Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Romance-Scammer julianmayson@hotmail.com , +14313033848

#1 von if6was9 , 29.12.2020 13:56

Romance-Scammer julianmayson@hotmail.com , +14313033848

Erstmals am 24.11.2020 hier im Forum gepostet:
https://www.scambaiter-forum.info/t5837f67-Romance-Scammer-stellen-sich-vor-III-70.html#msg10032728
Romance Scammer stellen sich vor III. (71)

Name, Vorname:
Julian oder Jules Mayson

Alter, Wohnort, Beruf:
45, Winnipeg, Kanada, Pilot bei Alpine Helicopters Inc Canada

E-Mail-Adressen:
julianmayson@hotmail.com

Telefon-/Faxnummern:
001 431 303 3848
+14313033848

Fake-Kurierfirma des Pakets mit Bargeld 524000 USD und Wertgegenständen von Julian Mayson an "seine neue Liebe": maillinklogisticsservice.com
Fake-Bank zur Überweisung von 524000 USD von Julian Mayson an "seine neue Liebe": imperialcontinentalb.com

Kontakt über:
Tinder

Story:
Kontakt seit Anfang Oktober per Mail, Whats app ab Mitte November 2020.
Pilot bei Alpine Helicopters Inc Canada. Aufgewachsen als Einzelkind in Amerika und danach Kanada. 2012 geheiratet, Kind hat die Frau verloren, danach ihn betrogen mit Freund, Scheidung 2017, Eltern verstorben. dann ewig lange emails geschrieben. Mitte November 2020 dann Flug in den Oman auf Ölplattform - er fliegt Materialien zu den Plattformen. Schickt Paket weg zu seiner "neuen Liebe" über Fake-Kurierfirma maillinklogisticsservice.com mit sehr viel Bargeld und teuren Geschenken, das aber in der Türkei hängen bleibt und dann kommen die Geldforderungen.

Weitere Infos hier im Forum:

Romance-Scammer-Profil "Julian Mayson", julianmayson@hotmail.com, +14313033848
https://www.scambaiter-forum.info/t5837f67-Romance-Scammer-stellen-sich-vor-III-70.html#msg10032728
Romance Scammer stellen sich vor III. (71)

Fake-Kurierdienst maillinklogisticsservice.com , customercare@maillinklogisticsservice.com
Website existiert seit: 2020-09-02
https://www.scambaiter-forum.info/t8974f114-Fake-Kurier-maillinklogisticsservice-com-customercare-maillinklogisticsservice-com.html#msg10032734
Fake-Kurier maillinklogisticsservice.com , customercare@maillinklogisticsservice.com

Fake-Bank imperialcontinentalb.com, customercare@imperialcontinentalb.com
Website existiert seit: 2020-06-12
https://www.scambaiter-forum.info/t8997f114-Fake-Bank-imperialcontinentalb-com-customercare-imperialcontinentalb-com.html#msg10033208
Fake-Bank imperialcontinentalb.com, customercare@imperialcontinentalb.com

Verlauf des Scam:

"Julian Mayson" ist auf Tinder aktiv, von dort wird die Kommunikation mit dem Romance-scam-Opfer auf eMail (julianmayson@hotmail.com) verlegt, später auf whatsapp (+14313033848).
Der Scammer baut über mehrere Wochen eine intensive Beziehung auf, Telefonate gibt es aber nie. Dafür täglich neue Liebesschwüre per eMail.
Mitte November fliegt der Kanadier "Julian Mayson" in den Oman von wo aus er ein Päckchen mit Bargeld, Goldschmuck und einem iPhone zu seiner neuen Liebe senden will:
"I arrived here in Oman, the parcel is containing iPhone Xs, MacBook, Rose gold Ring, Gold neck piece and a Rose Flower with the sum of $24,000...
Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction, I had no option than to seal the money in the same pack with those items."
Es geht um einen Gesamtwert von rund einer halben Million Euro, der Versand soll erfolgen durch:

Company Name: Mail Link Logistics Service
Tracking Number: 9409959xxxxx

Jetzt meldet sich die Fake-Kurierfirma maillinklogisticsservice.com und es folgen ständig neue Kosten für die Zustellung des Päckchens:

Zitat
From: customercare@maillinklogisticsservice.com, Aergul Adanır, Regional Coordinator, Mail Link Logistics Service
Payable charges are as follows:
Clearance charges: €2,380
Service charges: €360
Gross Charges : €2,740.00

Die Überweisung von 2,740.00 Euro soll auf ein türkisches Bankkonto erfolgen:
Beneficiary Bank Name: TURK EKONOMI BANKASI A.S.
Bank Address: TEB KAMPUS C ve D BLOK SARAY MAHALLESI SOKULLU CADDESI NO: 7A - 7B 34768 UMRANIYE ISTANBUL
Beneficiary Account Name: OZxxx CIxxx
Details of Payment: Private Transfer
Beneficiary account Number: 84639xxx
IBAN Number: TR600003200000000084639xxx

Hat das Opfer bezahlt kommt die nächste Zahlungsaufforderung:

Zitat
From: customercare@maillinklogisticsservice.com, Aergul Adanır, Regional Coordinator, Mail Link Logistics Service
Charge Services:
INSURANCE............€4,810
VAT..................€420
TOTAL = €5,230

Die Überweisung von 5.230.00 Euro soll auf das bereits oben genannte türkische Bankkonto erfolgen.
Nach Zahlung teilt customercare@maillinklogisticsservice.com, Aergul Adanır, mit daß die türkischen Zollbehörden verlangen daß das Bargeld nicht per Kurier sondern per Banküberweisung gesendet wird:
Jetzt kommt die Fake-Bank imperialcontinentalb.com ins Spiel:

Zitat
We have deposited the money/funds in a reputable and trusted bank here in Turkey with the information of Mr. Julian Mayson that we have as he directed us, so all you need to do now is to contact them through their email which is info@imperialcontinentalb.com and provide them with all the needed information and requirements for a bank to bank transfer of your funds/money into the bank account that you will provide.

"Julian Mayson" hilft natürlich gerne bei den Formalitäten:

Zitat
To: "info@imperialcontinentalb.com" info@imperialcontinentalb.com
CC: xxxx
Subject: To whom it may concern
Date: xxxx Nov 2020

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Julian Mayson. My money $524,000 (Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States dollar only) was deposited in your bank by Mail Link Logistics Service/ Turkish Custom Authority. I wish to know the basic requirements I need to forward to the bank for the said money to be transferred successfully into my account in Canada, thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully
Julian Mayson

Sent from my windows phone

Angeblich hat sich nun der UN-Sicherheitsrat eingeschaltet und verlangt Dokumente die teuer bezahlt werden müssen:

Zitat
From: info@imperialcontinentalb.com , Sumeyye Yavuz, Head of Foreign Remittance, Imperial Continental Bank
We got a fax from the Regional Unit of the UN Security Council ..... you people should make contact with the Anti-Terrorist unit by sending them a request email for a clearance certificate;....you people can get in touch with the legal department of the bank through this email address legal@imperialcontinentalb.com to help in procuring the needed certificate. Urgent action is needed.

Abgewickelt wird natürlich alles durch die gleiche Fake-Bank und es werden 20.500 Euro fällig:

Zitat
From: legal@imperialcontinentalb.com , Yagmur Demir, Head of Legal Department, Imperial Continental Bank
Money Laundering Certificate: €10,500.00
Anti-Terrorist Certificate: €10,000.00
Hence the total sum for the procurement of the said certificates will be Euro; 20,500
Please let us know when you are ready to send the documentation charges so that we can send you the payment details.

Die Überweisung von 20.500 Euro soll auf ein weiteres türkisches Bankkonto erfolgen:
Bank Address: TEB KAMPUS C ve D BLOK SARAY MAHALLESI SOKULLU CADDESI NO: 7A - 7B 34768 UMRANIYE ISTANBUL
Beneficiary Account Name: HAxxx YILxxx
Beneficiary account Number: 85041xxx
IBAN number: TR 720003200000000085041xxx

Ist diese Zahlung getätigt folgt die nächste Überraschung:

Zitat
From: legal@imperialcontinentalb.com , Yagmur Demir, Head of Legal Department, Imperial Continental Bank
We are pleased to announce to you that the legal department of the bank has successfully made all the necessary payment for the procurement of Anti-terrorist and Money laundering certificates from UNSEC for the suspension on your transfer to be uplifted and your account in Canada credited with the sum of $524,000 (Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States dollar only) which is within the 24 hours we promised you earlier after the procurement of the needed certificates but International Monetary Fund (IMF) is requesting for a final endorsement of the certificates...

Es werden weitere 32.000 Euro fällig:

Zitat
Anti-terrorist Endorsement: €16,000.00
Money Laundering Endorsement: €16,000.00
A total of €32,000 (Thirty-Two Thousand Euro) is needed for the final Endorsement of the two certificates.

Wenn die hier gefundenen Informationen für dich hilfreich waren oder dich evtl sogar vor einem größeren finanziellen Schaden bewahrt haben, dann spende bitte einen Kleinbetrag an uns! Dazu gehst du bitte auf unsere Startseite scambaiter-forum.info und nutzt den Button "Spenden an Scambaiter" rechts oben.
Aktueller Spendenaufruf: Aufruf zu freiwilligen Spenden für unser Forum (3)

if6was9
Administrator

RE: Romance-Scammer julianmayson@hotmail.com , +14313033848

#2 von if6was9 , 29.12.2020 14:29

Original-eMails von julianmayson@hotmail.com

Zitat

To: xxx
Subject: Glad that we crossed paths
Date: xx Oct 2020

Dear xxx,

How are you doing today? I hope today has been fair to you? I had to seat down and think of something worth reading, I hope I can at least get a little of your time. I never had plans of registering on any dating platforms but there are certain things in life we don’t plan but they happen. Well I have not been so lucky in past relationships. I have had it a bit rough and a marriage that hit the rocks, all these were not planned but they happened. I hope as time goes on we grow the confidence to tell each other more about us. I am happy I took this step; we can never know what the future holds.

I will tell you more about myself, my name is Julian Mayson, my birthday is on the 7th of January, I hope we get to celebrate the next one together, hopefully. My birth year is 1975. I live in Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada. I can argue that I do not really look my age; I guess it comes from living a very healthy lifestyle and being cautious of what I eat. I am my mother's only child, my parents are late, it is always sad to talk about this. I am a pilot with Alpine Helicopters Inc Canada. I will tell you all about that in my next letter, meanwhile I have to stop here, I have forgotten most words to say now. I look forward to your reply, take good care of yourself.

Best wishes,
Julian.

Zitat

Subject: Re: Glad that we crossed paths

Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for your letter, I appreciate getting a letter from you, it made me smile when I got your letter. How are you? I hope your day is going great or went great if it has already ended? I am so happy that you took the bold step to reply my letter, thank you once more. I visited Germany; Tinder allows you meet people from anywhere in the world. This is my first time of trying this method of getting closer to a person; I have never tried it before. Throughout my life I have never been someone who bought the superiority of doubts, I like to make attempts and be glad that I did, than just be a chicken and fail without ever making an attempt. If we are going to know more about each other through this means, we simply have to be sincere to each other as that is the bedrock of any successful communication between two people.

I would love to tell you more about my profession, I hope I do not bore you somehow, I am a Pilot, well in my profession four stripes means a Captain, I am a Captain and also a trainer for newly employed pilots that works with the firm. I have been with Alpine Helicopter Inc for 5 years; I have grown from my training days to a distinguished Captain. I have flown the Airbus A318 Elite, Embraer lineage 1000, and the Boeing BBJ for American Airlines, I worked with them for 15 years, had a beautiful working team but I had to let go and I got my helicopter license. I have been to so many countries, I have been to the major countries in Europe, Asia, I visited Australia last year, I have not been to Africa, and the opportunity has not presented itself. Working with Alpine helicopters involves providing transportation for the top men and women in the society. We also work with other firms such as Petroleum Companies for offshore duties. I am entrusted with the job of conveying the set of professionals from our hotel rooms to the rigs, my job also involves the supply of food and other materials, movement from the rig to other projects for inspection, on this type of jobs the companies that needs such services contacts the management of Alpine Helicopter Inc where we provide them with Pilots that carries out the job. When I am here in Canada, I have to work in my office where I seat to draw up plans and training schedules for new pilots, I have a team of Mechanical Engineers that works under my team to ensure the safety of our helicopters and passengers. Enough about my work feel free to ask me anything you would love to know. Do you like to drink Coffee? I am a huge fan of Coffee; I have been drinking Coffee almost all my life, it was not my thing growing up. I do not like to drink or smoke too, I do not have anything against it but it is not my thing. I hope you reply me again today.

Best Regards,
Julian.

Zitat

Subject: Re: Re: Glad that we crossed paths
Date: xxx Oct 2020

Good morning xxx,

How are you doing and how is your day going? I hope you are well and safe today? I am happy that you found the time to write me again. My intentions are clear, I want to find love and happiness, if we have the opportunity to have matched over Tinder, I think it happened for a reason and we can both be happy that we met, let's see what tomorrow holds for us. I am happy you liked my pictures, would be nice to also get yours. I would love to tell you more about myself, I believe in being sincere and I will always be sincere in all I tell you because I have developed interest in you for good. When I am working here in our office in Canada, I wake up every morning by 07:00 am, I get to work by 08:45 am it is not a fixed time, it depends on traffic and my driving mood for that day. I work from 09:00 am to 17:30 am. I love my work, it was not always like that working with an airline but after I left and found a new work family, I must say that I feel lot better now.

I am 182 cm tall; I weigh 80 kg, quite balanced for my age and also very fit. I work out during the weekends and week days when I am not too tired. I believe that the beauty of a woman is not just in her physical beauty, a complete woman is beautiful from all angles. Life is not always fair but we can’t choose to stop breathing if we were asked to. It is great to write and also expect to hear from you after writing you that makes me want to keep writing. I am quite active in sports, I love to play basketball, I like Ice Hockey too but I do not play. I love to swim, ski, I love travelling, I read, when I get bored I watch Netflix, I love to stay up to date too so other times I am watching CNN, CTV News, GTN or BNN Bloomberg. I have to stop here today; I will be looking forward to reply.

Have a wonderful day,
Julian.

Zitat

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Glad that we crossed paths

Dear xxx,

I hope this sweetheart is having a great day? How was your weekend? I hope it was pleasant? Thanks for the lovely pictures, I love them, I am glad that you shared them with me. I would love to put a smile on your face after you finish reading my letter to you. I am excited to hear from you again. Thank you for taking time off your schedule to write me again. I do not like to allow doubts and disbelief ride my courage, when I want something, I work for it and I believe in it succeeding, being positive also helps in situations you find challenging. I am gradually beginning to enjoy reading your words, I like getting your letters. I hope gradually we can fully learn about us and build our friendship gradually.

I grew up having wonderful parents, my dad was a Civil Engineer and my mother was a doctor. They were the most amazing people I have ever seen, really wonderful people, God bless their souls. My parents worked in America that was where I grew up and had most of my education as a young boy before we moved back to Canada after. I graduated from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Florida, I did my Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering Purdue University Indiana, a complete commercial pilot with an edge. After school I had an opportunity with American Airlines for internship where I received further training in commercial piloting, I grew to the post of a Captain, I had a very clean record, flew mostly private jets. Then few years later the chance came to work with one of the biggest Energy Company in the world and I took that call. My job earlier with the airline cost me so much time. Thanks for your time and also for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.

Your new friend,
Julian.

Zitat

To: xxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Glad that we crossed paths

Good morning xxx,

How are you doing and how is your day going? I hope you are having a wonderful day? I am so happy that you wrote me again. I am happy that we are keeping it going. The confidence to be more open to you is also growing. Thank you so much once more for making this possible. Oh come on, I knew you did not mean the words on Tinder, I am so sorry, thanks for replying me dear. xxx you know I would have loved to get the pictures from your trip, you could have sent the pictures here, if you want my WhatsApp number that does not mean much, we can chat also. I would love to tell you more about my personal life; my sad past and how all that affected my life and also caused some changes and my approach to certain things in life. Experiences are the best teachers and eye openers in life, be it good or bad experiences we learn from them all.

Ever since I was in flight school, I wanted to be a man that had a happy family and a wonderful life, a beautiful house, a good pay job, I thought I had it all planned out but life at times has other plans for us we might never know about. I became married to my ex-wife in 2012, we had a very beautiful family, it was quite promising but how we grew apart is something we just can’t explain. After 3 years into our marriage we had issues and settled like every couple would do. One thing however was a persistent problem, my work. Being a commercial pilot meant that I was in Canada few days, I was an American also. I told Elizabeth if we could move to America to live but she wanted to stay back in Canada. I had mainly international flights so I spent the best time I could with her and took her on trips also, spoilt her. I was so happy when she told me she was pregnant, sadly she lost the baby because she had problems with chromosomes so the fetus could not form properly which changed a lot in our lives, I took time off work and we tried to make the memory go away from us but it was so hard. When I resumed work life went back to normal, when I returned from my flight to United Kingdom, I had the news that changed me forever, Lizzy slept with Marcus a friend of ours, the marriage crashed and I hardly keep close friends now. We later divorced, these were sad days and sad moments but I am so happy that I took it and did not give up, it was never easy to go through this but my late mother was there, mothers are the best, they are amazing dear, the whole divorce papers was signed in 2017, I have not loved anyone else ever since but I think it is high time to let the past go and be happy again. I quit flying with American Airlines and though I have not said good bye to my job as a commercial pilot. Alpine Helicopters and I became a working family and it has been great ever since. Take good care of yourself and know that I would really love to read your next letter.

Best wishes,
Julian.

Zitat

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Glad that we crossed paths
Date:xx Oct 2020

Dear Lovely Soul,

How are you doing, hope you are doing great and also in a good mood? I hope my letter comes at the right time. Thank you for your words about my past, I am just happy that I was able to open up to you, that alone made me so happy. It would be amazing to share parenting with you, I love kids also but I do not have one as well, they are so sweet and cute when they are little. I am happy that we are keeping the torch burning, gradually our communication is growing. Initially it was just a case of giving it a try but each letter keeps showing the possibility of finding the happiness that we both seek. It is wrong to judge people from afar, getting close to that person you actually think is a freak can change your opinion about them so we never can tell what the future holds for us. I do not know how it happened but when I woke up this morning, I rushed downstairs to my living room to see if I can see you because it happened exactly that way in my dream, you already gained access into my dreams. I would really love to know you and my intentions are pure, I can attest to that.

It would be dreams come true for me if things go well between you and me. I find you attractive and you are a lovable person. I am a better man now; it is no longer about work and my career now I am also about being happy and making my better half happy. I have a very flexible job, I can start up anywhere, and all I am saying is that if things go well between us, I am willing to take that bold step to be with you wherever you would want us to be together. I am willing to make such sacrifices to be happy, my happiness and that of my spouse is important. I know we have a huge distance between us but I promise you that the plan is not to write for long; as soon as the chance comes, we will be meeting finally because I am serious about you. I am not someone who wants to keep many women, if it is you and me then it is you and me. I know what I want and I go for it. There is always that special person made for us and that is our soul mate, life has its mysteries, it does not make what we deserve easy for us but instead of being discouraged, it should encourage us to believe in finding happiness together.

I hope that I don’t bore you with my words. I am a fun-loving person, filled with life and I am active too. I have this thing in seeing others around me happy. I have a good sense of humor; I know some jokes too. I have always been respectful and I allow others air their opinion even those under me at work because that is what makes a great team. I love adventure too; I am eager to learn something new daily. I am not a bad person. I will appreciate you giving us the chance to build something special, we do not have to be scared of failing, rather try harder when we fail. What are your long-term plans and goals?

Best wishes,
Julian.

Zitat

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Glad that we crossed paths

Good Morning xxx,

How are you doing today and how has your day been so far? Thanks for the lovely pictures you shared with me, I love them all. You made my day. I fully understand all you wrote and I think we kind of think alike. Most of my pictures are taken by my colleague who doubles as a photographer, I will send you some through WhatsApp. I love to cook, I learned how to cook from my mother, I cook mostly during weekends because I get to stay home, clean, go to the gym, check my whole house and ensure that everything is in order. I love homemade meals though when I am in a hurry I do order food or just buy take away on my way back from work. What is your best food, something that you would love to have any time of the day and be happy that you did.

Reading your mails has grown into a daily routine for me, I always smile when I get a notification for your email, and you give me hope and make me stay focused and inspired all day. Immediately I see a notification for your letter I smile like a little baby that just saw mummy after sleeping. It feels great to know that someone thinks about me just the way I think about her. I hope this grows into what we both want, I want us to believe in us being happy, believe that we can make it work, staying positive always and ignoring whatever the challenges are because the only way to overcome fear is to face it. I believe that even before our birth, it has been written that we will both meet each other someday, it is left to us to make it work, I am however excited that you even came into my life earlier, I have waited all my life for you to come my way.

We have been writing for a while now and I can proudly say that the way I feel about you the very first day I wrote you my first letter have changed, writing you and reading from you puts smile on my face. I want you to know that I will answer any question that you ask to my best knowledge, it will help us get closer to each other, ask me any question at all, I will be fully sincere when answering you. I have always been a honest person and it will never change, most people say that I am vulnerable because I am frank and honest but I choose to be. I believe in the saying that “Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom.” A lot of women I met in the time past were mostly Americans and Canadians, the experience was not pleasing, they were not sincere, I am not saying that there are no good people here, I will be sincere to you, I think it is just luck; I have not met the right one since my marriage. Relationships should not be toxic at all, it is better to choose wisely because I would prefer to be alone than go into a relationship with the wrong person. I hope to hear from you also, I look forward to your letter.

Your friend,
Julian.

Zitat

Subject: Re: to my love

A song to show you how strong my love is for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWftSexaM_Y
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tWftSexaM_Y/hqdefault.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWftSexaM_Y
Alicia Keys - That's how Strong my Love is - From the Album "The element of Freedom" - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWftSexaM_Y
By me, Lyrics; some people call me crazy for falling in love with you then can take me and love, away baby cause there is nothing else they can do i will be ...
www.youtube.com

The lyric of the song I sent to you

Some people they call me crazy
For falling in love with you
They can take me and lock me away baby
'Cause there's nothing those bars can do

I'll be the rising moon after the setting sun
Just to let you know you'll always have someone
I'll be the clearest day when the rain is done
So you'll always know

Through the shake of an earthquake
I will never fall
That's how strong my love is
Like a ship through the storm
We can risk it all

I used to feel kinda lonely
Cause the world it can be so fake
All that matters I'm telling you
Is you and me only
And the fortress from love we'd make

I'll be the water you need in the desert land
Just to let you know you'll always have my hand
I'll be the woman you need to be a better man
So you'll always know

I will never fall
We can risk it all

Oh, can't nothing break us down
Oh, 'cause we are heaven bound
Like the mountain standing tall...
Immovable; we're here to stay
Oh, can't nothing get in the way

I will never fall (I will never fall)
That's how strong my love is (that's how strong my love is)
We can risk it all (we can risk it all)
That's how strong my love is (that love is)

Through the deepest waters
I won't let you drown (I won't let you drown Ohh!)
That's how strong my love is (Oh that's how strong my love, my love, my love)
Cause we're the moon in the sky
That will never come down (never come down)
That's how strong my love is (Oh that's how strong my love is)

Love you with all my heart,
Julian.

Zitat

Sent: xx October , 2020
To: xx
Subject: Re: to my love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHmevWVvpc
https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.qQ2SdS5fB6OBltlk-YwlmQHgFo&pid=Api https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHmevWVvpc
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlifehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHmevWVvpc
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife Scenes from the movie: «UP» Lyrics, music: Shane Filan, Kian Egan, Brian Mcfadden Album: World of Our Own Another day without your smile another day just passes by but now I know how much it means for you to stay right here with me. The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger but it hurts so ...
www.youtube.com

Another day without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now i know how much it means
For you to stay right here with me
The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurts so bad i can't take it any longer
I want to grow old with you
I want to die lying in your arms
I want to be looking in your eyes
I want to be there for you, sharing everything you do
A thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love tonight remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along
The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad i can't take it any longer
Things can come and go
I know but
Baby I believe
Something's burning strong between us
Makes it clear to me
I want to grow old with you,

Your love,
Julian._

Zitat

Subject: I am safely in Oman now
Date: xxx Nov 2020

My princess,

How are you doing today and how is your day going so far? I hope great. Honey I just want to let you know that I arrived in Oman successfully, anytime from now we will be moving out of the city and go to our workplace, I may not have access to the Internet anymore except from my mobile. The chopper/helicopter will be coming to take us here in less than 5 hours’ time from now. I have sent the parcel but couldn’t send it from Canada because of my tight schedule so I sent it immediately I arrived here in Oman, the parcel is containing iPhone Xs, MacBook, Rose gold Ring, Gold neck piece and a Rose Flower with the sum of $24,000 (Twenty-Four thousand United States dollar) perfectly hidden in the sealed laptop pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and prepare for my visit. I can imagine how hard you could be working alone to have a better life. Please honey I wouldn’t want to lose your love, caring and affection towards me. Just accept this token from my heart to you and take some money from there to prepare hotel reservation for us, because I will be coming to visit you as soon as I’m done with my work here. Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction, I had no option than to seal the money in the same pack with those items. I sent it to your name and the address you gave me:

From my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination in 3 to 4 days’ time. Here is the company name and the tracking number that you will use to track the package so that you will know when it arrives in your country:

Company Name: Mail Link Logistics Service
Tracking Number: 940995948xxx

Go to the company website and Track Now through their on-line tracking system to know when the parcel will arrive in your country and the time, this is the website link of the courier company www.maillinklogisticsservice.com, on the courier website look at the right corner you will see "Track Now" then you click on the "Track Now" and enter the tracking number I sent to you with this you can track the parcel and know where it is at every point in time please remember to let me know once you receive the parcel. I am eager to see you, kiss you, be with you and feel your breath on me my love. I love you so much and will always do. I will confirm my flight as soon as my work here is done to meet with you so we can spend some quality time together. Take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day.

Love you forever,
Julian.

Wenn die hier gefundenen Informationen für dich hilfreich waren oder dich evtl sogar vor einem größeren finanziellen Schaden bewahrt haben, dann spende bitte einen Kleinbetrag an uns! Dazu gehst du bitte auf unsere Startseite scambaiter-forum.info und nutzt den Button "Spenden an Scambaiter" rechts oben.

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

if6was9
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.12.2020 | Top

#3 von if6was9 , 29.12.2020 16:41

Original-eMails von customercare@maillinklogisticsservice.com

Zitat

Subject: Mail Link Logistics Service.
Date: xx November 2020

Welcome!

Mail Link Logistics Service.

xx November 2020

DELIVERY ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxx Germany
ORDER NUMBER: QLS/WFD/2020(Turkey).
TRACKING NUMBER: 940995948xxx

Attn: xxxx

We are writing you concerning your parcel delivery and we regret to inform you that the Turkish Customs Authority discovered that money was included in your parcel. This is a very serious offence and your parcel cannot be delivered to you because it is now on hold. When your parcel arrived at the Turkish Customs Authority inspection center it went through their usual procedure of scanning and screening and that is when they identified that money was added to it.

Thus, it is of vital importance for us to let you know that a certain sum should be paid through us as your mediator. For the official authorization of your parcel to be released, clearance charges have been imposed and once they are cleared your parcel will be released and delivered to you with no further delay.

Payable charges are as follows:

Clearance charges: €2,380
Service charges: €360
Gross Charges : €2,740.00

The Gross charges of €2,740.00 (Two Thousand Seven Hundred Forty Euro Only) are being charged. Following instructions given to you at this moment will be advisable to guarantee a smooth procedure for the release of your parcel and it being delivered to you. We would also like to inform you that it is necessary for you to make the payment immediately to avoid loss or damage of your goods. Once you are ready to make the payment do let us know and we will provide you with the necessary payment details. Do provide us with your tracking number when emailing to ensure a prompt response. Once payment is made your parcel will go through the clearance procedure before it is released and delivered to the designated address. We are always at your service.

Yours Faithfully
Aergul Adanır
Regional Coordinator

Zitat

Date: xxx Nov 2020

Welcome!

Attn: xxx,

Madam further to our correspondence to expedite the process of releasing and delivery of your parcel, please make the payment by bank to bank wire transfer. The wire transfer would go direct to the account of our agent that will help in processing the release and delivery of your parcel to your designated address, after making the payment we will like you to send us the scanned copy of the payment slip to enable us acknowledge your payment.

Please find below account details and pay amount €2,740.00 (Two Thousand Seven Hundred Forty Euro Only)

Swift Code: TEBUTRIS

Note: Please ensure that all the bank details are included, including the bank address to ensure no further inconveniences.

Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will process the release and dispatching of your parcel immediately. Your parcel will be delivered to you successfully and in good condition. The expected time of delivery will be sent to you after confirming your payment. We are always at your service.

Yours Faithfully
Aergul Adanır
Regional Coordinator

Zitat

Date: xx Nov 2020

We received your email indicating that you have made the required payment of €2,740.00 (Two Thousand Seven Hundred Forty Euro Only) being the payment for the release and delivery of your parcel and we want you to know that as soon as we confirm the payment your parcel will be released and delivered to your designated address as supposed immediately, bank to bank transfers normally takes 2 or 3 working days to reflect here in Turkey. Be rest assured that your parcel is in good condition and will be in the next available dispatch once your payment reflects here in Turkey. Thank you for using Mail Link Logistics Service. We are always at your services.

Yours Faithfully
Aergul Adanır
Regional Coordinator

Zitat

Welcome!

xx November 2020

DELIVERY ADDRESS: xxxxxxx Germany

Madam further to our correspondence, we acknowledged the confirmation of the payment of €2,740.00 (Two Thousand Seven Hundred Forty Euro Only) you sent via our account officer. It is imperative for you to know that in the process of releasing your parcel the Turkish Customs Authority have implemented that the parcel and its contents has to be insured because of its high value before it can be released and delivered to you to avoid any other delay or stoppage at your country’s Customs check point or any other check points. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused but it is required by law for the safety of your parcel and also for your own good. Please be rest assured that your parcel will be dispatched immediately and delivered to you as soon as you meet up with the required charges below by the Turkish Customs Authority.

Charge Services:

INSURANCE............€4,810
VAT..................€420
TOTAL = €5,230 (Five Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Euro Only)

In acknowledgement to this email, payment details shall be provided to you for the remittance of the amount which is for the insurance and delivery of your parcel. Thank you for using Mail Link Logistics Service for the delivery of your Parcels and for your business needs. We are always at your service

Yours Faithfully
Aergul Adanır
Regional Coordinator

Zitat

Welcome!

Madam further to our correspondence to expedite the process of insuring and delivery of your parcel, please make the payment by bank to bank wire transfer. The wire transfer would go direct to the account of our agent that will help in the process of insuring and delivery of your parcel to your designated address, after making the payment we will like you to send us the scanned copy of the payment slip to enable us acknowledge your payment.

Please find below account details and pay amount €5,230 (Five Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Euro Only)

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: Cırcır Mah. Uludag cad. No/107 daire/4 Eyup/ Istanbul

Note: Please ensure that all the bank details are included, including the bank address to ensure no further inconveniences.

Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will expedite the process of acquiring your insurance certificate and delivery of your parcel immediately. Your parcel will be delivered to your designated address successfully and in good condition as we promise to all our customers. The expected time of dispatching will be sent to you after confirming your payment. Thank you for using Mail Link Logistics Service. We are always at your services.

Yours Faithfully
Aergul Adanır
Regional Coordinator

Zitat

We received your email indicating that you have made the required payment of €5,230 (Five Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Euro Only) being the payment for the insurance and delivery of your parcel and we want you to know that as soon as we confirm your payment your parcel will be insured and delivered to your designated address as supposed immediately, bank to bank transfers normally takes 2 to 3 working days to reflect here in Turkey but be rest assured that your parcel is in good condition and will be in the next available dispatch once your payment reflects here in Turkey. Thank you for using Mail Link Logistics Service. We are always at your service.

Yours Faithfully
Aergul Adanır
Regional Coordinator
Mail Link Logistics Service

Zitat

Welcome!

xx November 2020

DELIVERY ADDRESS: xxxxxx Germany

Attn: xxx

Madam further to our correspondence, we will like to notify you that we have made the payment for the insurance of your parcel but however while on the process of insuring and releasing your parcel the Turkish customs summoned our company in regards to your parcel and we have now been told that the money in your package is far more than what we think it is.
They agreed to release it to us but have insisted that the money found in the parcel will not be transported by courier services but through the normal and legal banking transfer. I will like to notify you that we will need a formal letter from either you Ms. xxx or Mr. Julian Mayson granting us Mail Link Logistics Service the permission to take out the money in your parcel and deposit in a bank, for bank to bank transfer. Once this is done we will take out the money in your parcel and deposit it in a reputable bank providing you with the necessary information of the bank to enable you make a bank to bank money transfer order with the bank. I have attached the picture your parcel for your perusal. I strongly hope that on behalf of Mail Link Logistics Service I have made this issue clear and understandable to you. Thank you for using Mail Link Logistics Service.

Yours Faithfully
Aergul Adanır
Regional Coordinator

Zitat

Attn: Julian Mayson,

We have deposited the money/funds in a reputable and trusted bank here in Turkey with the information of Mr. Julian Mayson that we have as he directed us, so all you need to do now is to contact them through their email which is info@imperialcontinentalb.com and provide them with all the needed information and requirements for a bank to bank transfer of your funds/money into the bank account that you will provide. You can always refer or ask us any question if there is anything that is not clear or understandable to you in the process of the transfer. I have attached the scanned copies of some of the items disclosed in your parcel for your perusal. Thank you for using Mail Link Logistics Service. We are always at your services.

Here is the bank information again
Email: info@imperialcontinentalb.com

Yours Faithfully
Aergul Adanir
Regional Coordinator

Zitat

To: "customercare@maillinklogisticsservice.com" <customercare@maillinklogisticsservice.com>
CC: xxx

To whom it may concern,
Aergul Adanir

I write to apply for a fund transfer of the sum of $524,000 (Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States dollar Only) from my parcel which is in possession of Mail Link Logistics Service to my bank account in Canada through bank to bank transfer. This money belongs to me Mr. Julian Mayson, a citizen of Canada.

Please Sir/Madam; I am authorizing you to make a successful transfer of the money to my bank account in Canada. I want you to direct us on how to make a successful transfer of the total sum into my bank account, I will be so delighted if my request is granted.

Yours faithfully
Julian

if6was9
Administrator

#4 von if6was9 , 29.12.2020 16:56

Zitat

To: "info@imperialcontinentalb.com" <info@imperialcontinentalb.com>
CC: xxxx

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Julian Mayson. My money $524,000 (Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States dollar only) was deposited in your bank by Mail Link Logistics Service/ Turkish Custom Authority. I wish to know the basic requirements I need to forward to the bank for the said money to be transferred successfully into my account in Canada, thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully
Julian Mayson

Original-eMails von info@imperialcontinentalb.com und legal@imperialcontinentalb.com :

Zitat

Subject: Imperial Continental Bank.

We got a fax from the Regional Unit of the UN Security Council; we have attached a copy of their message for your perusal. Our advice is that you people should make contact with the Anti-Terrorist unit by sending them a request email for a clearance certificate; you have to do this as soon as possible to avoid any complications. Currently, the transfer has been suspended and any activity suspended due to the warning from UNSEC. Try your best to get this certificate as soon as possible. On their instructions, Mr. Julian Mayson has to control any oversea trip until the certificate is procured from the unit. Hence as he is not a resident here, you people can get in touch with the legal department of the bank through this email address legal@imperialcontinentalb.com to help in procuring the needed certificate. Urgent action is needed. Thank you for choosing Imperial Continental Bank.

Have a great day
Sumeyye Yavuz
Head of Foreign Remittance
Imperial Continental Bank
Email: info@imperialcontinentalb.com

Zitat

This is an important update sequel to the acknowledgment of the receipt of your letter to this department, as it is now the UNSEC have requested that you have to procure the Anti-terrorist and Money laundering certificate. Looking at these requirements, one would understand or perceive that the UNSEC want to ensure security in the transaction. The way you handle this part of the transaction would go a long way. In view of this, I have gone to the Turkish Anti-Terrorist Unit to see the requirements for the listed certificates. The steps are complicated because you are not a Turkish citizen and also because you are not resident here

Below is the breakdown of the fees which I gathered:
Money Laundering Certificate: €10,500.00
Anti-Terrorist Certificate:         €10,000.00

Hence the total sum for the procurement of the said certificates will be €20,500 (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred Euro), ordinarily we would have deducted the said amount from the principal amount but the suspension on the transfer have made this very difficult, but right now you will have to send the documentation charges to our office as soon as possible so that we can get the requested documents to enable them process your transfer. I know it will not be easy for you to send the €20,500 (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred Euro) but I urge you to try your possible best to see that you send this money so that we can do the needful. Please let us know when you are ready to send the documentation charges so that we can send you the payment details. It is our concern to serve you better. Thank you for banking with Imperial Continental Bank.

Yours in service,
Yagmur Demir
Head of Legal Department

Zitat

We advise you to make the payment as soon as possible to enable the legal department of our bank procure the Anti-terrorist and Money laundering certificate from the UNSEC office on your behalf. We will like to let you know that you have initiated the transfer already and the money has moved to Central Bank Of Turkey and UNSEC has suspended your transfer otherwise we would have deducted the said amount from the funds in your account but the suspension on the transfer have made this very difficult. This means nothing can be deducted from your funds as the transfer is already suspended pending when the Anti-terrorist and Money laundering certificate is procured from the UNSEC for the immediate crediting of your funds, the management of the bank will like to advise you people that in your own best interest you should act as fast possible because we won’t be held responsible if anything happens to your funds in the cause of delay.

You can make the payment by wire transfer. The wire transfer would go direct to the account of the head of procurement that will appoint a legal representative who will help you procure the Anti-terrorist and Money laundering certificates from the UNSEC office on your behalf, once the payment is confirmed the suspension on your transfer will be uplifted and your funds will reflect in your account within 24 banking hours. As soon as this certificates is received and shown to the (UNSEC), Mr. Julian Mayson transfer will be re-activated immediately and your receiving account in Canada will be credited with the said amount of $524,000 (Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States Dollar Only) within 24 hours.

Please find below Account details for payment:

Beneficiary Account Name: HAxxx YILxxx
Beneficiary account Number: 85041xxx
IBAN number: TR 720003200000000085041xxx
Beneficiary Address: Muradiye Mahallesi Goknar Sokak NO: 27/1 Besiktas / Istanbul

We apologize for any delay/inconveniences this might have caused you. We hope we have made this issue clear and understandable to you, after making the payment we will like you to send us the scanned copy of the payment slip to enable us acknowledge your payment. Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,
Yagmur Demir
Head of Legal Department

Zitat

Date: xx Dec 2020

We are pleased to announce to you that the legal department of the bank has successfully made all the necessary payment for the procurement of Anti-terrorist and Money laundering certificates from UNSEC for the suspension on your transfer to be uplifted and your account in Canada credited with the sum of $524,000 (Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States dollar only) which is within the 24 hours we promised you earlier after the procurement of the needed certificates but International Monetary Fund (IMF) is requesting for a final endorsement of the certificates, Mr. Julian Mayson has to be present for this endorsement to take place because he needs to sign while endorsing the certificates before the suspension will be uplifted. The legal representative managed to explain to them both of you are Non-Resident of Turkey so an appointment needs to be scheduled when you people let us know the date you can arrive in Turkey for the final endorsement to take place in Turkey. We equally want to let you know since the payment has been made for the procurement of Anti-terrorist and Money laundering certificates from UNSEC so Mr. Julian Mayson is now eligible for oversea trips.

We urge you people to endeavor to tell us the exact date Mr. Julian Mayson will be arriving in Turkey so that we can be able to book an appointment for the final endorsement to take place. This transaction has taken long and we want your funds to reflect in your account as soon as possible, once the final endorsement takes place the suspension on your transfer will be uplifted and your account in Canada will be credited with the sum of $524,000 (Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States dollar only) as we promised earlier. Once Mr. Julian Mayson signs, the certificates will be issued out and the suspension on the transfer will be uplifted and his account in Canada will be credited with the sum of $524,000 (Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States dollar only) as we promised earlier. If you have any enquiry, do not hesitate to contact us for any concerns you may have. We will be glad to receive you in the bank, you can always contact us once you get to Turkey so that you will be picked up by the bank driver. Thank you for choosing Imperial Continental Bank.

Yours in service,
Yagmur Demir
Head of Legal Department

Zitat

Subject: Imperial Continental Bank
Date: xx Dec 2020

Attn: xxx

Madam Mr. Julian Mayson was in the bank this morning and our legal representative went with him to the IMF office for the final endorsement of the certificates but there is a little problem because Mr.Julian Mayson has been detained by the IMF officials because on the process of the final endorsement IMF found out the funds was transported with the help of a courier company before it was withheld in Turkey, our legal representative did everything humanly possible to get him released since he cited the problems of his health conditions but our legal representative's plea was not granted because the IMF is insisting he must be detained because such huge amount of money cannot be transported with the help of a courier company. In view of the above mentioned, the legal representative that went to the IMF office with Mr. Julian Mayson managed to find out the process for the final endorsement and she was meant to understand that some extra charges will be paid for the endorsement.

Below is the breakdown of the charges.

Anti-terrorist Endorsement: €16,000.00
Money Laundering Endorsement: €16,000.00

A total of €32,000 (Thirty-Two Thousand Euro) is needed for the final Endorsement of the two certificates. I know this is not a small amount for you at the moment judging from how much you have already spent but I urge you to try your best as this is the final stage before the money will be credited to his account in Canada. Once the certificates are endorsed by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Mr. Julian Mayson will be released and the funds will be credited within 24 hours. The way you handle this part of the transaction will go a long way in the success of the funds being credited into his account. As soon as they are endorsed, a copy will be forwarded to his bank to avoid further delay in crediting the funds to his account, please let us know when you are ready to send the documentation charges so that we can send you the payment details to you. It is our concern to serve you better. Thank you for banking with Imperial Continental Bank.

Yours in service,
Yagmur Demir
Head of Legal Department

if6was9
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.12.2020 | Top

Sextorsion bei Instagram: lea_bo2008
Fake-Russenbräute: 2020

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz