Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

My name are Selina Gagbo from Darfur Region Sudan

#1 von Scambaiter , 13.12.2009 02:10

Wer hat Interesse an einem Flüchtlingsmädchen?

Zitat
Hoping to hear from you positively.
Sonntag, 6. Dezember, 2009 16:20 Uhr
Von: "Selina Gagbo" <seli4real5@yahoo.com>
An: ***@yahoo.com

Die Nachricht enthält Anhänge
1 Datei (21KB) f.jpgf.jpg
My Dear,

How are you today? i am very happy for your response to the mail i sent to you,How was your night? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.
My names are Selina Gagbo from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the country here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels
My parents were killed by rebels in our residence house in the city Darfur.

My late father Engr. Banny Gagbo, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur and later was appointed as Minister of Education before The brutal killing of him and my mother, took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that took place in Sudan.

It is only me and my sister that is alive now and we managed to make our way to the West African state called Senegal where we are leaving now in a Church camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.
However i am using the computer at the office of the Rev.Father who is in charge of the camp to write to you. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you think about me and my sister, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you in first place.

Attached here is my pictures for you,though i am not all that photogenic,i hope you wouldn't mind, Awaiting for your reply soonest.

Best Regards,
Selina.

Mailto: "Selina Gagbo" seli4real5@yahoo.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

Cynthia und Moses
Mr. John Branch Manager

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen