Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Babysitter fuer Haus in London gesucht

#1 von Amparo , 25.06.2009 07:10

Von:
"JACK MARVIN" <jackmlll@msn.com>
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
An:
Empfänger nicht bekannt

ATTN:

I am Jack Marvin an African but present living in London with my family where am currently looking for a house sitter since me and my family will be traveling to Africa(Kenya) our home country for some time that is for about 4-6months depending on our arrangement with the house sitter.

First of all I am looking for somebody that loves animals, second they would need to love nature as well.

I want responsibility and respect for my animals and my house, quiet people that like to stay home a good part of the time, that like some gardening and relaxing in a hammock under the palm trees.

What responsibilities are required of the house sitter?

-feeding the cats twice a day
-feeding the dogs twice a day
-some simple cooking for their food
-give some pills to some of them (very easy because I mix it with food)
-give water to the garden every day if it has not been raining
-some gardening
-keeping the house clean

As I live on the beautiful place in London, this could be your perfect spot to experience the beautiful place called London.A place one must not fail to be.

If you are interested quickly let me know the answer to the below question:

1.Are you available from 2nd of august,2009 when i intend to travel.
2.For how long are you ready to house sit for me since i intend to be away for 4-6months.

You can reach me at my phone number +447024080679 immediately to discuss with me.

Reply as soon as possible thanks

Amparo

Rechtsanwalt. DANIEL WILSON LONDON, W1F 8GJ
Mr. Liang-bing Luo

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz