Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Barrister Paul Nick

#1 von Margarete , 29.06.2014 12:08

Na, endlich werde ich auch reich. Das wurde ja langsam Zeit. Diese mail war heute in meinem Posteingang. Der gute Anwalt tut gerade so, als ob wir schon lange bekannt miteinander wären, dabei ist das die erste Nachricht von ihm. Scheint ein kleiner Schussel zu sein.

Dear Friend

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from India Presently I'm in India with the partner for some projects with the money. The reason why I am compensating you is because I used your name to claim the Fund as the next of kin, but please don't tell the Bank that you are not the person that Claim the Fund, or else I will go to jail if the Bank finds out.

Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the transaction that failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in U.K, hIS name is Mr.Paul Ade, and his email address is (mr_paulade@yahoo.com) phone number +447415937120, you can aswell call him on his direct mobile and ask him to send you the total sum of $350,000.00 Bank
Draft which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much .so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr. Paul Ade, and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and me are having at hand, finally, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to My secretary on your behalf to receive those money feel free to get in touch with him and hewill send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards,

BARRISTER PAUL NICK.

Margarete  
Margarete

RE: Barrister Paul Nick

#2 von Jasmin , 29.06.2014 12:23

Ich denke eher, er möchte, dass Du an seinen Irrtum glaubst. Er tut so, als würde er Dich mit irgend jemandem verwechseln. Du sollst dann einfach nach dem Köder schnappen, sich bei seinem Sekretär als Geschäftspartner melden und dann beginnt der Scam. Er schreibt ja, dass das Geld sozusagen als Belohnung für Deine vergangenen Dienste gezahlt werden soll.

Mit freundlichem Grinsen
Jasmin

Denn sie bereiteten selbst durch Missetat ihr Verderben

Jasmin

Mr. Duke Osam ( Ghana)
Jasmin erbt alles!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz