Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Hilft ein Lottokönig meinem Scammer???

#1 von Schreibmaus.Moni , 13.01.2014 16:17

Heute hatte ich eine Mail in meinem Postfach:

Zitat
Congratulations! I am Tom Crist, the Canadian CEO who won $40 million in the Calgary Canada Lotto, & i am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft submitted your "Email" upon my request to receive a Cheque/Check for $1.2 million from me, after I decided to donate my entire winnings in honour of my late wife, Jan, she died of cancer two years ago. I have already donated $1.2 million to the Alberta Cancer Foundation, which collects donations for Calgary's Tom Baker Cancer Centre, where Jan was treated before her death.

Send me your *Full-Names, *Age:, *Tel:, & *Country, and a valid Cheque will be issued to you.....See links below for more proof/details;
vvvvvv.edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2013/12/18/dnt-ctv-network-lotto-winner.ctv-network.html

vvvvvv.cbc.ca/video/news/audioplayer.html?clipid=2424885304

Sincerely,
Mr. Tom Crist

E-Mail: Tom Crist -Lotto Winner jfarrell2@students.stonehill.edu
Da habe ich doch gleich an meinen immer noch bettelnden Freund Ron Corgan gedacht:

Hallo Mr. Christ,

I have read with joyful surprise your mail. I also have a friend, he currently lives in Ghana and urgently need to go home, but he was robbed and has no money for the trip home. He needs help.
Please send him a reasonable sum.
His name is Ron Corgan, e-mail: true_love3003@yahoo.com

I would like to give him 1000 euros, but you can do so now.
However, they would need the money via Western Union to send.
You can do this with the following data:

Name: Hakim Benyaedzi
City: Koforidua
ZIP Code: 00233

He will rejoice a second hole in the butt that he finally gets the money.

Sincerely yours

Mal sehen ............

Schreibmaus.Moni

zuletzt bearbeitet 13.01.2014 | Top

RE: Hilft ein Lottokönig meinem Scammer???

#2 von Schreibmaus.Moni , 16.01.2014 16:31

Mein lieber Ronny hat sich ganz lieb für die Adresse von Mr. Christ bedankt.
Der Trottel glaubt nämlich, das sei die E-Mail-Adresse von meinem angeblichen Sohn, der ihm helfen will.
Irren ist menschlich und auch scammerisch.

Schreibmaus.Moni

Gewinversprechen per SMS
Irische nationale Lotterie

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz