Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mrs. Nyerere

#1 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 31.08.2006 00:30

Ich weiß, ich weiß! Ich hab versprochen erst wieder zu posten wenn ich 5 Antworten habe. Aber äh, ich war mal da in Tanzania und Mugu sagt sie sei die Frau vom Ex-Präsidenten da. Sorry, das hat mich an der Ehre gepackt. Der edle Bescheis.S Mich ist hier ein Ex-Diplomat!

In Antwort auf:
From Njk Mon Aug 21 11:03:52 2006
X-Apparently-To: bescheis.s_mich@xxxxxx via xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx; Mon, 21 Aug 2006 04:03:30 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 88.73.106.165
X-Originating-IP: [88.73.106.165]
Return-Path: <njakili_utali@xxx.com>
Authentication-Results: mta259.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=xxxx.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 88.73.106.165 (EHLO pc-05) (88.73.106.165) by mta259.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 21 Aug 2006 04:03:30 -0700
Von: "Njk" <njakili_utali@yahoo.com> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: Strictly Confidential
An: bescheis.s_mich@xxxxxxxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_NextPart_nsqmiasjfxdkpmvajfbjx1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Antwortadresse: franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk
Datum: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:03:52 +0200
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-Mailer-Version: 2.10
X-Sender: 159124C4-29F4-4968-96F3-568F9000000
Content-Length: 2036
TO: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

LATE PRESIDENT JULIUS NYERERE FAMILY.

STRICTLY CONFIDEENTIAL
Dear Sir,
It is with a heart full of hope that I write to seek assistance in the issues stated below. I am Mrs. Julius Nyerere the wife of former president of Tanzania who died years ago.
Having gotten your address and telephone number from my late husband’s private study, I have no doubt that I can count on you in receiving on my behalf the sum of US$ 40 million (forty million United States Dollars) left behind in a security company by my late husband in west European country.

The money was deposited with this company as boxes containing family treasures and artfact.
Therefore, the security company is unaware of the contents of the course it was not paid into a bank for obvious reason.
Based on the requirement of the law administration and disbursement of my late husband’s estates is under the authority of the family lawyer, Mr. Frank Newman and now that the will of my late husband has been probated, this sum of ($40 million) is ready for disbursement.

But considering that the present Government of Tanzania is not friendly with our family and also to avoid implications e.t.c I consider it wise to have this fund transferred to an account overseas for it’s safe keeping and subsequent investment.

If you are in position to assist me and you are interested, please contact our lawyer Mr. Frank Newman on the following address franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk . He will give you further information on how this transaction will be perfected, all contacts must be made through the lawyer.
Considering the good track record of my late husband and his statesman’s posture, I advise that this matter be handled with maximum privacy. Subject to negotiation, we intended to reward you handsomely from the fund at the end of the transaction. Please feel free to ask for more clarifications.

Kind Regards
Mrs. Nyerere
Meine Antwort:
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:00:31 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: RE: Strictly Confidential
An: franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk
Dear Mrs Nyerere.

I am verry sorry for the too early dying of your beloved husband. He was a great statesman and gentleman. I believe that you are tired of all the disputes about your late huband.
The last Meeting I had with your last husband was in in summer 1996 in Morogoro, and it was a good one. I as a representative of Germany had much to talk with him. Only for example the situation of the GDR build quarter on Sansibar. I was very sorry that I saw, that he wasn`t in a good shape there.
He contacted me twice in the ministry, but I never noticed that he had my private adress!
Please let me ask a question: If you have got my adress for so many years, why haven`t you asked for support earlier?
Is it because China or Israel didn`t want to help you?
I am a retired member of the foreign ministry of Germany, but I am able to contact several people, you know how it works!
Greetings,
Bescheis.S Mich
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:28:10 +0100 (BST)
Von: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk> Ins Adressbuch
An:xxxxxxx@xxx
Dear Mr. Bescheis,

I did not contact you because i went through a lot of troubles after my husband´s death, Now i want to arrange this money into some one i can trust, and as a good fellow and friend to my husband i hope you can be of help, i will reward you handsomely at th end of the transaction, All you need do is to contact the security company for more information.

Thanks,

Mrs. Nyerere.
Hmmm, Sie vertraut mir? Wieso nur?
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 03:38:09 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk>
Dear Mrs. Nyerere,

I really want to help you. But I have to tell you, that I am not really interested in money. I am just honored to knew a person like your late husband. But I have some questions.
Why was your husband interested to notice my personal adress? He contacted me only once for official use in two years! And why do you use the name "Frank Newman"? Is it because of secrets?
B.t.w. My name is not Mr. Bescheis, it is Mr. Mich!
Honored for your writing,

Mr. Bescheis.S Mich
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:42:42 +0100 (BST)
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.co.uk. Weitere Info
An: xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

Thanks for for your words, i have no e mail address of my own, Frank Newman is our family lawyer for many years ,am using his address to write you. Since you have no interest in money,,can you help me achieve this transaction?

Best Regards,,

Mrs, Nyerere.
Hm, ist nicht sehr kommunikativ die Gute. Aber ich kenne doch Ihren Verstorbenen, warum mag Sie mir da nichts drüber sagen?
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:21 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx>
Dear Mrs. Nyerere,

as you know I had the honor to be introduced to your late huband (by the way, Morogoro isn`t really the best city in Tanzania to realize a diplomatic meeting!).
But please,could you tell me why he had my personal adress in his notices? I told you before, that I had a long dialog with him, but I never noticed that he was very interested for me in person! Was it, because I promised to look for ingenieurs to recreate the buildings on Sansibar? Please understand me, I am just astonished that he remembered me in his notices.
So, now to you. You use an e-mail account from GB, so I think you live in UK now. So you are secure I think. What did you do since the time your husband died?
It is real, I am not interested in money, but if there is a deal to do, I`d like to make a proposal to you: I work in my sparetime for a humanitarian organisation. Maybe there is a chance to spend some money?
What sort of deal do you want to do?
Regards,
Bescheis.S Mich
Ich hab mein Versprechen gebrochen, doch ich hoffe es führt zu einem guten Ende! Lasst mich die "Frau" vernaschen!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 31.08.2006 00:45 | Top

RE: Mrs. Nyerere

#2 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 04.09.2006 23:34

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:43:54 +0100 (BST)
Von: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk>
An: bescheis.s_mich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

It has not been easy since my husband died, i want ou to help me contact the security company so that i will recover the money he (my Husband) deposited into a security company in Europe.

Regards,

Mrs. Nyerere.
Ich hatte keine Lust mehr so abgespeist zu werden!
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:35:43 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Ins Adressbuch

How is the adress?
Mich
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:45:04 +0100 (BST)
An: bescheis.s_mich@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mr. Mich,

I am not here to beg you for the whole year,,if you want to assist me do it or do not write me anymore

Have a Nice Day.

Mrs. Nyerere.
Wow, ich biete meine Hilfe an und Mugu nörgelt rum?
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:15:06 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <bescheixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mrs. Nyerere,
yesterday I asked you for the adress of the security company I should contact for you. Now you say you won`t beg for assitance. What is the matter there?
Is the adress through that I write to you secure?
And what is the matter with you? First you wrote me a big letter, and after that you wrote only two sentences in every mail. Are you in trouble? May I help you?
Please talk with me, if you are in trouble. I`d really like to help you in any way. But I need support of you. I can`t do anything without information.
I hope to hear from you.
regards,
Bescheis Mich
Und schon kommt der Rückzieher. Kennt das jemand von Euch? Mir ist das völlig neu
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 09:44:34 +0100 (BST)
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.co.uk. Weitere Info
An: bescheis.s_mich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mich,

I am sorry if i have offended you in anyway, but i must confess that i ahve too much stress right now because this money is only what´s left for the whole family, i hope you will assist me quick so that I and the rest of Nyerere family will have a good future.

The security company is located in belgium, it´s called Euro star Security company, you can contact Mr. Frank newman with the same address he will put you through on how to perfect the transaction or you can write your number so that he will call you for oral communication.

Thanks and God Bless,

Mrs. Nyerere.
Ich vergebe ihr alles, weil ich am Wochenende einen Finger im Popo hatte!
BTW: Hat Frank die Mails nicht gelesen, die ich an ihn seit Tagen für Mrs. Nyerere geschickt habe Hat Mrs. Nyerere sie automatisch übermittelt bekommen?
Sind die beiden eine Person?
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 22:29:45 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <bescheis.s_mich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Mrs. Nyerere,
I am sorry for the late response, but for the weekend I was away for a little Prostata research in the hospital. Don`t worry, it was only a routine research. First it was a little scary for me, but after a little time it wasn`t so uncomfortable as I thought.
But we have to speak about much more urgent things.
I believe that you`ve got turbulent times now, but we are all human beings with feelings. You`ve got your problems an I´ve got mine as I wrote you above.
But please understand that I would like to know more about you and your family. Please read my former letters and answer just a few questions, because I don`t like to make business with people I don`t know. That is a part of my brain, I can`t cut off! And to be honest, I am really interested in you as a person.
So what are the problems in your life today and how is your family?
Of cause I want to help you out of your financial trouble.
For this evening I want to end now.
Best regards, Bescheis Mich
In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr. Newman,
I wrote several times to you, but to the name of Mrs. Nyerere. Now it is you I want to reach. I`d like to help the dear madam, and I want you to help me in this case. Please tell me the next steps in this case.
Regards, Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 04.09.2006 23:56 | Top

#3 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 07.09.2006 01:56

Wieder so eine larifari-Antwort, allmählich nervt mich das!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 09:44:34 +0100 (BST)
An: bescheis.s_mxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mich,
I am sorry if i have offended you in anyway, but i must confess that i ahve too much stress right now because this money is only what´s left for the whole family, i hope you will assist me quick so that I and the rest of Nyerere family will have a good future.

The security company is located in belgium, it´s called Euro star Security company, you can contact Mr. Frank newman with the same address he will put you through on how to perfect the transaction or you can write your number so that he will call you for oral communication.

Thanks and God Bless,

Mrs. Nyerere.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.09.2006 06:07 | Top

#4 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 07.09.2006 02:00

Diplomaten sind halt immer vorsichtig!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 01:41:55 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mrs Nyerere,
as you know I spent some time in Tanzania for diplomatic terms I can`t speak about. But at that time I had a personal, but not too personal contact to your late huband. I knowed him, but I don`t know you.
Please understand that I`d like to know more about you and your family.
You seem to know me, that`s beause you know my adress.
So I want to know: Is it only you, who knows my adress, or has the tanzanian government my adress, too?
It is a dangerous game!
I really want to help you, but I want to be safe myself!
In the next mail this evening I contact your lawyer, so you see that I want to help you, but help me too!
PLEASE: Where are you now? How is your living? Can I or the government in Germany help you?
Regards,
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.09.2006 06:08 | Top

#5 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 07.09.2006 02:03

Die übliche "barristerantwort"

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:05:51 +0100 (BST)
Betreff: Urgent!!!
An: bxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

My name is Frank Newman, I am a family lawyer to the Nyerere family for many years now, recently Mrs. Nyerere informed me that her late husband deposited the sum of $ 40,000,000.00 ( Forty Million United States Dollars).

I have been to the security company in Brussels and I have personally inspected the Box that contains the ($40,000,000.00) fund.

I will be greatful as well as the whole Nyerere family if you will assist them achieve this transaction.
All you need do is to send me your informations so that i forward them to the security company for processing.

Awaiting your immediate response.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.09.2006 06:10 | Top

#6 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 07.09.2006 02:05

Der Ex-Diplomat wird ein wenig nervös!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 01:52:54 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxx@xxxxxxx>
Betreff: RE: Urgent!!!

Dear Mr Newman,
I know that you are the personal lawyer of the Nyerere family. And I really want to help them!
But what is the sum I can grab from the fund?
Please don`t understand me, it is not for me! It is for a humanitaran organisation. My first thoughts go to Mrs. Nyerere and her family. Up to now I don`t know where she lives! Where is she? It makes me thinking about all this. It`s a little bit suspicious. Could you tell me more about her?
Regards, Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.09.2006 06:19 | Top

#7 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 11.09.2006 23:32

Er hat nicht wirklich Lust mir zu antworten! Klar, in England ist es schwer zu überleben

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr. Mich,

Prior to your last email, the Nyerere family has agreed to compensate handsomely any trustful individual / company who will assist them achieve this transaction, Now that you are willing to assist the Nyerere family,30% of the total fund ($40,000,000.00) will be given to you as compensation,while 10% will be for expenses that will be incured during the transactrion.

However, because of security reasons i cannnot dictate to you where Mrs. Nyerere is, until after the transation, she her self will come to you to take care of the remaining fund, this time you will be able to meet her in-person.

All you need to do now is to send me your telephone ,fax numbers and address for processing.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.09.2006 04:15 | Top

#8 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 11.09.2006 23:38

Ich versuche einfach mal menschlich zu sein, aber irgendwie scheine ich mehr Ahnung von der
Lage in Tanzania zu haben als Mrs. Ex-President! Wonder why?

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mrs. Nyerere,
I really believe that you`ve had trouble since the death of your husband (god bless him). But which troubles are these? As you know it might be possible for me to help you. I know that the Chama Cha Mapinduzi still builds the government. You should have many friends in this party. So please tell me which problems you have got. I am a little confused about it.
Please tell me where you are, tell me which problems you have. I really want to help you, but please talk to me!
Please don`t misunderstand me, I am not interested in any unchristian practices. I am interested in you as a person. I`ve lost my beloved wife in 2005 and still honour her! So don`t think I purpose you something unhonourable.
I really want to assist you in this case, but please tell me about the things.
Tschüß (as we like to say in Germany),
Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.09.2006 04:17 | Top

#9 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 11.09.2006 23:45

Vom Lawyer: Blabla, aber warum kann er mir nicht sagen wo Mrs. Nyerere ist?

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr. Mich,

Prior to your last email, the Nyerere family has agreed to compensate handsomely any trustful individual / company who will assist them achieve this transaction, Now that you are willing to assist the Nyerere family,30% of the total fund ($40,000,000.00) will be given to you as compensation,while 10% will be for expenses that will be incured during the transactrion.

However, because of security reasons i cannnot dictate to you where Mrs. Nyerere is, until after the transation, she her self will come to you to take care of the remaining fund, this time you will be able to meet her in-person.

All you need to do now is to send me your telephone ,fax numbers and address for processing.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

Ich werde nicht Antworten bevor ich Antworten habe!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.09.2006 04:18 | Top

#10 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 11.09.2006 23:47

In Antwort auf:
Hello Mr. Newman,

I am really proud that Mrs. Nyerere chose me to be a partner in her deal.
But there are several steps I need to get in this business.
First I need your Passport and the Diploma attached in an e-mail.
Second the passport of Mrs. Nyerere.
Third, a declaration that the money is not money from illegal transactions. In Europe we are a little suspicious about terrorism!
And for my own security, please tell me your business adress!
Regards, Mich

Ich bin gespannt!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.09.2006 04:18 | Top

#11 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 14.09.2006 01:45

Könnte sein, daß ich allmählich rankomme!

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:17:56 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx>
Mr. Newman,
I see that you are a little suspicious about my last mail, but I need these informations. My Bank don`t accept deposits above 20.000€ without an official declaratcion of legal transaction!
Please, let me help Mrs. Nyerere. Give me the documents I asked for. She needs the help! If you know her, you know it!
Regards,
Mich

---
Dummbatz

Sorry für den Eintrag, da hat was nicht geklappt!

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.09.2006 04:21 | Top

#12 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 14.09.2006 01:55

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:28:58 +0100 (BST)
yahoo.co.uk. Weitere Info
An:xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

Prior to your last mail reveived, You will get every information and assurance you need, I am a family lawyer to the Nyereres´. I will refer you to the Euro Star Security Company for further information.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.09.2006 04:22 | Top

#13 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 14.09.2006 01:59

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:26:35 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx>
Dear Mr. Newman,

I am glad to see that you are a family lawyer to the Nyerere family, but I still need the documents I asked for. By the way, why is it a problem to know where Mrs. Nyerere lives? I really don`t understand this! I know, she isn`t a representative of the nation of Tanzania, but she is still a VIP! What is the reason you can`t tell me where she is? There is no reason! Please tell me more!
Regards, Mich

Das Geheimnis von Mrs. Nyereres Verbleib lässt mir einfach keine Ruhe!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.09.2006 04:23 | Top

#14 von Miss Marple ( gelöscht ) , 14.09.2006 02:08

Vielleicht ist sie gerade auf Elefantenausritt
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Bedenke: Nicht zu bekommen, was man will, ist manchmal ein großer Glücksfall.
(Dalai Lama)

Miss Marple

#15 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 14.09.2006 02:34

@ Miss Marple
Vielleicht ist es auch ein Elefantenaustritt!
Aua!
Aber Sie scheint verschollen. Vielleicht sollte ich mal an die ursprüngliche Mail schreiben, die in meinem Spamfilter gelandet ist!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz

#16 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 15.09.2006 01:09

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:40:03 +0100 (BST)
An: bescheis.s_micxxx@xxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

Prior to your last mail received, I told you before that Mrs. Nyerere will be glad to meet you in-person and one-on-one, But due to security reasons, I won´t be able to tell you exactly where she is now, I suggest we should concentrate more on how to execute this transaction, thereafter Mrs. Nyerere will meet you face-to-face.

As stated earlier, I am a family lawyer to the Nyereres´and it would be better if you contact the security company for further information about the perfection of this transaction.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.09.2006 01:24 | Top

#17 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 15.09.2006 01:15

Das Blabla kann ich mir nicht gefallenlassen. Schon wieder will Sie mich später treffen! Kein Diplom, kein Perso! Ich kannte Mr. President persönlich!

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:05:59 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <bescheis.s_mich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Mr. Newman,
you told me that Mrs. Nyerere will be glad to see me in personal after the deal. So what is the problem to contact before?
There are security reasons? Why? Mrs. Nyerere took my adress from the personal adressbook of her late husband! He trusted my decisions and my opinions.
She contacted me for help, and I am willing to help her, so where is the security-reason?
I suggest you give me the private e-mail adress from Mrs. Nyerere, so that I can get in real private contact to her without any co-readers!
Furthermore I need the informations I asked you before. Sorry, but I need them.
Regards, Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.09.2006 01:26 | Top

#18 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 15.09.2006 01:20

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:24:15 +0100 (BST)
Betreff: INFORMATION
An: beschxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx Dear Mr. Mich,

I would like you to contact the security company so that they will enlighten you more about the transaction, Deprecom Securities Brussels,,,,,,,,

Tel: 32-487272601

E , mail Webmaster@deprecom.zzn.com

Officer: Thomas Malcolm

All you need do is to contact the Officer through e mail or telephone any of your choice and inform me of every Development.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.
Alles was ich machen muß, ist die Firma zu kontaktieren? Was ich machen muß und was nicht, bestimme immernoch ich!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.09.2006 01:27 | Top

#19 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 15.09.2006 01:41

Die angefügte Mail erspare ich Euch, weil es die Gleiche ist, wie oben. Ich will Dich kämpfen seeehn, ich will Dich kämpfen seeehn, ich will Dich kämpfen kämpfen seeehn!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:29:46 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: RE: INFORMATION

Dear Mr. Newman,
I read your mail below, but I have to say that I believe you don`t think I am serious. Do you think I am retarded? I don`t think you are a pro lawyer. Please, in the name of Mrs. Nyerere and her family, try to stay on a pro-standard-lawyer and give me the informations I need to go on in this business!
Regards,
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.09.2006 01:58 | Top

#20 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 16.09.2006 00:03

Der will mir sagen was ich zuerst zu tun habe! Rafft der das immer noch nicht?

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:16:47 +0100 (BST)
An: beschxxxxx@xxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

I can realise that you are only interested in knowing Mrs. Nyerere not even assisting her to achiveve the transaction. I am a professional lawyer and i have been with Nyereres´for many years.

You sound as if you have special interest on Mrs. Nyerere,even if you have special interest on her we should perfect the transaction FIRST

I have given you the Informations about the security company, All you need is to contact the security company by yourself. Do yo think Mrs. Nyerere will allow you go away with the $40,000,000.00 (Fourty Millon United States Dollars) ?

As soon as the whole transaction is completed, the said Mrs. Nyerere will meet you in person whereever you are to take care of the rest of the money and to meet you in person and get to know you very well.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.09.2006 01:00 | Top

OFFERTA DI LAVORO DI PATR TEMPO PER VOI
Lolita mit dem Peter

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz