Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

EQUITY FINANCING/INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

#1 von Spencer01 ( gelöscht ) , 23.02.2010 13:36

Kam soeben rein:

From Lisa Williams Mon Feb 22 10:33:46 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.177.181; Mon, 22 Feb 2010 04:02:37 -0800
Return-Path: <transcorpfin@supanet.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 134.74.90.53
X-YMailISG: roh_GM4WLDsv1Z_VRqoFTqPcxZgFGlrv6ogI4rnl44qw0y1N1URf9h6O4oDZ4BrOkKbk.x4T_mZWmOQeMyT6amdRIUoRzdEVpLdhOrZTHx2hAzPHUeAFwoyt5deIbSmyq3pyLL_ISCV_Lw28FZhejTiNYXlCXdCJXQdykl2Q.HEpsV_M24d5b6.P5D581hkB3oTtS.yl9jCBvTHny7a3CZR3tTMH2D_kkqnuudDwBPnGFWBC2VpcNgzwzPJ0cCzru26UOFKBC3QQXW8nzuqhMt0u20meL74sgTRxgksQ2RRQPV9k.Qmg_YwJnBXSZaGLs68cwOLYFOJCmE7_JEOqBBC7dPxMxzkxAQSYEBZRyN9otOtiixIMRw--
X-Originating-IP: [134.74.90.53]
Authentication-Results: mta153.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=supanet.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO pelican.admin.ccny.cuny.edu) (134.74.90.53)
by mta153.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 22 Feb 2010 04:02:36 -0800
Received: from User ([[b]116.206.175.213[/b]])
by pelican.admin.ccny.cuny.edu (MOS 3.10.4-GA)
with ESMTP id CIR96570 (AUTH park61@ccny.cuny.edu);
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 05:33:04 -0500 (EST)
Message-Id: <201002221033.CIR96570@ccny.cuny.edu>
X-JunkMail: RBL
Reply-To: <transcorpfin@supanet.com>
Subject: RE: EQUITY FINANCING/INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:33:46 +0800

Zitat
RE: EQUITY FINANCING/INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

Sir/Madam,

I am Lisa Williams. I write you this email on behalf of my employer who is interested in working with you after getting your contact information from an Internet directory My employer is a businessman based in Scotland and a
licensed financial advisor. We represent a client who wishes to convert her assets into investments and after looking at the growth prospects we have decided to invest in your country.

We shall be considering several sectors with our main focus on Property Development, Loan and Equity Financing. We do need to register a new company and have a citizen as one of its directors and this is why my
employer has asked me to contact you as we would like to work with you in accomplishing our investment aims in your country.

As I cannot ascertain if your email is still functional and if you will have interest in this process, I have kept the details short and simple.

Kindly contact me if you would like to work with us so that we can discuss further. You may reach me on the telephone number provided below, however as the details to be sent would be fairly large, it would be best to
communicate by email.

Please send your response to my private email: info-transcorp@supanet.com

I anticipate your response.

Yours Sincerely.

Miss.Lisa Williams
Tel: +44 7031823503
Email: info-transcorp@supanet.com

Die mail stammt diesmal aus Malaysia (Ampang).

Werde der werten Dame mal was Nettes antworten.

Spencer01
zuletzt bearbeitet 23.02.2010 14:06 | Top

#2 von Spencer01 ( gelöscht ) , 23.02.2010 14:06

So...mal schauen was dann so kommt....

Dear Lisa Williams !

Thank you for your very interesting e-mail.

But I need further information for a successful co-operation.

Pls let me know, how can I help you to work with my company in
accomplishing your investment aims in my area located in germany.

Waiting for your quick response.

Yours Sincerely

Kay Pirinja
Impex-Trading GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 13
93336 Altmannstein

Spencer01

#3 von Spencer01 ( gelöscht ) , 24.02.2010 10:32

und schon bekommen wir auch eine nette Antwort.......

[Edit Scambaiter Header entfernt. Brauchst du nicht immer mit angeben... ]

Zitat
Dear Kay Pirinja,

I send you compliments and greetings. I am Alexander R. Wukovich and I send you this email having received your email to Lisa Williams, my Personal Assistant per the investment of USD 58 Million in your country.

We have USD 58 Million available for investment at this time and we can begin the investments immediately. However, it is important for us to get to know each other better and discuss the relative sectors of interest and only if we find a level of understanding would we be able to proceed hence, this venture should be up and running within 2 weeks.

I would provide further information as below:

1. I am an Accountant and Financial Advisor qualified in The University of Edinburgh and based in Scotland. I work as a private consultant without any specific affiliation to any companies hence I cannot provide you any company details.
2. I have been given a Power of Attorney by my client to invest her funds hence, my client will not be directly involved in this process. In the Power of Attorney, extensive details have been given about the source of the investment funds, but because of the Confidentiality Agreement I have in place with my client, I will not be able to send you a copy of the Power of Attorney now. You will certainly receive a copy if we proceed.
3. I want to establish a diversified portfolio. We will consider projects that can bring returns of 7-11 % per annum and as Lisa Williams has already stated in his email, our focus should be on Property Development (both Commercial and Residential) and Equity Funding.
4. We will consider both long term and short term projects. Our decision to invest on a project or not will mainly be influenced by the required capital for each project, the incubation and risk factors as well as expected returns. I must confirm that if the risk/reward ratios are reasonable, our risk tolerance can be very flexible.
5. I intend to establish an arrangement in which you provide projects or business plans, we consider them and if we like what we see, we would provide funding. I will also be working with the investment board to be informed every time there is a new project.
6. Our remuneration, you and me, would be in two stages. For stage one, to be able to invest the funds, we first need to transfer the funds. As soon as funds are transferred, we will be paid a commission of 2% of USD 58M each. We would then set a hurdle point of 7% for the profit and all profit made below this point will go to my client. When we make profit above 7%, my client will get 7% and 50% of the excess and you and I will share 50% of the excess equally.
7. I believe we can exchange preliminary details via email and establish proper understanding after which we would need to have a Memorandum of Understanding in place which will highlight the above issues and any other legal issues. When this has been achieved, I plan to meet with you during what time I will have a first hand survey of the proposed projects.

I hope I have been able to provide sufficient details as above. If so, please consider the following and let me know your thoughts:

1. Do you have any projects available with a business plan which we may consider?
2. We may pursue this venture in two ways � either by establishing a new company with you as one of its directors or partnering with your already existing company.
3. If we invest via your company, shall we provide equity funding to your company to enable your company pursue the available projects?

I anticipate your response and as soon as I hear from you, we will be able to determine how to proceed.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander R. Wukovich
SL Capital Partners LLP,
1 George Street, Edinburgh,
Scotland, United Kingdom, EH2 2LL
Tel: +447031823503
Fax: +447092983295

Spencer01
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.02.2010 19:04 | Top

Babysitter gesucht
Phishing: Notification from Credit Union Australia

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen