Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Geldkoffer am Air Port

#1 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 08.03.2010 13:17

Attn: Beneficiary,‏
Von: false (kimlove0624@att.net)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. März 2010 14:55:38
An:

Attn: Beneficiary,

We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignment box valued the sum of $1.5 Million United States Dollars misplaced your address and he is currently stranded at JF Kennedy International airport now. We required you re-confirm the following information below so that he can deliver your consignment box to you today.

NAME:=====================
ADDRESS: ==================
MOBILE NO.:==================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:======
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :=========

Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the information required.
Contact Person : Prince MR Johnson David.
Email: (johnsondaivd@qatar.io)
Tellphone;phone 716 240 8806

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information.
NOTE : The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is $1.5 Million United States Dollars and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignment was moved from here as family values, so never allow him to open the box.

Director: Mr.Ross James.
DHL Courier, Benin-Republic.

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information.

Nina

RE: Geldkoffer am Air Port

#2 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 08.03.2010 13:18

ATTNTION : Nina Michels.‏
Von: johnson daivd (johnsondaivd@qatar.io)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. März 2010 18:06:06
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTNTION : Nina Michels.

I am Mr. Johnson David a courier diplomat from DHL Courier Company,Cotonou, Benin Republic. I have a consignment box registered in your name Nina Michels and due to be delivery to you. I was mandated to deliver the consignment box to your doorpost and I am currently at the airport.

I wish to notified you that your consignment has arrived successfully in the JFK internatinonal airport, NEW YORK for onward shipment to your address. However we are having a little problem here with customs Authority, intercepting the consignment with regards to the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES which is delaying my coming to the above address in PORTLAND to make the delivery to you.

I will proceed with the delivery once I conclude with the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES of the consignment box today with the USA Customs Service. I have instruction that the consignment should not be opened or scanned at any point of entry .Consequently, the custom/ airport security have demanded for a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES before I connect my flight with the consignment. At the moment I have negotiated with the CBP and Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused. They said that it is illegal to enter the country with the consignment without the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES.

They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and I have also contacted Benin Customs and they said that it will cost you the sum of $165.00. Please note that the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES will enable me to get through customs at JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NEW YORK .

Kindly send $165.00 immediately through via western union with the name below so that they can obtain the required DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES on your behalf to enable me connect my flight to come over to your house.

Send the sum of $165.00 to our office in Benin Republic with the informations below:

1) Receiver's Name: Kelly Onochie.
2) City: cotonou
3) Country: BENIN REPUBLIC
4) Amount : $165.00
5) Text Question:Take
6) Text Answer: Care

Please send them across the $165.00 to our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me arrange the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a.p.

MR Johnson David.,
Senior Diplomatic Agent
DHL Courier Company
Cotonou / Benin Republic .

Nina

#3 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 08.03.2010 13:20

Und er sendete sogar einen Seiner Ausweise will aber immer noch die Kohle haben per western Union

Nina

#4 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 08.03.2010 13:23

Gesendet: Freitag, 5. März 2010 14:18:47
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 Anlage
Onochie K...JPG (863,1 KB)

ATTENTION; Nina Michels,

I received you email and i want to inform you that this delivery is %100 risky free there for, i want you to co operate with us in this delivery and also I assuring that you will receive your consignment box with 12 hours of receiving your payment details.

Mean while, here is the cope of Mr Onochie's ID who is our second cashier in the office.

I are looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible along with your western union details so that I we be delivery your consignment box to you immediately.

Send the sum of $165.00 to our office in Benin Republic with the informations below:

Thanks
Prince MR Johnson David.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Onochie Kelly International Passport.JPG  

Nina

#5 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 08.03.2010 13:24

Gesendet: Montag, 8. März 2010 12:17:11
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTNTION : James R. Walsh.

I receiver your email thet your no going to send money by western union I wish to notified you that your consignment box has arrived successfully in the JFK internatinonal airport, NEW YORK for onward shipment to your address.
This deliver is %100 risky free there for, i want you to co operate with us in this deliver and also I assuring that you will receive your consignment box with 9 hours of receiving your payment details. Kindly send $165.00 by Money Gram immediately.

Please send them across the $165.00 to our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me arrange the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a.p.

MR Johnson David.,
Senior Diplomatic Agent
DHL Courier Company
Cotonou / Benin Republic

Nina

Anthonio Esteban aus Kamerun hat doch glatt zuviel Geld
ELVIS verpfeift seine Kollegen.....

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz