Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Hilferuf von Rita, sie hat mehrere Freunde,Prostitution?

#21 von Rattenfänger , 23.09.2007 18:27

...........und tschüß..... hat lange gedauert bis die Dame das bemerkt hat, aber so ganz ist noch nicht Schluß....

You did not send any money , all was lie, you have fooled me.
Rita

Sie sendeten kein Geld, alles waren Lüge, Sie haben getäuscht mich.
Rita

Rattenfänger Geschäftspartner von Usman Bello

Ich habe einen ganz einfachen Geschmack. Ich bin stets mit dem Besten zufrieden.

Rattenfänger

RE: Hilferuf von Rita, sie hat mehrere Freunde,Prostitution?

#22 von Rattenfänger , 23.09.2007 21:26

Schluss und Ende..........

Liebe Rita,

Danke für Deine überaus nette Mail. Du hast mich sehr enttäuscht.
Mein Geld ist wahrscheinlich weg und Du machst mir Vorwürfe. Aber die Postbank hat
mir mittgeteilt, dass mein Nachsendeübeltäterverfolgungsantrag läuft und sämtliche
WUB Formulare überprüft werden und unser BND hat auch schon eine heiße Spur.
Der Geldabholermugu mußte sich ausweisen und kann somit ermittelt werden. Es kann
ja nur jemand aus Deinem näheren Umfeld sein der Deine Mails lesen kann, oder es
war ein Bankangestellter selbst.
So das war es. Du hast mich tief enttäuscht. Adieu du schnöde Welt.
Da Du mich nicht mehr liebst, werde ich jetzt aus dem Leben scheiden.
Wenn Du diese Zeilen liest, bin ich schon weg.
Ich liebe Dich auch im Himmel.

Dein Geiler

Ich habe einen ganz einfachen Geschmack. Ich bin stets mit dem Besten zufrieden.

Rattenfänger

RE: Hilferuf von Rita, so sieht eine Rita aus

#23 von dudler ( gelöscht ) , 23.09.2007 23:08

...geile Rita , also für Geld wär die bestimmt zu haben, sie redet mich mit Daddy an, besteht Inzuchtgefahr oder Kindergartenzugehörigkeit.
Ihr Onkel verfolgt sie , so die wie sie aussieht verfolgen sie mehrere Leute, ,oder sie wird wegen Betrug verfolgt
nun hier ihre mail

In Antwort auf:
Daddy,

I thanked you so much for your reply to my message and wished to use this medium to tell you about myself which i find it very important in a thing like this.
I am miss Rita Kone born on 5th may 1987 to the family of my parents . My fathers name is Mr Ahmed Kone
I am from Aboubo ,San Pedro Abidjan the capital city of cote d'ivoire.Resident address lot 104 Rue 12 Benson avenue abidjan cote d'ivoire .I attended Quissvile primary and nursery school after graduation,I enroled in ALPHRED academy one of the best private college.
My parents loved me so much and showed great care on me that made me great among my pears during my tender and school days.I never knew what surfering was as I have abundance of all life reqiured.I was really born with golden spoon in my mouth.
My father was a reknowned industrialist and exporter of farm produce and importer of farm imputs.
my mother died just when I was 7 years.I was motherless at a very tender age, I can say I had no mother because i never knew who my mother was.

My father tooked care of me, took good manage of his business which he made tremendouse success in the business.I had all that i needed and even give to some less priviledeged but life turned down when i suddenly loss my sweet father

It was indeed a u turn in my existence and a tragic one when my wicked uncles denied me access to my fathers business and inheritance property including farm tractor which my father imported for the enhancement of our agric farm.

I thank God that i am the only person that have idea of the deposited money in the bank as I was made the rightful beneficiary.I left our home when i found out that my uncle want to kill me , i left home and ran to my maternal home where i am curently staying.I enjoy reading and writing in my spare times.
Actually its not really easy to trust somebody especially a stranger but because we are human beigns we can not do without our fellow humans that is why we must have to build trust among ourselves.

Please bear in mind that this fund was deposited by my late father in favour of me and all the documents related to this transaction are here with me and since the death of my late father, i have finding things very difficult even to eat two times in a day was very difficult for me and as am writing you this mail now,my life is in danger because those evil men that poisoned my late father are after my life.

Please i will like you to speed up very fast to make this project success and i will like to come over to meet you in and start my education where i stop and please kindly accept me with all your heart because right now, i have nobody as trusted relation here in Africa.

I have gone to the bank to verify about the fund which they confirmed to me that the money is still with their bank and they printed the last statement of the account to proof that they are still in posession of the fund but they told me that i am not upto 25 years of age that I cannot have access to the fund that i have to get a guardian who will represent me to receive my inherited fund on my behalf.
I will like to send an Official Notification Letter to the Bank, to inform them about you as my overseas partner, Guardian and representative, I will also include your information in my Notification Letter so that before you contact them they will have received my letter of notification and you will be known to them as i will introduce you to them,
Pls Send me this information below so that i can include it in my official notification letter;

(1) Your Full Name (2) Your Full Home and Office Address (3) Your Telephone and Fax Numbers.
Also send me an email to tell me the business you found lucreative in your country where we will invest this fund when it comes to your account.And also remember that i am still little and does not have enough idea regarding investment , therefore you will take charge /manage any business we may go into for now while i will be in school then after graduation i will join in the business .please kindly respond immediately you recieve this mail with your full personal information.

Note: once the fund transfer and confirm in your account,i will come for investment and to continue my education where i stop and please do not disappoint or betray me because this is my last hope in my life.
Finally, When I hear from you , I will fax to you the original deposit reciept Documents of the deposited money just as it was recieved by my father when he made the deposit with the bank for you to contact them immediately for the transfer. pls send me mails via ritakon_e@yahoo.fr

Thanks and hope to hear from you today.

regards
Miss Rita Kone.
Rita könnte Japanerin sein.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
pic.JPG  

dudler
zuletzt bearbeitet 23.09.2007 23:37 | Top

RE: Hilferuf von Rita, so sieht eine Rita aus

#24 von Rattenfänger , 24.09.2007 05:56

Deine Rita sieht auf dem Bild aus, als würde sie in einer Bäckerei arbeiten.........

Rattenfänger

Help the Mugu... Mein Gott hilft ihm den keiner?
OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE OFFICE PRESIDENCY FEDER

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz