Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

FROM MICHAEL TEIGAGA

#1 von Karolina , 05.10.2007 01:30

Mugumail mit tollen Dokumenten, seltsamen Führerschein und Foto.
Und das alles unaufgefordert bei mir angekommen.
Wer Intersse hat, gerne...

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
Von: "MICHAEL TEIGAGA" mchlteigaga@yahoo.com
Betreff: FROM MICHAEL TEIGAGA
An: ***@hotmail.com
Dear Friend,

How are you doing? My name is Michael Teigaga; I am presently residing in the Bujumbura Refugee camp here in Accra Ghana. I am looking for a reliable person that can handle my late father¢s deposited funds. My late father (David Teigaga) deposited total $12,000,000.00 in bank here in Ghana before his untimely death of which I have already confirmed the deposit from the bank. I want you to assist me receive the funds in your designated bank account; I will offer you 30% of the total funds for your cervices.

The Bank has accepted to deduct all transfer charges and Government tax from the deposited $12,000,000 but we need to get some kind of High Court notarize change of ownership documents that would surely reflect your name as the new beneficiary of the funds. Because that is to permit the bank deduct all transfer charges and get the total funds transfer to your designated account. I have discussed with a lawyer to help me to secure the needed notarize document from the High Court as soon as I have someone to receive the total sum to his designated account of which he told me that the High Court notarized change of ownership documents would cost some small amount of money to obtain due to the volume of the fund involve and that is the only expenses we have to make to get the fund transfer to your designated account.

I trust this this lawyer because he is a good lawyer and also a former Republic of Ghana speaker of parliament, he told me to get a reliable beneficiary that would not cheat me, so that we can secure the needed documents as soon as I appoint my trustee name and address. Please if you are ready to receive my funds kindly forward your full name - address and your ID, to enable the lawyer secure the relevant High Court notarize documents so that transfer charges would be deducted by the bank before releasing the funds to your designated account. Enclosed attached are my late father's bank deposit slip of the $12,000,000.00 and the lawyer's call bar certificate as well as my ID, and personal pictures of my late parents and mine, you can as well see the attached Drug law Certificate of the fund for your review. I will wait to have your consent urgently before we can further discussion.

Regards,
Michael Teigaga

Mailto: MICHAEL TEIGAGA mchlteigaga@yahoo.com

-------------------
Viele Grüße, Karolina

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
DEPOSIT_SLIP%5B1%5D.JPG   DRUG_CERT%5B1%5D.JPG   Lawyer_Cert%5B1%5D.JPG   MICHAEL_TEIGAGA_ID_%5B1%5D.JPG   My%20father%20and%20Mother.JPG  

Karolina

Traumfrau gefunden und dann noch eine Prinzessin
Jetzt drehen sie völlig durch

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz