Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

fruehlingsgefuehle

#1 von terroreiser ( gelöscht ) , 23.03.2012 18:43

erst heute mittag hatte ich was von yuliya golik hier reingestellt ,schon kommt eine neue,es scheint als brechen hier fruehlingsgefuehle aus ich werde euch gleich mal alles hier rein stellen falls jemand interresse hat ihr zu schreiben-----Salut! My name is Natalya, iam 31 years old and iam from Rus. Iam single woman and I looking for foreigner man for serious relationship. I wish to get acquainted with you and want know you better. I hope, that you will answer on my message.
Let me tell about myself now. Iam harmonous woman with sense of humour, my height is 168 centimetres, weight 55 kg. Iam blonde with blue eyes. I do not drink, I do not smoke and I do not accept drugs. I to watch for my health and I am engaged in aerobics.
If you answer me we can learn each other better! I've sent you the picture so you can see who I am! If we shall continue writing each other I shall send you other pictures! I hope, that you will answer!

If you not against our acquaintance, write to me on my regular mailbox: sweeetiecandi@yahoo.com

I with impatience to wait your message.
Best regards,
Natalya. Salut! My name is Natalya, iam 31 years old and iam from Rus. Iam single woman and I looking for foreigner man for serious relationship. I wish to get acquainted with you and want know you better. I hope, that you will answer on my message.
Let me tell about myself now. Iam harmonous woman with sense of humour, my height is 168 centimetres, weight 55 kg. Iam blonde with blue eyes. I do not drink, I do not smoke and I do not accept drugs. I to watch for my health and I am engaged in aerobics.
If you answer me we can learn each other better! I've sent you the picture so you can see who I am! If we shall continue writing each other I shall send you other pictures! I hope, that you will answer!

If you not against our acquaintance, write to me on my regular mailbox: sweeetiecandi@yahoo.com

I with impatience to wait your message.
Best regards,
Natalya.

terroreiser

RE: fruehlingsgefuehle

#2 von terroreiser ( gelöscht ) , 23.03.2012 18:46

hab noch was dazu---Sender: cindy_lavoie28@hotmail.com [more info]
IP address: 122.100.175.86
IP address country: Macau
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 22.1667
IP address longitude: 113.5500
ISP of this IP: CTM Internet Services
Organization: CTM Internet Services
Find out anything about the own------ das foto das sie dazu geschickt hat moechte ich nicht auf meinen rechner runterladen so das ich es euch nicht zur verfuegen stellen kann-ausser ihr erklaert mir wie ich das direkt aus der mail hierher schicken kann ohne es runterzuladen

terroreiser

RE: fruehlingsgefuehle

#3 von terroreiser ( gelöscht ) , 24.03.2012 09:43

http://de.mg40.mail.yahoo.com/ya/downloa...nander&inline=1 sooo da muesste dann das bild zu sehen sein

terroreiser

Et Mirabellschen aus dem Senegal
alex morgan

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz