Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Scammer auf Partnerseiten

#1 von cloudbase ( gelöscht ) , 14.08.2009 16:37

Zur Info !
Manche sind wirklich doof.Drei Jahre lang mit der selben Masche.

In Antwort auf:
Vielen Dank für das Schreiben von mir zurück.
Von: Angel Baby angelwahid24@yahoo.com>
An:
Datum: Sa., 8. Aug. 2009, 14:11
Hallo Liebste.

Wie geht es Ihnen heute?. Ich glaube, dass Sie tun well.I bin mehr als glücklich zu lesen, Ihre E-Mail zu Tag. mein lieber, wie ich Ihnen sagte, in meiner ersten Mail, Mein Name ist Angel Wahid, von der Elfenbeinküste in Westafrika Africa.Presently Ich bin mit Wohnsitz in dem Flüchtlingslager hier in Dakar Senegal als Folge des Bürgerkriegs, die in meinem Land. Ich bin 25 Jahre alt, ein Mädchen und 5'8 "hoch mein Vater Dr. COL Ahmed Wahid, wurde die persönliche Beratung zu den früheren Staatschef (Late Dr Robert Gueid) vor den Rebellen angegriffen unser Haus am frühen Morgen ein und tötete ihn allein auf dieser Seite mit meiner Mutter. Es ist mir nur, dass noch immer sehr lebendig ist und ich es geschafft, mein Weg zu einem in der Nähe von Land Senegal, wo ich leben now.Please ich gern wissen, mehr über Sie erfahren. Was Sie Vorlieben und Abneigungen und was Sie tun derzeit . Ich werde Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich in meinem nächsten Mail. Attached hier ist mein picture.Waiting für Ihre Antwort.
Your Love Angel.
In Antwort auf:
Hello Dearest.

How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy to read your mail to day. my dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Angel Wahid; from Ivory Coast in West Africa.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 25 years old girl 5'8" tall my father Dr COL Ahmed Wahid, was the personal advice to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Gueid)before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alone side with my mother .it is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.Please I will like to know more about you. what You likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Waiting for your reply.
Your Love Angel.
In Antwort auf:
Date: Sat 9 Aug 2008 05 05 51 -0700 PDT
Subject: MY LOVE.I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Hello Dearest.

How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy to read your mail to day my dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Glory Wahid; from Ivory Coast in West Africa.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegalas a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall my father Dr COL Ahmed Wahid, was the personal advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Gueid)before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alond side
with my mother .it is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.Please I will like to know more about you. what You likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Waiting for your reply.
Your Love Glory.

In Antwort auf:
From: victoriababy2020 wahid <victoriababy2020@yahoo.com>
Date: 2007.06.04. 13:46
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
Hello Dearest.

How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail to day my dear
like i told you in my first mail, My name is Victoria
wahid; from Ivory Coast in West Africa.Presently i am
residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegalas a
result of the civil war going on in my country.
I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall my father Dr COL
Ahmed wahid, was the personal advicerto the former
head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei)before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed him alondside
withmy mother .it is only me that is alive now and i
managed to makemy way to a near by country Senegal
where i am livingnow.Please I will like to know more
about you.Your likes and dislikes and what you are
doingpresently.I will tell you more about myself in my nextmail.
Attached here is my picture.Waiting for your reply.

Your Love Victoria.

cloudbase
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.08.2009 01:33 | Top

Allen, was macht, allen zum Besten
Ruth aus Dakar..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz