Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Nehme Wetten entgegen - Ist das ein Mugu oder nicht?

#21 von Frankie ( gelöscht ) , 19.08.2008 21:17

@ Dana - Freut mich, dass er dir gefällt für die allermeisten Mugus ist er leider zu lang, aber es ist interessant zu wissen, dass Joanne K. Rowling und Ken Follett auch in Muguland gängig sind. Konnte einen befreundeten Baiter dann quasi vorwarnen, dass Hermione Granger (im Dt. heißt sie ja bekanntlich Hermine...) in diesem Fall ein durchschaubarer Baitingname sein könnte

Viel Spaß beim Durchtesten !

Zu den Ortsnamen: Oh ja, das ist immer wieder schön, wie sie so tun, als wären sie Westerners. Ich fände es lustig, sie in ihrem Glauben zu bestärken, man würde ihnen glauben, also á la

MUGU " Am in Berlin but born in the US."
BAITER " Wow - how did you like the Louvre?"
MUGU " Very beautiful - U wanna come with me babe?"

@ Thor - Hi! Das "Standard Persönlichkeitstest" (nur für Mugus eigentlich, darum 419 Fragen ) ist hier : http://66381.homepagemodules.de/t1984f32...einem-Bait.html
Musst a bissel runterscrollen, bis zu meinem Post vom 15.08.2008 14:57, da ist er angehängt

Frankie
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.08.2008 21:45 | Top

#22 von Dana , 21.08.2008 21:06

Collins hatte sich 2 Tage nicht gemeldet. Und ich hatte mir so eine schöne Geschichte überlegt, warum ich eine falsche Adresse angegeben habe. Ich hatte ihm deshalb gestern eine Mail geschickt und ihm gesteckt, dass ich eine falsche Adresse angegeben habe wegen meinem Ex (es wird sich noch rausstellen, wer das ist ). Heute bekomme ich nun diese Mail von Collins:

Hi baby

How have you been , i miss you so much , I m so very sorry for the not coming online to talk to you, I have been thinking about you all day long and also i have been daydreaming, I miss you so very much, well how is martin doin? (Martin ist übrigends mein imaginärer Sohn.) I figure everything is alright over there with you all, My yahoo messenger has been missing up and also I couldnt log in due to the fact that the network has been a mess here and its been rectify, now we can talk on the yahoo messenger .I will try and create chance for you so we talk..... I really miss talking to you

Baby, i most tell you , am really so supirsed and dissapointed in you, why most you give me a wrong address, i went to the fedex office and they told me its has been delivered, (uuups...haben die Damen das Geschenk angenommen...oh je) i thought maybe you most have gotten it .but i didnt know someone esle i dont even know nor seen has collected a package wort over 2000dorllars (der hat doch einen Knall...oder? Wertpaket von 2000 Dollar? ) ...what i got its just for you and martin, i was just trying to be good and honest and i have really falling in love with you and i have loved you with all my heart , just that i dont want to tell you now cause i feel its early .I was really shocked when i got the mail stating that the address you gave me was a wrong address, thats really bad though .I really got you what you know you will really like but you just let someome else have it, you think am goin to send bomb ? :) (woher soll ich das wissen...bei dem Status, den mein Ex hat, kann das durchaus sein)thats just what i cant do to you, I want you as my wife not even my girlfriend cause i know what i want and i have seen a wife material in you . baby can you go to that address you gave me and recieved what i have sent you? (Ich gehe nicht in die Hamburger Puffstraße und hol das wertvolle 2.000 $ Päckchen. Wohnt einer von Euch in der Nähe Herbertstrasse 5 in Hamburg und kann mal nachfragen? )I have been with mom cause she has been ill.

Thank you so much for falling in love with me, I really do appreciate it,
No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I want to love you... for all eternity. I can't wait to spend forever with you. I want you to be my life, my love, my soul mate, my heart, and my reason for breathing. I just cant wait to love you with everything i am Dana .

baby seeing your eyes cause there is no day that passes that i will not set my eyes on your picture , i made it my screen saver and wall paper.i will be so wonderfully blessed to have you in my life for infinitely
Have a sweet and splendid day baby, I will talk to you on messenger but if i dont come online, just know that im with mom taking care of her and hey send me emails i will always reply......Say me hi to Martin

Kisses and Love

Collins

Sehr nette Mail von ihm. Seine Mutter ist krank geworden...bestimmt geht sie bald hops...

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.08.2008 | Top

#23 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2008 22:31

Lass Dir doch mal die Sendungsnummer des angeblichen Pakets geben, bei Fedex kann man die Lieferung verfolgen und auch einen Abliefernachweis anfordern. Da muss ja dann draufstehen, welche der Damen die Sendung (die es nie gab) angenommen hat.
Dann muss sich der gute Collins dann was ausdenken.

Cuchulainn

#24 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2008 22:59

hi Dana...
bevor das Muttchen hops geht kommt bestimmt erst noch eine saftige Arztrechnung und ob Collins die alleine begleichen kann?

Schnuckel

Schnuckel

#25 von Dana , 21.08.2008 23:11

Danke Cuchulainn....sehr gute Idee, das habe ich in die Antwort mit eingebaut:

In Antwort auf:
My dear,

thanks so much for your long mail. I'm really afraid that you leave me because of the wrong address....How can I tell you my reasons? It's so complicated....I have secrets and I usually must not talk about...because I try to live a normal life. It's so important for me that Martin grows up with normal people and that he has normal friends and a light-hearted boyhood.

Your sentence "you think am goin to send bomb" is not so odd, because that could easily be.... my ex-husband is a very very well-known and popular man in germany and in europe and a lot of people all over the world know him. So life is complicated for me. I don't work for living but for having a normal life. I have more then enough money. The neighbourhood and other people here don't know who we really are, in otherwise we can't live an undisturbed life and maybe it could be dangerous for Martin.

Darling, it's the first time I told about it since a long time and I hope so much that it isn't a mistake to tell you. I hope so much that I can trust you but my feelings say now that I can believe in you...and that you don't betray my trust. I hope it so much.

My love, I try to get the package you sent me. I don't know the people. Please tell me what you have sent to me and give me the Fedex consignment number, so I can bring forward the argument that it is my package otherwise it's difficult to get it. I'm really disconsolated ... it would be better if I had refused to give you any address....I'm sorry.

Collins, I'm looking forward to your next mail. Please send my greetings to you family and your mother. I hope she will feel better soon. I will pray for her recovery tonight.

You are in my thoughts and you are my love

your
Dana
Im Übrigen nehme ich noch Wetten an, wer mein Ex-Ehemann ist. Ehrlich gesagt, weiß ich es selbst nicht mehr so genau, hab es irgendwie verdrängt...vielleicht ein bekannter Politiker ... oder so. Hm...hoffentlich verschluckt Collins sich nicht an dem riesen Brocken, denn er jetzt an der Angel zu haben glaubt.

Und wenn ich mich nicht ganz irre, dann kommen die Mails auf einmal aus Nigeria. Ist er von Arabien nach Nigeria umgezogen? Wie geht das denn?
Zitat von Header
From Collins O Thu Aug 21 16:33:39 2008
Return-Path: <collins_22222@yahoo.co.uk>
Authentication-Results: mta385.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=fail (bad sig)
Received: from 87.248.110.148 (HELO n31.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (87.248.110.148)
by mta385.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:33:41 -0700
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by n31.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Aug 2008 16:33:40 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.109] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Aug 2008 16:33:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp214.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Aug 2008 16:33:40 -0000
Received: (qmail 92078 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Aug 2008 16:33:40 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=bjNhVZKsXzVVCrcMtDaY3JgE8gy6YmOXm0kxcIFzEmu9wa/9GA51Wjdbhwr8aF+NEOQ2l3ysaRtW3MHZI2o=;
Received: from [41.204.224.41] by web28302.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:33:39 GMT
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:33:39 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: collins_22222@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: babycakes
To: Dana <xxxx@xxxx.de>
In-Reply-To: <340543.95873.qm@web28416.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1479454627-1219336419=:91964"
Message-ID: <188726.91964.qm@web28302.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 8635

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.08.2008 | Top

#26 von Frankie ( gelöscht ) , 22.08.2008 00:24

Naja, Urlaub in Nigeria....oder Arbeit, vorübergehend, und nu gestrandet - wie det halt immer so is, ne

Frankie

#27 von Dana , 22.08.2008 21:59

Hatte heute ein Chat mit Collins. Der hat sich sowas von überschlagen ... ich hätte mich kringelig lachen können. Ich wunder mich, dass er keinen Kollaps bekommen hat . Interessant ist, dass er wirklich nicht so recht weiß, wo er sich aufhält. Am 14.08.08 wähnte er sich noch bei seinen Eltern in London:

Collins (14.08.2008 21:36:02): Sure, my parents live in london and it was just last week i went to see then and its just all about my affars though

Am 17.08.08 lebten seine Eltern auf einmal in Northhampton

dana_wahr (17.08.2008 19:51:27): Where in London do your parents live?
Collins O (17.08.2008 19:52:17): They live in nothampton but my dad normally goes to ireland including my mom, they dont always stay here at times
dana_wahr (17.08.2008 19:53:04): Where is Northhampton?

Die Frage, wo Northhampton liegt, ließ er unbeantwortet, weil seine arme kranke Mutter ihn genau in diesem Moment gerufen hatte....heute ist er wieder in London *wunder*

dana_ (22.08.2008 20:28:51): Darling, where in GB are you? I can visit you...
Collins (22.08.2008 20:29:40): Im in london -baby

Gott sei Dank geht es seiner Mutter wieder besser...scheinbar verschwindet sie doch nicht so schnell in die ewigen Jagdgründe. Ich will Euch nicht mit dem ganzen wirklich heißen Liebesgeflüster langweilen, dass wir so ausgetauscht haben aber es ist schon bemerkenswert, was alles in dem Paket gewesen sein soll:

Collins (22.08.2008 20:33:37): I sent you so many things, all my pictures , mom pic and dad
Collins (22.08.2008 20:34:04): I sent you rings and necklace
Collins (22.08.2008 20:34:09): very expensicwe
Collins (22.08.2008 20:34:52): I sent you hand bags and i saw on your pic that you like expensive things, i have to get my baby expensive things
Collins (22.08.2008 20:35:42): I sent you chocolates, teddy bears,jewelrie
Collins (22.08.2008 20:41:46): I included cards for you, lovely cards
Collins (22.08.2008 20:45:02): Its was a big carton, i used about 115 pounds sending it to you, cause i know you will like what you say

Er beharrt darauf, dass ich unbedingt zu der Adresse gehen soll und versuchen soll, die Sachen zu bekommen. Ich denke schon, dass er irgendwas geschickt hat. Vielleicht ein paar Bilder und ein Brief. Und nun kann er natürlich alles Mögliche erzählen. Wenn die an der angegebenen Adresse es mir nicht geben, dann haben sie es für sich behalten...so kann er argumentieren. Die Sendungsnummer hat er natürlich nicht zur Hand...die hat er im Fedex-Office bei der Nachfrage liegenlassen und kann scheinbar auch nicht nachhaken und bla bla bla

Ich war dann natürlich völlig zerknirscht und niedergeschlagen . Woraufhin er sagte, dass es alles nichts macht. Er liebt mich und würde es noch mal senden, wenn ich die Sachen nicht bekomme :

Collins (22.08.2008 20:50:29): i will send you another pack if you dont get it okay ?
Collins (22.08.2008 20:54:29): I included a lovely later to you, wish you could read damm dont worry, i will send you another package
Collins (22.08.2008 21:07:29): dont feel bothered if you cant get what i sent to you, just let me know and im goin to send you something again ok

Ich würde ja wirklich zu gerne wissen, was er schicken würde...aber wer weiß, wo das Zeug herkommt...auch wenn es nur Plunder ist. Oder was denkt ihr?

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#28 von schmubo , 22.08.2008 23:30

In Antwort auf:
Collins (22.08.2008 20:35:42): I sent you chocolates, teddy bears,jewelrie

Tut mir Leid, dass ich Dich mit meinem Vorschlag, eine gefakete Adresse zu verwenden, um eine persönliche Bereicherung gebracht habe.
In Antwort auf:
Er beharrt darauf, dass ich unbedingt zu der Adresse gehen soll und versuchen soll, die Sachen zu bekommen.

Da hast Du noch etwas Zeit - so schnell geht das mit dem Versand ja nun nicht. Frag ihn doch ein bisschen mehr aus, was den Inhalt des Pakets betrifft. Und wenn Du dann wirklich davon überzeugt bist, dass er Dir etwas geschickt hat, dann... ja dann liegt das Paket beim Zoll im Hafen. 280 Euronen Zollgebühr wirst Du wohl kaum investieren, solange Du nicht weißt, was sich in der Verpackung befindet. Vielleicht greift Collins dafür ins Portemonnaie?

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.08.2008 | Top

#29 von Dana , 23.08.2008 12:57

Ich hab mal den Love-Letter-Generator ausprobiert....absolut geniales Teil

My love,

I love you but I don't find the right words in English to describe my feelings for you...so I send you a german love letter. You don't understand it but that is what my heart feels...

Mein geliebter Collins!

Wenn ich Deine Bilder betrachte, laufen mir Schauer der Begierde durch meinen Körper. Stille meine Sehnsucht nach dir!

Nimm diesen Brief als wahrhaftigen Beweis meiner Liebe und Sehnsucht zu Dir, lieber Collins. Meine Sehnsucht nach Dir verzehrt mich, während ich diese Worte
für Dich, mein Geliebter, niederschreibe. Dieser Brief soll Dir all meine Zuneigung vermitteln, die ich für Dich empfinde.

Wenn ich an Deine strahlenden Augen denke, wünschte ich, Du wärest ganz nahe bei mir.

Du bist meine grosse Liebe, nur Du, und niemand anders. Ich träume oft davon, mit Dir auf einer einsamen Insel eng umschlungen am Strand zu liegen, die Sonne
untergehen zu sehen und dabei zu spüren, wie unsere liebenden Körper zärtlich eins werden. Deine Leidenschaft, lieber Collins, versetzt mich in ein wohliges
Schaudern, das meinen Rücken hinabgleitet.

Ich liebe Dich!

Viele innige Küsse
Deine Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.08.2008 | Top

#30 von Dana , 23.08.2008 18:19

Da ließ die Antwort natürlich nicht lange auf sich warten....... er hat eine lange Mail geschrieben, aber alles nur schönes Gesülze.

Hello my dearest Dana

Als ich Sie traf, könnte mein Leben nicht in einem schlechteren Zustand gewesen sein. Mein Herz war zu viele Male zu zählen und Leben gerade didn' gebrochen worden; t scheinen wert mehr leben. Dann kamen Sie entlang.

Its a pleasure knowing you and i praise the day i met you, you really sound so nice , hey the love latter you sent to me is really a heart touching, After reading i took a deep breath and hey i most tell you , you sound like a wife material and you possese the quality a woman should posses. I miss my baby :)

Where have you been all this while, you a sent ? I think yeppers, you re ... I really dont know if you have gotten the package from that address, if you did just holla at me and let me know, i really cant wait for you to see what i got for you,I miss you so very much, lastnight when you said YOU LOVE ME, i couldnt sleep and i was just looking at the walls all night ... gazing at your pic and seeing the beauty you have ..... your just looking so fine ... I love you so much Dana and like what i do says, there is no life without you .I wanted to tell you today how good I feel about us and our future. I enjoyed being with you. It seems that everything we do is even more meaningful because it isn't just for today ... it's for always. You make me feel really happy, and I'll always love making you feel special too.

I'm glad that I can count on you to be there when I need someone to understand, to encourage, to reassure me and I hope you realize you can always count on me too. We share so much of our lives, but it's nice to know that we can still go our own ways now and then and somehow, the more we grow as individuals, the closer we become.

I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last ... that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!

From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile again. You had such a warm, soft look on your face that I knew there was comfort and friendship in your heart. We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things! I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true.. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul, There are no roses as lovely as your smile Dana. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the yahoo messenger . You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much baby..even mom, we all love you and want you to be part of our family and my life Dana. Nun bin ich dahingeschmolzen...

How is my little Martin doing .... ?

I will get back to you on yahoo messenger, I just cant miss a day without talking to you .. your a treasure .

Collins

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#31 von Scambaiter , 23.08.2008 18:33

Dana, nur eine Frage...

Wie wäre es, wenn du mal vorsichtig eine Webcam ins Spiel bringst?
Nach dem Motto, ich (Dana) will mir eine Webcam kaufen.

Es wäre sooo super süß und schön, wenn "wir" und beim chatten auch sehen könnten....usw.
Natürlich nur so, in deine Konversation einbauen, dass es passt.
Und auch - für ihn - glaubwürdig klingt.

Sollte er sich verweigern, dann hast du natürlich auch keinen Grund, die Kamera zu installieren.
Da du es ja NUR für ihn machst.
Sollte er - wieder erwarten - auf das Angebot eingehen, gibt es 1000+1 Ausreden,
warum deine Cam nicht "arbeitet". Mit der Technik ist das so eine Sache...

Was meinst du?

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#32 von Dana , 23.08.2008 18:47

Ja, ich werd es heute noch mal versuchen. Ich hatte ihn vor einigen Tagen nach einer Web-Cam gefragt. Er sagte, zuhause in Ohio hat er eine. Seine Mutter hat allerdings auch eine, aber die hat eine Firewall, so das man sie nicht benutzen kann. Ich hab mich kugelig gelacht über diese Aussage . Irgendwo hab ich das doch noch gespeichert ....ach ja hier:

dana_ (16.08.2008 21:38:12): Do you have a web cam?
Collins (16.08.2008 21:38:34): Hold on, let me ask mom to get me the cam
dana_ (16.08.2008 21:38:44): okay....
Collins (16.08.2008 21:40:01): hey you got a cam ?
dana_ (16.08.2008 21:40:06): no
Collins (16.08.2008 21:40:12): Mom just said, her cam has firewall
dana_ (16.08.2008 21:40:17): I havent got
Collins (16.08.2008 21:40:55): I have a cam at home but didnt come with it
Collins (16.08.2008 21:41:03): Im typing a message for ya
dana_ (16.08.2008 21:41:24): *smile* She has a web cam and can't use it cause of firewall?
Collins (16.08.2008 21:42:11): Yes and i think she dont even know well she kept it, its been long she even used the computer lol... the computer is so old like her lol

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#33 von Dana , 24.08.2008 20:40

Hatte gestern keine Zeit für meine Liebe. Habe ihm heute statt dessen eine kurze Mail geschickt:

I tried to get the pack yesterday and today. The address is a big appartment house with a lot of people. Some people I asked yesterday others today but nobody knows something. I need the signed delivery note. Thereon is noted who has received it.

Darling, I have got your mail....it's unbelievable wonderful. I love it soooooo much.

I love you. I can't wait to meet you online, Collins....I have a nice idea. I want to buy a web cam. And it would be nice if you buy a webcam too. So we can watch each other, I will see you in real time. It would be soooooooo great, baby!!!!! Then you can see moving me and I can see moving you and we can kiss each other and can do so many more wonderful things..... I'm looking forward to your answer.

I love you with all my heart.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#34 von Dana , 25.08.2008 18:45

Juhu, mein Schatz kommt mich bald besuchen! Aber geht es seiner Mom jetzt wieder schlechter? Bin ja gespannt wie es weitergeht.... Zu der Idee mit der Webcam hat er gar nix mehr gesagt....sehr schade Wollte doch mal ausprobieren, ob ich ihn dazu bringe, für mich auf dem Tisch zu tanzen . Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, wie man die Webcam-Übertragung des anderen aufnehmen kann? Irgendwie geht das doch bestimmt, oder?

Hello my love

I miss you baby
I got your message, am so very happy , i wanted to write to you yesterday but i was just busy with my travellers check, Hey , am coming to germany soon, Mom is keeping me behind because of her health I really need to make sure that she get well soon, I love you sweetheart, when you get online just wait for me, I will meet up there in no distance time, we shall have a chat, just trying to make sure mom eats some food , she hasent eate for days now,wish your here to assist and make sure she eats something,am just here doin it alone, she is all i have right now, I will be right back, love you bounches

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#35 von Scambaiter , 25.08.2008 19:08

In Antwort auf:
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, wie man die Webcam-Übertragung des anderen aufnehmen kann? Irgendwie geht das doch bestimmt, oder?
Da bin ich keine Experte. Ich sag mal einfach mit, mit einer Videokamera.
Allerdings würden die Bilder flimmern, außer man hat keinen Röhrenbildschirm.

Wie gesagt, da gibt es sicher hier den einen od. anderen, der eine elegantere Lösung hat.

Was WICHTIG ist, Dana, "reite weiter auf der Cam rum".
Lasse nicht locker! Frage nach, erinnere ihn, mach ihn zum Hamplemann!
Weil er nicht in der Lage ist, so eine Cam zu besorgen und sich zu zeigen.

Das ist ja der Punkt: Er antwortet nicht darauf, und es wird wieder vergessen.
Nein - wenn du willst - sollst du ihm sagen, er liebt dich nicht.
Und dann wirst du ihn auch nicht mehr lieben...PUNKT...ohne Cam!

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.08.2008 | Top

#36 von Dana , 25.08.2008 22:01

Mein lieber Himmel...das hat jetzt eine Wendung genommen. Das ist zwar etwas länger, aber das müsst Ihr Euch bitte ganz genau durchlesen (das Ende) und mir dann sagen, was ich mit Collins nun machen soll...

dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:07:53): Collins?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:08:21): Hello my Angel
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:08:29): I miss you, how re you ?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:08:39): I came around looking for you my love
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:08:41): I miss you too so much...I'm fine
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:08:46): How are you?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:08:51): How is your mum?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:09:19): brb

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:09:20): baby, am fine but mom case is getting worst , i really dont know what to do
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:09:21): phone
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:09:34): I have been thinking about you
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:09:39): Okay my queen
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:13:32): sorry
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:13:35): back
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:13:42): what is with her?

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:13:46): welcome back my wifey
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:13:52): what kind of illness?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:13:54): I miss you my love
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:14:00): damm why re you not here with me
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:14:15): Did you call the doc?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:14:21): Honey, i was called by the doc today and he needs to do some operations for her
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:14:22): and medication?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:14:32): I did and she has been admited
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:14:37): what kind of illness
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:15:52): Its a kidney problem
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:16:05): oh
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:16:23): Okay...Collins...give me your address there

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:16:26): Its affecting the stool and the urine
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:16:27): I come to you
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:16:41): when re you coming ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:17:53): Hm....I have to arrange some things...today is monday....I can come on wednesday
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:18:53): Darling?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:19:01): I love you

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:19:05): Oh, i see , thats very nice of you, the doc wants to do the operation but he needs money, i have deposited 2000pounds, but not enough, Honey, i will need you to lend me some money
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:19:28): yes...I will come on wednesday and then I can pay
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:20:00): But you are in GB....there the health insurance is paying

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:20:19): yes baby, but you know i dont live here
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:20:29): Am just the only child, she is all i have right now
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:20:30): yes...but your parents
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:20:41): and your father?

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:20:49): That was why its difficult sometimes to talk to you online
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:21:09): He is in ireland, he is a damm freak , dont want to talk about him right now
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:21:12): What is with your father, my love?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:21:28): But your mother has a health insurance

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:22:14): Nope., i asked her sevaral times but she said she hasent been paying for that , so right now its so heltic for me,
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:22:40): am suppose to come to germany to meet you and move to ohio for my job , its really giving me tough time here my love
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:22:49): hm...the health insurance is regulated by law in GB
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:22:54): okay
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:23:12): Okay, my love, give me the address please
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:23:39): how much money do you need?

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:24:42): Yes, i dont really know much about this there insurance here of a thing, but hey the doc refuse treating her, he needs money first , I took mom to the hospital before goin to ireland to see dad if he can give me money,but he is just a damm freak cause he has a girlfriend
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:25:18): baby,am goin to kick that girl ass... its just 1000pounds for the treatment to commerce
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:25:33): girl?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:25:37): I feel petty for my mom,i feel the pains she recieve
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:26:08): My dad loves women so much , so thats making him not to concentrate , i really dont like him for that
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:26:30): okay...where are you now?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:27:13): Here in Ireland , am goin back home tonight after our discussion, i was waiting for you here
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:27:29): I'm really sorry for all that my love
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:27:33): I want to be with you

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:27:36): Honey, your the only hope i have now, i dont have sister, your my sister you knows that
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:27:42): I want you too my love
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:27:43): Please give me the address
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:28:05): I cant wait for that, i want you so badly, I have been thinking alot about you ...
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:28:27): Yes, my love. We will see each other in 2 days
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:28:53): I will come to you and help and back you

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:28:54): Im goin to ask mom the name of this address, you know am a novics here, but i know right now am in nothampton
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:29:09): Why his address in ireland?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:29:23): I want to visit your mum in the hospital and pay the doc

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:29:28): okay baby, thanks so much, but can you help the doc out so he can commerce treating immeidtaly
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:29:53): yes....please give me the address of the hospital!!
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:30:21): ok, hour many hours from where you re to london?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:30:26): you coming with flight ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:30:30): yes
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:31:10): I have to look when I get a flight on Wednesday
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:31:25): Give me the address...we can meet in hospital

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:31:40): Honey, i cant wait till wednessday, so you mean mom will be suffering the pain till wednessday ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:32:16): okay....I try to come tomorrow
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:32:39): I have to ask a friend...he has a private jet
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:33:00): I ask him tonight
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:33:11): so I'm tomorrow over there

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:34:07): can you make it tommorow? why cant you just send the money to the doc so he commerce treatment immidiately , i dont want you to see mom in this critical situation, i want her to get well first so that when you both meet , it will be fun my love
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:35:09): No....I don't send money...It needs time to send it. it's more quickly when I visit her tomorrow
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:36:04): but am in ireland now, i told the doc that i might send him money for the treatment immeidiately , but so long you my wife can do that, there is no problem
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:36:30): It's no problem if you are in ireland. I can go to the hospital alone
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:37:13): Please wait...I'm back in 15 Minutes...have to instruct my friend....

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:37:20): sweetheart, for me, i dont want you to see mom like that, i want her to get well first, am still here for you
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:37:26): Okay
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:37:28): brb
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:37:37): ok my love
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:49:55): Okay my love...I have asked and informed my friend. In 2 hours the jet will start. I'm in GB after midnight. Give me the address
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:50:05): It's in London?

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:50:54): yea in london,wish mom is here now, i would asked her, you know i dont base here
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:51:26): I have tio contact mom for that
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:51:35): you were at her site in the hospital
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:51:49): So tell me the full name of you mum

Collins O (25.08.2008 20:52:34): yes, i took her there and the doc was requesting for money, i came to dad to see if i can get it from him but he is just a mess to me
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:52:53): but so you know the address of the hospital
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:52:58): My mom name is Recheal, i told you
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:53:09): okay...and her last name?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:53:22): I took her to a vehicle and the taxi man took us there
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:53:48): if am goin there alone, i will be able to locate the place, or we can go together
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:54:14): Collins?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:54:31): Yes my love
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:54:37): Im here, am so worried honey
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:54:43): wish your in my shoes now
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:54:55): Do you know, that I love you my wonderful naija boi...
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:55:27): I love you too but whats naija boi ???
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:55:45): Dana talk to me
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:55:49): am here
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:56:03): what is Naija boi
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:56:15): It's another word for honey...
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:56:43): how do you mean, is it a german language ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:56:48): yes
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:56:54): Thats not a german lang
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:57:01): What is it?
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:57:17): sound like slangs
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:57:27): yeah...german slang
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:57:53): So baby, whats up ? I love you so much, what can we do now my love
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:58:10): Im in a confused state right now
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:58:34): In 2 hours the flight will start. Say me where you are. I come to you
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:58:57): Can you come to ireland now ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 20:59:00): yes
Collins O (25.08.2008 20:59:25): okay, baby can you call me when u arrive the airport ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:00:08): okay...but my english is not good...so tell, what is the next airport?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:01:11): where is the next airport, I mean
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:01:25): The name of the town you are now
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:01:30): please...
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:02:40): and please give me your phone nr
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:02:47): phone no
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:03:18): my love?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:03:30): I love you with all my heart

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:03:43): sweetheart, hold on, I was talking water
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:03:45): brb
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:04:03): yes...
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:07:21): Darling?

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:08:42): baby, hold on ....im on the phone
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:08:59): okay...
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:11:28): Darling....I have to drive to the airport....so please give me your address!!!

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:11:40): hold on
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:12:41): Okay am here
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:12:47): great
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:12:49): you can call me 447031947582
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:13:11): I will call you when I'm at the airport
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:14:05): baby , why cant you send the money to her please
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:14:29): I search for niaja boi and its a nigerian country, have you been there before ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:14:59): you are in nigeria?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:15:06): I can come to nigeria too
d
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:15:32): baby stop playing games
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:15:44): who plays games?
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:16:28): me and you
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:16:36): *smile
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:16:47): Well i like you so much
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:16:54): really?
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:16:55): \your really a smart girl
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:17:01): it's a game
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:17:17): yea, but to be sincere, i will really miss you
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:17:28): i bet you will not talk to me again right ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:17:30): are you sure?
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:17:41): yes am sure , am a nigerian
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:17:53): I live here in nigerian
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:17:58): okay...no problem...
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:18:13): may I have your name?

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:18:18): you re still goin to be my friend?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:18:19): your first name
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:18:31): Collins is my first name
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:18:34): okay
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:19:14): to survive, we re suffering here , i thought you love me
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:19:22): Hihi
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:19:25): yeah
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:19:43): you are in Lagos?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:20:17): Did I play good?

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:20:18): you re so brave and intelligent , well you can still be my best friend though\
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:20:20): *smile
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:20:33): Yes you did , i like people ;like you
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:20:38): Okay, Collins...I will think about it.
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:20:48): but promise you will always talk to me
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:20:58): you have been playing with me right ? LOL
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:21:08): I will talk to you.....yes I have...
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:21:27): I see, but did you get the package ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:21:44): no, I didn't....it wasn't my address
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:22:00): yes, i used my money to send you that though
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:22:14): I really don't know who received it...
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:22:39): Its pains me so much that u didnt get it, i was mad
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:22:52): but I think you send package like that more times to other woman *lol
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:22:58): I really like you thats why i did that
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:23:03): LOL
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:23:17): No, your the only person i have
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:23:17): yes of course Collins *lol
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:23:23): noooo

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:23:24): i dont have other women though
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:23:24): Hahaha
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:23:40): I like you so much
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:23:49): Collins, don't lie
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:23:52): please
C
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:24:21): am not lieing,now all what am saying to you is the truth
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:24:21): I thought you will send me the money so i can pay my fees
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:25:03): yes...but you are a scammer. And I'm not the only woman you write with.
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:25:39): I write only u cause , if you notice, i dont talk to other people , i talk to you only
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:25:51): I want to know you better...but that is not the true...
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:25:53): no body will ever tell you the truth like what i just did
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:26:30): if you cought them in the act, they will just stop talking to you, but for me, i will never, I really like you I swear
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:26:56): Collins, you are a lady killer
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:27:08): Really ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:27:24): You don't need to love or like me. I'm not rich
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:27:25): thanks for that, but you re so smart , you deserve a kiss for that
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:27:38): *smile
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:27:47): but Dana anything, you can still do for me
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:27:55): what?
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:28:03): Im dieing here, i most tell you the truth
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:28:19): I mean, you can still do for me anything, just for me to get one\
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:28:35): if it is 100euro i will appreciate
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:28:49): no way Collins
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:29:15): Its okay, if you dont , i understand
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:29:29): okay....
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:29:31): but i most say,. i like you so much
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:30:02): wish i can have a girlfriend as wiser like you
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:30:04): so....I have to think about it, Collins....let us talk the next days...if you like
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:30:14): ok
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:30:21): I love you LOL
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:30:56): Yes...I love you too.....*lol* I'm the best liar of the world
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:31:07): You re devil LOL
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:31:13): Hahah
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:31:13): how did you cought me ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:31:40): Collins... I have to leave you now
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:31:53): how is martins
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:32:13): Martins? *lol* Who is Martins?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:32:23): oh...Martin
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:32:28): he is fine

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:32:41): LOL
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:32:47): Martin is not your son ?
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:32:54): are you rich ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:33:05): I'm not rich
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:33:15): you re
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:33:27): your a soft ware engr, you have money \
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:33:37): *lol*
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:33:44): collins...see ya
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:33:52): we talk the next days

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:33:58): baby,. you have money, dont do this to me
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:34:09): can u take me as your son ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:34:57): Collins...I hate begging. If you want to be my friend then don't beg!
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:35:17): bye

Collins O (25.08.2008 21:35:26): ok baby
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:35:37): if i dont beg, will you still assist me ?
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:35:40): you left\
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:35:43): ?
dana_wahr (25.08.2008 21:35:48): We talk the next days
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:36:22): I cant afford to lose you
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:36:28): i have been addicted to ypu|
Collins O (25.08.2008 21:38:23): I know u will not talk to me again

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#37 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 25.08.2008 22:24

Das ist ja ein Herzchen. "I'm dieing here..." - reif für den Oskar.
Du hast also die Wahl ihn zu heiraten, ihn zu adoptieren, ihm 100,- Euro zu schicken oder ihn weiter zu verarschen.
Ich wäre ja für letzteres. Lass Dir doch erstmal ein schönes Bild schicken, dafür bekommt er dann die 100 Euro. Ich glaube, dem kann man das verkaufen, der ist blöd genug.

Cuchulainn

#38 von schmubo , 25.08.2008 23:15

Respekt... das ist schon eine stramme Leistung! Naija boi!

Nun ist der Scammer als Scammer entarnt und er versucht, das Spiel mit offenen Karten weiterzuspielen. Collins' Lügengeschichten werden also jetzt eine neue Qualität aufweisen. O.K. - ich bin ein Betrüger, aber in Dir habe ich nun endlich eine Frau gefunden, die für mich mehr ist als nur eines meiner zahllosen Opfer.

Ich schließe mich Cuchulainns Meinung an: Das Ding ist ausbaufähig. Und nun hast Du die Möglichkeit, von Collins einen Beweis zu verlangen, dass es wirklich ernst meint. Du solltest vehement darauf bestehen, das er die von Scambaiter vorgeschlagene Webcam installiert. Du kannst ihm ja versprechen, etwas Geld zu schicken, wenn er ein bisschen über seinen "Beruf" auspackt. Informationen aus erster Hand... das ist doch was!

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

#39 von Scambaiter , 25.08.2008 23:15

In Antwort auf:
Du hast also die Wahl ihn zu heiraten, ihn zu adoptieren, ihm 100,- Euro zu schicken oder ihn weiter zu verarschen.
SUPER Dana !
Ich bin auch sehr dafür ihn weiter zu verarschen!
Bisher hat er es mit dir versucht. Und das mit seiner kranken Mom....
Hättest du ihm das Geld geschickt, hätte er mehr gewollt!

Er wollte also dich betrügen! Nun kommt es anders herum.
Versuche ihn an der langen Leine zu halten.
Erhöhe u.U. die Summe auf ein paar 100,-- € ABER er muss was dafür tun.
Foto(s) sind das Minimum. Wie Cuchulainn richtig meint "...der ist blöd genug".

Zu verlieren hast du nichts, nur gewinnen kannst du!
Wenn du Hilfe brauchst, wir sind für dich da!

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#40 von Dana , 26.08.2008 14:03

Vielen Dank für die Blumen und die weitere Richtung. Ich denke, wenn ich ihn zu sehr pushe, dann würde er sich sperren. Ich habe ja alle Zeit der Welt. Also lasse ich es erst mal langsam angehen mit sinnfreien Gesprächen übers Wetter etc. Mal sehen, was ich so locker aus ihm rauskriege. Bin gespannt, wie sich diese besondere Freundschaft entwickelt. Fotos bekomme ich auch ohne Geldangebot...da bin ich mir sicher. Ich halte Euch auf dem Laufenden.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

Wer sucht eien neue Freundin? stannerwoman (Mary Walterson)
Eine neue Love Story..... Holger und Juliana

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz