Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

HONEY,PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP WITH LOVE AND TRUST

#1 von Sven Udo , 19.07.2008 01:18

Loveletter und Geschäftsangebot. Wer will wer hat noch nicht?

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: HONEY,PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Mittwoch, 16. Juli, 2008 18:13 Uhr
Von: "Mary Jaen" <jmaryjaen@gmail.com>
An: ***@***

Die Nachricht enthält Anhänge
Mary Jaen Egom.jpg (21KB), Jaen and good friend.jpg (19KB)
My dearest one

I will really like to have a good relationship with you. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

I am Miss Mary Jaen .C, 24 years old girl from Liberia . the only daughter of late Dr.Kevin Camara who was one time a Senate speaker of Liberia but killed in the recent political crisis in my country. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother since the death of my father. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily, she did not discover where I kept my fathers file which contained important documents. So, I decided to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee camp here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any-where you might recommend.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Eleven Million, Seven Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$11,700,000.00) In a leading security firm with my name as the "next of kin". However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the Money in your country for further investments on my behalf. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. be through this email address

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Please, keep this transaction to your self only. Do not disclose it to any one till the fund (money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to you. I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever. In my next mail.

Attach is my picture. I expect your honest and earliest reply. If you want to get me on phone, you please call me through the Reverend-Priest of the refugee camp on +221-76-341-3917, his name is Rev I.I Vincent, call and tell him you want to speak to Mary Jaen Camara of liberia , attach is my picture. Yours Sincerely,

Miss Mary Jaen

Mailto: Mary Jaen <jmaryjaen@gmail.com>

---
Sven Udo

HP: http://www.scambaiter.info
Forum: http://www.scambaiter.info/forum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GermanBaiter

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Jaen and good friend.jpg   Mary Jaen Egom.jpg  

Sven Udo
Forum Guru

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.07.2008 | Top

Die Bank Direktoren von BOA mit Salla Khatif als er noch Lebendig war).
HELP THE NEEDY CHILDREN OF MERCY ORPHANAGE

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz