Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mr. Karis: "...important affair which involves an estate of the deceased who happens to be of your origin..."

#1 von if6was9 , 29.01.2017 10:01

Name, Vorname:
Mr. Karis

E-Mail-Adressen:
kortega@virgilio.it

Kontakt über:
eMail-Spam

Originaltext:

To: xxxxxxxxx
Reply-To: kortega@virgilio.it
Subject: From Mr.Karis.
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 13:39:40 -0700

Attention: Sir/Madam.

My Dear friend,

Hello I send my greetings to you, I have been trying to reach you for quite some time on an important affair which involves an estate of the deceased who happens to be of your origin so you can be presented as his relative as far as i am concern, that is if all arrangement is put in place. Please understand that this is not a game, hoax or joke, the deceased is a client of mine, who had the same last name as you. I happen to have come across your information and made my research which is how I got your email, so i will need your consent towards this affair. However i want to be sure about this, so i need you to confirm your last name to me in your response. Meanwhile i want you to understand that I have the opportunity of making you the beneficiary to his entire estate & funds which is currently in a dormant account on my bank of which I happen to be the manager of. I have all the details and required information to make you the beneficiary to the entire deposit and I only need your co-operation. Please, I expect your response to this message so i can furnish you more details if you are really interested. Please i keenly want us to seize this opportunity to possess this fund which is simply lying at the bank system and will definitely be so till end of time. I look forward to your urgent mail response. Thank you.

Mr.Karis.
E-Mail-Header/IP-Adressen:
Return-Path: xxxxxxxx
Received: from mail.puckator.fr ([77.68.41.174]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx107
[212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LlpiG-1byWWD0DLs-00ZQwt for
xxxxxxxxx; Sat, 28 Jan 2017 22:07:41 +0100
Received: (qmail 3087 invoked from network); 28 Jan 2017 20:44:13 +0000
Received: from 74-92-218-169-colorado.hfc.comcastbusiness.net (HELO ?192.168.0.3?) (74.92.218.169)
by mail.puckator.fr with ESMTPA; 28 Jan 2017 20:44:10 +0000
Message-Id: <79piID36fq1NflVXLW61WQ3aof8a0UzDr2u0m7pNO4KW@usafns.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: xxxxxxx
Reply-To: kortega@virgilio.it
Subject: From Mr.Karis.
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 13:39:40 -0700
X-Bounce-Tracking-Info:
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
Envelope-To: xxxxxx
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)

Wenn die hier gefundenen Informationen für dich hilfreich waren oder dich evtl sogar vor einem größeren finanziellen Schaden bewahrt haben, dann spende bitte einen Kleinbetrag an uns! Dazu gehst du bitte auf unsere Startseite scambaiter-forum.info und nutzt den Button "Spenden an Scambaiter" rechts oben.
Aktueller Spendenaufruf: Aufruf zu freiwilligen Spenden für unser Forum (3)

if6was9
Administrator

Youssouf Y Diallo bietet 50% aus € 3, 800.000 Erbschaft von der Banque Atlantique, Lome, Togo
Rechtsanwalt Henry Hagan bietet 40% vom Erbe über €7.400.000,00 (Sieben Millionen, Vierhunderttausend Euro)

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz