Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Dr.Peter Ericson braucht einen 11 Jahre alten SUZUKI SWIFT

#1 von Miss L. ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2010 12:32

das ganze was ich jetzt schreibe ist wirklich die letzten tage so passiert und ich hatte von Anfang an ein komisches Gefühl dabei als sich ein dr. peter ericson bei mir meldete um das Auto meines Freundes zu kaufen. das gute Stück
(ein suzuki swift gls) hatte ich in die eBay Kleinanzeigen (ehemals kijiji.de) eingestellt und hoffte auf potenzielle Käufer. es kam dann auch eine:

Zitat
dr.peterericson@yahoo.com
Is this Car available right now for sell ? Please do let me know immediately.. Thanks

meine antwort:
this car is availlable right now ;-) for 2999€ cash. it can be sold every weekend, sat or sun, every time. or on mon,tue,wed,fr from 6pm. please let me know if or when you wanna see or try the car.

best regards

xxxx

Edit Tumbleweed: Bitte keinen echten Namen hier im öffentlichen Teil posten!

der gute peter:

Zitat
Hello Friend,

Thanks very much for your urgently respond.. I would like you to know that I live in United Kingdom here in UK...

I would like to know the condition of this item and the final price. I will responsible for the shipment..

Regards.
Dr.Peter

->Wenn er doch Arzt ist, sollte er doch über ein einigermaßen gescheites englisch verfügen oder??
Bei mir läuteten die Alarmglocken, mein freund hingegen meinte, dass ja nicht jeder so gut englisch können müsse und ich antwortete dem guten Mann wieder. ist ja nicht mein Auto und im Endeffekt ist mein freund ein sturer Dickkopf

Zitat
josie ( nach mehreren wortlosen tagen):
hi,
do you still want the car or not?

best regards

peter:

Zitat
Yes of course am still interested in buying the item from you..

Ich bekam also schon wieder Ausschlag bei der Grammatik, machte aber trotzdem weiter

peter:

Zitat
Dear Friend,

Thanks very much for your mail.. Am very happy to read your message... I would like you to know that since i don't have enough time to come out of the sea so i have contacted my lawyer about this transaction and he assured me that he will secure everything very well....

I want you to know that once the payment is confirmed my shipper will come directly to your house to pick up the car, okay ?

My Son really need this car because i has promised him to buy this car for him as birthday gift so am ready to offer you (3,500Euro) the car, am sure that will be better and i do need your honest and co-operation on these transaction..

So here is my Lawyer email address i want you to contact him now so that you can both start the arrangement immediately without any problem or delay.(bar.thompson@lawyer4u.com)

As soon you contact him please do let me know asap.

Regards.
Dr.Peter.

guuuut, in dem moment hatte ich in meinem kopf die szenerie, dass irgendwelche polen mit nem riesenauto kommen und den kleinen swift aufladen und das direkt vor der haustür meines freundes. der lachte nur als ich ihm das erzählte, schlug dann aber doch vor das auto auf den innenhof seiner mietwohnung zu stellen. auf bitte meines freundes kontaktierte ich den angeblichen anwalt.

josie:

Zitat
i got the following message from a man from UK. he wants to buy my boyfriends car and asked me to contact you.
he wants to buy my boyfriends suzuki swift and wants to pick it up directly in front of our house. i pleased him to pay cash but will need some contract to clear up payment, the datas of the car, the shipment and so on. so here am i to contact you, please tell me what to do now!

best regards

anwalt:

Zitat
Dear Friend,

Am very glad to read your message.. I would like you to know that i have received a mail from my client
(Dr.Peter) this morning that you are going to contact me..

So i do want you to understand that your cooperation is needed and be honest with me here and
i assure you that everything will goes better.

Therefore,please do let me know if you are ready to sell the car for him and please send the car pictures
to me with the configuration of this car.

I will be expecting your mail.

Regard.
Bar.Thompson.

10min später googelte ich die seite lawyer4u.com, das ist nichts weiter als eine suchseite und hat nichts mit irgendwelchen anwälten zu tun. das sagte ich auch meinem freund. auch, dass ich die art wie die mail des anwaltes geschrieben ist unprofesionell finde, dass er doch eigentlich aus GB kommt und nur "kanackenenglisch" sprechen würde und das er keinerlei visitenkarte/telefonnummer/firmensitz unter seiner email hätte. meine bessere hälfte meinte dann, dass er als bauleiter auch die signatur bei emails ausblenden kann und dass der anwalt vllt ein freund vom lieben peter wäre. ich rollte die augen und bekam folgenden schund zurück.

josie an peter:

Zitat
hello,
contacted your lawyer for some contract, so that you can buy this car.
once i got a contract you and me signed the car will be yours ;-)
i hope you really checked all the datas of the car:
it's 11year old and of red color, we drove about 85.000km with it and it has an automatic gear box.
i only want to make sure that you really know everything about it, if you want i can send you pictures.
it never had an accident ;-) once you buy it, we won't take it back. i guarantee you won't be dissapointed by buying it.
it's cute, small and very fuel efficient.

why do you let this car get shipped from germany to UK? don't you have that car in GB? :-)
i'm only interested because we have a lot of them here.

when will you pick it up??
will you pay cash or via paypal one day before??

best regards

peter:

Zitat
Hi Josie,

How are you doing and how was business going over there ??? As you can remember i told you that i work on the sea and there's no time for me to go out of here without the Government permission i could have get the car for my Son here.. But a friend of mine introduce me to Germany auction site to see maybe i can see honest and serious person to sell the car for me and that was why i came here.

I need you to send me the Car pictures to see and do let me know if you are ready to deal with me and understand one thing that money is not problem but what i need is honest and trustworthy.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

josie:

Zitat
sure. i did send the pics of the car to your lawyer. it really bad wheather in here, so the pics are not that good but okay.
i'm fine and really have to tell you that the car seller is asking for a prepayment of 500€ after both of us signed a contract.
he is quite unsure and having some money before he sells his gives him security. we do keep the car for you, but we really need the money because we want to move in an appartment together. we save the car for you with the hope that you'll let it get picked up very soon.

best regards

josie

peter:

Zitat
Alright friend,

I don't want you to worry at all about the money cos money is not my problem... As soon you and my lawyer conclude everything i will arrange for the payment here with my bank and the money will be transfer into your account without any problem or delay.

Is nice meeting you Josie.

Regard

also sorry, ich traue leider keinem, der immer nur sagt das alles glatt geht und über den ich so gut wie nix weiß,da fang ich auch an, den zu verklapsen. warum will er denn den kaufvertrag nicht unterzeichnen?? ;-)

der anwalt:

Zitat
Dear Friend,

Thanks very much for your respond.. I would like you to know that i have spoke with my client about the
Car and he said,he will love to buy it..
So right now for the transfer i will need your full bank data to be able to arrange for the payment on today or
tomorrow morning without any delay.

So right now,we want you to know that we are transferring the sum of (5,000.00Euro) to your account
on today or tomorrow and as soon the payment is approved you will send the remaining money to our
private shipping Company for the picking up the Car at your house.

Therefore,as soon the payment is done our bank will notify you with the payment receipt for
you to be assured that the payment is done without any mistake.
So right now, I will like you to fill the info below as listed.

Bank Name
Bank Location
Account Holder's Name
Account Number
Iban Code
Swift Code
===========
And also your full contact address where our Private Shipping Company will come and pick up the Car..
So Send your Full Contact Details to me as listed Below.

Full Name:
Address:
State:
City:
Zip Code:
Tel:

And do let us know the exact time you will be at home when these people come to pick up teh
Car cos we don't want any disappointment with the transaction cos that was why i said you are secure with me here.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Regards.
Bar.Thompson.

josie:

Zitat
i attached a kind of purchase agreement which should be filled out and brought when the car gets picked up.
If not, I unfortunately can't sell it because I can't take it off the road without any kind of purchase agreement.
that's germany!

Why do you transfer 5.000€ to my bank account? How much money shall I give to the shipping company?
Shall I give it to them as cash or will I have to do a bank transfer?

As you can see in the contract the car can be picked up on May 8th at 9.30am at Hans-Beimler-Straße 58.
We will be waiting there.

The bank dates of the sellers are:
-----> irgendwelcher mist

es wohnt niemand von uns in der hans-beimler-straße *lach*

anwalt:

Zitat
Dear Friend,

Am so happy to received your message.. I would like you to understand that i have sent the attachment to our private shipping company and they do let us understand that everything will goes better without any problem... And they even assured me that they will secure the car safety.

About the payment,I just got back from the bank right now,am happy to inform you that the payment has been made this morning and my bank assured me that they will contact you as soon the payment is approved.

So therefore,immediately the bank contact you please let me know so we can arrange how to send the money to the shipper so they can come immediately for pick up.

Is nice dealing with you.

Regards.
Bar.Thompson.

jetz kommt der echte knaller, die angebliche royal bank of scotland hat mir gemailt und mir eine selbst in word gebastelte quittung eingefügt *lach*

Zitat

RBS: The Transfer Order From RoyalBank Of Scotland® Has Been Approved
Transfer Number :- BOD912048ENG

Hello xxxx ,

This message confirms that the sum of €5.000.00 has been sent to you by Peter Ericson via Online Payment Services. Below are the instructions you must follow to get the money credited into your bank account. Please find the necessary Payment Details below

Transaction Summary:
Merchandise Amount €3,500.00
Agent Charges €1,500.00
Taxes And Insurance
Total €5.000.00

TRANSACTION NUMBER

BOD912048ENG
Quantity 1
Merchandise Title suzuki

Transport Company "FASTWAY COURIER EXCHANGE"
Address Robin Freeman
T/A Fastway Couriers.
South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9SR
United Kingdom
Account Details for Remittance
Bank Name: Sparkasse Lügenhausen
Bank Location: Poland
Account Holder's Name: xxxx
Account Number: xxxxx
Iban Code: XD8486055592238566325590
Bic Code: WAYNE8573

NOTE: This is to confirm to you that the said amount has been successfully transferred by the Sender and been deducted from his Bank Account which is ready to be credited into your account, been that this Payment has been subjected to be a Payment for a MERCHANDISE purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the high sum of funds involved.

The above sum has Included the transport charges and taxes as we and the Transport Company quoted for the buyer (as per Bank Of England MERCHANDISE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the Bank Of England Customer Verification Department Shortly informing you on how to send the Transport fares and taxes to the transport company with the above details as soon as possible.

You may contact Bank Of England customer service by replying directly to this confirmation message by using the reply button in your email and Quote the Above Transfer Number for quick recognition of this transaction.

Sincerely,

Margaret Keane,
Executive Vice President.
rbs.royalmanagement@consultant.com

ja nee,schon klar ^^ wenn bei denen auf den antwortbutton klicke komme ich nicht bei der RBS raus sondern bei der Bank of England...die emailadresse der angeblichen RBS is ja auch recht unterhaltsam :-D
ich hab dann mal den lieben transportfirmeninhaber gegoogelt, da gabs fälle in litauen wo leute betrogen wurden und der name dieses typen und seiner transportfima kamen mit vor. der verkäufer hat sich natürlich geweigert die ware nach dem betrug rauszugeben und wurde nur noch bedroht!

wieder der gute anwalt:

Zitat
Dear Friend,

Am very happy to received your message.. I would like you to know that we've contacted our private shipping company and they let us know that they went to Africa to carry some items and before they can leave there it will be by Friday and immediately they are living there,they will come directly to your house to pick up the car too and bring it here in UK.

So therefore,they advice us to send the money to them there in Africa so it can be easy for them to come and pick the car at the front of your house without any delay. Go ahead with the Sum of (700.00Euro) and send it to them through Western Union Money Transfer

And here is the information they gave to us where to send the money:

Receiver's Name : Dekunle Lekan
Address : 30 Alafia Street Mokola
City : Ibadan
State : Oyo State
Zip Code : 23402
=======
Western Union Text Question and Answer :
Question is : Who Send the money?
Answer : Car Owner

They said immediately you send the money kindly get back to them with the Western Union Information for them to be able to get the money immediately from Western Union Office there in Africa so they can start the processing of coming to your country and pick up the Car there.

You don't have to worry about your money is well secure with the bank and the bank promised us that immediately they received the Western Union Scan Copy from you the whole (5,000Euro) will be transfer into your account without any delay.. They even told me that they transfer has gone far it's just that they are waiting for the proof from you before they can activate your account..

So therefore,you don't have to contact your friend about these cos your money will be transfer soonest into your account. So i will advice you to get the money sent today and contact the bank with the Western Union Information and Scan Receipt for verification and the shipper also.

Here is the Shipper's E-mail address given to us here :
online.Fastwaypickupagent@deliveryman.com
We will be waiting to hear from you as soon the money is sent.

Have a lovely Day.

Regards.
Bar.Thompson

wir erinnern uns der transportfirmenbesitzer war ein Brite und jetzt soll ich 700€ an einen fadenscheinigen nigerianer überweisen? von welchem geld eigentlich??? meins wird mir ja erst gutgeschrieben wenn ich das geld an die transportfirma überwiesen habe. hmmm, komische mechanismen, die ich schon mit meiner bankfrau des vertrauens lustig diskutiert habe. der oberhammer aber kommt jetzt:

die RBS:

Zitat
Dear Valuable Customer,

We are very happy to received your message here once again.. We would like you to know that the money has been approved by the Management and confirmed.

We just want you to understand that once the payment is made the buyer has no access to the transfer again because now is yours,but before we can release the whole payment into your account you will have to follow the bank rules and policy in order to make everything goes better.

(Mr.Peter Ericson) lawyer will contact you with the address where to send the money and once you sent out the money then you can get back to us here with the Western Union Scan Receipt for verification and once we confirm it the whole payment of (5,000Euro) will be send into your account without any delay.

We look forward to hear from you.

RoyalBank Management.

sicher :-D die rbs hat aber inzwischen ein schlechtes englisch und ich dachte außerdem immer dass dr peter ericson der käufer und herr bar thompson sein anwalt wäre :-D

Miss L.
zuletzt bearbeitet 05.05.2010 17:54 | Top

RE: Dr.Peter Ericson braucht einen 11 Jahre alten SUZUKI SWIFT

#2 von Miss L. ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2010 12:41

ich dann an den guten anwalt:

Zitat
why shall i send the money to nigeria if the transport agency is situated in gb as you told me?
why shall i send the money to a nigerian who is not the owner of
the transport company? if i send the money to UK, people in nigeria can check via internet
if they got the money or not. i can't send any money to anybody before i don't have the 5000€
from you, because i don't have any. why do have to send only 700€ to them, i thought they should get
1500€? why don't mr ericson pay them?? and why does the RBS write me an email telling me mr ericson would
be the lawyer of the buyer? huh?

und an die angebliche rbs:

Zitat
i always thought dr peter ericson was the buyer and his lawyer had been bar thompson....and why has the RBS people speaking such a bad english...

best regards

schauen wir mal wie sie das erklären wollen :-D

Miss L.
zuletzt bearbeitet 05.05.2010 17:57 | Top

#3 von Scambaiter , 05.05.2010 18:11

Hallo Miss L. willkommen bei uns!
Ich habe deinen Thread editiert. Bitte die Forum Codes verwenden, ebenso bei Bedarf BBCodes.
Bei erstellen eines Beitrages findest du - als Symbole - rechts alles nötige, Danke!

Besonders die Tag Quote verwenden, für die jeweiligen Mails.
Hier und oben siehst du wie ich die Verwendung [ quote] benutzt habe.

Zitat
[quote] Beispiel [quote]

Bei Fragen wende dich bitte an u248708_Tumbleweed.html

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.05.2010 | Top

#4 von Miss L. ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2010 18:25

wieder was gelernt, danke!

Miss L.

Kredit aus Benin
grenkeleasingltd.com kam heute im Fernsehen ...

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz