Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: FOR GOD AND HUMANITY (Typische Mugu Mail)

#121 von Scambaiter , 10.07.2007 03:03

Zitat von YOU ARE COMPENSATED...CONTACT THE SECRETARY = Mail 120. | 10.07.07
Datum: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 01:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
Von: "williamsudoma williamsudoma" <williamsudoma006@yahoo.com>
Betreff: YOU ARE COMPENSATED...CONTACT THE SECRETARY
An: samuel.hooker@gmail.com
Dear Friend,

Date 7th July 2007,

You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very long time.On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now. It takes fate, courage and God\'s fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God\'s infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. You are advised to stop any further
communication with your local representative(s) any officials (s) department whom may call you or email concerning the check draft worth Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars A CASHIER\'S CHEQUE($900,000.000), accept Mr. Cliffe Mona.Your are advise not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come from him.

Because he is the only person I left the order how to deliver the check draft to you, and you may call him immediately you received this message for more information through the instruction I left, I have conscience as a human beign,due to your tremendious effort and contribution to make things work out inretrospect.Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in INDIA. for numerous business negotiations and establishment.
I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business centre to mail you. Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier\'s Bank Draft, to the tune of Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars A CASHIER\'S CHEQUE($900,000.000) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it here.
Please, contact him now, my confidential secretary, his name is Mr. Cliffe Mona( Secretary)on his E-mail: cliffekwamehmona@hotmail.com You are to forward to her, the following 1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS 2. YOUR /
TELEPHONE NUMBER ( If necessay)

He, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided.Feel free to reach via this very mail address; cliffekwamehmona@hotmail.com
Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity period of 31 banking days. So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr Williams.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 10.07.2007 | Top

#122 von Scambaiter , 10.07.2007 03:19

Zitat von Hello = Mail 121. | 10.07.07
Von: "Charles Morgan" <charlesmorgan001@yahoo.co.uk>
An: ***@***
Betreff: Hello
Datum: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:51:10 +0200
Hello.

In sending you this letter, I am fully aware that there are many
baseless business claims being offered all around the world
today,especially from Africa. Some of these claims easily fall into the category of
frauds and scams without much basis for verification. I know because I
have received many such claims myself.
I am a private Financial consultant based in Scotland. Some years ago while I was attending a business luncheon in

Berlin, Germany i met a Top Government official . We discussed about his intentions to invest /re-profile a huge sum of money which he made by the virtue of his position in the government.

Then some months later he came to London and I assisted him, to make a deposit of fifteen million
five hundred thousand US dollars [15.5million US dollars] in a storage company in United Kingdom for onward investments/ re-profiling after six months .

I had an agreement with him to look for a reliable agent / business associate who will assist him to come forward and claim the funds for investment / re-profiling, since it is against the law for him as a government official to own such a huge amount directly.The funds are in form of spendable cash.

This deal will require you to claim the funds from the storage company .The deal will be executed under very legal and genuine regulations.Do not be afraid as there are no risks .

More information would be given to you as soon as you assure me that you are capable and very
willing to co-operate with us.

In any case, I shall depend on your integrity to hold absolutely confidential all information contained
here or those to be further communicated in future.

Kindly send your private telephone / cell number.

Thanks.
Charles Morgan.

Mailto: charles_morgan001@yahoo.co.uk

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 10.07.2007 | Top

#123 von Scambaiter , 14.07.2007 21:41

Zitat von KINDLY ASSIST ME WITH THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUNDS = Mail 122. | 14.07.07
Betreff: KINDLY ASSIST ME WITH THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUNDS
Datum: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:15:31 -0400
Von: solomonmartinsgm@aol.co.uk
SOLOMON MARTINS LAW CHAMBERS
LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE LAWYERS
LONDON W1H 5AA
UNITED KINGDOM.
Direct Telephone; +44-703-189-3319
Direct Fax; +44-700-594-2286

Good Day,

My name is SOLOMON MARTINS, Principal Partner in SOLOMON MARTINS Law
Chambers, London,UK. I was formally a personal attorney to Mr. Mohammed

Saibi who was the chairman of Algosaibi Diving and marine Services in
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Mr. Saibi died late last year of heart attack at
the ripe age of 79 years.

Mr. Mohammed Saibi a Saudi Arabia Philanthropist, before he died, made
a Will in my law firm stating that $5.2M (Five million, Two Hundred
Thousand U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any charity home of
our choice overseas as his last contribution to humanity when it became

obvious that he will not stay alive for too long. His only son, Rasheed
Saibi and his entire family has no knowledge of this.

However, I am very much aware that he has left enough wealth that will
last his generation a lifetime. The true situation at the moment is
that the said amount of money was deposited with the BANK here in UK
only to be paid out to a charity home.The charity home/organization
would have to be picked by my law office. This implies that you will
stand as the beneficiary to this Will so that the funds could be
processed and transferred to your account if you are ready and in a
position to assist me. You do not need to have a charity organization,
all you need do is to declare your interest and show seriousness.

As a professional and lawyer in particular, I have mapped out
strategies which i will use to obtain all the proper/legal
documentations and last approval from Ministry of Finance concerning
the funds which i will send the copies across to you for your perusal
and record purpose before the bank will contact you.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank
because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the
beneficiary of this Will as soon as possible, else the account would be

made dormant since Mr. Saibi was ill for a long period of time before
his demise.If you are interested in assisting me, I will give you 30%
of the entire funds after paying taxes due to your government and
expenses during the course of this are withdrawn from it. The balance
will be mine although I intend to send some of it to a charity organization.

I urge you to contact me immediately for further details if you are
satisfied with my proposition and feel you are in a position to assist
me. Bearing in mind the confidential nature of this transaction.

For the trust i have on you, i believe that you have the ability to
handle this transaction, I will Prefer you respond through this
particular mail or call me on my direct phone indicated above.

Note:
I will need you to send your reply to solomonmartinsgmesq@yahoo.co.uk

Yours faithfully,
Mr.SOLOMON MARTINS Esq.
For:SOLOMON MARTINS Law Chambers
solomonmartinsgmesq@yahoo.co.uk

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 14.07.2007 | Top

#124 von Scambaiter , 14.07.2007 21:50

Zitat von Treat Urgent = Mail 123. | 14.07.07
Von: "Collins Wood" <wood.collins@yahoo.pl>
Betreff: Treat Urgent
Datum: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:56:35 +0400

Dear Sir,

You may be surprised to receive this letter since you don\'t know me before, i got your contact in the cause of my serious search for a reliable foreign partner through a profile in which convinced me of your honesty and vast experience in business.

However, I am Mr. Collins Wood, my father was a businessman and also one Liberians United for Reconciliation and Democracy movement that fought against the Government in Liberia West African.

I confide in you hoping you will never betray me at last, My most required concern is for you to recognised me as your best friend while establishing a long lasting relationship for our future. Presently,I am in Dakar-Senegal with the sum of Twenty million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$20.5m) .These money was realised by my father before his untimely death through Diamond sales when L.U.R.D conquered one of the Diamond region.

This money was kept under my father care for the purchase of arms from Ukraine, it was a situation of war so my father died and i consider it my chance and then move immediately to Dakar-Senegal where my late father Deposited this fund in a Fiduciary Trust Company for save keeping since then i have being looking for a nice business to invest this fund into and also a reliable partner to assist me with the transfer outside Africa. My aim of contacting you is to assist me in two ways (1) to help and transfer the money to your country (2) to help me get a profitable business for investment in your country or anywhere oversea all is base on your professional advise and acceptance to participate in this venture.

I am proposing interest of 10% for your help and 70% interest in any investments you finally confirms profitable and okay in your country, be rest assured of full compensation for any assistance you shall expertly render to me for the success of this transaction before and after. Actually, i want to move the money directly to your custody from the fiduciary company here in Senegal where it was deposited by my late father prior to the investment as soon as you confirms your readiness to co-operate with me and sincerely protect my interest.

Please, confirm your acceptance to this offer, to enable us discuss on futher details on how to have the deposit released for subsequent transfer to you my trustee after which i will come over to your country for the investment, when i might have secured relevant travelling papers.

I look forward to your positive response and a healthy business relationship.

Thank you once more while counting on your understanding and mutual co-operation. E-mail: wood.collins@yahoo.pl

Best Regards,

Mr.Collins Wood
This message was sent at the request of Collins Wood (wood.collins@yahoo.pl)

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#125 von Scambaiter , 14.07.2007 21:58

Zitat von ACTIONAID UK BENEFICIARY = Mail 124. | 14.07.07
Datum: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 04:05:57 +0800
Von: "ACTIONAID GRANT!!!" <info@actionaid.com>
Betreff: ACTIONAID UK BENEFICIARY!!!
ActionAid UK Supporter services
20 Kensington church st.
London W8 4EP, UK.

Tel:+44-7040104054
Fax:+44-700-593-8794.

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

This is to notify you that you have been chosen By the Board of Trustees
of the Action Aid (NGO UK) as one of the final Recipients of a Cash
grant/Donation for Economic growth and a poverty alleviation scheme.
Action Aid (U.K.) a Multi-Million Pounds NGO was established with the
objective Of Human Growth, Educational and Community development.
In line with the 28 years anniversary program, the Action Aid (U.K.) in
conjunction with the European Council is giving out One Hundred Million
Pounds Sterling as specific Donations/Grants to 150 lucky international
recipients worldwide in different categories for Business development and
Social Upliftment.

These funds are freely given to you for your business and educational
development, charitable work and your community development at large.
Your Email was selected Based on an internet random selection exercise,
you are therefore confirmed as one of the lucky recipients and you are
entitled to 850,000.00 (eight hundred and fifty thousand Pounds Sterling
Only) as charity donations/aid from the Action Aid (UK).

You are required to Contact immediately the Action Aid payment department
below by email. Endeavour to quote Your Qualification Number: (N-222-6747, E-900-56)
for qualification documentations, verification and processing of
your £850,000.00 Pounds Sterling entitlement.

Mrs.Corine Summers.
Mailto: actaid_services@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:011-447040104097

Endeavour to quote your Qualification numbers (N-222-6747, E-900-56) in
all your correspondence with Mrs.Corine Summers.Please note that this
donations/Grants are administered by a UK Bank and therefore subject to UK
Banking Laws. You are by all means advised to keep this whole information
confidential until you have collected your donation, this is to avoid
double and unqualified claim, due to beneficiaries informing third parties
on cash grant donation.

For due processing remember, you must contact our payment department agent not
later than TWO WEEKS from today. After this date,all funds will be
returned as unclaimed.

On behalf of the Board, kindly accept our warmest congratulations!

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Angela Barkley.
Action Aid (UK).

******************************** PLEASE NOTE *******************************

In accordance with the ActionAid E-games policy and regulations, this
notification is dispatched directly to only the 150 lucky international
recipients.This notification also contains information that is proprietary,
privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the right recipient whose email address attached to the lucky numbers
along with the winning information?s you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this notice or any part of it.

<Copy Right © 2007 ACTIONAID. All Rights Reserved>

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#126 von Scambaiter , 22.07.2007 01:42

Zitat von FROM: ANTHONY JOHN HOBSON = Mail 125. | 22.07.07
Von: "ANTHONY JOHN HOBSON" < ahj2003john@hotmail.com >
Betreff: FROM: ANTHONY JOHN HOBSON
Datum: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:44:00 +0000
Hello !

Firstly, I wish to introduce myself as a sympathizer of your situation.

We are the Comptroller of Fund Movement Terminal and the Director of Statutory Department of Inter Bank Credit Commission. My Department is affilliated to FSA, UN, WORLD BANK, W.A.F. Our Liaison Desk is situated at the West African Terminal 122 of CBN and in Asia at the RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA European Terminal at the DUTCH AUCTION SYSTEM with head office in the New York City attached to the Chase Manhattan Bank, New York, which oversees and inspects the fund movement pre-inspection for CBN and other related ECOWAS member states. Me and my colleagues MR. STEVEN FLOYD THOMASSON from Northlake, Illinois USA. He is in charge of the West African Terminal. My name is MR. ANTHONY JOHN HOBSON from Queensland, Australia.

My direct telephone number in Lagos Nigeria is 234-1-892-0376. In view of my position as introduced and explained above, I have this privileged information for you out of sympathy to save your fund from a big problem, which will ruin your fund payment at your bank by the USA monitoring agents.

THE BACKGROUND OF THIS REASONS: It may interest you to know that fund transfer irregularities of huge sums of money out of Nigeria during the Military junta of the late General Sani Abacha has created suspicion on any movement of large amount, which is to be routed through Nigeria. For this reason, the new Parliament under the leadership of DR DAVID MARK (New Senate President) has formed a committee on Finance/Economic matters. This Committee was mandated to deliberate on all fund movement above $3,000,000.00 USD and also to recover all suspected funds.

Consequently, our organization has been mandated to assist to monitor all fund movement out of Nigeria. The sum of $18 billion dollars has so far been recovered, We execute the pre-investigative formalities and all statutory requirements around the world. The purpose is to monitor, pre-inspect, recommend or defer your fund movement or seizure of the fund at your bank or on any other means. Fortunately, our Terminal in New York has been monitoring the routing of your fund for seizure. I became sympathetic with you, Hence, I decided to contact you privately in order to advice you, which will enable you, receive the fund successfully without any seizure or threat on the fund.

Therefore, this letter is highly confidential. You are to keep my relationship with you to be highly confidential. If you can follow my directives, I will inform you the only way out for the dispatch of your funds peacefully without any seizure by either your bank or the US Monitoring Agencies. Failure to follow my directives and instructions will in no way help you because the monitoring unit will adopt the motion of seizure of the funds. The September 11 2001 bombing of the WTC in USA has compelled a strict monitoring and checks on all huge sums of money around the globe. For this reason, the security Network in the USA has requested us here in Nigeria to investigate your fund, which has been routed for transfer according to the following:

1. The real source of your fund.
2. Your funds background on Foreign Bills of entries.

In pursuit of that, I discovered so many anomalies, which may create the security network for seizure of your fund. And your bank may start asking questions, which may even put the bank into a big problem for suspicion by the USA Security Network for affiliating with terrorism. Based on the above ascertion and for me to help you, the following are my conditions:

1. You must keep my relationship with you highly confidential.
2. You must be willing to act fast on any information, directives and advice from me.

Exposing of this information will compel me to do the right report and in that case, it means the forfeiture of the funds. If you work with me,the method in your getting this funds is by cash delivery which I and MR. STEVEN FLOYD THOMASSON will deliver to you at your address.Further details on this arrangement will be furnished you as soon as I have received your comments to carry on. By then, I will be in a good stead to explain to you more on how to carry out the mission.

You can contact me on e-mail: ajh2004john@yahoo.com.au, and as soon as I receive your response, I will tell you more on the way forward and I will also inform you about our percentage that you will be required to give us as soon as we have handed over the funds to you at your designated address.Therefore, further details will be furnished to you and my identity will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
MR. ANTHONY JOHN HOBSON

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.07.2007 | Top

#127 von Scambaiter , 22.07.2007 02:00

Zitat von Ref:AMERICAN DV2007 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM RESULT. = Mail 126. | 22.07.07
Datum: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 05:09:46 +0400 (MSD)
Betreff: Ref:AMERICAN DV2007 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM RESULT.
Von: "U.S Department Of State" <usdv.stategovt@dvlottery.gov>
DV LOTTERY.STATE.GOV
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW Washington, DC 20520
vvvvvv.dvlottery.state.gov

Dear Winner,

It is my pleasure to congratulate you on your success in the AMERICAN
DV2007 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM which was applied and
processed by our agency. You were selected as one of the lucky winners
on our internet screening machine,for the DV2007 USA
national visa lottery program. Your visa lottery winner`s identity is
ID-6200DV and your serial net visa passport with us is
SNVPh700IU. In this respect, you are directed to forward the following
requirements:
l. Your present contact address (for correspondence)
2 Your recent passport photograph .
3 REGULAR MAIL.
You can also send your photo(s) by regular mail. The photo must be
between 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 and 2 by 2 inches (37-50 mm)
square, with the applicant`s,spouse`s, or child`s name printed on
the back. Please mail the photos to:

Immigration Services:
PA/PL, Rm. 3206
U.S. Department of State
2301 C Street NW Washington, D.C. 20720

Or preferably, you can scan them and send via email for faster
processing.Clearance/acceptance fees is($525.67).Details of requirements:Your
present contact address should be forwarded strictly to our receiving
correspondent Mrs. Jytuan Battle through her email
address(processingcorrespondent@hotmail.com). We accept Western Union
MoneyTransfer/Money Gram as the ONLY payment method due to some reasons from our
past experiences. (Credit card is not acceptable,please.)
For
information on how to send across the fees,please contact the Clearance Officer
Mr.Trevor Blair through his email(dvstategovt@aol.com). Your payment
confirmation shall be sent to you as soon as clarification is done
your payment. Providing the above requirements will assure you of getting
your processed file and Visa Lottery Security Code which we shall send
to your email address.Important notice: Upon completion of
clearance,processing and issuance, please make sure you report and forward your
Visa/Green c! ard to the USA embassy in your individual country for other necessary
U.S Citizenry papers claims. According to the United States of
America`s Code of Conduct and Constitution Vol176/866:Act690SN guiding all
immigration,and Green Card permit Agencies, Non-Response,10 days after you
receive this message to your winner´s status shall reveal "No
interest" and we would in return, refer your lottery code and
acknowledgement card back to the USA Government/Immigration Service Center.
We shall be anticipating your reply soon.

Cheers,
Mr. John Birch
Diversity Visa Coordinator.
Consular Affairs Bureau,
U.S Department Of State.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.07.2007 | Top

#128 von Scambaiter , 27.07.2007 22:32

Zitat von Businesss Co-operation. = Mail 127. | 27.07.07
Von: "Brenda Muriel" <mubrei8@hotmail.fr>
Betreff: Businesss Co-operation.
Datum: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:55:21 +0200
Brenda Muriel
Abidjan-Côte d\'Ivoire
West-Africa

Objet: Businesss Co-operation.

Attn/Dearest ,

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country.
I have a substantial capital i honourably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested,properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance.
Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money.
I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.

Looking forward to your response.

Brenda Muriel

Mailto: mubrielko2006@yahoo.fr

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.07.2007 | Top

#129 von Scambaiter , 27.07.2007 22:36

Zitat von OFFER TO ACT AS AN INTERNATIONAL LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE. = 128. | 27.07.07
Von: "MR MORGAN WESSEL" <rolandwessel011@yahoo.co.uk>
Betreff: OFFER TO ACT AS AN INTERNATIONAL LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.
Datum: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:56:25 +0200
OFFER TO ACT AS AN INTERNATIONAL LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.
I am morgan Wessel president/founder of STAR ENERGY GROUP PLC, we are
OPEC members who deal on crude oil and raw material and export into the
Canada/America and Europe, Africa, Asia,Australia and South America.

We are searching for Representatives who can help us establish a medium
of getting to our Customers in Canada, America,Asia,Africa and Europe
as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are willing to assist, i will want you to furnish me with
your particulars, so as to enable me give you further details. Please,
you have to be an honest and trusted person, as more payments will be
made through you in the course of this transaction.Do clearly NOTE that
this commitment is not time consuming; hence it can be done alongside
with any other job of yours. Subject to your satisfaction you will be
given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay you
for your services to act as our representative in your region. And in
subsequent time to come we will provide you with the privilege of visiting
any of the countries where our branches/outlets are located.
NB:Any payment recieve, you are entitle to 10%.

Please contact us for more information via email
(Email: london_starenergy@yahoo.co.uk) with the below informations filled out.

Full Names....................................................
Occupation...................................................
Company Name (If Any)..................................
Marital Status...............................................
Age............................................................
Sex............................................................
Phone.........................................................
Contact Address............................................
Email............................................................
Country.........................................................
Bank Name.....................................................

We look forward in working with you.

Sincerely
morgan Wessel (Mr.)
Chief Executive Officer

Star Energy Group Plc
5 Lower Belgrave Street
London SW1W 0NR
United Kingdom

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.07.2007 | Top

#130 von Scambaiter , 04.08.2007 01:03

Zitat von FROM: Mrs PAULINE DOUGLAS = 129. | 04.08.07
Von: "pauline douglas" <mrsdouglashope5@hotmail.com>
Betreff: FROM: Mrs PAULINE DOUGLAS
Datum: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:48:30 +0000
CONFIDENTIAL

REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

Dear,

I am writing with my personal respect with regards to Your reposed personality / firm as a reliable,Trustworthy and God fearing. I got your contact Through the help of chamber of commerce in Abidjan the
Capital of COTE D?IVOIRE. In deed I am the wife of Late MR KOVO DOUGLAS from Sierra Leone. I and My two children are presently staying in burkina faso as Refugees, my husband was one of the Ministers of Johnny Paul Koromah? s regime in Sierra Leone.

During the intervention of the ECOMOG Soldiers to Restore the presidency of Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny Koroma, my husband was among the 23 executed Ministers. As our breadwinner is dead (my husband) And our stay in Sierra Leone is no more safe, I and my Two children decided to move to COTE D?IVOIRE a Neighboring African Country for fety. Due to our Status in COTE D?IVOIRE as refugees I was forced to Lodge our family funds (USD $ 250.million) in finance hause .

Ever since then we have been receiving help from our Mission, because we are staying in one of the Visitor?s villa in the church premises and attends
Fellowship and worship fully. I hope you will be Touched to understand my request.
We have agreed to invest our money viable in any Overseas country through your assistance and Directives.

You will provide or look for a lucrative venture where This money can be invested on before proceeding, we Will get to be more familiar and also go into an Understanding working agreement because our family?s Future now depends on this money. The boxes containing The money and treasures were all deposited and Registered as a family treasures. This was done for Security reasons.
We would like to know what you will take as your Percentage for assisting us.
we sincerely wish to introduce and make you our Business partner and overseer of our proposedInvestment in your country.

We are prepared to send all the documents regarding to This deposit as soon as you show you\'re immediate Response Email. Do not fail to give me
Your telephone and fax numbers.

Best Regards,
MRS PAULINE DOUGLAS.

CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL/ mrspauline_hope@yahoo.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2007 | Top

#131 von Scambaiter , 04.08.2007 01:10

Zitat von [Leer] = 130. | 04.08.07
Von: "ARTHUR ROSSMAN" <arthurrossman@hotmail.com>
Betreff: [Leer]
Datum: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:12:11 +0200
My name is Arthur Rossman, the son of late Mr. Dennis Rossman, a farmer and a business man from Zimbabwe who lost his life during the land redistribution act in the year 2000 which led to war between mainly the white farmers and supporters of president Robert Mugabe. I have inheritance money from my late father; the money is $29.8 million United States dollars. As led by my instincts, I decided to contact you through e-mail. I apologise if this is not acceptable by you. I am currently staying in Madrid , Spain .

The truth of the matter is the money was recently transferred from South African Reserve Bank to SNS Bank Holland where it’s on hold pending the payment of indemnity bond. I hope you’ll accept to assist me with arrangements to claim it from the bank before it is declared unserviceable by the bank. I\' m prepared to give you 30% of the money. You can e-mail me at arthurrossman01@yahoo.co.uk or call me on +34 671 744 036

This is why I am seeking for a genuine and reliable person like you, and I entrusts my future in your hands.

Best Regards

Arthur Rossman

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#132 von Scambaiter , 04.08.2007 01:16

Zitat von ATTENTION = 131. | 04.08.07
Datum: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 00:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
Von: "Barr Femi F. Davids" <b_femi_f_davids3@peoplepc.com>
Betreff: ATTENTION
Dear SIR/MADAM,

I am Barrister Femi F. Davids, I am the Personal Attorney to Engr.
Christian Eich, who ran a (BMW) car business here in Nigeria. I have urgent
and very confidential business proposition for you.

My client Mr. Christian Eich, his wife and all the entire family were
involved in a concorde plain crash in UK on Monday, 31 July, 2000, 13:22
GMT 14:22 you can go through the link below so that you can read more
about my client. (http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

After the death of my client I have made several inquiries to locate
any of my clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to look for a
reliable, capable and matured foreigner who can assist in repatriating the
fund left behind by my late client before it will get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged,
because the bank as call on my attention several time as the attorney to
the late deceased to present the next of kin. Particularly the WEMA
BANK PLC of Nigeria where the deceased had an account valued at about
US$7.5 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin
before the end of this year or else the deposited fund will be
confiscated by the bank. So this is the reason why I call on your attention to
present you to the bank as the next of kin. I want you to understand that
your attention is needed in this transaction just, because it\'s not
possible for me to present a Nigeria man/woman as the next of kin to a foreigner.

Upon your positive response, I shall let you know the formalities of
the transaction. I will also provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will put you in a clearer picture of this pending transaction.

Barrister Femi F. (ESQ)
Tel: 234-1-4382770
Mailto: Barr Femi F. Davids barr_ff_davids@yahoo.com
==================================================================
I GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL BE EXECUTED UNDER A LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT
THAT WILL PROTECT YOU AND I FROM ANY BREACH OF THE LAW.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#133 von Scambaiter , 10.08.2007 20:52

Zitat von Your Opinion = 132. | 10.08.07
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:20:23 +0200 (MEST)
To: donshishi@terra.es
Subject: Your Opinion
Dear sir,

I am Mr. Don Shishi,
I handle all our Investor\'s Direct Capital Funds and
secretly extract 1.2% Excess maximum Return Capital
Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor\'s
Magellan Capital Funds. As an expert, I have made over
$44.5m from the Investor\'s EMRCP and hereby looking
for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to
receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from
Fidelity Magellan Capital Funds. All confirmable
documents to back up the claims will be made available
to you prior to your acceptance""

EXPLANATION:
I have more than 158 Corporate Investors
attached to my PORTFOLIO whose Capital Investment
Funds are been managed and administered by me alone.
This Capital Investment Funds has a value of
US$244Billion FIXED. The $244billion is been used for
trading in Stock Market, Crude Oil and Lending with
Profit Returns. Every Years, each Corporate Investor
is expected to receive 20% interest from his total
Investment Capital Funds which is paid to the Investor
annually as their Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit
(EMRCP) However, I made average of 21.2% from the
Investor\'s Investment Capital Funds annually which
have exceeded our targeted 20% of Investment Total
Investment Capital Funds. On this note, the extra 1.2%
from the 21.2% is been retained by me as my personal
profits for managing the Capital Investment. In the
other hands, I cannot claim this funds without
presenting someone to stand as an Investor otherwise
our Establishment will convert the funds into the
Company\'s Treasury. This is why I come to you for the
deal to take place.

TRANSACTION:
I will opened a file in your name as our
Investor with some documents to be backdated to
qualify you as our Investor so as to claim the
$44.5m.The file will be presented to our Governing
Board Council for verification and approval and once
your file is approved, you will contacted to come down
for signing of the Investor’s Funds Release Order
that will facilitate and expedite the transfer of the funds
to your account through our Investment Bank. This is
a fair deal without any risk attached on either on
your part or on my part as long as we complied with
the laws governing the claiming of funds in our
establishment.

ATTORNEY SERVICES:
I do not want you to come to sign
the Investor\'s Funds Release Order because you cannot
defend the source of the funds during the signing as
our Managing Director may decide to ask you some
questions which you may not answer correctly thereby
jeopardizing the transaction. Therefore you will
inform our establishment that you will not be able to
come down for the signing due to some reasons and
hereby to appoint an attorney that will represent you
for the signing.

DOCUMENTATION:
I will attach the Investor\'s Funds
Release Order for your completion and returning the
completed copy to me through fax or email attachment
as the attorney representing you will use the
information to sign all documents in respect of this
very payment on your behalf.
DURATION PERIOD:If you are very serious as I am,we
will have this transaction conluded with 7-Banking
Working days from the date of start.

REQUESTED INFORMATION:
Full Name:
Company Name:
Company business address:
Office Phone and fax:
Mobile Phone:

If you have any question,feel free to contact me as
you reply and also indicate your interest and capability of handling these arrangement.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Don Shishi
Mailto: donshishi@mconet.biz

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 10.08.2007 | Top

#134 von Scambaiter , 10.08.2007 20:59

Zitat von From: Mr. Thabo Nqakula Mandela = 133. | 10.08.07
Subject: From: Mr. Thabo Nqakula Mandela
To: ***@***
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:55:53 +0000
45 Upper Mountain Road 7130
Johannesburg, South Africa
10th August 2007

My name is Mr. Thabo Nqakula Mandela, a native of South Africa and currently residing in Johannesburg. I am a civil servant working with the Account department of Minerals and Energy in South Africa Mining Corporation. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

Please, to explain my reason and the importance of my writing to you, sir, I am requesting your assistance in order to redeem an investment made with the South African Mining Corporation, in which I am a senior executive. The said investment now valued at FIFTEEN MILLION, U.S. DOLLARS (U.S.D$15. 000,000.00) was purchased by Mr. Terry Eugene contracted to the South African Mining Corporation in September 1977. This redeemable investment interest has now matured and has been cleared for disbursement since March of 1999. Since then there has been an extensive global wide attempt to locate and notify any living relatives of Mr. Terry that he died in December of 1992.

We have confirmed through three independent search agencies that there are no living relatives in whose favor the investment can be paid. Being that two senior colleagues and myself are working as staffs in the account department of the South African Mining Corporation, we have access to all Mr. Terry’s information`s. All we need to do is file this claim proclaiming you as the actual beneficiary and the funds will be remitted to you.

The investigation has come to an end. My proposal share similar details to the late fellow. I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct the firm to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving family. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you. That is I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 40% for you and 60% for my self. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit because, I am a citizen of the Country.

I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the firm of the final closing of the file relating to Mr. Terry I will then officially communicate with the firm and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these two things all is done. The alternative would be for us to have the firm directly send the funds to another bank with you as account holder. This way there will be no need for you to think of receiving the money from them we can fine-tune this based on our interactions. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that you should contact me via e-mail channels all financial expenses shall be my sole responsibility relating to this proposal. I repeat, Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through the email address supplied. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously.

Please again; note I am a family man, with responsibility. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon.

I await your response. Please for further question contact me via my private e-mail address: (info.thabo11@yahoo.de) and let me know if this proposal is acceptable to you.

Best regards,
MR. Thabo Nqakula Mandela

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 10.08.2007 | Top

#135 von Scambaiter , 19.08.2007 23:10

Zitat von Dear Friend = 134. | 19.08.07
Datum: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:06:48 -0400
Von: "Walter Dean" <walter_dean@hotmail.com>
Betreff: Dear Friend
Dear Friend

My name is Walter Dean, insurance manager, Ankara Sigorta As., Insurance Company with office in the UK .

You may be wondering where and how i got your contact?, well that i will explain at a more
suitable time as i can not presume your actions as regards my proposal.

I wish to inform you about a transaction based on a mutual trust, confidentiality which
will benefit both parties on conclusions. It involves a Municipal Insurance Bond covering
a foreign client of ours whom after my thorough investigation that
lasted for 2years, finally got the news of his death .

The said client has a "Blanket Policy" (Property Insurance) covering funds
lodged in an Insured Bonded Domiciary bank in the UK and Ankara Sigorta as
the Insurer. Since the demise of our client which is only known to me, the
bank has been in constant contact with our firm,
requesting our client to come forward for the renewal of the deposit contract agreement
which from record is estimated at $19.5 million (Nineteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

All I request of you is your sincere participation with my assistance at the helm of
control and documentation to transfer the ownership unto your name as
theBeneficiary to the deceased client, but first will prefer to meet with you on a
neutral ground if agreed upon to access:-

(1) Each others Ability, Confidentiality, Trust and Sincerity.(2) To draw
up a Mutual Agreement on Mode of Sharing before we resume.

Please you can reach me on my personal email for onward
communication as all incoming emails are subjected to scrutiny by our
company\'s web administrator.

I await your urgent and sincere response.
Walter Dean

Personal email: walterdean11@yahoo.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.08.2007 | Top

#136 von Scambaiter , 19.08.2007 23:15

Zitat von MY GOOD WILL = 135. | 19.08.07
Betreff: MY GOOD WILL
Von: "REBECCA HASAN" <rebhas@o2.pl>
Datum: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:11:54 -0700
"MY GOOD WILL"

Good day and God bless,

Greetings to you in the name of God Almighty. I am former Mrs. Memunat
Farouk Hasan, now I am Mrs. Rebecca Farouk Hasan a widow to Late Farouk Hasan Muhammad.

I am an old woman; suffering from cancer. From all indications, my
condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live
long, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage. My
late husband died in an air crash on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian
airline Boeing 990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm
this fact from the website which was aired by the BBC WORLD
NEWS:(http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm) and my only
daughter died in BOMB ATTACK LONDON.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all
his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not
live for so long and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to
divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the well being of less
privileged people and handicapped in the society of world America, Canada,
Africa, Europe and Asian Countries.

This mission, who will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently
relocate to BRITAIN where I am taking treatment presently. I selected you
for this Purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of
$7,300,000.00 Million US Dollars to you for the development of the well
being of handicapped in the society and also as aids for the less
privileged around your country, and i have map out $1,700.000.00 for your
own personal use to help me for this work.

Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security Bank. Therefore
immediate application for the transfer of the money in your name or your
home. Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this
fund for personal use, than enhancement of the comfort of the Handicapped.

Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire
life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual
birth lately that wealth acquisition without God one\'s life is vanity
upon vanity.

I await your reply via my private email
address.........rebhas2006@excite.com

Yours In Faith
MRS REBECCA HASAN

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#137 von Scambaiter , 19.08.2007 23:21

Zitat von FINAL NOTIFICATION = 136. | 19.08.07
Von: "UK NATIONAL LOTTERY" <info@uklottery.co.uk>
Datum: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:08:56 +1000
Betreff: FINAL NOTIFICATION
THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO
Home Office: L70 1NL Liverpool, P. O. Box
1010, UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Reference Number: UK/2007/11781/07
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY457
Ticket Number: 5877600545 199

FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you today 18th August 2007 of the result of
the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on
the Wednessday 15th August 2007.Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number:5647560054 with,Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky
numbers:(3)(13)(22)(32)(44)(46)(26)Bonus,
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of?
£550,000.00(Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand
Pounds Sterlings) file XYL/26510460037/06. To file for your
claim,World Wide Web sites through computer
draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,associations, and
corporate bodies that are listed online.This promotion takes place weekly.
Please contact our claims agent; Mrs. Florance Cole.

Email:filing4verification_mrsflorance@yahoo.co.uk

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this programme.

Yours Truly,
Mr Morris Kelvin.
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme).

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#138 von Scambaiter , 25.08.2007 03:10

Zitat von RE: FROM THE DESK OF MR BERNARD KANG. = 137. | 25.08.07
Subject: RE: FROM THE DESK OF MR BERNARD KANG.
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:19:33 +0000
Dear Partner,

Greetings to you! This letter is strictly personal, intimate and confidential.Forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this particular letter is of exceptional and very private nature. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that, so many miscreants have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class
persons to get attention and recognition.

There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you. For I know that you are the only one that can be trusted to handle this project effectively without making us regret. I am (MR. BERNARD KANG) Manager Bills/Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of (ADB) AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO IN WEST AFRICA. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$ 12.5M (TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died on 11th September 2001 in world trade center (WTC).

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applied for it as the next of kin, or relation to the deceased as indicated in our Banking guidelines. Unfortunately, nobody has come forward to claim this money. It is based on this that I, as the bill and exchange manager decided to establish a cordial business relationship with you, hence by contacting you. I want you to present yourself as the next of kin or relation of the deceased customer, so that the fund can be remitted into your account since nobody is coming for it. And again I do not want the money to go into the government account as unclaimed bills.

The Banking laws and guidelines here stipulate that any account abandoned or dormant for a period of years is deemed closed, all money contained therein would be forfeited to the bank and government treasury account and as I see this account, nobody comes for it and will not come because I have made several enquires concerning the deceased. Now it is being speculated that the above sum will be transferred into the government account as an unclaimed fund if nobody comes forward.

Is upon this reason I am requesting you to present yourself as the next of kin is occasioned by the fact that the deceased (customer) was a foreigner. Also more importantly is that I have been given the right to screen the applicants and that is why I have decided to hit this with you. I will forward to you the detail information on how I have planned the success of this if you agree to assist me. Your telephone and fax number will be needed incase of urgency.

I have agreed to give you 40% of the total money .while I take 50% ,10% will be for expenses incurred during transaction on both side .If you are in support of the aforementioned, therefore you are urged to reply this letter indicating your readiness and interest to participate in the business.
After receiving your reply, you will be communicated to with the exact steps to take. And I will like you to give me a concrete assurance that the entire fund will be safe when transferred into your account. To enable us conclude this transaction urgently, Please treat this business proposal STICTLY CONFIDENTIAL for security reasons.

Please contact me with this private email id for the onward of this business.
(E mail/ bernard_kang14@yahoo.fr)

Best regards.
MR BERNARD KANG.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.08.2007 | Top

#139 von Scambaiter , 25.08.2007 03:15

Zitat von WARM GREETINGS FROM PIUS DALETTE AND FAMILY. = 138. | 25.08.07
Subject: WARM GREETINGS FROM PIUS DALETTE AND FAMILY.
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 03:45:51 +0000
WARM GREETINGS FROM PIUS DALETTE AND FAMILY.

PLEASE I want to crave your indulgence in reading through this mail to understand my predicament. My name is Pius Dalette and my Mother`s Name is Alice Dalette from Liberia, who is currently residing here in Accra-Ghana. All hope of having a better future was shattered by the war in Liberia,I and my Mother being the only surviving family of a gold merchant in Liberia will were left with no alternative than to flee to Ghana . Please I am contacting you to assist me and my Mother to retrieve and receive our consignment over there in American that contains 12.5m United States dollars and some quantity of gold and Diamond, which I cannot specify. The consignment is presently in American. The consignments get to the state through the help of Dr Clinton komelo a Diplomatic Official. The fact is that Dr Clinton Komelo is supposed to have delivered the consignment to a man called Mr. STUD BAKER in American.

The week Dr Clinton Komelo is suppose to deliver the consignment to him, when he got to American after clearing the consignment from the Airport, he call Mr. Stud Baker to tell him the description to is house for the delivery, but is wife answered the call and told Dr Clinton Komelo that her husband Mr. Stud Baker hard a fatal car accident which lead to his death some few hours later.

Mr. Stud Baker has already paid the demurrages from the security company, he paid for Bullion van that took the consignment to the airport and he paid for custom check report he also assisted us in getting the DRUG / ANTI TERRIORIST CERTIFICATE, which is so expensive that he spent 25 thousand united state dollars(US$25,000) to acquire it, but unfortunately he died in a car accident, that was why Dr Clinton Komelo has to deposit the consignment with a warehouse over there in American and called us to informed us about what is happening, and told me and my mother to look for a new beneficiary to received the consignment. So please I will like you to assist I and my Mother to received the consignment from the diplomatic Official in American.

Please,i will like you to reach us on our private email address:piusdalette101@myway.com with the following information,

1. Your Full Names:
2. Your Full Contact Address:
3. State/Country:
4. Your Phone/Fax Numbers:
5. Email Address:

For further instruction about this transaction.

I await your urgent response.

Thanks and God bless you

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.08.2007 | Top

#140 von Scambaiter , 25.08.2007 03:28

Zitat von RE: "Strictly confidential" urgent reply needed! = 139. | 25.08.07
Subject: RE: "Strictly confidential" urgent reply needed!
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:50:15 +0000

From the desk of Dr.Windin Razak.
Manager Bill/Exchange
Foreign Remittance African Development Bank
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
W/Africa.

Dear Partner,

Greetings to you! This letter is strictly personal, intimate and confidential. Forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this particular letter is of exceptional and very private nature. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that, so many miscreants have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition.

There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you. For I know that you are the only one that can be trusted to handle this project effectively without making us regret. I am (Dr. Windin Razak) Manager Bills/Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of (ADB) AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO IN WEST AFRICA. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$ 14.5M (FOURTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died on 11th September 2001 in world trade centre (WTC).

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applied for it as the next of kin, or relation to the deceased as indicated in our Banking guidelines. Unfortunately, nobody has come forward to claim this money. It is based on this that I, as the bill and exchange manager decided to establish a cordial business relationship with you, hence by contacting you. I want you to present yourself as the next of kin or relation of the deceased customer, so that the fund can be remitted into your account since nobody is coming for it. And again I do not want the money to go into the government account as unclaimed bills.

The Banking laws and guidelines here stipulate that any account abandoned or dormant for a period of years is deemed closed, all money contained therein would be forfeited to the bank and government treasury account and as I see this account, nobody comes for it and will not come because i have made several enquires concerning the deceased. Now it is being speculated that the above sum will be transferred into the government account as an unclaimed fund if nobody comes forward.

Is upon this reason I am requesting you to present yourself as the next of kin is occasioned by the fact that the deceased (customer) was a foreigner. Also more importantly is that I have been given the right to screen the applicants and that is why I have decided to hit this with you. I will forward to you the detail information on how I have planned the success of this transaction if you agree to assist me. Your telephone and fax number will be needed encase of urgency.

I have agreed to give you 40% of the total money .while I take 50%, 10% will be for expenses incurred during transaction on both side. If you are in support of the aforementioned, therefore you are urged to reply this letter indicating your readiness and interest to participate in the business.

After receiving your reply, you will be communicated to with the exact steps to take. And I will like you to give me a concrete assurance that the entire fund will be safe when transferred into your account.

To enable us conclude this transaction urgently, Please treat this business proposal STICTLY CONFIDENTIAL for security reasons. Please contact me with this ALTERNATIVE Email address// (windin_razak2007@yahoo.fr) for us to proceed.

Best regards.
Dr. Windin Razak

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

Die todkranke Christina Fischer verschenkt 750000€ (fischerchristina12@gmail.com)
Charity-Scam: Menard´s Foundation, menardfgroup@gmail.com, menardfoundation1@gmail.com

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz