Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Prof. Charles Soludo IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT

#1 von Sven Udo , 16.05.2008 03:03

Prof. Charles Soludo...und kein Ende!

In Antwort auf:
MMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
Donnerstag, 15. Mai, 2008 07:50 Uhr
Von: "Prof. Charles Soludo" soludocbn205@gmail.com
An: soludocbn205@gmail.com

Die Nachricht enthält Anhänge
From The Desk Of.doc (73KB)
Norton Antivirus Keine Virusgefahr entdeckt
Datei: From The Desk Of.doc
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
OFFICE OF GOVERNOR CBN.

FROM THE DESK OF:
PROFESSOR CHARLES SOLUDO,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

ATTN: Honorable Contractor,

RE: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT #: AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/008

On behalf of the entire Staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with IMF and World Bank. We apologize for the delay of your Contract Payment and all the Inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the Records of outstanding Contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your Name and Company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding Contractors who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.

Also note that from the record in my file, your outstanding Contract Payment is S$10,700,000.00 (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

Your Full Name: ______________________________
Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code not P.O.BOX)______________________________
Name of City of Residence:_______________________________
Direct Telephone Number: ___________________________________
Mobile Number:____________________________________
Nearest airport:________________________________
Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport:________________________________

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, your payment will be made to you via diplomatic courier delivery in accordance to World Bank and IMF recommendations. A diplomat with international travel immunity will be contracted to deliver the funds at your door-step.

YOURS SINCERELY,

PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO.
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
FUND DELIVERY NOTIFICATION.´

Mailto: soludocbn204@yahoo.com
Anhang siehe unten:

---
Sven Udo

HP: http://www.scambaiter.info
Forum: http://www.scambaiter.info/forum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GermanBaiter

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
From The Desk Of.doc

Sven Udo
Forum Guru

zuletzt bearbeitet 16.05.2008 | Top

RE: Prof. Charles Soludo IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT

#2 von Scambaiter , 26.10.2008 02:44

Wieder mal...

In Antwort auf:
Contractor Scam Victim
Sunday, 26 October, 2008 9:17 AM
Add sender to Contacts
To: robxxxxxen@gmail.com, zxxxxxworth@gmail.com, kuksxxxxxtbook@yahoo.com.au,
micxxxxxhunt73@yahoo.com, cxxxxxxlees@g-style.eu, sexxxxle@yahoo.co.uk, xxxxsit@gmail.com,
wixxxx1962@googlemail.com, sixxxxxosh@gmail.com, telxxxxxxtrumpa@gmail.com

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
LAGOS-NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

YOUR PAYMENT; Ref; NUMBERS 000999/CBN/7535/2003.

URGENT.

ATTN: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR,

DID YOU AUTHORISE ANYBODY WHO PRESENTED DOCUMENT OF CLAIM, REPORTED TO HAVE SIGNED BY YOU FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR PART-PAYMENT OF $1.7MILLION USD ONLY.

RECONFIRM BACK TO ME TO AVOID ANY IRREGULARITIES AS YOUR PAYMENT IS
NOW READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU BY DRAFT

Based on the instructions received this morning from the attorney general of the federation.

BASED ON THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED NOT TO RESPOND TO ANY MAIL OR FAX CONCERNING YOUR FUND FROM ANY BODY WHO CLAIM TO BE OR YOUR AGENT AS YOUR DRAFT IS NOW READY TO BE DELIVERED IMMEDAITELY BY THE AUTHORITY OF THIS OFFICE.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile numbers.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Current Passport.

YOU ARE WARNED AND ADVISED TO FOLLOW-UP INSTRUCTIONS AS REGARDS TO YOUR FUND.

THE ABOVE IS YOUR PAYMENT (REF.# .(000999/CBN/7535/2003.) ANY MAIL OR
FAXES WITH OUT YOUR PAYMENT NUMBERS ,YOU SHOULD DISREGARDS IT.

Yours faithfully.

PROF, CHARLES SOLUDO
(CBN) GOVERNOR.(FGN)

Direct line +234-802-084-9882
E-mail Address: cb-ngovernor@live.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#3 von Scambaiter , 16.07.2009 01:41

Und wieder die Zentralbank...diesmal ohne Prof. Soludo!

In Antwort auf:
ATTN: BENEFICIARY,
Monday, 13 July, 2009 10:27 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria
P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as
Mallam Sanusi Lamido, The New Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

You are been officially contacted by me today because your Inheritance/overdue Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last month, because you did not Claim your funds as the rightful beneficiary in our corresponding bank.

Well known to all, The Central Bank of Nigeria is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria

This morning at about (10:00am Standard Pacific Time) I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men and a Lady were at my Office reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to let them in.
To my surprise they were two Canadians and one Nigerian Attorney, and they introduced themselves as (Mr. Tim Parker, Mr. Roland Gulf, both from Canada), and accompanied with them was a Nigerian Attorney with the name (BARRISTER LAMBERT EZEKA). And Miss Hellen Rose .

Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was imprompt. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance/overdue Bill Sum which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf. These foreigners actually claimed this beyond reasonable doubts.

At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this funds on your Behalf. Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance /overdue funds is still in the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you wanted them to help you Collect your Inheritance/overdue Bill Sum, atleast you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank..
They actually tendered some Vital documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.
Here are the documents which they tendered to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUCTION.
3. RELEASE ORDER

Actually, these documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back by Monday morning and they promised to come back.
As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job as the governor of this bank, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing this funds to anyone except you whom is the recognized as bonafide beneficiary to this Funds.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf.
In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to directly,send your reply to this office,and if you never sent this people to this bank to act on your behalf,you are aslo required to send your full information to me stated below:

(1)Your full names:..........................................................
(2)Home address:.............................................................
(3)Active Telephone number:.........................................
(4)Occupation:..................................................................
(5)Age:.......................
(6)Sex:.......................
(7)A scan copy of your international passport

Awaiting your urgent reply through this email address:
mallamsanisilamido@gmail.com

Thanks and God Bless.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Mallam, Sanusi Lamido
Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#4 von Ikaruga ( gelöscht ) , 16.07.2009 07:15

Also, wenn der nicht seriös aussieht weis ich auch nicht.

Ikaruga

#5 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 19.07.2009 17:44

Zitat von Ikaruga
Also, wenn der nicht seriös aussieht weis ich auch nicht.
Aber echt ... da wär das hübsche Business Building Bildchen garnet mehr nötig gewesen ...

isihonest

Stephie - Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire
George Tumba und seine USD 12illionen

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz