Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Mrs. Nyerere

#21 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 16.09.2006 00:11

Ich glaube ich fange an ihn zu nerven, vielleicht kann ich das ja noch weiter treiben.
Ich liebe es wenn Mugu mich hasst!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:51:55 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheixxxxxxx" <beschexxx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Not urgent, but important
An: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk>
Dear Mr. Newman,
just let us calm down to a normal level and be professional.
The First thing youhave to do is:
Give me the general power of attorney from Mrs. Nyerere, given to you. As a lawyer you know it is the normal way of procedure.
Second I need your Passport, your Diploma in jurisprudence, the adress and telephone of the company you work for.
Third I need the passport of Mrs. Nyerere.
Fourth I want to have a personal e-mail contact to Mrs. Nyerere. You as a respectable lawyer use a free e-mail account, so it must be possible for Mrs. Nyerere to use it herself. I don`t make the deal with you, I do it with Mrs. Nyerere, please respect this!
Fifth Yes I am interested in Mrs Nyerere, but not in the way you think. If you knew her better you should know that she is still in sorrow and isn`t interested in any romantic affair. I respect this, and you should do it too!
Sixth
Do yo think Mrs. Nyerere will allow you go away with the $40,000,000.00 (Fourty Millon United States Dollars) ?
I don`t have a cent of this money, and if you don`t cooperate Mrs. Nyerere and I will never see the money.
Seventh All I need to do is to wait for your documents!

Please let us help the lovely Lady in her sorrow. Let`s make peace. I give you my hand, get it and let`s make business.
Regards,
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.09.2006 01:01 | Top

#22 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 17.09.2006 00:12

Keine Bevollmächtigung, kein Perso, keine Firma und keine e-mail-addy von Mrs. Nyerere! Kleine Umfrage bis Montagabend: Soll ich hart bleiben oder die Securityfirma kontaktieren?
Ich bin gierig auf Ergebnisse!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 10:31:34 +0100 (BST)
Von: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk>
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.co.uk. Weitere Info
Betreff: Re: Not urgent, but important
An: besxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr. Mich.

If you know you want to assist Mrs. Nyerere, kindly contact the security company for more information. I am not having your own passport, why should i send you copy of my own passport?.

I am not working for any body rather i have other professional lawyers who work in my own (owned) chamber.

I can´t just give out Mrs.Maria Nyerere´s copy of passport without her authorising me to do so, and there´s no way you will transact this deal without me. Because i have all the documents about the deposition and existence of this ($40,000,000.00) Fund

And for your information,I know Mr.Mwalimu Julius Nyerere and his wife Mrs. Maria Nyerere even before he became Tanzanian president. I have been their family lawyer for many years.

I will personally advice you to contact the security company for more detail on how to perfect this transaction.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 17.09.2006 00:54 | Top

#23 von Scambaiter , 17.09.2006 01:22

Zitat von Dummbatz
Keine Bevollmächtigung, kein Perso, keine Firma und keine e-mail-addy von Mrs. Nyerere! Kleine Umfrage bis Montagabend: Soll ich hart bleiben oder die Securityfirma kontaktieren?
Ich bin gierig auf Ergebnisse!
@Dummbatz hier hast du dein Personaldokument. Das schickst du dem Mugu Frank Newman .

Dann soll er dir gefälligst seinen Pass oder andere ID schicken.
Dazu soll er noch eine Vollmacht von "Frau Maria Nyerere" beilegen.

Wenn er das nicht kann/will dann schreibst du ihm,
er soll sich das Geld und die ganze Geschichte "an den Hut stecken" sprich vergessen.

Du hast noch mehr zu tun, als deine kostbare Zeit mit ihm zu vertrödeln, pasta!

MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.09.2006 | Top

#24 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 19.09.2006 02:13

Die Umfrage hat überwältigende Ergebnisse gebracht, so mußte ich mein Gewissen befragen
, also bin ich Scambaiters Ratschlag gefolgt . Und vielen Dank an die Bundesdruckerei in Berlin für die prompte Lieferung eines Persos ohne Anfrage!

Ich versuche Mugu also nochmal Druck zu machen indem ich kooperiere und er als Arsch da steht!
Ich bin nicht bereit den Deal ohne Mrs. Nyerere zu machen. Wieso hat die sich eigentlich nicht mehr gemeldet? Ist doch Ihr Geld! Heb ich mir für später auf die Frage!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:00:10 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheixxxxxxxx" <beschxxxxxxx@xxxxx>
Dear Mr. Newman.

We are both people with reputation, so don`t let us talk around the hotspot. We both want to help Mrs. Nyerere, I hope for god that this is right.
So let`s go to business!
I asked you for your documents and you asked me for mine in response. We can play this game on and on with no result. So I decided to begin. Attached you will find my personal ID.
In response I ask for your ID, your Adress and the power of attorney from Mrs. Nyerere.
Please understand that the laws in my country are a little other than in your bushlands.
If the governement recognizes a fund of 40000000 on my account they ask me where it comes from. And if I say: Oh I´ve got it from Mrs. Nyerere but without any documents, I could also say: I digged in a field and found a treasure!
Please be serious and send me the necessary documents!
OK, you work for your own, but your office must have an address. What is the problem to give it to me?
You can`t give me the passport of Mrs. Nyerere. It is fully right you can not do this. So please understand my ask for a private e-mail-adress to Mrs. Nyerere. She and I will be businesspartners, so I want to talk to her in in a private atmosphere. She can use a free mail-adress as yourself, there is no problem! Sorry, my main partner in this deal is Mrs. Nyerere and not you!
And at last I have to say that I really don`t want to contact any other people until I have the informations I need!
Please don`t be angry, but this is the way this deal is going on it`s way, and no other!
Best regards,
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.09.2006 03:08 | Top

#25 von Scambaiter , 19.09.2006 03:14

In Antwort auf:
Und vielen Dank an die Bundesdruckerei in Berlin für die prompte Lieferung eines Persos ohne Anfrage!

Ich antworte im Auftrag der B.-Druckerei: Die Druckerei hat manchmal hellseherische Fähigkeiten. Aber psstttt, nicht weiter sagen...
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.09.2006 | Top

#26 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 20.09.2006 01:18

Nachdem Frank nun fast täglich gedrängelt hat, kommt nun keine Antwort. Aber Bescheis hat ja Zeit. Fange ich eben einen anderen Bait an . Hat wohl Probleme eine ähnlich gute Druckerei zu finden wie die in Berlin ?
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 20.09.2006 04:25 | Top

#27 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 21.09.2006 03:11

Ja leck mich am A...! Der gibt mir Hinweise welche Dokumente ich ihm noch abluchsen kann!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:22:23 +0100 (BST)
An: beschxxxxxx@xxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

Prior to your last mail received, Be Informed that i am not the security company where this fund is being deposited neither am i working under security company. I am here to defend Mrs. Nyerere and family legally and to inspect the transaction.

Go ahead and contact the security company as i have earlier given you their information, They have all the Documents about deposition and existence of this fund. Be also informed that this fund will not be paid into your Account to avoid Questioning and taxation, This fund will be Delivered to you through a diplomatic courier service to any destination of your choice.

I am expecting you to ask for other documents like: Certificate of Deposit, European Union standard Drug Certificate, West African fund Approval, Terrorists Certificte etc.
I will send you my own identification card so that you will know that am here for serious business.

As it is now Mrs. Maria Nyerere will be looking forward to meet you in -person at the end of the transaction.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.09.2006 03:18 | Top

#28 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 21.09.2006 03:15

Ich schätze ich bin verbrannt, aber ich versuche trotzdem noch was rauszuholen. Mugu scheint schon Erfahrungen mit uns zu haben.

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:03:40 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <besxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Newman,
I really believe that you don`t work for the security company where the funds are deposited. But if you are a friend and lawyer of the family Nyerere you must have a general power of attorney. I really need this document.
If we come to an agreement every court on this world will deny my claim for this fund if I havn`t this document! You are a lawyer, you know this fact! If it is in my account or in a trunk. It doesn`t matter. You said there is no risk in this deal, but there is a risk. For me!
I really don`t know what a european union standard drug certificate, west african fund approval or a terrorist certificate is, but if it is necessary for this deal, I`ll ask my bank for more information. Thank you for this hint!
Now I wait for your ID, the power of attorney and the private line to Mrs. Nyerere.
Regards,
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.09.2006 03:20 | Top

#29 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 21.09.2006 21:47

Wow, der Typ wird jetzt echt pampig: Don`t push me around! Yes I do, sir . Und natürlich die Drohung den Deal platzen zu lassen! Das werd ich wohl gegen Ihn verwenden .

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:59:13 +0100 (BST)
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.co.uk. Weitere Info
An: beschxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

I will like to correct one Impression, Do not try to push me around with identification, Mrs. Nyerere´s private telephone numbers, her private e mail addresses, her whereabouts and all that.

I will send you my id, but why is it difficult for you to contact this security company ?. I think you have something in mind and you have no interest on how to execute this whole project.

I really don´t know where the risk is, besides what we are talking about here is the only hope for the Nyerere family´s future. If you are not willing to assist Mrs. Nyerere kindly let me know now so that i will ask her to look for some one else who would be serious enough to help her.

Contact the security company for more Information about the perfection of this transaction.

Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.09.2006 22:23 | Top

#30 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 22.09.2006 00:33

OK, ich habe mir eine gepfefferte Antwort ausgedacht. Entweder oder. Aber sowas wollte ich mir einfach nicht gefallen lassen! Und ich will unbedingt mit meiner Partnerin sprechen

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:17:44 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheis.S. Mich" <bescheis.s_mxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Newman,

we are both adults, so none of us should try to push the other around. So don`t do it yourself with me! You tell me I have to do this or that. Stop it.

It may be that you are an honourable man where you live, but for me you are only several e-mails from an unknown man. Plus, you`ve got my ID. Please answer me: What have I ?
You told me you are Frank Newman. Where is the proof?
You told me you are a lawyer. Where is the proof?
You told me you work for Mrs. Nyerere. Where is the proof?
And you didn`t manage it to make a personal contact between me and your employer, Mrs. Nyerere.
I don`t know where my partner in this deal is and I have no idea how to contact her.
Do you really think this is professional?
I told you before that I need your papers for my financial documantation. Is this so hard to believe?
You told me you want to help Mrs. Nyerere. So why do you don`t cooperate?
Why is there nothing you do for it?
I repeat what I told you several times before: I want to write Mrs. Nyerere! Give me her e-mail adress.
After all this you ask me if I am serious?
Frank Newman, are you serious?
You sabotage this deal!
You risk the future of Mrs. Nyerere!
Calm down and give me the informations I need. Why don`t I get them? What is the reason?
But after all the business I hope your family is well and you live prosper and well.
Do you have a family? Have you got children?
Best regards,
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 22.09.2006 01:53 | Top

#31 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 22.09.2006 23:32

Jau, ich habe endlich die "Dokumente".Die Vollmacht ist wie üblich in Spitzenqualität, die ID ist lausig.
Da muß ich wohl nochmal nachhaken. Ich kann mich doch nicht mit solcher Qualität abspeisen lassen!

Ein anderer Fall ist: Ich wollte so sehr mit Mrs. Nyerere reden und jetzt habe ich eine Telefonnummer. Mist, da hab ich mich selbst in den Dreck gefahren. Vielleicht fällt mir ja was ein dazu

Die Dokumente werden von Scambaiter nachgereicht! Danke!

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr. Mich,

Attached are the documents you are asking for namely:-

1,My National ID Card
2,The Power of Attorney

Again,feel free to call Mrs Maria Nyerere on her London line . +447092044548 for rmore details.
Finally,contact the security company for more Information about the perfection of this transaction.

Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 23.09.2006 01:04 | Top

#32 von Scambaiter , 23.09.2006 01:16

Ich habe die 2 "Dokumente" mal bei Dummbatz eingebaut.

Schaut euch mal das "Personaldokument" etwas genauer an! Das soll aus Tanzania stammen.
ABER, die ID Sprache ist Deutsch! (und Englisch):

> Name
> Vorname
> Geburtstag und-Ort
> Nationalität
> Gültig bis
> Unterschrift

Und der größte Quatsch kommt ganz unten: IDD<<Mr Frank<<Newman<<<< usw.
Mir scheint da wurde ein dt. Ausweis "zu Grunde gelegt"! Der fängt mit IDD an.
Ein dt. Pass übrigens mit: P<D<<
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.09.2006 | Top

#33 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 24.09.2006 00:33

@ Scambaiter
Hier der Clou: Laut Orion kommt die Mail aus Münster/Westfalen!
Überrascht es noch jemanden, daß da die deutsche Sprache im Spiel ist?

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe, Orion
P.S. Kann mir jemand sagen mit welchem font die Unterschrift auf der Bevollmächtigung geschrieben wurde? Sieht gut aus und könnte nützlich sein!

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.09.2006 02:00 | Top

#34 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 24.09.2006 01:18

Ich hab ihm seinen ID-Scan zurückgeschickt, kann ja nicht wahr sein! Zumal Mugu aus Deutschland ist lasse ich mir so einen Müll doch nicht gefallen.

Die Sache mit dem Handy ist ein reiner Bluff. Ich hoffe meine Annahme stimmt!

In Antwort auf:

Dear Mr. Newman,
Thank you very much for the documents you sent to me. The power of attorney was very clear and is accepted. But please be so kind to send me again your ID. I really can`t read a line in this document. Attached is your scan. Take a look at yourself.
But at first I am pleased.I believe you`ll send me a better scan of your ID.
At monday I will contact the security company.
By the way, I really don`t want to call a mobile phone, because it is too expencive. Please give me a personal e-mail address to Mrs. Nyerere.
Regards,
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.09.2006 02:01 | Top

#35 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 27.09.2006 23:36

Ein simpler Versuch die Mails in die Länge zu ziehen!

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:31:44 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bescheixxxxx@xxxxx
Betreff: RE: DOCUMENTS
Dear Mr. Newman,
I know I should have contacted the security company already. But you told my that this transaction should be secret, so I deleted your former mails. Please give me the address again. And please scan your ID and resend it to me, and give me the private address of Mrs. Nyerere. Thank you very much.
Regards, Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 28.09.2006 00:29 | Top

#36 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 27.09.2006 23:50

die Antwort kam prompt. Und vielen Dank dafür, daß der lausige Ausweis nochmal gescannt wird!

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:58:47 +0100 (BST)
Von: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: INFORMATION
An: besxxxxx@xxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

Prior to your last mail received, I could remember i told you that this transaction is confidential, Moreover a reasonable level of understanding and Trust should be maintained. I will resend you the copy of my ID hence the one i sent to you initially was n´t clear.

Here are the security company Information onCE again

Deprecom Securities Brussels,,,,,,,,
Tel: 32-487272601
E , mail Webmaster@deprecom.zzn.com
Officer: Thomas Malcolm

All you need do is to contact the Officer through e mail or telephone any of your choice and inform me of every Development.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

N/B : I will send you the private e mail together with my ID; But try and contact the security company as soon as possible.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 28.09.2006 00:31 | Top

#37 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 28.09.2006 00:06

Ich bin ja sooo verwirrt! Darf ich Einzelheiten verraten?

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 00:02:52 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "xxxx@xxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: INFORMATION
Dear Mr. Newman,
I have another problem.
It is the Deprecom Securities in Brussels. What do they know?
Which informations I am allowed to give them? What may I say or not?
It is only because I am suspicious about the security of Mrs. Nyerere!
Please tell me about these facts!
Thanks for your informations.
Regards, Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 28.09.2006 00:32 | Top

#38 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 30.09.2006 03:43

Ich soll also die Firma mit folgenden Informationen kontaktieren: Da sind keine Infos!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:11:45 +0100 (BST)
Von: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk> Ins Adressbuch
An: "xxxxxx@xxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

Contact the security company with the following information. Why are you having one problem after another? just contact them,(The security company) they will gve you every information you need. Mrs. Nyerere is fine, Just contact the security company immediately for her own (Mrs. Nyerere) good.

I will answer more of your question when you contact the security company.

Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 30.09.2006 03:45 | Top

#39 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 30.09.2006 03:46

Mit einem besoffenen Anwalt will ich nichts zu tun haben

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 03:38:47 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Bexxx@xxxxx
Dear Mr. Newman,

You wrote: Contact the security company with the following information.
But there weren`t any informations in your mail. You only asked why I have problems.
Once again: I don`t know what I have to tell them! Do they know about our business or not? Do they know about the money or not?
I believe, that Mrs. Nyerere is OK, but I want to have her private e-mail address.
Mr. Newman, what is wrong with you? It seems you are not able to handle this deal. You act like an amateur! But I don`t want to be angry. It might be you was alcoholized as you wrote this answer. This happens from time to time.
But please give me a serious answer!

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 30.09.2006 04:14 | Top

#40 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 03.10.2006 00:57

Ups, er scheint in seiner Ehre angegriffen zu sein.

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:06:37 +0100 (BST)
An: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

I have told you times without number that Mrs. Nyerere is OK. I don´t understand what you mean by me,,,being amateur,,,,

Contacth the security company and tell them that you are Mr. Mich and you are contacting them in respect of the $40,000,000.00 depostied by Mr. Julius Nyerere, That you are now the beneficiary of this fund, After that they (The security Company) will instruct you on what and what to do.

Here is the information:

Deprecom Securities Brussels,,,,,,,,

Tel: 32-487272601
E , mail Webmaster@deprecom.zzn.com
Officer: Thomas Malcolm

All you need do is to contact the Officer through e mail or telephone any of your choice and inform me of every Development.

Best Regards,

Frank Newman.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.10.2006 01:42 | Top

OFFERTA DI LAVORO DI PATR TEMPO PER VOI
Lolita mit dem Peter

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz