Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Zufall

#1 von sohlenfresser ( gelöscht ) , 05.09.2012 19:14

An diese Mail hatte ich gar nicht gedacht als ich mich angemeldet habe. Diese habe ich heute auf WKW bekommen.
Das scheint doch auch so etwas zu sein. Wenn ja, müßte ich das bei WKW ja auch melden.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Take note G. S.,

I am Barrister Fred Hyginus, an Attorney at law, and I'm contacting you over a claim of $9,500,000.00USD left behind in a Bank here in my country by my late client Mr. A.W. S. , a national of your country. My late client worked as an Independent oil contractor here in my country before his untimely death years ago. I have done every thing possible within my reach to locate any of his family member or extended relative but with out success. Now the Bank is demanding that i present to them the next of kin to my deceased client.

I want you to understand that I'm contacting you basically because you share the same last name. Look if i fail to present a next of kin to the Bank with in the specified deadline those corrupt Bank officials will be left with no option that to splint the fund among themselves hence i contacted you to assist me get this fund transferred to your country for the mutual benefit of you and I. For Further information's please do contact me on the following addresses below. It's important and as such I'm looking forward to hear from you soonest thank you and God bless you.

Barrister Fred Hyginus.
barr.fredhyginus2001@hotmail.fr
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Den Nachnamen in der Mail habe ab dem (S) gekürzt. Ist natürlich der gleich wie meiner.
Was meint ihr?
Gruß, Gerd

sohlenfresser

RE: Zufall

#2 von Scambaiter , 05.09.2012 20:17

@sohlenfresser

99,999% fake und Betrug:

http://www.google.de/search?q=barr.fredh...iw=1024&bih=583

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

RE: Zufall

#3 von sohlenfresser ( gelöscht ) , 06.09.2012 10:50

Wahrscheinlich. Die Mail war heute Morgen ohne mein Zutun schon gelöscht.

sohlenfresser

captain williams
Mugu sitzt in Nigeria - Geld soll nach England

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz