello Darling
I'm missing you and Tracy ,too.
So that I am not alone to New Year's Eve, friends invited me.
Please, send me the question you do not understand, will try to help you
For me it doesn't make a matter if you or Mr Ofori is answering the questions.
Darling... I wish a happy new Year to Tracy and to you
I'm missimg you... i love you... and at midnight my thoughts are with you
Please Darling try your best... I cannot live without you
I'm sad you are not here when the year is changing into 2009 I love you

Schnuckel

#52 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 01.01.2009 00:37

ich war abends kurz zu Besuch bei Friendscout... da war er schon wieder mit einem Schwarzweissfoto abgebildet. Habe ihn bei FS als Scammer gemeldet. Mal sehen wie schnell er dieses Mal gehen muss.
Hoffentlich findet er nicht so viele einsame Herzen über die Feiertage

Schnuckel

#53 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 16:48

3.Januar 2009

Benjamin hinterläßt mir eine offline message:

03.01.2009 12:23:41 Benni: Hello Sweetlove, are you there?
hello Susann
Baby, it s wasnt easy translating the German language to English but i did what i could to translate some of them
i would like to meet you online around 8pm your time today so that we can have a little chat because i have really missed you
How is my Son doing my Dear.. you know Tim is my only son and i want you to take very good care of him till i get to Germany then i will take all the responsiblities as a Father suppose to... Tell him i miss him very much
do you have his photo? if you do please email to me ok... nö... habe keins von Tim, wozu auch? Brauchst wohl noch eines für deine Lügengeschichten, was?
i love you and if you get this message try to write something for me to know you have received it ok.. i love you so very much Susann and i will love you till my dieing day

Schnuckel

#54 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 17:34

3.Januar 2009

nachdem ich den Kontakt zu Benjamin auf Sparflamme gesetzt hatte, weil ich auf Rüchsendung der Fragebogen wartete, war ein Chat mal wieder nötig...

03.01.2009 20:49:04 [orange]Susann:[/font] hello Benjamin...just sign in
Benni: oh ok Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] how are you doing my Benjamin?
Benni: im good Baby.. you?
[orange]Susann:[/font] am ok... a bit tired, but I'm okay
Benni: oh i see
Benni: you work today?
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes.. I had to do till the afternoon
Benni: you must be very tired then my love
[orange]Susann:[/font]a bit, but it doesn't make a matter
Benni: alright.. did you get my offline messages?
Benni: and why didn't you call or even send me sms on my cell phone
[orange]Susann:[/font] was reading your offline message just before i contact you
[orange]Susann:[/font] I'm not online last days, only for looking for mails
[orange]Susann:[/font] why didn't you sent the questionnaire back?
Benni: honey.. it s difficult translating it.. [orange]so soll es sein...[/font]
Benni: i would like you to help me do that now
[orange]Susann:[/font] i cannot fill out, I'm not the receiver
Benni: i am not talking about you filling out here
[orange]Susann:[/font] but the questions are english and german
Benni: i mean i dont understand the language
[orange]Susann:[/font] or not?
Benni: it s only German language Baby
Benni: are you willing to tranlate for me?
[orange]Susann:[/font] I try to help you
[orange]Susann:[/font] and I told you some time ago you should sent the questions you do not know
[orange]Susann:[/font] why didn't you? [orange]Anmerkung: ich hatte Ben eine offline message hinterlassen, in der ich ihm sagte, er soll mir die Fragen, die er nicht versteht, zusenden. Leider bemerkte ich zu spät dass ich diese off-messi vergessen hatte zu posten und habe sie deshalb weggelassen[/font]
Benni: because i wanted to meet you online so that i can discuss with you
Benni: can i type the question now?
[orange]Susann:[/font] please... but i have to look for the english words... so I need a bit time sometimes
Benni: i think you can do better ok..
Benni: if you cant translate you let me know
Benni: is that ok with you
[orange]Susann:[/font] we try our best
Benni: hahaha... i love you Susann.. you can better this time with your english
[orange]Susann:[/font] Darling... Mr Ofori is the receiver, I'm right?
Benni: yes Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] then you need him ,too, cause some of the questions you din't know I'm thinking
Benni: i am not going to answer the questions for him.. i just want you to translate them so that i can show it to him [orange]wer's glaubt....[/font]
Benni: and he will answer them himself
[orange]Susann:[/font] ok ... i cannot control who is writing the answers
[orange]Susann:[/font] and it doesn't make a matter to myself who answers them
Benni: so what do you want me to do now Sweetheart..
Benni: because i dont think Mr. Jacob understands German
Benni: and it s me who is the victim here
Benni: without the translation he cannot answer it and that s what i want you to understand my o love
[orange]Susann:[/font] Darling, I understand... begin please
Benni: ok.. sweetheart

[orange]so wie die Sache mit den 3 Fragebogen lief war sie von mir eigentlich nicht geplant. Dennoch hatte Ben eine Menge Arbeit... er schrieb jede deutsche Frage vom Fragebogen ab, ich versuchte zu übersetzen. Das dauerte eine Weile....[/font]

Benni: ok Baby, i think that will be all for now
Benni: those are the questions
Benni: thank you my love
Benni: all that matters to me now is to come over and spend the rest of my life with you
03.01.2009 22:31:39 Benni Susann i hope Mr. Jacob answers this as quick as he can so that i can email it to you and you email it to the Bank
Benni: ok my love
[orange]Susann:[/font] I love you , too Benjamin
Benni: ok i have to go get Mr. Ofori now so that he tell me what to do next
Benni: i love you so much Susann and i cant wait to feel your lips on mine
Benni: i just cant wait Baby
Benni: ok i will leave you now and search for the missing question
Benni: can we chat tomorrow?
[orange]Susann:[/font] okay Darling... my greetings to Tracy
Benni: ok mine also to Tim
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes, when? in the afternoon?
Benni: i love him very much.. tell him that for me
Benni: in the afternoon what time?
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes.. i will do
[orange]Susann:[/font] at 4 my time?
Benni: i will be here then
Benni: have a sound sleep and goodnight my love
[orange]Susann:[/font] ok... I love you and you are in my mind...all the time
[orange]Susann:[/font] have a good sleep my darling and dream a bit about me
Benni: i cant dream abit about you Baby.. No.. i am going to dream all night about you
Benni: that i know
Benni: and i am sure of it
Benni: ok then
Benni: see ya
22:39:51 [orange]Susann:[/font] see ya

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.10.2017 04:56 | Top

#55 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 17:47

4.Januar 2009

nachts erhielt ich die beantworteten Fragen. Er hat sie vom Fragebogen alle abgeschrieben und beantwortet...(als Mail, selbstverständlich von Mr. Ofori, der ja der eigentliche Empfänger ist..

Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:33:36 +0000
To: kineess@live.com
Subject: The Questions Are Answered

Name des Em pfangers:...Jacob Ofori

Anschrift:.....195 Kpeba Hotel Rd

PLZ, Ort....00233

Land:.....Ghana

Geburtsdatum:....15/02/60

Betrag der Uberweisung:......euros1500

Kontonummer des Empfaner-Kontos:......I am sorry but i cannot dispose that here

Name der Empfanger-Bank:.....Ghana Commercial Bank

SWIFT-Code:......195 Kpeba Hotel Rd
1. Sind sie verbestraft?.....Never been Vonvicted

2. Wofur Sind sie verbestraft?......Not Convicted

3. Haben Sie jemals einen Mord begangen?........Never committed Murder

4. Warum haben sie den Mord begangen?......Never murdered anyone

5. Mit welcher Waffe haben sie den Mord begangen?......Not a murderer please

6. Haben sie jemals Internet-Kriminaltat Sie begangen haben!......Never Committed Internet Crime

7. Spezifizien Sie, welche Formen von Internet-kriminalitat Sie begangen haben!......Never Committed Internet Crime

8. Listen Sie alle Verbrechen auf, die Sie begangen haben:.....Never Committed Crimes

9. Haben oder hatten sie Kontakt zu einer terroristischen Vereinigung? W enn ja, geben sie an, um welche
terroristische Vereinigung es sich handelt und wie lange sie Kontakt zu dieser Vereinigung hatten.......Never contacted a combination of terrors
10. Zu welchem Zweck wird das u berwieseneGeld verwendet?.....Pay Bills and other things

11. Sind sie in der lage, lhren Lebensunterhalt ohne das uberwiesene Geld zu bestreiten?......I don't think so

12. Sind sie in jemals mit dem deutschen steuergesetz in Konflikt gekommen? Falls ja, geben sie genau an, wann und
wie!......No

13. Sind sie mit Steuergesetzen anderer Lander in Konflikt gekommen? In welchen Landern, wann und wie?......No

14. W er weiB von dieser Uberweisung? Geben sie Namen und Adressen an:.....Mr. Benjamin Bratt, the senders Husband

15. Sind Sie Mitglied einer Kirche, Religion oder sekte? Geben sie den Namen der Kirche/Religion/Sekte an:......Saturday Church Of Christ(SCC)Accra-Ghana

16. Waren sie oder ein bis zum 2.grade in seitenlinie mit lhnen verwandtes Familienmitglied an Verbrechen des des
3.Reiches oder anderen V erstoBen gegen die Menschenrechte beteiligt? Geben sie den Namen der person, den V
erwandtschaftsgrad und die Art der V erbrechen an.....No not in my Family

17. Rauchen sie? Wenn ja, welche Marke?......I don't smoke

18. Nehmen sie Drogen oder haben sie jemals Drogen genommen? W enn ja, wann und welche Art von Drogen?.....No

19. Haben sie einen Odipus-komples? W en ja, warum? W enn nein, warum nicht?.....No, because it a bad act

20. W ann waren sie das letzte Mal beim Arzt? Geben sie den Namen des Arztes an......Last Month and the my Doctors name is Dr. Fredrick Oppong

21. Welchen Politiker finden sie besser: George Bush oder Saddam Hussein? Erlautern sie, warum......None of them, Because they are all currupt

22. Fullen sie gerne Formulare aus?......

23. Wenn ja, warum?.....Yes, Because it helps to minimize fraud

24. Wenn nein, warum nicht?......

25. Haben sie dieses spezielle Formular gerne ausgefullt? Bitte erlautern sie, wie sie sich beim Ausfullen dieses
Formulares gefuhlt haben.......It was okay for me thank you.

lch erklare hiermit, dass ich alle Angaben in diesem Formular selbst vorgenommen habe, und dass sie der W ahrheit, der
W ahrheit und nichts als der W ahrheit entsprechen. lch erklare ferner, dass ich volles Verstandnis fur die Mabnahme
habe, dass dieses Formular bei allen Uberweisungen, die den EU/EWR-Raum veriassen, ausgefullt werden muss. Mir ist
bewusst, dass im Falle von falschen Angaben das Zielkonto in eine schwarze liste aufgenommen wird, so dass U
berweisungen aus dem EU/EWR-Raum zugunsten dieses Kontos nicht mehr durchgefuhrt werden konnen, und dass ein
Strafverfahren beim Europaischen Gerichtshofwegen Irrefuhrung der Behorden (BGB&3, Abs.4) und Erschleichen von U
berweisungen (HGB &651, Abs.1ff) gegen mich eroffnet werden kann.

Schnuckel

#56 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 17:56

4.Januar 2009

so wollte ich die Fragen nicht haben... also Mail an Benjamin...

Von: F* H*
An: Benjamin Bratt
Betreff: Re: FW: The Questions Are Answered /// Read it, please !!!!
Anhang: WU Fragebogen Nr... WU Fragebogen Nr... WU Fragebogen Nr...
Gesendet: So 04.01.09 21:32

Dear Benjamin

thank you for sending back the questionnaire. I was reading the newsletter to this questions and so I find out that there is a problem: the answers must be filled out in German and with the hand. So I will send back the questionnaire and try to help you. But Mr Ofori has to write with hand and he must sign at the end of the questionnaire. That means, he has to print the questions... to fill out ... to sign... scanning again and return the questions to me. I'm sorry, but I like to tell you before we got problems by sending the money. I will send the questionnaire again, because I don't know whether you have still the questions.. And I will send back your answers so that you know what the german answers mean.
And now the German answers: please write the answers with hand !!!

Name des Empfängers:...Jacob Ofori
Anschrift:.....195 Kpeba Hotel Rd
PLZ, Ort....00233
Land:.....Ghana
Geburtsdatum:....15/02/60
Betrag der Uberweisung:......euros1500
Kontonummer des Empfänger-Kontos:...... sorry, das kann ich hier nicht angeben
Name der Empfänger-Bank:.....Ghana Commercial Bank
SWIFT-Code:......195 Kpeba Hotel Rd

1) niemals vorbestraft gewesen
2) nicht vorbestraft
3) nein
4) niemals jemanden ermordet
5) bin kein Mörder bitte
6) niemals Internet Kriminalität begangen
7) niemals Internet Kriminalität gemacht
8) niemals Verbrechen begangen
9) keinen Kontakt
10) Rechnungen bezahlen und andere Dinge
11) ich glaube nicht
12) nein
13) nein
14) Mr Benjamin Bratt, Ehemann des Senders
15) Saturday Church Of Christ(SCC)Accra-Ghana thats ok in English, because it is a name
16) nein nicht in meiner Familie
17) ich rauche nicht
18) nein
19) nein weil es schlechte Tat ist
20) letzten Monat.... Dr. Fredrick Oppong
21) keinen weil sie alle korrupt sind
22) .....
23) ja weil es Betrug minimiert
24) ......
25) es war okay für mich.. danke

[ lch erklare hiermit, dass ich alle Angaben .>>>>>>....... and so on>>>>>>>......gegen mich eroffnet werden kann. ] After this Mr Ofori has to sign

sign:......................

Darling, dont't be sad now... but I'm happy to see this before I sent the answers to the bank.
I love you with all my heart. Hug and Kisses
Susann

Schnuckel

#57 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 18:02

bevor hier nun jemand sein Veto einlegt warum ich ihm die Fragen auf deutsch übersetzt habe... ich hätte ja sonst was schreiben können..., ich war mir nicht sicher ob er die Antworten nicht doch übersetzen konnte. Da ich andererseits verhindern wollte dass er sie einfach nur kopiert, habe ich ihm nur die Antworten geschickt.

Schnuckel

#58 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 19:15

4.Januar 2009

wir hatten uns gestern zum chatten verabredet...

04.01.2009 15:57:32 Benni: Hello Sweetheart
Benni: i am here
Benni: my love i am here waiting... just hit me up when you sign on
[orange]Susann:[/font] Hi Darling
[orange]Susann:[/font] hoe are you doing today?
Benni: ohh.. Sweetheart, i am doing fine and you?
[orange]Susann:[/font] I'm okay
Benni: that s good
[orange]Susann:[/font] a lot of greetings from my father... I was talking with him till now
Benni:oh i see.... is he ok.. i mean his health
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes, thank you.. he is okay
Benni: that sounds good to me
Benni: i am happy for your family
[orange]Susann:[/font] thx, you are so lovely... I know
Benni: and you are sweet my queen
[orange]Susann: [/font]he is crying about the cold weather here, it's snowing since yestreday and very cold
Benni: ohh.. i am so sorry to hear that about your Father
Benni: ohh.. old man.. the weather is bad for his condition
[orange]Susann:[/font] thats the time here, but it's not so nice for elderly people
Benni: yes i know that
Benni: it s must be pretty hard for him at this time of the season
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes.. and next days the temperature is going down to 5°F... so they told
Benni: very bad Baby
Benni: for the old man
Benni: i hope you can handle the weather...
[orange]Susann:[/font] very cold :), also for me
[orange]Susann:[/font] I have not such a lot of problems with it
Benni: but that wouldnt last long now because i will be there very soon to keep you company
[orange]Susann:[/font] thats a very good idea :)
Benni: i am going to keep you very warm Babu
Benni: i will keep you warm Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] ok... what have you done today? Anything nice?
Benni: what do you expect Baby...
Benni: Today i took Tracy to one of the Churches here
Benni: and we had a good time
[orange]Susann:[/font] are the Churches different to the States?
Benni: yes far difference
Benni: but it was ok.. you know here is Africa
[orange]Susann:[/font] what is the different?
Benni: in the State we dont spend much time in the Church.. well but here they took about 3 to 4hours
Benni: and it was becoming rather boring to me beleive me Baby
Benni: i was beginning to dose off
[orange]Susann:[/font] lol
Benni: But Tracy was happy because she met younger children there
Benni: But Baby... i miss you with every breath that i take
[orange]Susann:[/font] oh... thats good for Tracy... did she find some friends overthere?
[orange]Susann:[/font] Darling, I'm missing you, too.. believe me
Benni: i dont know about that.. unless i ask her
Benni: Susann, I love you unconditionally, with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible
Benni: I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm near you [orange]... und das soll ich glauben???[/font]
Benni: Man loves money [orange]besonders du...[/font] , bees love honey, flowers love dew, and I love you!
[orange]Susann:[/font] oh.. the poem is coming back :) ... and what are women loving?
Benni: what do you love.. you tell me [orange]ich dachte das wüßtest du... kanst mir das nicht von den Augen ablesen?[/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] hmmm , I've to think about.... yes a kiss from you, to be in your arms, to cuddle
Benni: hmmm.. very sweet of you to think that
Benni: i feel the same way when i am chatting with you Babh=y
Benni: i love you so much Susann
Benni: you are all that i need and want in this life i am living
[orange]Susann:[/font] to feel safed
Benni: i am thinking about you Baby
Benni: you are always on my mind
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes.. I can feel... y are very close to me and this is something for that I love you
Benni: i love you too Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] Darling... did Mr Ofori filled the questionnaire? Tomorry I like to send it off
[orange]Susann:[/font] *tomorrow
Benni: yes i think so but he hasnt emailed it to me yet
Benni: i will check on him after our chat
Benni: when he is done i will email to you
[orange]Susann:[/font] Benni k, thats good, because I'm waiting for it
Benni: ok Baby
Benni: i love you Susann and i cant wait to hold you close to me
Benni: and to feel your sweet lips on mine
Benni: i am going to kiss you so tenderly that you cannot resist me Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] smile... I won't resist you, I'm waiting to feel your warmth, your sweet kisses and something more
Benni: yes Baby.. something more
Benni hat das Animoticon "Kuss" gesendet
[orange]Susann:[/font] I hope we meet very soon... so all will be okay . I'm happy to have a new family now
Benni: i am happy too Susann
Benni: and also i am going to be a Father of a male child
Benni: that s Tim Baby
Benni: i love him very much and i cant wait to meet him also
Susann: Yes, will think so...he was here today for lunchtime
[orange]Susann:[/font] he ask me if it is going on with us
Benni: so i missed him.. like i would have chatted alittle bit with him so that i could know how he was doing [orange] o nee... dazu habe ich nun gar keine Lust..[/font]
Benni: ohh i see
[orange]Susann: [/font] he isn't there, he is going to his friends
[orange]Susann:[/font] with his bicycle, brrrr
Benni: i missed him
[orange]Susann:[/font] he is a shy boy but I'm thinking he is missing a father , too. He needs a friend
Benni: tell him.. i will be his Father and at the same time his best friend
[orange]Susann:[/font] i will do Darling
Benni: i love you all Baby
Benni: i love you both very much
Benni: i cant imagine my life without the two of you Susann
[orange]Susann:[/font] come here... soon, please
Benni: yes Baby.. very soon but i want you to stand and wait for them to send the money tomorrow before you leave
Benni: because i want to come over to you very badly
Benni: i am missing you Susann and i want to see you in person
Benni: Baby... i am coming to Germany to be with you ok...
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes darling.. I hope so and I'm waiting for you
[orange]Susann:[/font] never I will let you go again
Benni: why do you hope Baby.. i am coming to be with you and that s a fact so i dont want you to hope or dream because is for real [orange] leider sagt die Erfahrung was anderes [/font]
Benni: i need you more than you need me Susann
Benni: i love you more than you could ever imagine i do..
[orange]Susann:[/font] by reading your words you are so close and far by the same time. I like to be in your arms... just now
Benni: me too Baby
Benni: just give me a hug now

[orange]und so weiter, und so weiter....[/font]

[orange]Susann:[/font] just I'm thinking about Accra... I was reading they got a new President. What are the people are thinking about this man? Is he a better one
Benni: yes that s what they say about him.. the people of Ghana says he is the right man for the Country
Benni: so they are expecting much from this Man trust me
[orange]Susann:[/font] for the people I hope he is the right one, Ghana has a grat future with the right people
[orange]Susann:[/font] and I hope the corruption find an end in this land
Benni: yes Baby.. that s what everybody is hoping
Benni: and the whole world is now watching them
Benni: so i think with this man they are going to stop corruption in the Country
[orange]Susann:[/font] he tried to be a President for two times , it isn't easy for this man
Benni: yes Baby.. and Mr. Jacob told me in Ghana nobody stands for president for the first time and wins
Benni: you have to go and come back again [orange]?? meint er mich?[/font]
Benni: there are poor humans here in Africa-Ghana and they need real help
[orange]Susann:[/font] I hope the new President is the right one for this country and the people there, because there are a lot of possibilities for the export
Benni: yes that s what beats my mind..
Benni: they have the resorceses but they dont make good use of it
Benni: that s what you have said... the new President needs to do something about this
[orange]Susann:[/font] so I hope for all , the President and the people, he has the right men for help to find the right way
Benni: yes.. i hope he appoint very good Minister to help him in his duties
[orange]Susann:[/font] may God take care about him
Benni: ya
Benni: because he has alot to do for the Country
[orange]Susann:[/font] right
[orange]Susann:[/font] and for the people overthere... may be there is a possibility tió find work to come out of there poverty
Benni: Mr. Jacob said he promise to invest in people for jobs
Benni: meaning he is ready to provise jobs for the youth and everyone
[orange]Susann:[/font] thats good. Also I was reading there are coming more and more tourist s to that country, thats good
Benni: ya
[orange]Susann:[/font] But I'm not sure if the Ghanese do like it :)
Benni: yea you right
Benni: but if they dont like anything i think they can hold up a press conference to talk about it
[orange]Susann:[/font] y, they can do, i know .. not all of the tourists are good one
Benni: yes.. very true
Benni: some comes in to do drugs and other bad act
Benni: and that turnishes the image of the country
[orange]Susann:[/font] everytime the same... one bad is going and annother bad thing is coming, sometimes the people are stupid, sorry to say this
Benni: hahaha.. yes Baby
Benni: that true
[orange]Susann:[/font] but we both cannot change the world , we can try to be good and to live in freedom with respect to the other one
Benni: yes my love
Benni: do you like politics?
[orange]Susann:[/font] like... not really, but I have my own thouhgts about it .
[orange]Susann:[/font] I cannot understand why people make war, why they are corrupt , why everybody is thinking he is the better one
Benni: you cannot tell Baby
Benni: i dont understand this myself
[orange]Susann:[/font] why can't they live in peace, although in peace with there religion. Why not ß
Benni: i just dont know what s wrong but i think there must be something wrong somewhere
Benni: Baby.. i think Mr.Jacob is about to leave the Hotel
[orange]Susann:[/font] and the different between poor and rich are so much that the poor one have to hate the rich and the rich are thinking the poor people are not right. Sometimes I'm thinking i live in the wrong world
Benni: let me go ask him whether he has finish with the Questions
[orange]Susann:[/font] okay Darling
Benni: i will email it to you when he give it to me
Benni: so you can check it every now and then to see whether i have sent it ok?
[orange]Susann[/font]: okay Darling
[orange]Susann:[/font] then bye for now
Benni: bye Sweetheart
Benni: ok so when i get the money.. should i email you?
[orange]Susann:[/font] the Number you need ... I get them by mail from my bank. If I know this.. I will mail you too, ok?
[orange]Susann:[/font] Darling... go now... I love you
Benni: i love you too.. what time will you go to the bank?
Benni: tomorrow
[orange]Susann:[/font] will sent the qustionnaire by mail, the bank sent the number by mail, so I have not to go
Benni: see you then
Benni: take care
Benni: i love you
[orange]Susann:[/font] bye
[orange]Susann:[/font] till Tuesday, 8 pm, my time... bye for now my Love
17:39:28 Benni: bye Sweetheart

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.10.2017 04:56 | Top

#59 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 19:54

6.Januar 2009

Mr. Ofori sendet den in deutsch ausgefüllten Fragebogen zurück

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:11:36 +0000
To: kineess@live.com
Subject: Answered Questions In German
Mr. Bratt

3 jpg Dateien

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Fragebogen1 retour dt 06.Jan 09.JPG   Fragebogen2  retour dt 06.Jan 09.JPG   Fragebogen3  retour dt 06.Jan 09.JPG  

Schnuckel

#60 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 11.01.2009 00:27

6. Januar 2009

und wir haben wieder gechattet...

06.01.2009 19:59:47 [orange]Susann:[/font] good Evening Benjamin

Benni: Goodevening my love
Benni: how are you doing today?
Benni: y ou just coming back from work right?
[orange]Susann:[/font] I' doing fine today
[orange]Susann:[/font] and you are right... I'm home since 30 minutes
Susann: how was your day my love?
Benni: ny day was ok Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] and thank you for sending back the questionnaire, was reading them just before I sign in
Benni: oh ok, you did not sign in the morning before going to work
Benni: i sent it last night
[orange]Susann:[/font] sorry... I overslept this morning and so I had to hurry
[orange]Susann:[/font] its nort nice to come too late to work
Benni: yes i understand Baby
Benni: so are you going to forward it to your bank now or tomorrow Sweetheart
[orange]Susann:[/font] will send it to my bank after chatting, because now at this time nobody is working there
[orange]Susann:[/font] the bank is closed
Benni: oh that s ok
Benni: i miss you Baby
Benni: how is my boy doing..
Benni: have you heard from him?
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes... he was here the whole day... he was working with my computer... the kids have holidays here, but tomorrow school goes on
Benni: that s ok
Benni: i miss him very muh
Benni: Susann, i cant wait to get to Germany so that we can start up a new family
[orange]Susann:[/font] he ask me when do you and Tracy will arrive in German
Benni: well tell him it s wouldnt be long if things go as we plan
Benni: because the only reason i am here now is because of the bills but now i think your bankers will send it tomorrow right?
Benni: if that happens i dont have any problem with coming over to be with you and my Son
[orange]Susann:[/font] the bankers told.. they will send the money after the questionnaire arrives and all will be ok with the answers
Benni: ohh that s ok
Benni: they will now have the answers so i dont think they are going to delay me from coming over to meet the woman of my life
[orange]Susann:[/font] to me it was a little embarrassingly to send the questions again
[orange]Susann:[/font] but I thought.. better before the bank people tell me it isn't ok
Benni: No Baby.. please do not blame yourself [orange]isser nicht lieb? [/font]
Benni: please.. because it s not your fault
Benni: you did the right thing
Benni: because i wouldnt have known either
[orange]Susann:[/font] a bit it is my fault... because I should have think about it before you sent it
[orange]Susann:[/font] and I thouht you can translate it, but it seemed... you cannot [orange]du kannst bestimmt übersetzen... so hast du dir aber letztlich mehr Arbeit gemacht, alles abgeschrieben [/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] *thought
Benni: no my Darling.. i dont want you to start blaming yourself here
Benni: yes Baby
Benni: lets just forget about it now and talk about you and me
Benni: because i have missed you very much and i know you have missed me also...
Benni: right..
[orange]Susann:[/font] yesss SIR
Benni: i love you Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] I'm missing you all the time, because you are in my minds all the time
[orange]Susann:[/font] and I love you a lot Darling
Benni: i know you do love me Sweetheart and i love you very very much also
Benni: and i will love you till the end of tim
Benni: what you thinking about Baby
Benni: can you share it with me

[orange]und wir flirteten weiter und weiter...[/font]

[orange]Susann:[/font] oh... what happened?
Benni: i dont understand Sweetheart
Susann: you are away..
Benni: no the internet connection went off
Benni: but i think it s ok now
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes, all is ok
[orange]Susann:[/font] the internet connection feel your hot heart and went of
[orange]Susann:[/font] it was melting
Benni: hahaha.. you know you really have a way to put smiles on my face Susann
Benni: and i really like that
[orange]Susann:[/font] Darlind... I try to make every day one good thing...
Benni: Laughter is the best medicine of the heart
Benni: so i laugh alot
[orange]Susann:[/font] and if I can make you smiling... this is a good thing
Benni: yes i love that about you
Benni: because you always put smiles on my face
Benni: i really appreciate that
[orange]Susann:[/font] i wish you were here just now... than I could hud and kiss you now, cos my heart is burning
[orange]Susann:[/font] *hug
Benni: and you know mine is also melting now as you just said
Benni: i need you more Susann
Benni: i and tired of going to bed alone all by myself
Benni: i need you by my side Sweetheart
Benni: to keep me warm throughout the night
Benni: and you kiss me in the morning Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes, that would be fine... open the eyes... to look into your brown eyes(cos i like brown eyes) to kiss you tenderly and to say: good morning my love... didyou sleep well and was there a nice dream?
Benni: ohhhhh......... soooooo Sweet My love
Benni: you making me miss you the more Baby
[orange]Susann:[/font] and after your answer to cuddle a bit, to kiss a bit and... no... this is nothing for internet
Benni: yea Baby.. it s meant for you and i in person
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes Darling, your'e right
Benni: Honey.. i have some jokes to share with you.. do you enjoy jokes..
[orange]Susann:[/font] sure
Benni Susann ok but do you prefer it in your language so that you van have a perfect understand or you like it in English [orange]ich denke er hat keine Übersetzungsmaschiene.... [/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] better in english.... the translating machines do not translate very well. sometimes I have to look for some words, but mostly I understand it better in English
Benni: ok Sweetheart
Benni: it s goes like this..
Benni: An old man was critically ill. Feeling that death was near, he called his lawyer. "I want to become a lawyer. How much is it or the express degree you told me about?"
"It's $50,000," the lawyer said. "But why? You'll be dead soon, why do you want to become a lawyer?"
"That's my business! Get me the course!"
Four days later, the old man got his law degree. His lawyer was at his bedside, making sure his bill would be paid.
Suddenly the old man was racked with fits of coughing and it was clear that this would be the end. Still curious, the lawyer leaned over and said, "please, before it's too late, tell me why you wanted to to get a law degree so badly before you died?
In a faint whisper, as he breathed his last, the old man said, "One less lawyer . . ."
Benni: was that funny..
Benni: ok let me tell you another
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes, it is funny *i have a big smile on my face now
Benni: oh im happy to put a smile on your face
Benni: can i tell you another one
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes , please
Benni: ok Love
Benni: Little Johnny was in his math's class one day when the teacher singled him out. "If I gave you $20," the teacher began," and you gave $5 to Mary, $5 to Sally and $5 to Susan, what would you have?" "An orgy," Johnny answered.
[orange]Susann:[/font] lol
Benni: was it funny Sweetheart..
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes... very funny... oh this kids.. lol
Benni: yea
Benni: alright Baby.. my eyes are very heavy now and i need to take some rest and i know you are also tired by now and you also need to rest so when can we meet again.. [orange]er ist nicht müde... er will zu Friendscout24[/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] overtomorrow? will send the number to your mail bor? Or it is better to send offline message?
[orange]Susann:[/font] *mail box
Benni: anyhow Baby
Benni: but i have one funny last joke for you
Benni: you ready
[orange]Susann:[/font] k
Benni: This guy unexpectedly got the day off and decided he would spend it on the golf course. After arriving at the club house, he was told that the only way he could play today was if he was willing to play along with three nuns. He agreed and set off with the nuns in tow. At the first hole he said, after you, and the nuns insisted that he go first.
He took a giant swing and sliced it into a nearby bunker. "Goddammit!" he said. "Oh, my, please refrain from using that kind of language around us." said the nun
"I'm so sorry, ma'am, it won't happen again." The nun gets up to the tee and her ball travels about twenty yards, hits a tree, and bounces back behind them. "Well shit, Goddamn, hell, fuck!" exclaims the nun. "Hey, what did you tell me about that?" asks the man. "Yeah, well, you didn't hit a fuckin' tree."
Benni: hahaha.. hahaha [orange]hört er sich gerne lachen oder erzählen? [/font]
Benni: i love you Susan
[orange]Susann:[/font] very funny..lollol
Benni: yea i know
[orange]Susann:[/font] ok, Darling, before you get your rest...
[orange]Susann:[/font] let me tell
Benni: ok i will leave you now till tomorrow then
[orange]Susann:[/font] I love you so much and I will be yours to the end of my days
Benni: ohh.. i am happy Susann and i promise to be yours also
Benni: when can i check my mail fo the number
Benni: what time
[orange]Susann:[/font] Darling.. I'm so happy to meet you.. I love you... sleep with a dream about me
Benni: alright Baby.. i will definately dream about you that s for sure
[orange]Susann:[/font] I'm not sure when I'm back home... hope I can send it between 6 and 7 pm ..my time
Benni: i love you and have a wonderful night... Sweet Dream about me also
[orange]Susann:[/font] may be a bit earlier
Benni: goodnight
[orange]Susann:[/font] i love y too... good night Benjamin
21:15:34 [orange]Susann:[/font] bye

[orange]Benjamin chattet nicht mehr so lange wie früher. Er wartet auf sein Geld... was soll er da erzählen?
[/font]
[orange]seit ca 1 Woche ist er ständig über mehrere Stunden bei Friendscout24. Ich lasse ihn täglich sperren, er ist täglich mit anderem Namen und verschiedenen Ländern dort gemeldet. Manchmal hat er 2 Profile gleichzeitig laufen.[/font]

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.10.2017 04:57 | Top

Die neue Freundin!
Die wundersame Wiederauferstehung von Paula

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz