Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Henry Davidson die Zweite

#1 von Sheran tQue , 30.06.2015 18:32

hallo,
ich möchte euch nicht meinen Bait mit Henry Davidson vorenthalten.
Wenn ich was Falsch gemacht habe , dann schreibt es ruhig. Wie gesagt ist mein zweiter Bait und ich übe noch.
Auch falls die Form des Ablaufes hier falsch dargestellt ist bitte ebenfalls sagen, nur so kann ich lernen mich hier im Forum richtig zu bewegen.
Ich muss das mit den Auszügen und zitieren ja auch noch üben und wollte euch nicht mit zuviel Geplänkel langweilen

Zur Vorgeschichte. Henry Davidson war mein "Erster" Scammer unter meinem realen Facebook Account. Er ist der Grund warum ich euch gefunden habe.
Nun habe ich einen Mentor hier und mir ein Fakeprofil zugelegt und was passiert Henry Davidson springt auf dieses Fakeprofil an (genau genommen sein zweites Profil auf Facebook.)
Also warum nicht an ihm baiten übern und hier nun seine Highlights

Ich fasse das ganze zusammen, damit es nicht zu langweilig wird

Begonnen hat es am 30.052015 mit den üblichen Floskeln wie Hello thanks for adding und so weiter.. danach ging es mit dem austauschen von Höfflichkeiten weiter.
Jetzt die Highlights:
08.06.2015 (Henry)

Zitat
am an American, a military officer. i have been deployed to Syria for peace keeping under UN.. to protect the kids and the women in the on going Syria war crisis.. i have been here for 2 years... in your profile i can not see your photo and this makes me blank.... can you send me one of your photo at least to know the beautiful woman that talk with me

08.06.2015 (Ich)

Zitat
good evening. Sorry for my late reply but I was so busy with work and my kid.
I have not so many photos of me alone. Most of my photos are with my ex husband or my kid.
I don't want to show up with him anymore and I don't want to show my kid on facebook.
So I searced and found one with me alone. A grilfriend made it a few month ago. I hope it is good enought

Foto war natürlich schön brav verfremdet und nicht zu erkennen das ich es war

Dann am 09.06.2015 (ich )

Zitat
I have a son. What do you think.sure

und seine Antwort:

Zitat
your son is my son, i love kids, am a man that believe that kids are our future and they are the leaders of tomorrow so i care for kids because love for kids is the the love of God and i will care for him as my own son

nach drei Tagen ist mein Sohn schon sein Sohn ..Hammer was glaubt der eigentlich wie deutsche Frauen ticken?

12.06.2015 (Henry)

Zitat
Henry Davidson
Hi darling, good morning to you... how are you doing and how is my kid? the doctor said i need to rest for few days.. because am stressed and tired.. she gave me MC for 2 days to rest in the camp... now am happy for this resting days.. i have no fever, am ok and very fine... just only tired and weak... but i always thinking about you and i miss you.. why you don't answer my question? are you shy to say your mind when it come to feelings?

Klar bin ich schüchtern ;-)

Zitat
Good morning Henry. I hope you will soon get better. Wow cowboy you don't loose time when you like someone? „wink“-Emoticon. yes I am shy and I am not so fast of telling feelings to another person who I know just so short time. In the past I made mistakes telling people my feelings and then they use this to hurt me. The kid is just in school and I hope that I can take the afternoon for a freetime and spend time with him. I have a bad conscience because I have not so much time for him but I have to work. Now I am sitting in the office and make the orders for the shop

Dann ging das hin und her.. Er kennt jetzt mein ganzes Ach so trauriges Leben und wie böse meine Scheidung ist und immer wieder kam von ihm die Antwort...Ich heile deine Seele.
So ging es weiter bis zum 26.06 weiter
dann kam follgendes

Zitat
Hi my queen, good morning to you.. am sorry am so tired that is why am not able to write you.. and today am so sad and crying .. please understand i can't write that much now with tears
she want us to always go forward in the war... and the worst thing is that its our season to be on vacation leave, but our name is not among the list of the names of the officers legible to be on vacation leave.
you know the worst thing?
if i can not be on leave in this season means i can only be on leave in the year 2023
you know that is very long time and you know we have in plans to meet and to be together forever

Daraufhin meine Antwort

Zitat

Yes I know but I also know whatbit means to do ones duty.
I feel so sorry. Can we talk later? Finn gets hurt and now he is crying. I have to show whats happen

Das habe ich geschrieben um einfach Zeit zu schinden und mir Gedanken zu machen wie ich den Absprung schaffe

Dann habe ich ihn einen Tag später das geantwortet:

Zitat
Hello Henry. Sorry for this morning. We just back from hospital and I had to prepair lunch. Finn slipt on the stairs and he had a bloddy wound on his knee. They had to sew it. :"-(. On fortune he has nothing broken. Now he is not aloud to play football for one week. But the worst thing I had to call his father and tell him. He blamed me and set me under pressure. He says it is my fauld because I didn' t care good enough and I wasn't there. I think he is right. I feel so bad. I have to care better.
I don't now what do do. This set me under a high pressure. I even don't know how it would fit with us. I mean in dayly live.

Zitat

und was kommt dann . Das ist der Hammer

Zitat
Hi my darling, how are you doing? am under pressure too, am writing you now from the armoring section i return my gun to change to another one. honey we are a perfect match. the love that never die because i can do any thing for you. i love you and i need you..and i prefer you in my life.. every man in the world need kids right? its only God that gives children.. if God bless us with kids am happy, but if no kids i am also happy because love is life.,, there is nothing human can not stand in the world is just for you to have courage focus and love in your heart. and what i ask you to do now is very simple.. i want you to help me to write a vacation leave application letter to our headquarter in Washington DC and demand my vacation leave for the purpose of our marriage coming up soon. before am killed in this war .. honey i miss you so much.. how is Finn and how is his health today?

Zitat
i understand .. i know its really not easy to be a single mother and doing business... you are a hard working woman... but did you see the message i sent to you? i want to leave here to be with you in Germany, at least to plan more better life and then live together marry and work together because 2 good heads are better than one... and here baby is such a mess because a lot of people die every day... but you never reply me on that... i ask you to write application letter to demand for my vacation leave.. have you done that?

und jetzt bekommt er seinen Abschiedsbrief:

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Sheran tQue

RE: Henry Davidson die Zweite

#2 von Sheran tQue , 30.06.2015 18:33

und hier jetzt der Abschied den ich ihm schicken werde (ach ja und die Wünsche meine ich "Ehrlich" :

Zitat
Dear henry,

I am writting you from the bottom of my heard.
Since the accident happened I cry all night and doesn't get to sleep.
I read your massage and all i want is to see you. The heard wants what the heard want.
But I am standing in a middle of a battlefield called devorce and I cannot hide anywhere.
The lawer of my ex husband send me a letter. He wants to take my son away from me. He writes a lot of lies.
For example: I leave him alone. I don't care and the accident was my fauld. He wants to take my kid and I have to fight for Finn.
I have to search for a good lawer so I can stop him.

Even when he knows about us he will use it against me. You understand that.
He wants Finn not why he is realy interested. He just want him to save money because his new girlfriend is pragnant.
What mother would I be when I let my only child go away? Finn woul hate me for that and after a time I would hate me for this decision.
How can we ever live in peace and happines when it is just a high price we have to pay.
After a while we would hate and blame each other because of the situation.
I respect you to much so Iam not able to bring you into this battle.
It is enough that he hurts me and trys to destroy me. I don't want the person my heard belongs to will get hurt.
It is to hard for me to let you go and while I am writting this I am crying.

My heard breaks
I can't fight at two battlefields . I am not strong enough. I can't stand the pressure from two sides.I am not strong enough.
You said once Finn needs his mom and I will allways love you for this words.
I realy wish that you find a woman that gives you love and a happy and peaceful live with no fights.
You are such a special person you be worthy of it.

Bye :“-(
Melissa

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Sheran tQue

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.06.2015 | Top

#3 von if6was9 , 30.06.2015 18:51

Schade daß es schon "aus" ist zwischen euch ;) sonst hätte man ihn noch fragen können ob er zufällig eine Erin Davidson kennt. Die ist auch gerade auf einer peace keeping mission unterwegs, allerdings in Afghanistan. Ist ja vielleicht eine enge Verwandte von ihm! ;)

Erin Davidson, US Army

Zitat
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 14:37:01 -0700
i am still in Afghanistan for peace keeping hope you had a great day
i am in 5yrsin service and i am a sergent

2015-06-21 23:41 GMT+02:00 Erin Davidson <three60xxm@gmail.com>:
i know and that is why i just want to leave this place and start a new life with my man

Am 21. Juni 2015 um 23:39 schrieb Erin Davidson <three60xxm@gmail.com>:
but you know i am in the military and there is a problem last 2days the talibans wanted to attack the base

Wenn die hier gefundenen Informationen für dich hilfreich waren oder dich evtl sogar vor einem größeren finanziellen Schaden bewahrt haben, dann spende bitte einen Kleinbetrag an uns! Dazu gehst du bitte auf unsere Startseite scambaiter-forum.info und nutzt den Button "Spenden an Scambaiter" rechts oben.
Aktueller Spendenaufruf: Aufruf zu freiwilligen Spenden für unser Forum (3)

if6was9
Administrator

#4 von Sheran tQue , 30.06.2015 19:41

Ganz aus ist es noch nicht, da gerade als ich den Brief posten wollte, war er on und hat wieder gebettelt das ich den Brief schreibe.
Also hat er noch einen Tag Schonfrist

Sheran tQue

#5 von if6was9 , 30.06.2015 19:50

schon klar, du mußt also einen Brief an die hohen Herren in Washington DC schreiben, daß ihr zwei ja heiraten wollt und deshalb sollen sie ihn bitte bitte vorzeitig da von der gefährlichen Mission abziehen, für die er sich vermutlich freiwillig gemeldet hat? Und wenn du das machst, dann lassen sie ihn gehen ja? lol

Mach doch, schreib doch einen Brief :)

Wenn die hier gefundenen Informationen für dich hilfreich waren oder dich evtl sogar vor einem größeren finanziellen Schaden bewahrt haben, dann spende bitte einen Kleinbetrag an uns! Dazu gehst du bitte auf unsere Startseite scambaiter-forum.info und nutzt den Button "Spenden an Scambaiter" rechts oben.

if6was9
Administrator

#6 von if6was9 , 30.06.2015 19:56

Du könntest ihm natürlich vorher erstmal noch schreiben, du liebst ihn auch und willst ihn heiraten, und verstehst auch seine Befürchtungen, aber Pflicht ist nunmal Pflicht, und wenn er jetzt schon anfängt seine Pflichten bei der US Army zu vernachlässigen, was sollst du dann in einer Ehe mit ihm erwarten? Nein, so geht das nicht!
Sag ihm: "sei Tapfer mein Held! ich bin ja so stolz auf dich und ich und mein Sohn wir drücken dir fest beide Daumen! Denk daran wie wichtig diese peace keeping mission für die ganze zivilisierte Welt ist, um sie vor der Unterjochung durch diese grausamen Islamisten zu bewahren! Wird schon alles gutgehen, und: toi toi toi!!"

lol

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

if6was9
Administrator

#7 von Scambaiter , 30.06.2015 20:59

und wedel ein wenig mit dem Silver Star. Dem kann es sich als "echter Ami" nicht widerstehen.

Art Orden
Voraussetzung Angehörigen der amerikanischen Streitkräfte, sowie an Zivilisten.
Verliehen für auffallenden Heldenmut

PS: Den hat schon diese Dame bekommen. Deren Foto wird gerne von unsere Kunden verwendet.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#8 von if6was9 , 30.06.2015 21:16

Genau! wie sollst du denn vor deinen Freundinnen dastehen?? Einen Feigling zu heiraten, der davor kneift im fernen Land seinen Dienst zu tun, wo er doch auf die Fahne seines Heimatlandes geschworen hat?? Mit so einer Schande kannst du unmöglich in die Ehe gehen! Erinnere ihn an die amerikanische Nationalhymne!

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star-Spangled_Banner

Zitat

1. O! say can you see
by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed
at the twilight’s last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
through the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched,
were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets’ red glare,
the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night
that our flag was still there;
O! say does that star-spangled
banner yet wave,
O’er the land of the free
and the home of the brave?

2. On the shore dimly seen
through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe’s haughty host
in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze,
o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows,
half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam
of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected
now shines in the stream:
’Tis the star-spangled banner,
O! long may it wave
O’er the land of the free
and the home of the brave.

if6was9
Administrator

#9 von Sheran tQue , 30.06.2015 21:50

Mal sehen.
Ich habe ihm ja schonmal angedeutet das er seine Pflicht tun soll und da schrieb er sofort..
aber ich will nicht sterben ich will dich in Deutschland heiraten und deinen Sohn großziehen.
Ach ja und Kinder will er auch noch mit mir...so Gott will
Ich will auf alle Fälle noch die Email Adresse. Brauchen wir sonst noch etwas?

Sheran tQue

#10 von fridolin , 30.06.2015 22:11

Zitat
Brauchen wir sonst noch etwas

Alles was du kriegen kannst. Seine Army ID card, seinen US Pass, skype, emailAdresse, Telefonnummer, whatsapp, usw.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#11 von Sheran tQue , 30.06.2015 23:36

Also hier schon mal die Email Adresse wo der Brief hin soll und netterweise schreibt er mir den sogar vor

Statemilitarydepartment@usa.com

Sheran tQue

#12 von Scambaiter , 01.07.2015 00:26

# Memme

Zitat
aber ich will nicht sterben ich will dich in Deutschland heiraten und deinen Sohn großziehen.

... so ne'e Memme

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Scambaiter
Administrator

#13 von if6was9 , 01.07.2015 06:38

Aha, usa.com also? Klingt ja hochoffiziell :)

Zitat
USA.com—Your Local USA Guide

USA.com is your local guide to cities, towns, and neighborhoods in the United States, providing easy to use and comprehensive local services and information, business information and population demographics, travel and tourism, directory services, and local business and consumer services.

The Team

USA.com is run by a team of business professionals that have a passion for travel, information, and service. We have run large public companies and small fast paced entrepreneurial enterprises. Our team is diverse in culture, interests and religious beliefs. What brings us together is our common interest in the USA and our desire to make USA.com into the best possible local resource for America.

The USA.com website and domain are privately owned and are not operated by or affiliated with any government or municipal authority. USA.com is a publication of World Media Group, LLC.

Headquarters

World Media Group
USA.com Team
25 Mountainview Blvd, Suite 204
Basking Ridge, NJ 07021

Und bei diesem Tourismus-Marketing-Verein wird also darüber entschieden ob Dein herzallerliebster Scammer vorzeitig von seiner gefährlichen peace keeping mission abgezogen wird? :)

Stell doch mal die Vorlage für den Brief hier rein, damit wir ihn ein bischen umformulieren können :)

Und den schicken wir dann nicht per eMail, sondern direkt an den Präsidenten der USA -per Übergabe-Einschreiben, damit er auch wirklich ankommt Der Scammer bekommt natürlich eine Kopie davon :)

4 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

if6was9
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 01.07.2015 | Top

#14 von Roadrunner , 01.07.2015 06:58

Interessant wäre auch mal nach der Militär-Email zu fragen - wiki-military dating scam

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#15 von Sheran tQue , 01.07.2015 08:30

Hey er will mir den ja schreiben und ich soll den weiterschicken.
Natürlich schicke ich den gleich weiter..an euch.
Ach ja gestern wollte er unsere beiden Körper über den Strand rollen.
Da hat er bei meinem Körper aber viel zu tun :-)

Sheran tQue

#16 von fridolin , 01.07.2015 09:04

usa.com ist eine Unteradresse von mail.com. gehört zu 1&1.
Es gibt davon über 200 zur Auswahl.
z.B. diplomats.com
priest.com
musician.com
europe.com
banker.com
london.com

usw.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#17 von Sheran tQue , 01.07.2015 20:49

So da ist ersteinmal die Anweisung und dann der Brief
Anweisung:

Zitat
Henry Davidson
Hi honey, thanks for your wishes am sorry for my late reply am just returning from outside duty.. i have compose the letter, i have sent it to your email. i want you to edit the letter, add your name, your nationality, your country of residence , your address and your mobile number.. then you send it to our headquarter email at statemilitarydepartment@usa.com honey after you sent the letter, let me know so that i can wait for their signal regarding to the application.. how are you doing and how is my son Finn and how is his health.. ? i miss you so much baby... hope to have your reply... Henry

Brief:

Zitat

Name :
Nationality :
Address :
Mobile No. :

Dear Sir,

I .. your name... the fiance of Mr Col Henry Davidson recruit cod US2675HD, who is in special assignment mission in Syria. I am writing to apply for his vacation leave on his behalf due to the reason of our marriage coming up very soon.

My family would loves to meet with him for some interrogations on the kind of martial life that he had in mind or plan to live with me as a husband and wife which is necessary in our culture as a German.

I need him in order for us to plan arrangements for our marriage.

Would be glad & grateful if this application could be granted by your good office.

Hopefully to have your response/approval asap to my humble application.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours faithfully
.... Your name ....

Die Frage ist...soll ich den noch abschicken oder es morgen mit meinem Brief beenden.
Ich wollte ihm heute noch eine "Liebesaufgabe stellen"

Sheran tQue

#18 von Sheran tQue , 02.07.2015 07:54

und hier einmal die "offizielle" Email Adresse der großen Liebe ;-)

davidsonh71@yahoo.com

man achte darauf , dass er nicht einmal seinen eigenen Hausnamen richtig schreiben kann

Sheran tQue

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.07.2015 | Top

#19 von if6was9 , 02.07.2015 09:37

Zitat
man achte darauf , dass er nicht einmal seinen eigenen Hausnamen richtig schreiben kann

was genau meinst du damit?

if6was9
Administrator

#20 von Sheran tQue , 02.07.2015 09:57

Email Adresse ist es Davidsonh nicht Davidson

Sheran tQue

James Woodard oder bin ich froh das es Helden gibt
Peterson Brown

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz