Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

AELEX ATTORNEYS & SOLICITORS.

#1 von Scambaiter , 28.02.2009 00:07

In Antwort auf:
AELEX ATTORNEYS & SOLICITORS...
Mittwoch, 25. Februar, 2009 23:55 Uhr
Von: "RUSSEL CLACK" alexchambers102@msn.com
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt

AELEX CHAMBERS
AELEX ATTORNEYS & SOLICITORS

7th Floor Marble House,
1,Kingsway Road,
P.O. Box 52901
Ikoyi, Lagos,
Nigeria.
Tele: +2347034692250

RE: TWENTY SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS INHERITANCE CLAIM (US$26, 500, 000, 00)

Before I start, I must first Apologies for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach in starting a relationship but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.
MY NAME IS RUSSEL CLACK (SAN) . I am a Legal representative, an Attorney and A Private Account Manager to my Late Client.
In the Year 2007, my client by name Mr. Ambrovic Sally who passed away, leaving behind a cash inheritance of Twenty Six million Five Hundred Thousand United Sates Dollars ($26,500,000,00).

All efforts by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death.
The Financial law of inheritance clearly allows for the deceased Bank to use deceased money as deemed fit, should the inheritance money be left unclaimed for a period of thirteen months after the death of the account owner.
The Governing Body of the BANK where the fund was deposited has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund.

Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that my late client's fund will not be confiscated by the bank after a long period of time.
The reason why I have contacted you now is because I want to present you as the Beneficiary and Next Of Kin to Late Mr. Ambrovic Sally.
The Inheritance Law clearly leaves the bonus of proof of who is or is not the next of kin, to the deceased Lawyer to prove.

As the deceased Lawyer, the Law says l have the final say of who is the beneficiary of the deceased estate.
This is 100% percent legal. As a legal representative I know this.
If you are interested in this proposal and you are ready to keep this proposition in absolute confidentiality and trust, then contact me at once, and we can work out the details, and the issue of your compensation.

Regards,

RUSSEL CLACK (SAN)
Tele:+2347034692250
AELEX ATTORNEYS & SOLICITORS.

Mailto: RUSSEL CLACK alexchambers102@msn.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

Steve Morgen/ Morgan