Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Honni fliegt nach Benin

#41 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 06.02.2007 06:23

Jetzt gehts aber Schlag auf Schlag. Ich überlege gerade, wer muss eigentlich drängeln, dass es schnell geht, der Empfänger von 800.000$ oder der Sender?

In Antwort auf:
I UNDERSTAND YOU BUT I AM ALSO CONSIDERING YOU BEING ON A SAFE SIDE HERE. GO AHEAD AND OBTAIN YOUR FORMS OVER THERE FOR THE ENTRANCE OF YOUR FUND BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT AFTER THE 10th OF FEB YOU WILL HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT THE YOUR DRAFT. SOYOU HAVE TO STILLPAY FEES HERE BEFORE THE 10th.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP.

GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

Wie ich ihm bereits mitteilte, ich muss erst die deutsche Einfuhrerlaubnis haben

Coroner

#42 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 07.02.2007 19:24

werde jetzt extra die Zeit etwas hinauszögern um die Deadline zu überschreiten, mal sehen wie er sich windet

In Antwort auf:
Hello Idiris,

today I was calling the German Authorities to request the application forms to bring a sum of 800.000US$ into Germany.

So they promised me to send me the requested forms quickly.
I guess, I´ll receive the forms latest at Friday.
After that, I´ll hurry up to send you the forms to be filled out.

What about my hotel reservations? Did you get any?
There is not much time anymore, please go to get a resevation.

That for, after my arrival in Benin, you are invited to spend a great evening together with me in one of the best locations in Benin, having a great dinner, a couple of beers, some girls....

See ya soon

yours Eric

Coroner

#43 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 07.02.2007 22:45

Er ist ganz aufgeregt:

In Antwort auf:
HELLO ERIC,

GREETINGS. I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO ALERT YOU THAT YOU HAVE JUST FRIDAY TO PAY FEES FOR THE CLEARANCE HERE BUT YOU HAVE GIVEN DEAF HEARS TO IT.

I AWAIT THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE GERMAN EMBASSY SO THAT I WILL GO THROUGH THEM AND SIGN WHERE NESSASORY.

GO AND PAY THE $2500 USD FEE FOR THE OBTAINING OF THE ANTI-TERRIORIST/DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (A.T.D.C.C.) FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE HERE ON OR BEFORE 10th OF FEBURUARY 2007.

SEND FEES TO THE NAME OF OUR AGENCY PICK UP AGENT AS GIVEN BELOW THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER URGENTLY.

NAME: OBIORA MALACHY
TEST QUESTION: WHO IS THE GREATEST ?
TEST ANSWER: GOD ALMIGHTY.

SEND MTCN IMMEDIATLY TO ACKNOWLEGDE PAYMENTS OF FEES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

AS YOU CAN SEE I AM HANDICAPPED HERE MY FRIEND SO PAY FEES SO THAT YOU DO NOT LOOSE YOUR DRAFT AND MORE SO OTHER PACKAGED DOCUMMENTS ENCLOSED.

I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO WORRY ABOUT THE RESERVATIONS THAT BY MONTH END I WILL SURELY DO THAT.

GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU PAY FEES SO THAT I MONITOR THE WHOLE PROCESS CLOSELY OK.

FAITHFULLY,

GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

hmmm... jetzt soll ich das Geld an OBIORA MALACHY schicken, aber den kenne ich ja noch garnicht. Da brauche ich zumindest seinen Passport, ich gebe doch nicht einfach mein Geld an eine unbekannte Person.
Also schreibe ich ihm:
In Antwort auf:
Hello Idiris,
who the heck is OBIORA MALACHY?????
Do you think, I´m giving away the money to someone I don´t know?
How can I be sure, that he´s not running away with the money?
At least I need a copy of he´s passport so I can prove to whom I gave the money.

As I told you already before, I´d prefer to pay the fee at my arrival in Benin, that makes the whole venture much easier.
But anyway, if you insist in getting the money earlier via Western Union, I will do so. I´m not sure to get things going til Friday, hence I´ve to find a Western Union office that is not available around here.
As you know, I´m a very busy man, especially at the moment while I´m preparing my journey to Benin.
I rely on you to get my hotel reservations.

As soon as I received a copy of the passport of Mr. OBIORA MALACHY and I´ve found a Western Union Office around here, I will do the money transfer.

oki-doki, see ya soon

yours Eric

Coroner

#44 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 09.02.2007 08:30

scheinbar hat er etwas Zeit gebraucht den zweiten Reisepass zu fälschen, viel Mühe hat er sich damit aber nicht gegeben:

In Antwort auf:
ATTENTION: MR ERIC HONEGGER,

GREETINGS MY DEAR FRIEND. I HAVE ASSURED YOU THAT DEFINATLY YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE RELEASED AS SOON AS YOU PAY FOR THE ANTI-TERRIORIST/DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (A.T.D.C.C.) FEE.

LET ME CLEAR YOUR DOUGHT AS THE PERSONALITY OF MY WORKER MR OBIORA MALACHY. HE IS A WELL TRUSTED AND HONEST MAN HENCE HIS BEEN EMPLOYED HERE SINCE THE PAST 26YEARS, AND HAD SERVED THIS OFFICE AND OUR DEAR COUNTRY BENIN REPUBLIC MERITORIOUSLY WITH OUT FEAR OR FAVOUR.

MR OBIORA MALACHY IS THE CLERK PICK UP AGENT OF THIS AGENCY FOR LONG AND HAS BEEN THE PICK UP AGENT INCHARGE OF FEES COLLECTION VIA WESTERN UNION BOTH LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY.

I PERSONALLY ASSURED YOU THAT I WILL MONITOR YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY TILL YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR HAND AND PROMISE YOU THAT AS SOON AS YOU MAKE PAYMENTS OF THE MONEY WITHIN 24HOURS YOU WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS OF YOUR PACKAGE AND THEN DECIDE IF I WILL KEEP IT TILL YOU COME HERE SO THAT I HAND IT OVER TO YOU OR TO DELIVER IT TO YOU.

SEND THE MONEY WITH THE INFORMATION I GAVE YOU TODAY MY FRIEND AS I WILL NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE YOUR PACKAGE WHICH YOU HAVE BUT ONLY 48HOURS LEFT TO PAY FEES OR LOOSE YOUR PACKAGE.

BE REST ASSURED THAT I HAVE CALLED THE C.E.O OF ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS HERE IN BENIN WHERE YOU WILL HAVE GOOD CONFORT WITH DRINKS AND BEAUTIFUL GIRLS FOR YOUR RELAXATION AND TRIP ENJOYMENT AND WILL GET YOUR RESERVATIONS READY SOONEST.

I HAVE MADE MR OBIORA MALACHY SCAN HIS PASSPORT FOR MORE CLEARIFICATION AND IT IS ATTACHED BELOW. AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY SEND ME PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT THE PICK UP AGENT WILL GO PICK IT FOR THE IMMEDIATE OBTAINING OF ANTI-TERRIORIST/DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (A.T.D.C.C.) TO RELEASE YOUR PACKAGE.

YOU HAVE MY WORD MY FRIEND, SEND THE MONEY TODAY AS IT IS URGENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

Das Bild ist für einen fast 64jährigen auch nicht überzeugend und ein expiring date hat er auch nicht eingetragen.
In Antwort auf:
Hello my friend Idiris,
thank you so much for your cooperation.

After all I will generously give you an extra bonus for your excellent work.

Today I´m going to sort out if there is any Western Union office around here, so I can make the money transfer.
As soon as I´ve found one, I´ll inform you.

have a nice Day
Eric

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
OBIORA MALACHY_PASSPORT.JPG  

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 09.02.2007 08:31 | Top

#45 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 09.02.2007 18:44

Natürlich lasse ich solche niederen Arbeiten meinen Sekretär erledigen, aber der trinkt halt manchmal gerne einen anstatt zu arbeiten:

In Antwort auf:
Hello my friend Idiris,

how are you today?
Right now the secretary of mine came back from town into the office and told me, he were not able to find a WU office, there would not be any Western Union office around here.

But I think, he has been just too lazy and were sitting in a Pub all the time instead to deal with he´s job.
Anyway he´s breath smells alcoholic.
Fortunately he had still the 2500.-Euros in the Pocket, I don´t dare to think about what he could have done when he had drunk too much.

So, that for I have to go by myself tommorrow to find a WU office nearby.
Don´t worry, I´ll sort it out and will inform you straight away.

catch you by the flipside

Cheers

Hahahaha, die Zeit rennt ihm davon, sein selbstgemachtes Ultimatum scheint abzulaufen, aber die Wurst hängt so nahe vor seiner Schnauze.
Morgen werde ich mir ein Original WU-Überweisungsformular besorgen und ihn damit eine zeitlang beschäftigen

Coroner

#46 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 10.02.2007 14:44

Idiris ist schon in freudiger Erwartung....

In Antwort auf:
DEAR ERIC,

MY GOOD FRIEND, I DO NOT TOROLATE ACTS OF INDICIPLINE WITH MY WORKERS THAT IS WHY I HAVE WORKED WITH MR OBIORA MALACHY FOR MANY YEARS FOR HIS HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO SERVICE.

YOUR SECRETARY MUST BE AN INDICIPLINED AND LAZY MAN WHO DONT DESERVE YOU AS BOSS.

YOU ARE AWARE YOU HAVE NO MUCH TIME LEFT SO TRY MAKE THE PAYMENTS OF FEES TOMMORROW AS YOU SAID BECAUSE FROM OUR PREVIOUS CONVERSATIUONS I FOUND OUT YOU ARE A REAL DEDICATED MAN TO WORK.

I AWAIT THE PAYMENTS INFORMATIONS AS SOON AS POSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN FINALIZE ALL THESE PROBLEMS TOMMORROW OK SEND MTCN WITH SENDERS NAME INCASE ITS DON BY YOUR SECREATARY..

HAVE A NICE DAY. TILL I HEAR FROM YOU.

SINCERELY,

GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

Den guten Freund hat er ja mittlerweile angenommen, aber ob ich wirklich so ein guter Freund bin, wird er bald merken:
In Antwort auf:

Hello my friend Idiris,

So far I have bad news today, here in Germany all offices are closed at Saturdays, sorry there is no way to send you the money today.
So what to do now?

looking forward hearing from you ASAP.

See ya soon
Eric

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 10.02.2007 14:45 | Top

#47 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 10.02.2007 21:45

hmmmm... Idiris als General, also Kopf der Behörde muss Rücksprache nehmen:

In Antwort auf:
DEAR ERIC,

OK I WILL PRESENT YOU REQUEST TO THE AGENCY BUT PROMISE TO PERSUADE THEM TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS ON MONDAY.

WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS IT IS APPROVED.

GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

Na klar wird er "Payment at any time" akzeptieren, es dauert auch nicht lange, dann kommt:
In Antwort auf:
ERIC,

THANK YOU GOD THAT I FINALLY PERSUADED THE BOARD OF THIS AGENCY TO GIVE YOU TILL MONDAY TO MAKE PAYMENTS AS YOU SAID WESTERN UNION SHOPS DID NOT OPEN TODAY IN GERMANY.

LISTEN HERE FRIEND I PASSED THROUGH A LOT OF STRESS FOR YOU TO POSTPONED YOUR DATELINE TILL MONDAY SO DO NOT FAIL TO SEND THE MONEY FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING OR STAND THE RISK OF HAVING TO LOOSE ALL WHICH I WILL NOT LIKE AT ALL.

HAVE A SPLENDID WEEK END AS I EXPECT THE PAYMENTS INFORMATIONS ON MONDAY. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON TOO AFTER ALL THESE STRESS TO HAVE SOME DRINK HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

FAITHFULLY,
GENERAL IDIRIS

hahaha, ich laufe jetzt mit 2500.- Oilos in der Tasche das ganze Wochenende rum, sowas ist ja nicht ohne Verführungen....und da ich hübschen Girls nicht abgeneigt bin, wird diese Summe sicher nicht bis Montag reichen
Wie sag´ ich das nur Idirìs?
Vielleicht sollte ich ihn mal fragen ob er auch mit 1500.- Oilos einverstanden ist, er ist schliesslich mein Freund

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 10.02.2007 21:52 | Top

#48 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 12.02.2007 08:08

Na klar doch:

In Antwort auf:
ERIC,

THANK YOU GOD THAT I FINALLY PERSUADED THE BOARD OF THIS AGENCY TO GIVE YOU TILL MONDAY TO MAKE PAYMENTS AS YOU SAID WESTERN UNION SHOPS DID NOT OPEN TODAY IN GERMANY.

LISTEN HERE FRIEND I PASSED THROUGH A LOT OF STRESS FOR YOU TO POSTPONED YOUR DATELINE TILL MONDAY SO DO NOT FAIL TO SEND THE MONEY FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING OR STAND THE RISK OF HAVING TO LOOSE ALL WHICH I WILL NOT LIKE AT ALL.

HAVE A SPLENDID WEEK END AS I EXPECT THE PAYMENTS INFORMATIONS ON MONDAY. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON TOO AFTER ALL THESE STRESS TO HAVE SOME DRINK HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

FAITHFULLY,
GENERAL IDIRIS

So, du hattest Stress?...dann pass´ mal auf, hier kommt noch mehr Stress:
In Antwort auf:

Hello my friend Idiris,

how are you today?

There is something I´ve to talk about....

As you know I had 2500 Euros at home over the weekend....in a manner of speaking, I mean until Saturday night.
You know, I´ve some weakness about drinks and girls and so I went out at Saturday night to celebrate myself.
What should I say, it went a long exciting night with plenty of drinks and beautiful girls.
It´s a brandnew location here in Berlin, it seems to be like a beehive with honeycombs with hundreds of honey bees flying around.
But one girl seemed to me to be the queen. A girl so beautiful...wow..I called her my princess.
The night went out really awsome....exciting.

At this morning there are only 1500 Euros left and the budget for the travel to Benin is already over the limit.
I gotta say, I´m not able to send you more than 1500 Euros today.

I prepared the transfer slip already. For reasons that you may see I take it serious, I´ve made a copy of the transfer slip and sent it to you attached to this mail.

If you agree with sending that 1500 Euros, I´m gonna go to send you the money straight away.

I´m looking forward hearing from you asap

yours Eric

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
WU.pdf

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.02.2007 08:12 | Top

#49 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 13.02.2007 08:04

Mein guter Freund Idiris hat nun endlich akzeptiert, dass er mein Freund ist:

In Antwort auf:
Von:
"anti"<anti_drugoffice@myway.com>

An:
XXXX@XXXXXX
Betreff:
SEND THE 1500 EURO NOW.
Datum: Mon, 12. Feb 2007 04:37:49 -0500

DEAR FRIEND ERIC,

GOODDAY. I RECIEVED YOUR REQUEST AND UNDERSTOOD THAT SOME TIMES EVENTS LIKE THAT OCCUR GIRLS AND DRINKS.

YOU KNOW THAT THERES NO MUCH TIME LEFT FOR THE TRANSFER TO BE MADE HENCE GO AND SEND THE 1500 EURO RIGHT AWAY.

I WILL HANDLE THE REST HERE AS WE ARE NOW FRIENDS. WHEN YOU COME HERE THEN WE SORT THINGS OUT OK.

WAITING FOR THE SLIP SENT NOW.

GENERAL IDIRIS YUSUF.

ganz ungeduldig kommt kurz darauf diese Mail:
In Antwort auf:
MY FRIEND ERIC,

SEND THE MONEY FASTER TO AVOID FURTHER PROBLEMS AS I AM PASSING THROUGH ALOT OF STRESS HERE JUST TO KEEP THE AGENCY WAITING TILL YOU SEND COMPLETE PAYMENT SLIP.

THEY WILL NOT LIKE MORE EXCUSES FROM ME SO PLEASE DO NOT FAIL ME AS YOU KNOW I AM A MAN OF INTERGRITY AND UPRIGHTNESS.

GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

War ja auch nicht anders zu erwarten....aber so einfach verdient man keine 1500 Euros, dazu muss man sich viel mehr anstrengen.
Auch nicht als aufrechter, integer General.
Ausserdem kennt er die deutsche Bürokratie noch nicht, aber das sollte sich bald ändern.
Also schrieb ich:

In Antwort auf:

Hello Idiris,

thank you so much for your maximum understanding.
That´s what friends are for.

I wanna tell you, that the Western Union Office is very far away from my working office. That´s why I´ve finished my work yesterday a little earlier to go there to send you the money and after all, I didn´t come back to office again, so I received your mails only this morning.

The Clerk at the desk of WU told me, there must be a complete adress filled into the transfer slip, only name and country wouldn´t be enough.
The streetname, Postal code and Town of the receiver must be filled in.
Also a code word is required as you may see in the form.

Please send me the reqired datas asap and don´t let me go to the WU office for nothing again, it´s really a long way.

best regards
Eric

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.02.2007 08:08 | Top

#50 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 17.02.2007 20:08

Ich musste am Dienstag überraschend geschäftlich weg, hatte keine Gelegenheit/Zeit diesen Bait weiterzuführen.
Idiris sass natürlich auf glühenden Kohlen und heute fand ich dann mehrere drängelnde Mails in meinem Postfach.
Ich möchte euch den Mugu-Schwachsinn ersparen, das übliche halt, sodass ich mit dieser Mail den Kontakt wieder auf nahm, mal sehen wie weit ich ihn noch zur Verzweifelung treiben kann:

In Antwort auf:
Hello Idiris my friend,

sorry for beeing late to respond to you, but on the way to the WU office I had a car accident what left a broken Arm to me.
From tuesday on I couldn´t get back to my work and so I couldn´t do anything, not even read my emails, just stay at home in pain.

Slowly now I´m getting well again and so we may continue in our business.

I hope it will not be too late to get my package.

Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Yours Eric

Coroner

#51 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 20.02.2007 11:35

Idiris ist wieder in freudiger Erwartung und schrieb:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr Eric,

Good day. I felt so bad and very sorrowful after i read your mail that you were involed in an auto- crash and consiguently got your arm broken. How are you feeling now? Hope you are better as this is not good for you in this business at this point my friend.

Well after i read your mail i went straight to the office of the Minister of Defence and the arthorney of the Fedral Republic of Benin to find a way to give you a little time and more so put a stop to the consiquent impondment of your funds to Government tressury since you did not meet the already posponed date line.

Fortunately for me i succeded in a way from the arthorney of the Fedral High Court of Benin Mrs Jossy Magratta in requesting that our office lawyer obtain a yellow paper for you since you could not meet the payment date due to unforeseen circumstance of Auto-car accident.

The yellow paper will give you till the 23rd of This month to pay the complete fee of 2500 Euros. Conseqently i have also given the agency lawyer $385 the cost of the yellow paper which is all i can do for you as a friend.

My friend Eric, As far as i am concerned this is the last date line you have to pay the fees and have what is rightly yours and spare me of the whole stress which i have subjected my self for you.

Go and send the 2500 Euros to the name of our agency pick up agent Mr Obiora Malachy or if you can not drive there you send one of your workers to go and send it urgently so that we end all these once and for all so that by the time you come here to benin i will hand your package over to you.

Please accept my heart felt symparthy on your accident as i pray for your quike and soonest recovery. Hope you can still meet the schedule of coming here to Benin by first week of march so that i make the reservations for you.

I await the payments made and informations sent to us here at the agency for Mr Obiora Malachy to pic up immediately.

Thank you for keeping me informed. What are friends for.

Faithfully,

General Idiris Yusuf.

Ja, "what are friends for"

So mein Freund, jetzt lasse ich deinen Blutdruck etwas steigen, ich gehe nämlich zu WU und überweise, grosszügig wie ich bin, den vollen Betrag von 2500.- Euro
Das wird seinen Gang etwas beschleunigen.
Aber natürlich kann ich nicht selbst gehen, ich muss einen Sekretär schicken, hmmmm....ob der mich mit soviel Geld in der Tasche nicht bescheisst?
In Antwort auf:
Hello my friend Idiris,
thank you so much for your sublime assistance, still today I´m gonna go to send you the money, means, I will assign the secretary of mine to do so.

Yesterday was "Rosenmontag" in Germany, that´s the highlight of "German Karneval", means, nobody is at work, all offices are closed.
That´s why I couldn´t do anything yesterday.

I think, from now on, everything will be fine.

Cheers my friend Idiris

Coroner

#52 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 20.02.2007 20:00

Es geht weiter, er schreibt:

In Antwort auf:
Hello my Friend,

How are you feeling today? I prayed for you with my famaily and my wife being very prayerfull and optimistic told me with assured me that you will be just fine in no time.

I recieved your thanks for my being a good friend but you must understand that i am just discharging my civic duties and more so helping a friend. But you must clean up your own ends to send your secretary to send the fees urgently to avoid further complications.

You have the whole informations i gave you so when your secretary send the fees to our agency, scan the copy of the western Union slip so that Mr Obiora Malachy here so that he will move for the pick up right away and your clearance certificate obtained immediatly.

I await to hear from you soonest. Remain Blessed.

Faithfully,

Gen. Idiris Yusuf

Heute schicke ich ihm endlich die sehnlichst erwartete Kopie der WU-Einzahlung

In Antwort auf:
Hello my friend Idiris,

unfortunately I cannot come to Benin in March hence of complications of my injuries from the car accident.
I have to stay under treatment of our hospital.

Anyway, I´m gonna continue the business with you.
Right now my secretary came in and gave me the WU-Slip.

So far the money is on the way to you now, please let me know as soon as possible when you have received it.

Looking forward hearing from you asap.

Yours Eric

Es kann natürlich nicht ausgeschlossen werden, dass mein Sekretär das Geld behalten und mich beschissen hat

Dateianlage:
WU1.pdf

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 20.02.2007 20:01 | Top

#53 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.02.2007 11:04

Nanu, was ist denn da passiert? Geld ist nicht angekommen?

In Antwort auf:

Dear Eric,

What is happening? Mr Obiora Malachy just returned to my office telling me that Western union said theres no Money sent with the information below as i saw on the WU-slip.

SENDERS NAME: ERIC HONNEGGER

MTCN: 0156921184

CODE WORD: GOD

AMOUNT: 1500 EURO.

SENDERS DESTINATION: BERLIN, GERMANY.

RECIEVERS NAME: OBIORA MALACHY.

DESTINATION : BENIN REPUBLIC, COTOUNO.

I then tracked it via westernunion.com to know what the problem is but We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information. I am not happy that this is taking this long, i do not know if the fault is from your secretary or who?

My friend log on to westernunion.com and click tracking then verify information you sent to me please. Try and find the fault and rectify immediatly so that we start up this whole thing and come to an end within the stipulated time.

Waiting for the real information today. Send me your phone number to call you also and get well soon friend.

Yours Friend,

Gen. Idiris Yusuf.

hmmm...ich überlege mir gerade ob mein Sekretär Mist gebaut hat oder ob ich ihm mitteilen soll - wie neuerdings unter Tips geschrieben - dass sein Kurier "Obiora Malachy" unter Verdacht des Betruges steht und bei WU gesperrt wurde....
Die dritte Möglichkeit wäre, dass Obiora Malachy wiederum Idiris beschissen und das Geld eingesteckt hat.

Ich lasse ihn erstmal noch ein bisschen zappeln

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.02.2007 11:07 | Top

#54 von fridolin , 21.02.2007 12:49

Schreib ihm der Empfäner wäre bei WU blacklisted. Er soll genaue Adresse Geburtsdatum und Namen nochmal schicken. WU prüft die Sache nochmal. Einen Briefkopf won WU kannst du von mir haben, den klebst du in ein Word.doc und schon hast du den Brief von WU.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#55 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.02.2007 13:11

Ja, das ist eine gute Idee, dann mal her damit mit dem Briefkopf, kannst ihn auch direkt schicken an: "zwickel at Feinripptraeger.de"
DANKE!!!

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.02.2007 13:15 | Top

#56 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.02.2007 17:48

Jetzt habe ich ihm mal einen ordentlichen Schreck eingejagt, bin mal gespannt ob er sich überhaupt nochmal meldet:

In Antwort auf:
Hello dear Idiris,

what´s going on with your courier Mr. Obiora Malachy?

Western Union contacted me this afternoon to inform me, that the money could not delivered to Mr. Obiora Malachy due to investigations of the prosecuting authorities against Mr. Malachy because of suspicions of fraud.

I got told, that the receiver of the money transfer is blacklisted at WU, so no money will be delivered to this adress.

Please tell me frankly, is there something I should know?
Something wrong in our deal?

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Eric

Coroner

#57 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.02.2007 20:40

wow, ich dachte schon das wars, aber er gibt nicht auf:

In Antwort auf:
My dear Friend Eric,

Thank you for informing me on the reason as to why it was difficult to recieve the money you sent. Immediatly i got your mail on the call from western union office i set up a panel of investigations to acertain your mail because as you already know me , i hate dirty deals to find out if really my worker for all those years has been fraudulent or not.

Few minutes ago the investigation panel came up with substaintial results that cleared the personality of my Pick up agent Mr Obiora Malachy that some fraudsters has taken advantage of his personality here in my agency to pick up money with impersonation of my honest Pick up agent Mr Obiora Malacy.

Those bad eggs that paint the name of my dear country Benin Republic black are what i have set up another panel to trail and procecuted for tarnishing of image,Impersonation,caracter assasination and will make sure they Go to jail for the rest of thier life time.

My good friend i want this your package delivered to you with out any problem hence i have put a stop on Mr Obiora Malachy from recieving funds sent to this agency until all investigations are cleared . Here is the name of my agency Accountant General who will drive by to the western shop tommorrow to make pick up so send the money in his name with information below.

RECIEVERS NAME: HODONOU RODRIQUE M.
DESTINATION : BENIN REPUBLIC, COTOUNO.
CODE WORD: GOD
HOME ADDRESS: NO 60 COUTONGBE ST.
MTCN: WILL SEND ON SCANNED AS SENT.

I have really stressed my self for you Mr Eric Honegger but what are friends for , that is the concern i have to show in making sure that you recieve your pâckage in Germany this week.

Hope you are aware that the yellow paper has given you till 23rd of Feb to to pay or have complications arise and i spent money to get that done for you so please do not delay but go and send the money immediatly.

How is your health now? i hope you are getting better because i will still want you to come and have some drinks with me here. though that i will still arrenge after we settle all these.

Make sure that before you send the scanned copy of WU payment slip to me you first track it on the Westernunion.com come when your secretary comes back to make sure payments is made.

Once you make payments, leave the rest of the business to me as i will monitor your package till you recieve it in Berlin Germany. Waiting to recieve your mail urgently for Mr Hodonou Rodrigue to drive for pick up. Thank you for your maximum understanding and more so i feel sorry for the inconviniences as i have promised to put the bad eggs behind bars.

Remain your friend.

General Idiris Yusuf.

Na, jetzt brauche ich aber erstmal wieder einen Pass von Mr. Rodrigue, so einfach geht das ja nicht und dann muss ich erstmal wieder das Geld von WU zurück haben bevor ich es erneut schicken kann...

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.02.2007 20:47 | Top

#58 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 22.02.2007 11:33

Danke Fridolin für die Papiere. Ich habe mal aus der Validation Form eine PDF gemacht, ist etwas einfacher.
Jetzt bin ich mal gespannt wieweit der Mugu mitgeht, ich habe geschrieben:

In Antwort auf:
Hello my friend Idiris,

first I´ve been very surprised when WU informed me about the mentioned issue.
Fortunately as you found out, it has come to an allegable situation.
One cannot trust anyone nowadays.

Anyway, let´s bring our business to a hunky-dory conclusion.

With that certain information I got from WU, I also got an application form, must be filled out by receiver in according with the Pan European Money Transfer Act to avoid money laundering.

Please read and fill the form very carefully and finally send it back to me.
Also I need a passport copy of Mr. HODONOU RODRIQUE M.

Anyway, I cannot send you again the money very quick, hence I must wait til the money, what is still with WU, is back at my bank account.
I got told it will take about two or three days.

I´m still under treatment of our hospital, but so far everything is getting well again.
Today I´ve postponed my travel to Benin for about two months, that means, I´m able to come to Benin not before June this year.

Anyway, the older the Whiskey becomes, the better it tastes.
Finally we´ll have a great party with plenty of drinks and Girls as well.

I´m looking forward hearing from you soon and please send me the required papers asap.

best Regards
yours Eric

Dateianlage:
WU-Validation.pdf

Coroner

#59 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 22.02.2007 19:42

hahahahaha.. ich hätte es nicht geglaubt, dass er mir nochmal antwortet, er kommt mit den Zahlen nicht klar:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Friend,

I am very happy at the process the transfer is now taking to validate the reciever Mr Hodonou Rodrique and acertain that this business comes to a succesfull conclusion.

I have also viewed the form you sent to me to be filled but did not understand the Numbering filling section(numerical string). Please enquire from the WU how to fill the Numbers and explain to me so that i fill and send the scanned copy back to you filled.

Is this correct before Mr Hodonou Rodrique fills the form?

WRITE NUMBERS HERE.....8314110.........................................................
WRITE SECOND STRING HERE....3446000......................................................
WRITE THIRD STRING HERE......1166154..........................................................
WRITE SECURITY CODE HERE...........................................................

Please advice how do i get the final numerical string and if i got the rest before filling out the forms.

As soon as i hear from you i will fill the form and more so i have asked Mr Hodonou Rodrique to scan his National Id card or Passport to send with the forms when i hear from you to end this whole transfer.

I wish you quiek recovery and really anticipate to meet you in june this year and will make you enjoy every bit of time spent here.

Yours faithfully,

Gen. Idiris Yusuf.

Das ist fürwahr eine geniale WU-Form, hätte nicht geglaubt, dass das jemand ernst nimmt.

Coroner

#60 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 23.02.2007 10:48

Es kommt zum Abschluss:

In Antwort auf:
Hello my great friend Idiris,

now we reached the stage, that I have to tell you something....

People here in Germany know very well, that out there in Africa are many, many Scammers, all are greedy behind our hard earned money.

Because of that awareness, Germans have a large association fighting against african scammers.
Within that association there is a jury one may nominate the most stupid scammer and if the jury elects him, one can win a price.

So, as I am a member of that association, I have nominated YOU as "The Most Stupid Scammer" and you won´t believe it, they have elected YOU as "The Most Stupid Scammer" for the first of Year 2007.

I am very proud about you, b.cause now I have won a huge sum as a price.

In the attachment you get the winning Award, be proud of it, frame it and you may blazonig your house with it.

Cheers Mr. Military General Idiris Yusuf bla...bla....bla...

I will toast to you

Ich hatte einfach keine Lust mehr mit diesem Idioten weiter zu machen und ich denke, dass der Abschluss angemessen ist.
Sollte er sich nochmal melden, werde ich natürlich berichten.

Angefügte Bilder:
certificate.jpg  

Coroner

Dating???
Ordentlicher Nebenverdienst

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz