Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Hurra - 25,5 Mio$ Erben - Danke Facebook

#221 von Roadrunner , 25.11.2015 20:03

Danke @schmubo
Diese Seite hatte ich auch schon und bin dabei über

Zitat
Ein paar Ausnahmen gibt es dann doch:
Einige Gesetze und Verordnungen sehen eine ausdrückliche Ermächtigung zum Kopieren des Ausweises vor. Für Banken gilt beispielsweise § 8 Abs. 1 S. 3 Geldwäschegesetz und für Telekommunikationsanbieter (z.B. beim Handyvertrag) § 95 Abs. 4 S. 2 TKG.

gestolpert.

Im Moment bewegt mich eine andere Idee.
Den Ausweis völlig zu ignorieren und stattdessen die Legalität der ganzen Aktion in Frage zu stellen.
Denn:
1. Was hat die Sterbeurkunde mit einer Kontoeröffnung zu tun? Wieso kann er die nicht schicken?
2. Entweder er kennt Ona's Onkel und war sein Anwalt, was spricht dann gegen eine Übersendung der Sterbeurkunde?
Und wieso bereut er dann die Übersendung des Zertifikat eines Millionenerbes?
3. Oder das Ganze ist ein Betrug was selbstredend illegal ist.
Da soll der dann mal sagen welche Version nun wahr ist und welche gelogen.
4. Ona will doch gar kein Konto eröffnen weil er ja schon eins hat.

Auf WU will ich auch noch nicht eingehen.

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.11.2015 | Top

#222 von schmubo , 25.11.2015 20:26

Zitat von Roadrunner im Beitrag #221
Im Moment bewegt mich eine andere Idee.

Unabhängig davon lässt sich prima über die Ausweiskopie streiten:
Die Bank muss den Ausweis auf Echtheit prüfen. Kann sie anhand einer Kopie aber nicht. Das Geldwäschegesetz äußert sich dazu so:

Zitat
Die Anfertigung einer Kopie des zur Überprüfung der Identität vorgelegten Dokuments nach § 4 Abs. 4 Satz 1 Nr. 1 und die Anfertigung einer Kopie der zur Überprüfung der Identität vorgelegten oder herangezogenen Unterlagen nach § 4 Abs. 4 Satz 1 Nr. 2 gelten als Aufzeichnung der darin enthaltenen Angaben;

Das eignet sich bestens für einen sich über mehrere Mails hinziehenden Schriftwechsel, der dann endlich zur Frage der Legalität des ganzen führt.

Ein Kleinkrieg um Kleingedrucktes... in meiner Heimat nennt man sowas Ameisenfickerei.

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

3 Mitglieder finden das Gut!
1 Mitglied hat sich bedankt!

schmubo
baiting by software

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.11.2015 | Top

#223 von CallcenterFun , 25.11.2015 21:31

Super gemacht @schmubo :)

youtube.com/CallcenterFun

CallcenterFun

#224 von Roadrunner , 25.11.2015 22:54

Ona haut also dem "Anwalt" ein paar Paragrafen §§§§§§§§ um die Ohren.
George muß sich sogar die Frage gefallen lassen, wer der Anwalt ist.
Ona ist gespannt, wie "sein" Anwalt darauf reagiert?
Wer meint es ernster? Wer spielt Spielchen?

22:50

Zitat
Dear Mr. Kalu

First of all, why are you in doubt about me being serious?
All I do is common sense.
And in serious business it is important to negotiate, everything else is childs play.
We are serious, aren’t we?
Apart from that I do not own a scanner, it would indeed be meaningless if it is illegal!
To copy an ID card is simple, but unlawful!
With the new regulations for passport law of identity card has also received the opportunity to signature and authentication in addition to the sovereign ID function. To protect these functions of the new ID card should not be copied and possibly no longer given out of hand, so the government provides clear justification for the new regulation:
The collection and use of personal data from or using the card may in future only be carried out through the appropriate channels. (...) Other methods, for example, on the optoelectronic detection ("scan") of identity data or the machine-readable area shall be expressly excluded.
The reason for the ban is justified in the design of the new ID card. For this purpose, the Ministry of the Interior:
In the new identity card the authorization number is printed. This should in principle be known only to the card holder, but could come into circulation by copying the card.
The making of a copy of the document presented for verification of identity in accordance with § 4 para. 4 sentence 1 no. 1 and making a copy of the documents submitted or relied upon to verify the identity in accordance with § 4 para. 4 sentence 1 no. 2 shall be deemed recording the information contained therein.
The bank must verify the identity of authenticity that is impossible on the basis of a copy. The Money Laundering Act gives its views as follows:
The making of a copy of the document presented for verification of identity in accordance with § 4 para. 4 sentence 1 no. 1 and making a copy of the documents submitted or relied upon to verify the identity in accordance with § 4 para. 4 sentence 1 no. 2 shall be deemed recording the information contained therein
By the way, who is the lawyer anyway?
Next question is, what does a certificate of death have in common with opening an an account? Either you have them then please send them, or are you playing games?
For me it is serious business!!!
So let us find a way to conclude this business.

Thank you

Best regards

Ona Niere

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#225 von Roadrunner , 26.11.2015 06:20

Nun bekommt auch der Schreihals Post von Ona
Auch ihm haut er die Paragraphen um die Ohren §§§§§§§
Bietet ihm aber auch Argumente für eine sichere Überweisung auf das Konto des BKA an
Ob er darauf eingeht?
Nochmal was zum Verpetzen?

06:16

Zitat

Dear Mr. Toussaint,

You are right when you say Sir / Madam is a formal salutation in the english language, also it is to call people by name which is much more polite especially in business terms.
But anyway, you are not British.
OK, let’s do business!
In serious business it is important to negotiate, everything else is childs play.
We are serious, aren’t we?
Apart from that I do not own a scanner, it would indeed be meaningless if it is illegal!
To copy an ID card is simple, but unlawful!
With the new regulations for passport law of identity card has also received the opportunity to signature and authentication in addition to the sovereign ID function. To protect these functions of the new ID card should not be copied and possibly no longer given out of hand, so the government provides clear justification for the new regulation:
The collection and use of personal data from or using the card may in future only be carried out through the appropriate channels. (...) Other methods, for example, on the optoelectronic detection ("scan") of identity data or the machine-readable area shall be expressly excluded.
The reason for the ban is justified in the design of the new ID card. For this purpose, the Ministry of the Interior:
In the new identity card the authorization number is printed. This should in principle be known only to the card holder, but could come into circulation by copying the card.
The making of a copy of the document presented for verification of identity in accordance with § 4 para. 4 sentence 1 no. 1 and making a copy of the documents submitted or relied upon to verify the identity in accordance with § 4 para. 4 sentence 1 no. 2 shall be deemed recording the information contained therein.
The bank must verify the identity of authenticity that is impossible on the basis of a copy. The Money Laundering Act gives its views as follows:
To keep you on a safe side you can transfer money from one bank-institute to another. This is plain business of every normal bank, especially your institute which is represented in five African countries.
With given bank-account data you are on save sides, and even can claim it back in some case.
So, in conclusion it is not necessary for me to open another bank-account which is to activate at this horrend amount of money.
I think, every legal bank-institute is capable in good working cashflow. At least it is your business!

So, if you will be so kind and transfer that money to:

Ona Niere
Bundeskasse Trier
IBAN DE81 5900 0000 005xxxxxxxxxx
BIC MARxxxxxxx

This would be very kind.

With best regards

Ona Niere

Die Spannung steigt.
Wie werden die beiden "Herren" nun reagieren?
Werden sie weiter machen oder aussteigen?

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 26.11.2015 | Top

#226 von Roadrunner , 26.11.2015 18:41

Zuerst kommt die stereotype Antwort von dem Schreihals, welche den Ona gleich mal zur Frau macht.
Welch eine Logik. Nur der Verstorbene kann also das Konto auflösen es sei denn, der Erbe eröffnet ein Konto und zahlt da 1000$ ein.
Ona verliert langsam echt die Lust und wird dann wohl zähneknirschend das Geld schicken.

11:50

Zitat

AW: transfer

DEAR MADAM,

KINDLY UNDERSTAND THAT THE BANK ACCOUNT OF LATE MR. NIERE IS DORMANT. HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN WITHDRAW $1,000 OUT OF HIS ACCOUNT AND THEN DEPOSIT IT INTO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. HE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN GERMANY.

NOW THAT HE IS DEAD, YOU NEED TO FIRST OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH US FIRST. THE $1,000 DEPOSIT IS NOT A FEE. IT IS ONLY A DEPOSIT. YOU CAN WITHDRAW IT BACK THE SAME DAY. WE JUST WANT TO SEE IT BEING RUN IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE WE START THE PROCEDURE.

THE PROCEDURE IS THAT AFTER YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS OPENED AND WE CONFIRMED $1,000 IN IT. WE WOULD DEBIT $25,500,000.00 OUT OF THE BANK ACCOUNT OF LATE MR. NIERE AND CLOSE IT. THIS AMOUNT WILL NOW BE DEBITED INTO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT. YOU WILL SEE $25,501,000.00 AS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE.

YOUR CHEQUE BOOK, ATM DEBIT CARD AND OTHER ACCOUNT PARTICULARS CAN BE SENT TO YOU BY COURIER. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE THE ACCESS TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT AND MAKE TRANSFERS ONLINE.

IN ADDITION, WE WILL SEND YOU THE TRANSFER FORM, WHICH YOU CAN FILL TO TRANSFER MONEY BACK TO YOURSELF. WE WILL WOULD ALSO SCAN AND ATTACH THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT IS IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

KINDLY NOTE THAT WITHOUT THE SCANNED COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY ORDER GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID CARD, WE CANNOT OPEN THE ACCOUNT FOR YOU. IF YOU CANNOT SEND IT OR IF YOU DO NOT TRUST INTERNET TRANSACTIONS, KINDLY COME TO TOGO TO OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT IN PERSON. OTHERWISE, KINDLY TELL MR. GEORGE TO PRESENT ANOTHER BENEFICIARY FOR THIS TRANSACTION.

BEST REGARDS,

PHILIPPE JACQUES TOUSSAINT
OFFICER IN CHARGE
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
LOME CENTRAL BRANCH, TOGO
TEL: +228 997 xxxxx
WEB: www.banqueatlantique.net

NOTE: FOR SECURITY REASONS, ANY INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTION THROUGH ANY OTHER MEANS WOULD BE DENIED, APART FROM PHYSICAL PRESENCE OR BY TELEPHONE: +228 997 xxxxx AND EMAIL: xxxxxxxx@banqueatlantique-tg.net. KINDLY DELETE THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.

Der Anwalt wirkt wie von den Paragraphen erschlagen.

12:42

Zitat

AW: law

Dear Mr. Ona Niere,

Please come to Togo to finish this business.

Thanks alot,

George.

Ona fügt sich in das Unvermeidliche. Er hat langsam die Schnauze voll von diesen unhöflichen und faulen Betrügern.

18:37

Zitat

$

Dear Mr. Toussaint

First of all, I am not female! I am male and my name is Mr. Niere!

OK, you explained me a weird transaction which is far away from any reality.
But I guess there are differences in our countries.
It might be common in Togo to act this way.
I don’t want to fight, I simply want to finish the whole transaction.
In this case please send me the details of the bank-account where I can transfer that fee to.

Best regards

Mr. Ona Niere

Mit ziemlicher Sicherheit wird der nun wieder das Skript mit den WU-Daten schicken ....

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#227 von Roadrunner , 27.11.2015 06:28

Welch eine seltsame Logik.

20:32

Zitat
$

DEAR SIR,

THE TRANSACTION IS NOT WEIRD. WE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE REASONS WHY THE FUND CANNOT BE DIRECTLY TRANSFERRED TO YOU. THE ONLY BANK ACCOUNT YOU CAN TRANSFERRED TO OR MAKE WITHDRAWALS FROM IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. BUT IT HAS NOT YET BEEN OPENED.

THEREFORE, KINDLY USE THE REMITTANCE DETAILS GIVEN TO YOU. AFTER YOU MAKE THE TRANSFER, KINDLY SCAN AND SEND THE RECEIPT TO US BY EMAIL ATTACHMENT. WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT A FEE. IT IS ONLY A DEPOSIT, WE JUST NEED TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE RUN A TRANSACTION OF UP TO ABOUT $1,000.

WE ALREADY HAVE YOUR FILLED OPENING ACCOUNT DETAILS FROM MR. GEORGE. DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE US AN ID, BECAUSE WITHOUT IT, WE CANNOT OPEN THE ACCOUNT FOR YOU. WE NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

IF WE HAVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED ITEMS BY TOMORROW, WITHIN 5 HOURS OF WORKING HOURS, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE WITHDRAWALS AND TRANSFERS.

BEST REGARDS,

OFFICER IN CHARGE
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
TEL: +228 997 xxxxxx

NOTE: FOR SECURITY REASONS, ANY INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTION THROUGH ANY OTHER MEANS WOULD BE DENIED, APART
FROM PHYSICAL PRESENCE OR BY TELEPHONE: +228 997 xxxxx AND EMAIL: xxxxxxxx@banqueatlantique-tg.net.
KINDLY DELETE THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.

Das ist nicht so einfach.
Erstmal mußte er sich einen SD Sicherheitsausweis (SD) basteln.
Und dann wartet er erst mal die Eröffnung seines Kontos ab um dann auf sein Konto zu überweisen.
Den Brief mit dem WU-Muli hat Ona völlig ausgeblendet.
Also nee, diese Mugus und ihre Erwartungshaltung.
Und dann gehen die davon aus das hier jeder so etwas auch kennt.
Wie soll man da auch bei einer Afrikanischen Bank, welche in fünf Afrikanischen Ländern vertreten ist, darauf kommen das die Geldüberweisungen von der Konkurrenz tätigen lassen.

06:10

Zitat
ID

Hello

Ok, it is your point of view. I still don’t understand this kind for transaction.
But to continue, I will send you the wanted ID. A friend of mine helped with it because I don’t have this kind of equipment.
You can now open my account at Banque Atlantique. Please tell me the account number of my new account so I can send that $1,000.
By the way, will you accept €uro as well?

regards

Ona Niere

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2015 | Top

#228 von Roadrunner , 27.11.2015 10:41

DER SPINNT!!!
Jetzt will der doch noch mal ein Foto
Und die Bankdaten hat er immer noch nicht geschickt. Der bekommt wohl überhaupt nichts mit.
Wie begriffsstutzig muß man denn sein?

10:03

Zitat

ID

DEAR SIR,

YOUR ID IS RECEIVED. KINDLY SEND US ANOTHER ID SIZED PHOTO TO CHECK FOR THE RESEMBLANCE ON THE ID CARD THAT YOU SENT. YOU CAN ALSO SEND THE OPENING ACCOUNT DEPOSIT THROUGH THE REMITTANCE DETAILS GIVE TO YOU.

BEST REGARDS,

OFFICER IN CHARGE
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
TEL: +228 997 xxxxxx

NOTE: FOR SECURITY REASONS, ANY INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTION THROUGH ANY OTHER MEANS WOULD BE DENIED, APART FROM PHYSICAL PRESENCE OR BY TELEPHONE: +228 997xxxxxx AND EMAIL: xxxxxxx@banqueatlantique-tg.net. KINDLY DELETE THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.

Ona lässt die Höflichkeitsform ein wenig schleifen und verzichtet auf die Anrede.
Er stellt jetzt klar und deutlich die Frage nach BIC und IBAN.
Jetzt sollte der aber begreifen, oder?

10:30

Zitat
What remittance details you gave me?
I don’t have a clou!
You never gave me any BIC nor IBAN
Where have I to send that money?
I need the correct Number!

Please send those that I can go to order the transfer!

Thank you

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#229 von Roadrunner , 27.11.2015 11:25

Oh, er hat es kapiert. Will wohl dieses Wochenende noch einen drauf machen von der Kohle?
Gleich zweimal schickt er die WU-Infos. Nicht das die wieder im Spam gelandet sind?

11:05

Zitat

REMITTANCE DETAILS / BANQUE ATLANTIQUE PROMOTIONS

DEAR SIR,

YOU CAN SEND US YOUR ID AND THE FILLED OPENING ACCOUNT FORM.

SINCE YOU CANNOT COME DOWN TO LOME TOGO, KINDLY SEND THE $1,000 TO US THROUGH OUR WESTERN UNION UNIT, WHICH IS UNDER THE FUND TRANSFER UNIT. OUR FIDUCIARY OFFICER OF THE WESTERN UNION WILL RECEIVE YOUR DEPOSIT AND REMIT IT INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT WILL BE OPENED FOR YOU. THIS IS NOT A FEE, BUT ONLY A DEPOSIT.

WE JUST NEED TO SEE THE SUM BEING RUN IN THE ACCOUNT BEFORE WE TRANSFER. KINDLY SEND THE FUND THROUGH THE

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER -

STAFF RECEIVER NAME - EMMANUEL OBEWU URUM
SURNAME: URUM
MIDDLE NAME: OBEWU
FIRST NAME: EMMANUEL

ADDDRESS - 12 RUE D'ATLANTIQUE,
CITY / STATE - LOME,
COUNTRY - TOGO
TEST QUESTION - BA
TEST ANSWER - BA

AFTER YOU TRANSFER THIS $1,000, KINDLY GIVE US THE DETAILS ON THE RECEIPT THAT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU OR

SCAN AND SEND THE RECEIPT TO US FOR DOCUMENTATION.

ALSO AFTER THE ACTIVATION YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THIS DEPOSIT UNDER 5 WORKING HOURS, WE SHALL SEND YOU YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INTERNET PAGE LINK, LOGIN NAME AND PASSWORD. THE BANK ACCOUNT OF THE LATE GARY A. NIERE WILL BE CLOSED, $25,500,000.00 WILL BE DEBITED FROM HIS CLOSED ACCOUNT AND CREDITED INTO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT WITH US.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOGIN INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND ALSO MAKE TRANSFER FROM YOUR COMPUTER. YOUR COMPUTER MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS. YOU SHOULD SEE A TOTAL DEPOSIT OF $25,501,000 WHEN YOU LOGIN. THERE IS A TRANSFER BUTTON FOR YOU TO CLICK IF YOU WANT TO TRANSFER THIS AMOUNT TO ANY BANK ACCOUNT. YOUR CHEQUE BOOK, ATM DEBIT CARD AND OTHER ACCOUNT PARTICULARS CAN BE SENT TO YOU BY COURIER.

IF YOU ARE IN TOGO, YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR BANK PROMOTION WHICH IS OPENED TO CLIENTS AND CUSTOMERS WHO ARE CITIZENS AND RESIDENTS IN THIS COUNTRY. KINDLY CHECK THE ATTACHMENT FOR THE ADVERT.

BEST REGARDS,

OFFICER IN CHARGE
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
TEL: +228 997xxxxxx

NOTE: FOR SECURITY REASONS, ANY INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTION THROUGH ANY OTHER MEANS WOULD BE DENIED, APART
FROM PHYSICAL PRESENCE OR BY TELEPHONE: +228 997 xxxxxxx AND EMAIL: xxxxxxxxx@banqueatlantique-tg.net.
KINDLY DELETE THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.

Dann wird Ona jetzt zur nächsten WU-Filiale gehen. in den Bastelkeller gehen

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#230 von Roadrunner , 27.11.2015 20:43

Nun kann der Spaß beginnen.
Eine kleine Überraschung ist da drin. Anstelle der erwarteten MTCN prangt ein kleiner Barkot Barcode mit dem Text "f o r e l v i s o n l y".
Da wird sicherlich bald eine Nachfrage kommen.

20:33

Zitat

$$$

Hello

OK, this is weird. I didn’t expect a professional bank institute using a competitor in money transfer. Western Union is not very common in my country.
It was not easy to find one but I finally did.
They even where kind enough to scan that form for me. Remember, I don’t own such equipment.
So, I am glad to send you this receipt and hope the whole transaction can be concluded soon.

Ona Niere

Mit etwas Glück entwickelt sich daraus noch ein kleines Telefongespräch.

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.11.2015 | Top

#231 von schmubo , 27.11.2015 21:21

Na, ob die Sicherheitsfrage fehlerfrei beantwortet wird...

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

#232 von Roadrunner , 27.11.2015 21:42

Zitat von schmubo im Beitrag #231
Na, ob die Sicherheitsfrage fehlerfrei beantwortet wird...

Ist doch voll einfach

Fräge: Wiebeklopptkannmanhiersein
Antwort: Eingrenzenlosesspielohnegrenzen

Bei diesem Konzept bekommen nur Muttersprachler ein Problem, oder?

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2015 | Top

#233 von CallcenterFun , 27.11.2015 22:36

Wollte nur sagen:
Die Nummer unter dem Barcode ist nur die Zahlendarstellung des im Barcode gespeicherten Wertes.
Das wissen die wahrscheinlich nicht aber nur die Nummer darunter wegmachen macht Informationstechnisch keinen Unterschied.

youtube.com/CallcenterFun

CallcenterFun

#234 von Roadrunner , 29.11.2015 10:04

@CallcenterFun
Dieser Barcode ist etwas gemeiner. Dahinter verbergen sich nicht einmal Ziffern sondern eine Buchstabenfolge

Zitat
f o r e l v i s o n l y

Erwartet wird hier eine zehnstellige Ziffernfolge anhand welcher der Empfänger an den Schatz zu kommen hofft.
Der Barcode ist natürlich eine "Sicherheitsmaßnahme" von Western Union welche dem zunehmenden Unfug Internetbetrug geschuldet ist.
Eine kleine Vorbereitung für den finalen Spaß.

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

3 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#235 von Roadrunner , 30.11.2015 16:37

Da nach über 50 Stunden noch immer keine Reaktion aus Togo gekommen ist, schreibt Ona einen kleinen Dreizeiler und fragt mal nach wie es weitergehen soll.

16:35

Zitat
Sir,

I’ve send you the $1000 via Western Union on Friday.
You told me that I can have access within five hours.
Now it is more than 50 hours and I don’t have any information.
How will this transaction continue?

regards

Ona Niere

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#236 von Roadrunner , 01.12.2015 04:59

Was ist dem Schreihals los?
Plötzlich so stumm?
Hat er die Stimmung Stimme verloren?

04:57

Zitat
Hello Sir,

What is the matter? Why don’t you answer?
You told me you will give me all necessarily information to access my heritage after I sent you the money, what I did.
Or are you cheating on me, now you have my money?

regards

Ona Niere

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#237 von Roadrunner , 02.12.2015 05:44

Meldung vom Schreihals

Gestern 14:34

Zitat

$$$

WE HAVE PASSED THE INFORMATION TO YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE - MR. GEORGE KALU. KINDLY CONTACT HIM.

Das Schreiben an den "Anwalt"

05:41

Zitat

$$$

Dear Mr. Kalu

I have been informed by Mr. Toussaint that you as my legal representative received all necessary information to my new bank account at Banque Atlantique.
If you be so kind to send those to me together with the certificate of death.

Thank you very much.

Ona Niere

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.12.2015 | Top

#238 von Roadrunner , 02.12.2015 23:50

Endlich hatte der Anwalt George wohl Zeit um Ona zu schreiben.
Ohne Anrede, völlig unprofessionell vermittelt er den Eindruck komplett den Überblick verloren zu haben.
Immerhin erstaunlich, das keine Nachfrage bezüglich des Barcodes auf der WU-Quittung kam.
Gut das auf diesem Formular die Werbung von der Parkbank - Der Bank unterm Arsch wegretuschiert wurde.

16:05

Zitat

$$$

Okay, please re-confirm your bank account to me and how much you want.
This is because our transaction is concluded and i am very happy. I
thank you for the opening account deposit that you sent. You made all
these happen. I appreciate you alot.

Ona macht gute Miene zum bösen Spiel und schreibt relativ höflich zurück

23:43

Zitat

$$$

Dear Mr. Kalu
Please send me 70% of my heir to
Ona Niere
Bundeskasse Trier
IBAN DE81 5900 0000 0xxxxxxxxxxx
BIC MARKxxxxxxxxxx
and please don’t forget to send my uncles family certificates of death.
I need them for the bureaucracy in my country.

Thank you

Ona Niere

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 03.12.2015 | Top

#239 von Roadrunner , 03.12.2015 01:54

Ich sage es immer wieder, traue keinem Anwalt.
Der nimmt sich da doch ganz frech die Hälfte von Onas Erbe.
Gierhals der.
Keine Totenscheine.

01:24

Zitat

$$$

Dear Mr. Niere,

The bank has effected the transfer of the $12,750,000 to Ona Niere
Bundeskasse Trier
IBAN DE81 5900 0000 00xxxxxxxxxxx
BIC MARKDxxxxxxxx

This is our agreement. 50 percent share.

Thanks alot,

George.

Jetzt hätte Ona schon ganz gerne einen echten Kontoauszug.
Nachher haben die doch tatsächlich was überwiesen und Ona muß weiter Lotto spielen und stempeln gehen .....

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 03.12.2015 | Top

#240 von Roadrunner , 04.12.2015 11:40

Leider ist noch kein Geld eingetroffen.
Also fragt Ona nach und wünscht eine Kopie des Überweisungsauftrags.
Auch sind die Totenscheine noch immer nicht eingetroffen.
Und zu guter Letzt, überlässt Ona die Gier den Anderen. Aber stellt klar das es die Entscheidung des "Anwalts" war und keine Übereinkunft!!!

11:37

Zitat

$?$?$?$?$?$?

Dear Mr. Kalu

Thank you for this information about that transfer.
Unfortunately the money hasn’t arrived yet.
Would you be so kind to send me a copy of the transfer document?
Also I am still waiting for those certificate of death.
Those 50% share was your decision, we never agreed on it.
But I will not be greedy, I leave this bad habit to others!

regards

Ona Niere

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

Donation from Mrs. Juliet Mogab - 2.5 Mio Dollar suchen gottesfürchtigen Erben
Britischer Anwalt bietet 40% aus dem Nachlass eines verstorbenen Multimillionärs mit gleichem Nachnamen

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz