Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Super Anfang!

#21 von fridolin , 12.05.2008 15:14

Willst du deinen Angebeteten nicht in die Arme schließen? Wenn es mit Siegfried und anderen nicht klappt bringst du das Geld selber. Er muß aber vorher ein Hotelzimmer reservieren und die Bestätigung schicken.
Such dir im Internet ein teueres aus, die Reservierung kosten ihn bestimmt Geld.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 12.05.2008 | Top

RE: Super Anfang!

#22 von Scambaiter , 12.05.2008 16:24

In Antwort auf:
Tomorrow we have no time for the money transfer, but Jacques has
an old comrade of the legion. He is like a brother for Jacques.
His name is Pierre Boudin and he lives near Lagos!!!

Jacques will phone him and talk to him. He could bring you the money cash to your hotel!
Please give me the adress of your hotel, darling.
Oh oh, das ist eine höchst explosive Mischung! Gut gemacht, Goldfischli !

Fremdenlegion --> in Lagos --> Geld persönlich bringen --> Anschrift vom Hotel ...
Ich sehe den Mugu (äh Lover) förmliche Schwitzen, und dass Wasser kocht ihm im Arsc*

Das "sein" Geld so nahe sein kann/ist hat er wohl nicht vermutet.
Zum greifen nahe...und doch unerreichbar! Pöse pöes ...dumm gelaufen!
Dumm für den Mugu, gut für Goldfischli.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

Matthew: Ein hilfloser Mugu wird zum Kaspar gemacht.

#23 von schmubo , 12.05.2008 23:24

Selten habe ich die Entwicklung eines Baits so aufmerksam verfolgt...

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

RE: Matthew: Ein hilfloser Mugu wird zum Kaspar gemacht.

#24 von Goldfischli ( gelöscht ) , 14.05.2008 18:24

Ach, was ist Matthew doch rücksichtsvoll! Möchte niemand anderen außer Goldfischli mit seinen Problemen belästigen!

RE: Good morning
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 1:35:57 PM
To: xxx@hotmail.com

honey.. thanks for your lovely mail.. am greatful for been there for me.. my love dont you think is not necessary to contact any other person because i dont want bother you with my problems baby.. all you need is to make the transfer through western and i get it immediately... please i wait for your mail as soon.

i hopeyou still have the infrmation i gave you..
kiss

hmmmm am still waiting for your mail.. kiss

Da kann Matthew lange warten! Heute wird erst mal Tantchen unter die Erde gebracht!
RE: Good morning
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 9:07:47 AM
To: xxx@hotmail.com

good morning honey... how aee you today? i hope you are ok.. ???? hmmmm am still waiting for your mail.. kiss

Die letzten Tage musste Goldfischli Matthew etwas vernachlässigen, aber nach Tantchens Beerdigung kann sie sich wieder voll und ganz ihrem Liebsten widmen
Sie hat mal bei ihrer Schwiegermutter in spe angerufen, damit die sich nicht solche Sorgen macht!
Die Gute scheint etwas verwirrt zu sein...
Hi
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:31:16 PM
To: Matthew Bills (matthewbills.1968@hotmail.com)

Hello Darling,
how are you? I am so sorry because I answer so late! But the last days were not easy for me, with Jacques and Gunther and the funeral. Jacques could not understand why you don't want the money cash, but ok... He told me it would be no problem for his old comrade Pierre to bring it cash to you. It would be a pleasure for him to do his brother in arms a favour. Jacques told me, Pierre is so nice, friendly and modest, that you would never imagine that this man had killed five people - before he entered in the legion. Yesterday was the funeral of aunt Theodora. It was very grave. We sang the coral "So nimm denn meine Hände". And than our dear reverend August Backenhorn delivered such a good speech, that everybody started to cry. But now I must tell you something funny. Today I logged in by meetic for a few minutes and got an email from another US-citizen. He is in your age and sounds a little bit like you! Than I had the idea to phone your mother in Middletown, because I thought, she worries about you and your troubles in Nigeria. It was not difficult to find out her telephone number. Is it possible that she has dementia or the Alzheimer disease? She seemed to be so confused. She told me that you are in your jewellery store and not in Nigeria and wanted to call her husband, but your daddy had died when you are a child, darling. I think, when you are back in the USA you should go with her to a doctor. Today I got the bill from the undertaker, but now aunt theodora is six feet under and he can wait for his money, this vulture! Tomorrow I'll get my loan. Than I'll make the money transfer via Western Union. Can you look? Is everything correct?

Reciever name: Matthew Bills
State and city: lagos/ikeja
Zipcode: 234001..
Address: 8 fabukade akowonjo, shasha rd
codeword: love

loads of love and kisses

Goldfischli
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.05.2008 19:46 | Top

#25 von Scambaiter , 02.06.2008 03:14

Hmmmm....seit ca. 3 Wochen nichts neues vom guten Matthew?
Er ist doch hoffentlich noch am Leben ?

Oder hat er was gemerkt? Das es wohl doch nichts wird, mit den Geld Transfer?
Wäre zu schade, wir hätten gerne noch weiter gelesen...

OK Goldfischli, dann kommst du eben mit einer neuen Liebe...

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#26 von Goldfischli ( gelöscht ) , 03.06.2008 13:59

Tja Scambaiter,
ich bin auch außerordentlich betrübt, denn ich könnte doch gerade jetzt, wo Tantchens Haushaltsauflösung ansteht, einen starken Mann brauchen ... und einen reichen noch dazu, denn den Bestatter kann ich auch nicht mehr ewig hinhalten (er hat schon die zweite Mahnung geschickt, dieser pietätlose Aasgeier!) Da muss ich wohl mal wieder meine Angel auswerfen!

Goldfischli

Betrüger gesucht: Moses Allyson | Guess | Olusan Agbonde
Matthew Bills (mutmaßlicher Dating Scammer)

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz