Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Die todkranke Mrs Annick Johan bietet 50% aus ihrem Nachlass von "$2.2 Million US Dollars"

#1 von if6was9 , 07.11.2015 11:09

Die todkranke schwedische Goldhändlerin Mrs Annick Johan, die seit 10 Jahren an der Elfenbeinküste lebt, bietet 50% aus ihrem Nachlass von "$2.2 Million US Dollars", wenn man sich bereit erklärt dafür zu sorgen daß die anderen 50% ihres baldigen Nachlasses den Waisenhäusern in der Elfenbeinküste zu Gute kommen:

Originaltext:

Zitat
Greetings!

My name is Mrs Annick Johan, I have been suffering from ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few weeks to leave.I am
from Sweden but based in Ivory Coast,Africa since ten years
ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation,now that i am
about to end the race like this,without any family members and no
child.I have $2.2 Million US DOLLARS in COBACI BANK in Ivory Coast.

But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through
the help of my laptop beside my sick bed. I have decided to donate $2.2
Million US Dollars in Cobaci bank which i want to entrust into your hands
to use in helping the orphanage home in your country,but you must assure
me that you will take only 50% of the total money and give the rest 50% to
the orphanage home in your country for my
soul to be at rest.

As soon as i hear from you that you are competent to execute my desire, i
will instruct my lawyer and the bank management to make the immediate
transfer into your account.Kindly Contact Me Back please it is very
important
Regards,

Mrs Annick Johan

Absender-eMail-Adresse: annick2014@gmail.com
Reply to- eMail-Adresse: aranyite2@yahoo.co.jp

eMail-Header:
Return-path: <annick2014@gmail.com>
Received: from mail.grameen.com ([103.26.136.21]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx111)
with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0M7kXk-1agwvr36aO-00vOxw for <xxxxxxx@gmx.de>; Fri,
06 Nov 2015 19:54:42 +0100
Received: from mail.grameen.com (mail.grameen.com [103.26.136.21]) by
mail.grameen.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 82D47362258; Sat, 7 Nov 2015
19:36:06 +0600 (BDT)
Received: from 41.189.47.104 (SquirrelMail authenticated user zs_frd) by
mail.grameen.com with HTTP; Sat, 7 Nov 2015 19:36:07 +0600

Message-ID: <9c38b29aa3d40da6d419cb206f508f7b.squirrel@mail.grameen.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 14:36:07 +0100
Subject: Greetings.
Reply-To: aranyite2@yahoo.co.jp
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.23 [SVN]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Envelope-To: <xxxxxxxx@gmx.de>

Die gleiche Reply to -eMail-Adresse wird schon seit mindestens 2010 für Scam verwendet:
Beispiel-Scam-eMail bei 419scam.org
Reply-To: <aranyite2@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:48:02 +0200
Subject: GREETINGS

MY BELOVED.

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I AM MRS JOSFINA AROMA FROM BAHRAIN , A WIDOW TO LATE JOHN AROMA I AM 49 YEARS OLD, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITION IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY WORST STAGE.

MY LATE HUSBAND AND MY ONLY CHILD DIED LAST FIVE YEARS ,HIS DEATH WAS POLITICALY MOTIVATED. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS A VERY RICH AND WEALTHY BUSINESS MAN WHO WAS RUNING HIS COCOA BUSINESS COTE D'IVOIRE AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. MY DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DEVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA, AMERICA,ASIA,AND EUROPE. I COLLECTED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DURING MY DESPERATE SEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND I PRAYED OVER IT.

I DECIDED TO DONATE THE SUM OF $3,500,000.00 USD( THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) TO THE LESS PRIVILEDGED BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE THIS MONEY TO THE GRAVE. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS LODGED IN A BANK IN IVORY COAST IN WEST AFRICA .

ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL FORWARD TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS YOU WILL USE TO GET THIS FUND RELEASED FROM THE BANK AND TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU. I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU,WILL BE SURE FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

PLAESE CONTACT ME SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS

YOUR BELOVED SISTER IN CHRIST.
MRS JOSFINA AROMA

Abgesendet wurde die eMail von der IP-Adresse 41.189.47.104

Überprüfung der IP-Adresse bei iplocation.net:
IP Address: 41.189.47.104
Region: Lagunes
City: Abidjan
ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom

Informationen zum verwendeten webmail-Client Squirrelmail von squirrelmail.org/about/
What is SquirrelMail?

SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP. It includes built-in pure PHP support for the IMAP and SMTP protocols, and all pages render in pure HTML 4.0 (with no JavaScript required) for maximum compatibility across browsers. It has very few requirements and is very easy to configure and install. SquirrelMail has all the functionality you would want from an email client, including strong MIME support, address books, and folder manipulation.

Project origins

The need arose in our organization for the access of email and address books from anywhere in the world. Obviously a web interface is ideal for this, given that the user has access to the Internet. After reviewing several open source projects we realized that we were going to need to do some fairly major customizations to get things to be a nice fit for our needs. So the decision was made to create our own for some of these reasons, and for fun (we really like PHP). We decided to open source the project to contribute to the community that has contributed so much to us.
More SquirrelMail history

Stability

SquirrelMail is stable enough to use in a production system. It is, in fact, already used in several production systems around the world, handling thousands of users per system. There might be some bugs - no project is perfect - but they are most likely minimal. We test pretty thoroughly before releasing a version marked as "stable".
More about scalability

License

SquirrelMail is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL), so there are no license fees to worry about.
More about the license

Zitat
Received: from 41.189.47.104 (SquirrelMail authenticated user zs_frd) by
mail.grameen.com with HTTP

Der webmail-Login sieht so aus:

Die domain grameen.com gehört zu einer Bank in Bangladesh: "Grameen Bank - Bank for the Poor"
Kontaktinformationen der Bank:

Contact Us
Grameen Bank Print

Information: Grameen Bank Bhaban
Mirpur - 2, Dhaka -1216
Bangladesh
Phone : (880-2) 8011138
Fax : (880-2) 8013559
Email : grameen.bank@grameen.net

Wenn die hier gefundenen Informationen für dich hilfreich waren oder dich evtl sogar vor einem größeren finanziellen Schaden bewahrt haben, dann spende bitte einen Kleinbetrag an uns! Dazu gehst du bitte auf unsere Startseite scambaiter-forum.info und nutzt den Button "Spenden an Scambaiter" rechts oben.
Aktueller Spendenaufruf: Aufruf zu freiwilligen Spenden für unser Forum (3)

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

if6was9
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.11.2015 | Top

Britischer Anwalt bietet 40% aus dem Nachlass eines verstorbenen Multimillionärs mit gleichem Nachnamen
Mr. Paul Wilson bietet Anteil von 40% aus Nachlass über "Ј 18.300.000 0,00 Euro zuzьglich aufgelaufener Zinsen"

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz