Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Dämlicher Mugu

#1 von Torkanov , 29.06.2011 08:07

Die Mugus sind noch dämlicher als ich bisher immer geglaubt habe, hier der Auszug aus einer Mail die ich heute Morgen aus meinem Sammelmülleimer gefischt habe

Zitat
Goodday,
I am John Amapour by name..........I got your resume and your application for the need of a job posted on 419baiter, sorry for late response...............
........ I will be offering you $400 weekly and will be needing your services for 4 hours a day at any suitable
time of yours for twodays a week .........

........to accept this position we would like to send you $650 it will serve you as a deposit and also you will have to purchase some cleaning supplies which will be needed for the cleaning of the house.............kindly get back to me with the following information: .......

Ich weiss was ich tue, und wenn ich es mal nicht weiss, tue ich es trotzdem!

--

I would rather have a prostate exam on live television by a guy with very cold hands than have a Facebook page. (George Clooney)

Torkanov

Meine Oma ! [Copyright © 2006 by Sven Udo]
Das FBI mit Muller III und Kelvin William

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz