Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Ich habe geerbt

#1 von Witzigpoldi ( gelöscht ) , 01.09.2008 01:13

Von: Barr.Afolabi Raphael
Datum: 31.08.2008 19:36:03
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.de
Betreff: Dear, XXXXXXXXX

FROM AFOLABI RAPHAEL
Avocat 02 BP 2877 Cotonou,
Republique Du Benin
Tel: +229-98688515
Email: barr.afolabir@yahoo.com

ATTN: XXXXXXXX

I am Barr. Afolabi Raphael, the private attorney to Late Engr. Michael XXXXXXX, a national of your country, and a Contractor who used to work as the Director of Produits des Pétrolier(TOTAL BENIN) an Oil Company in Benin Republic West Africa here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On Dec. 25 2003, my client, his wife and their three children were involve in chartered boeing 727 jet bound for Beirut, Lebanon, that crashed after hitting a building on takeoff, killing at least 140 people including my client and his entire family as the where heading to Beirut for holidays. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track down his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here. These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the " BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) BENIN" an affiliate of Commercial Bank of Africa where the deceased lodged the money valued about $18.5M USD(eighteen million five hundred thousand United state dollars).

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 50% to me and 50% to you. I will procure all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. And the way we are going to achieve this is, I will need the following information from you,
Your Full Name and Address,
Your Age, Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone,Mobile and Fax number for Communication Purpose.

For privacy reply to my private
Email: barr.afolabir@yahoo.com

I await your reply ASAP.

Best Regards,
Afolabi Raphael Esq.

Habe ich als Irrläufer zurückgesandt. Tatsächliche Identität wird nicht preigegeben.

Witzigpoldi

Mugus sind genial.... daneben
BARCLAYS BANK PLC - PERSONAL AND HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz