Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

The Family need your help (Zimbabwe)

#1 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 08.02.2007 06:38

Falls jemand Interesse hat, Ich selbst habe etwas wenig Zeit im Moment:

In Antwort auf:
Von: abrahaM joubert <abrahamjoubert_joubert@yahoo.com>
An: XXXXX@XXXXXX
Betreff: THE FAMILY NEED YOUR HELP
Datum: Thu, 08. Feb 2007 02:15:07 +0200
Dear Sir

You may be surprised to receive this message from me since you don't know me in person.Please permit me to introduce myself to you.I am Mr. Abraham Joubert, the first son of Zack M.Joubert, One of the white farmers in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land dispute in South-Africa.

Before the Death of my Father,he had taken me to one of the South East Asia countries(Name of the country witheld for security reasons) and deposited the total sum of Fifteen Million United States dollars only(US$15,000,000.00) in a SECURITY & DIPLOMATIC ORGANIZATION.

SOURCE OF THE FUND:This fund was meant for the purchase of new Tractors and chemicals for the Farmers in zimbabwe(one of the countries in SOUTHERN AFRICA) before land problem came up,and based on that,the President of my country,Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a New Land Reform act that affected rich white farmers and few black farmers,of which led to my father's death,as my father was one of the victims.Kindly read more stories about President Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting this website:http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe

Based on this, I and my family decided to flee South-Africa for our dear lives,and presently,we are staying in United Kingdom where we are seeking political asylum.To this effect,I have made several attempts to move these fund($15M) through Diplomatic means to UK,But the British Law prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to carry out such financial business of great magnitude throughout the territorial zone of Britian.Now,as the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreigner who will assist me to Clear and take possession of these my funds from theSecurity & Diplomatic Orgainzation in Asia,and lodge it into his or her bank account for further business investment.

Now,What I want you to assist me in all ramifications to clear the consignment containing this funds with security & Diplomatic Organization in ASIA as I have already given directives for the shipment of the consignment to be handed-Over to any reliable and trusthworthy business friend. But before then,Change-Of-Ownership for the delivery of the consignment will be made in your name as the beneficiary,as soon as I hear from you.

I will reward you handsomely with a very nice PERCENTAGE of the total sum for nominating your goodself for such business and unflinching assistance in this matter.Note that we can as well go into partnership.Therefore,whichever you want,kindly declare you interest on time,so that I will STOP my further negotiation in this concern.Just feel free to e-mail me through my email or My Direct Secured Cell Phone Lines:+44 7011135898, OR +447024021874 for more verbal details.

Till I hear from you cheng, have a nice day and remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully,

MR ABRAHAM B.JOUBERT

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 08.02.2007 17:41 | Top

RE: The Family need your help (Zimbabwe)

#2 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 08.02.2007 08:13

Ich kann nicht widerstehen, habe ihm mal geantwortet:

In Antwort auf:
Dear MR ABRAHAM B.JOUBERT,

How on earth did you get hold of my personal email address, and what is this fresh nonsense? Explain yourself, man, and at once if you please.

Best regards,

Eric Honegger

Coroner

#3 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 09.02.2007 09:18

wow, jetzt hat mich gleich zweimal hintereinander zugemailt, er wähnt mich schon an seinem Angelhaken:

In Antwort auf:
DEAR ERIC HONEGGER,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL, I GOT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FROM SOMEBODY THAT
TOLD ME THAT YOU COULD HELP, SIR, ITS NOT NONOSENCE, MY FAMILY NEEDS YOUR HELP, I SHALL BE SENDING YOU THE DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION LATER.CAREFULLY GO THROUGH IT AND GET BACK TO ME.

THANKS

MR ABRAHAM B.JOUBERT

ganz kurz hinterher:
In Antwort auf:
ATTN:MR ERIC

DEAR ERIC,

THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL,UPON THE TRANSACTION I PROPOSED TO YOU.HOWEVER,I WANT TO THANK YOU PERSONALLY FOR THE ASSISTANCE YOU ARE WILLING TO RENDER FOR THE SUBJECT OF CARRYING OUT THIS TRANSACTION FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

SIR,AS REGARD TO THE PRESENT STATUS OF THIS TRANSACTION,I WOULD NOT HEISTATE TO LET YOU KNOW THE FOLLOWING:-

(1)*SINCE YOU HAVE ACCEPTED TO ASSIST ME AND MY FAMILY IN THIS CONDITION,I HAVE NOW AGREED IN GOOD FAITH TO OFFER YOU 35% OF THE TOTAL FUND,IT IS VERY VITAL FOR TO YOU TO KNOW THAT UPON THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS TRANSACTION,THEES FUNDS ARE GOING TO BE INVESTED UNDER YOUR MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION.IF YOU AGREED,I WILL SEND YOU PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT ON HOW THESE FUNDS SHOULD SHARED AND INVESTED FOR YOU TO STUDY,SIGN AND RETURN TO ME IMMEDIATE FOR MY RECORD PURPOSE.

(2)*YOU ARE TO SEND TO ME IMMEDIATELY,YOUR FULL NAME,PHONE(CELL PHONE IF ANY) AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY AND CONVENIENT COMMUNICATION WITH YOU DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

(3)*NOW,IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THESE FUND HAS BEEN MOVED OUT FROM SOUTH AFRICA ,AND IT IS PRESENTLY DEPOSITED IN BANGKOK(BKK),CAPITAL OF REPUBLIC OF THAILAND IN FORM OF DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT WITH ONE SECURITY & DIPLOMATIC ORGANIZATION ATTACHED TO THE THAILAND CUSTOMS CLEARING WAREHOUSE FOR SECURITY REASONS.

(4)*NOTE THAT BEFORE THIS INCIDENT HAPPENED,THESE ARE THE FUNDS MY LATE FATHER DEPOSITED AS I TOLD YOU EARLIER ON,AND IT IS THE MONEY WHICH WAS HANDED OVER TO HIM FOR THE PURCHASE OF TRACTORS,AND OTHER MECHANZIED FARMING EQUIPMENTS INCLUDING CHEMICALS IN SWAILAND.SO,AFTER THESE INCIDENT,MY MOTHER QUICKLY DECIDED TO FLEE ALL OF US(MY FAMILY) TO THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR THE SAKE OF OUR DEAR LIVES,WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY SEEKING POLITICAL ASYLUM.MY NEW DIRECT LONDON CONFIDENTIAL PHONE LINE IS:+447011135898.YOU ARE FEEL TO CALL ME AND ASK QUESTIONS ANY WHERE YOU ARE NOT PROPERLY CLEARED IN THIS DEAL.KINDLY GO QUICKLY THROUGH THIS WESITE FOR YOUR PERUSAL:http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html

(5)*DEAR MR STEVE,UPON THE IMMEDIATE RECEIPT OF YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL,I WILL GIVE YOU THE SIDE VIEW PHOTOGRAPH OF THESE FUNDS AS PROOF BEFORE IT WAS DEPOSITED & LIFTED TO THAILAND.I WILL ALSO SEND TO YOU ALL THE RELEVANT/PARAMOUNT DOCUMENTS AS REGARD TO THE DEPOSIT OF THIS FUND.THEREAFTER,I WILL SEND TO YOU THE FULL CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE DIPLOMATIC OFFICER IN CHARGE OF THE CONSIGNMENT CONTAINING THIS FUND IN THAILAND FOR YOUR PROPER CONFIRMATION.

(6)*BE INFORMED ALSO THAT MY LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THESE FUND IN FORM OF DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT AND IT WAS TAGGED"FAMILY TREASURE" AND WELL DEFACED IN ORDER TO ELUDE SOURCE OF ACQUISATION,SO AS TO AVOID IT FROM REFLECTING AS MONEY WHEN PASSING THROUGH THAILAND CUSTOMS SCANNING MACHINE AT THE BANGKOK AIRPORT.

(7)PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS YOU COULD TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION SECRET TO YOURSELF ONLY,AS I AM NOW PRESENTLY IN LONDON WITH MY FAMILY SEEKING ASYLUM.

FINALLY,WITH THIS,I THINK ALL THE WHOLE EXPLANATION ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION IS WELL DETAILED AND UNDERSTOOD BY YOU.TILL I HEAR FROM YOU STEVE,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EXPECTED CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING IN THIS TRANSACTION AND REMAIN BLESSED!

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

ABRAHAM JOUBERT

hmmm... wer zum Teufel ist Mr. Steve? erwähnt unter 5., hat er wohl vergessen zu entfernen.
Also antworte ich ihm:
In Antwort auf:

Dear Mr Abraham B. Joubert,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Before we go any further, in order that I feel comfortable doing business with you, could you please provide me with some information on yourself? I am a strong believer that the personal touch can make all the difference in business affairs. In return, I will tell you some more about myself. In this way, I believe we will be able to establish trust and a firm, lasting and profitable business relationship.

Also, I note that in your email you call me Mr. Steve, did you offer this proposal to another people as well?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Eric Honegger

Coroner

#4 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 09.02.2007 15:28

hmmmm...seine email-addi funzt nichtmehr, meine Mails kommen wieder zurück.

Coroner

Barrister Ben Obi
Alice Lacson und Alfred Jodokus Kwack

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz