Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Der Graf und das Mädchen

#1 von Scambaiter , 16.09.2006 03:44

...Ruperts neue Freundin ist - warscheinlich - mit der russischen Heirats/Partner-Mafia im Bunde

Nach nur wenig "googeln" fand sich die Freundin hier wieder:
http://agencyscams.com

"This is Irina Novitskaya, Alla Shabunowa or Ekaterina Fomina
or Natalia Tchurbakova or Elena, Elizaveta, Tatyana"

Also ist sie schon bekannt, unter verschienenen Alias Namen und Fotos etc.

.... ===>> ===>> ===>>

Seine Herrlichkeit, Rupert Graf von Rembremmerdeng jr. ist in Berliner Partykreisen bekannt.
Bekannt für seine Extravaganzen und Großzügigkeiten. Im Moment ist er gerade Single.
Und da schreibt ihm ein süßes Mädel aus Russland, Miss Natalia Tchurbakova. Da greift der Graf natürlich zu.
In Antwort auf:
Von: "Natalia Tchurbakova" <nicegirl@freemailstone.com> Ins Adressbuch
An: ***@yahoo.de [Bearbeiten - Löschen]
Betreff: To Rupert
Datum: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:18:28 +0600
Hello my friend
I am so happy to see that you have decided to reply, I see it is very
short letter.It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain from first time but
I want you to know my plans. I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest
me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any town of your area,agency will only help me
to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. My best friend last year met the man from
the USA when she worked
there for three months, too. She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after
it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight. She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,I am lost here,and I think that I
look pretty enough to find a better place. I want to repeat the same way,it is only my chance to meet a nice man. I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love
and tenderness, I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why I am going to go through the same way.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I
have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get
to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
Now I write you from my personal mailbox, please write me back here and here only. I will be checking it often.

Kiss you ,

Natalia

Natalia Tchurbakova "just me"
Hier noch der Header:
In Antwort auf:
From Natalia Tchurbakova Wed Sep 13 19:18:28 2006
X-Apparently-To: ***@yahoo.de via 217.146.176.66; Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:32:03 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [64.71.167.123]
Return-Path: <nicegirl@freemailstone.com>
Authentication-Results: mta103.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=freemailstone.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 64.71.167.123 (HELO myemailbox.info) (64.71.167.123) by mta103.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:32:02 -0700
Received: (qmail 88038 invoked by uid 89); 13 Sep 2006 09:18:16 -0700
Received: from unknown (HELO hp) (85.17.3.163) by 64.71.167.123 with SMTP; 13 Sep 2006 09:18:16 -0700
Message-ID: <025d01c6d76d$32de3bb0$99c140c3@hp>
References: <20060827012246.33237.qmail@web26710.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Betreff: To Rupert
Datum: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:18:28 +0600
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00E0_01C6D79B.AF3A3CD0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
Content-Length: 42415
IP: 85.17.3.163| NL | NETHERLANDS | - - | LEASEWEB 

----------------
MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 06.09.2008 | Top

RE: Der Graf und das Mädchen

#2 von Scambaiter , 16.09.2006 04:41

.... ===>> ===>> ===>> -= 1 =-

Hochwohlgeboren, Graf Rubert, hat geruht zu antworten.

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 04:25:55 +0200 (CEST)
Von: ***@yahoo.de Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: RE: To Rupert
An: "Natalia Tchurbakova" <nicegirl@freemailstone.com>
My sweet Natalia,

nice to hear from you. Of course I will help you for
come over to Germany for (first) 3 month. But from where do you have my address?
Maybe we fall in love and you can be forever with me in Berlin.

Next I send you also 2 photos of myself. By the way,
I was some years in the French Foreign Legion (Légion étrangère) =
Le 2ème Régiment étranger d'infanterie (2°REI) Africa.

Now I work in Berlin in a big private Bank.
The BBP Bank Berlin - Finanztransferinstitut,
as the public relations; PR-manager.

Well my sweety I will try to help you. Please tell me.
what I can do for you.

I can find here a job for you, and a visa too.

Well, I will stop here and say good night.

Kisses from Rupert.

Das offizielle Foto der Grafen. ......................................................... Der Graf in der Légion étrangère

MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.10.2006 | Top

#3 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 16.09.2006 23:52

Ich hab nur die Hälfte Ihres Briefes gelesen, das Gesabbel war ja Wurscht. Das Bild war wichtiger!
Der Graf hat da keinen so guten Eindruck gemacht! Mit dem Rotzfänger.... na ich weiß nicht! Hihi
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz

#4 von Scambaiter , 21.09.2006 05:16

So, erst noch etwas zum Header. Aus dem lässt sich nicht viel "rauskitzeln". Er entspricht - fast - dem der ersten Mail. Auf jeden Fall ist es eine statische IP:

X-Originating-IP: [64.71.167.123] und Received: from unknown (HELO hp) (85.17.3.163)

Eventuell kann da Sirius oder Orion noch was herauslesen?
Zitat von Header
X-Apparently-To: ***@yahoo.de via 217.146.177.72; Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:01:41 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [64.71.167.123]
Return-Path: <nicegirl@freemailstone.com>
Authentication-Results: mta127.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=freemailstone.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 64.71.167.123 (HELO myemailbox.info) (64.71.167.123) by mta127.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:01:39 -0700
Received: (qmail 97835 invoked by uid 89); 20 Sep 2006 09:32:29 -0700
Received: from unknown (HELO hp) (85.17.3.163) by mail.mycitymaily.com with SMTP; 20 Sep 2006 09:32:29 -0700
Message-ID: <0ede01c6dcee$f28fdf00$0100007f@hp>
References: <20060916022555.12942.qmail@web26710.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Betreff: Re: To Rupert
Datum: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:37:11 +0600
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_07AD_01C6DCE3.C8F1BB10"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
Content-Length: 611907
In Antwort auf:
Hello Rupert!

Hello my dear, thank you! At first I think I have to say that I am new in cyber space and I have only good intentions. you should know that I am not very good writer in english,please be patient to read my messages and see many mistakes.to be fair I don't know what you want to know about me, in principle I am usual girl. I think I should tell you about me, my interests, tastes and hobbies. I think I will tell you about things I want to know about you and you will know my future questions.

I am 25 years old, my birthday is 11.03.81. I have never been married and I don`t have children. I was born in a little town. You can't imagine what does it mean to be born in small town in Russia, there are not any chances to live well,to get a good job.All young people leave towns to search great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them there. I want to leave Russia, I know it sounds ugly but I know that I will be lost here like many young girls before me. It is not place to grow children and have stable future. I want to meet my right man. I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate.

My mother is my great problem too,she has a great dream to see me married and she wants to make me happy but I think it is only my business I am not a little child. She tells me every day that I should get married very soon...To be fair I am not sure I am able to explain all in first message I want to say so much!

I just want you to know that I am not afraid to work, I am fairly goal oriented and I am sure you will be not disapoined to meet me in real life.I am going to spend three months abroad to work in any good place, agency promises to help me because it is only the way I can leave Russia. I will have all documents to travel in a few days and i will travel to moscow then, from moscow I will travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work, if you don't mind to meet me please tell me the name of your city and nearest international airport! I will book my flight from moscow!

I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I know that it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I meat my real love. I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me and my man there. I don't smoke, I tried to smoke when I was younger. I may have a glass of red dry vine, sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have. My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso. I am not a little girl and I know that at first almost all men look at body, legs and face.God created males such persons. Well, I think I am lost in my letter, I am not sure you understand my goals, please feel free to ask.

I live in Russia, town Berdsk, Suvorova 15-34, it is near big industrial city Novosibirsk, Siberia. My town is rather far from Moscow. Moscow is a capital of my country. I want you to reply if you understand my mind, my intentions, my soul, if not please reply too, I will continue my searching. Well, I will close this letter, I think you are tired to read it. And If you think that I should write shorter letters please tell me. I write from internet cafe in Novosibirsk because there are not cafes and possibility to use internet in my small town, we have 4 digital phone number and we can't call abroad. Even to call in any big town here in Russia I have to order the call in advance. And I would like to say please don't worry if I keep silence sometimes I have no time to travel, it is about 50 minutes by bus from my town till Novosibirsk!

Please tell me more about you, your tastes, likes and dislikes. Also I have a few impotant questions. Do you drink, smoke? What you can to find in your work, is it pleasure or another feels?

Well, I have to stop or I will write without ending. Kiss you! see you later. In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and more details about my trip and work.

Until next time, ....,
With love, hope, joy and dreams......
Hugs and kisses always,....

MfG - Scambaiter

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Natalia Tchurbakova 2.jpg   Natalia Tchurbakova 3.jpg  

Scambaiter
Administrator

#5 von fridolin , 21.09.2006 08:08

Euer Hochwohlgeboren Graf Rupert, Euer Standesgenosse, der Graf Koks, hat doch in seiner Sammlung eine Deutschenliste für Novosibirsk. Damit kann die junge Dame doch leichter einreisen, arbeiten kann sie dann ja bei Chang in der goldenen Pekingente als Klofrau.
------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#6 von icewastl , 21.09.2006 22:09

In Antwort auf:
arbeiten kann sie dann ja bei Chang in der goldenen Pekingente als Klofrau.

@ Fridolin

nix da mit arbeiten bei Chang als Klofrau, der Troll ist dabei einen englischen Doppeldecker zu erwerben der bereits als Promotionbus mit fünf hübschen Separees`ausgestattet ist, da sind "Ihre" Fähigkeiten mehr gefragt, so ein "Pascha" auf Rädern hat was ...
________
icewastl

icewastl

#7 von Scambaiter , 23.09.2006 00:32

Rupert hat mal mit einer "schmalzigen Mail" geantwortet.

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 00:13:19 +0200 (CEST)
Betreff: Re: To Rupert
Dearest sweet Natalia,

I thank you so much for your lovely mail.
You fins so sweet and warm words. And your photos are
so great. You are a very pretty girl. I would it like
to have more photos of yourself.
I want to kiss you. Your body is sooo sexy...

I send you today some photos og myself. They are from
the army. I was some years in the French Foreign
Legion (Légion étrangère) Le 2ème Régiment étranger
d'infanterie in Africa. I was lieutenant-colonel
(Lt.-Col.) when I left the Légion.

One question, can we correspond in German? You now I
am German and live in Berlin the capital of Germany.
My English is also not the best.

Well, next I will tell you somethings about me:
My full name is Rupert Graf von Rembremmerdeng jr.

My name and the traditions with it are connected,
represent an important part of German and European
history. My remote ancestor Depp A. von Rembremmerdeng
fought to the king as a knight, in armies of the
general knight, Gustav of Wiliam C. Stone, against the
Sarazenen in the crusades!

Constructing on the crusade call of general knight
Gustav of Wiliam C. Stone the Sanftmuetigen, on the
fortress high, in the year 1595 (accompanied of the
acclamation" Deus lo vult" - God wants it). Also my
remote ancestor Depp A. von Rembremmerdeng was
convinced the Klobuerste to fulfill by driving the
Moslems out from the holy country of God will and to
reach issuing all its sins.

This must be seen to the devastation of Christian
places before the background of Christian reports over
atrocities of the Islamic ruling powers against the
Christian population of the holy country and, for
example the grave church 1509 in Jerusalem.

However the religious motives stepped in the course of
the time with my remote ancestor into the background -
with the conquest and plundering of the Christian city
Konstantinopel in the fourth crusade becomes
particularly clear. In which Depp A. von
Rembremmerdeng likewise participated. By this
plundering in Konstantinopel our family wealth and power came.

As much to the past. I inherited the financial
resources. After the study I was go in the army. Now I
work in Berlin in a bank as manager. The is a good job and I like it very much.

I do not smoke, but I kike a good glas of red wine.
Of course in the arms of a sweet girl like you will be more great.

You ask me what I like and dislike.
Well, I don't like: Lies, disputes, hate, violence in the family.

I like: tenderness, sweet words, understanding,
confidence, and much more good things.

By the way you tell me you have no kids. Do you want
childeren? I would like children, one or two.

Well my dear I send you my hot kisses and huge you tender,

Yours in love Rupert

MfG - Scambaiter

Fotos: Zwei mal in der Legion und mein Haus in Berlin

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Legion Rupert 1999.jpg   Mein Haus Berlin.jpg   Rupert.jpg  

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.09.2006 | Top

#8 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 24.09.2006 01:44

Rupert, erzähl mir bitte mehr über Klobürste!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.09.2006 02:06 | Top

#9 von Scambaiter , 24.09.2006 02:10

Von Rupert an Dummbatz: Das war anno 1595 - bevor ich dir da was sagen kann,
muss ich erst meinen Urur Opa fragen...

gez. Graf Rupert

(i.v. Scambaiter)
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#10 von Scambaiter , 01.10.2006 03:58

Antwort von meiner russischen fast "Geliebten".
Ich bin nicht ganz sicher, wer von wem "abgekupfert" hat. Die Russen von den Mugus, vermute ich mal.

Die Antwort von "Natalia" ist Muguähnlich.
Es kommt eine Standardantwort, die auf keinerlei Fragen (von mir) eingeht.
Und die Antwort zeigt auch, meine Mail wurde eigentlich, nicht gelesen.
Sonst wäre dies oder das aufgefallen.

Da wäre die Klobürste im Text. Warum will ein franz. Fremdenlegionär a.D. in Deutsch schreiben?
Und nicht auch z.B. Französich, dass er können muss.
Im übrigen, habe ich ja auch die Jahreszahlen meiner Geschichte, "gefälscht".
Denn die fanden 500 Jahre früher statt, etwa 1095 von den Ereignissen die ich beschreibe.

Im übrigen halten die "Russenmugus" auch eine pers. Anrede nicht für nötig.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: You are nice
Datum: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 23:54:40 +0600
hello dear , I am sorry for my long silence. The weather is bad and I am to took a cold. The central heating we have only today. But today I can to be with you again. I hug you! I am so glad to see your letter again, I think I am a lucky girl to meet such man and I will do my best to meet you in real life! You know I can work in any city of your area because it is free choice and agency only helps me to get only travel documents (work visa) and ticket, and I do hope that we will like each other and now I have the destination. The agency will also suggest some places to work in. I do hope I have met my right man! You know I have told you before one of my friend worked abroad last year and have met right man, now they live there and they are going to marry by the way now they are arranging the trip to Russia, (he wants to meet her parents and friends) I think if I feel that you are my dream and you have the same feelings we could think about our future together. If not I will just work and return back when the time to travel back. You know I am new here and I am afraid to make any mistake. I have one great lack, I am very impatient sometimes I can act without thinking. Sometimes I think that my dream is getting for real and it is so bad to be disappointed later.
I want you to know all small things about me because it shouldn't be any misunderstandings between us. I want you to know that I am not angel. And I don't wait that you to be angel too. A little more about myself!
I've been modeling for some time. I am sending you my professional photos. My favorite activity is swimming. I like to swim in the Swimming pool very much. I like the sea! We have the sea near us but it is very cold one and It is impossible to swim. We do have some lakes though. Sometimes I think that I was the fish in past life. I wanted to be as swim trainer but I've been told that I will have ugly body with too wide shoulders.
I finished The Novosibirskiy State Univercity, trainers faculty as fitness
trainer but I don't work on my profession because there are no good
fintess clubs in my city, I used to sit at home and to do all housework,helping my mom. I would like to have good job, I may work dancing teacher, or trainer of fitness, you know I have a certificate. I worked as a trainer a year ago. And I would like to do it again .you know how many more younger girls
want to get this job too! Alot of competition here. I want to tell you about things I like: I like to make barbecue and I so much want to have my own home with fireplace. Usually I make very tasty ones and in principle I like to cook and it is not problem for me to cook something
tasty and I don't like to visit cafes and restaurants, at the first usually they can't cook weel (maybe only here) and second too high price.
I like warm weather and my great dream is to live somewhere on tropical island. Also I want to tell you about my dislikes: I hate our long winters it seems to me they will never end.
I hate lies and unfaithfulness. I hate evil people and politicans I think they like to play wars, I hate any wars. What I like in a man: faithfulness, honesty. He has to be open-minded and open-hearted, also easy-going. and much more important he is kind,kindness makes our world!
I think my man should be kind, it is great feeling after love, only kind person may be happy, all rude people are unhappy. I think we will enjoy life together. I will find out all travel details about my flight this week. When I am in Moscow I will send you short letter to let you know that I am all right and they tell that it takes about two days to get all nesseary papers, please confirm your phone number and international airport, I want to be sure I have all your details and please don't look at different girls. I am the best (joke). Well, I will close this letter I think I am bore today, and please feel free to ask.

See you soon! I can't believe everything is for real*.
To be fair I am lost and my head is like any big station with a lot of voice!

KISS and LOVE ,
Natalia
* ...sie kann gar nicht glauben, dass es real ist. Wenn die wüsste, das der Graf so real ist, wie sie selbst

MfG - Scambaiter

Angefügte Bilder:
Natalia Tchurbakova .jpg   Natalia Tchurbakova 4.jpg  

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.10.2006 | Top

#11 von Scambaiter , 05.10.2006 19:25

Graf Rupert hat seiner "Freundin" mit einem Liebesgedicht geatwortet.
...leider nur in Deutsch, da es sonst seinen schönen Inhalt verliert.

BTW: Wem das Gedicht bekannt vorkommt, ja es ist von Wilhelm Busch, und heißt: "Liebesglut".
Sollen sie es nicht verstehen, und in den Babelfish werfen, tun sie mir leid.
Da kommt nicht viel verstehbaren heraus. Und sollte einer Deutsch können,
muss er schon einiges an dt. Kultur kennen, um auf W.Busch zu kommen.

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:59:28 +0200 (CEST)
Betreff: RE: You are nice
My dearest Natalia,

Thank you for your sweet mail. You are really such a
pretty girl, my complements. I cannot expect it at all
to become acquainted with you personally.

You write, you had a cold. There I hope however that
you again better are. I do not know so much about
Siberia. But is not there still late summer? Here we
have beautiful weather. That will you better please it
as in Russia.

I send a German love poem to you. Unfortunately I can
send it to you only into German. But if you then are
always here, you must learning as German in such a way.

Sie liebt mich nicht. Nun brennt mein Herz
Ganz lichterloh vor Liebesschmerz,
Vor Liebesschmerz ganz lichterloh
als wie gedörrtes Haferstroh.

Und von dem Feuer steigt der Rauch
Mir unaufhaltsam in das Aug',
da ich vor Schmerz und vor Verdruß
Viel tausend Tränen weinen muß

Ach gott! Nicht lang ertrag ich's mehr!
Reicht mir doch Feuerkübel her;
Die Füll ich bald mit Tränen an,
Daß ich das Feuer löschen kann.

Seitdem du mich so stolz verschmäht,
Härmt ich mich ab von früh bis spät,
so daß mein Herz bei Nacht und Tag
Als wie auf heißen Kohlen lag.

Und war es dir nicht heiß genug,
Das Herz, das ich im Busen trug,
So nimm es denn zu dieser Frist,
Wenn dir's gebacken lieber ist!

Well, darling I am very busy with my business.
From my job, I send you an other photo.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Love regards - and a sweet kiss,

Rupert

Rembremmerdeng Bau AG Berlin.

MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#12 von Scambaiter , 15.10.2006 21:23

Antwort von Natalia. Aber irgendwie scheint ihr der "Schreibstoff" ausgegangen zu sein.
Sie fragt dauernd wie es mir geht.

Ah, und sie will bald Flugtickets bestellen.
ABER, dafür braucht man ein Visum, Pass, Einladung, private Krankenversicherung usw.
Ich fürchte, da liegen noch viele Steine im Weg.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Re: You are nice
Datum: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:59:57 +0600
Hello Rupert! I like to see your photo, thank you! What are you doing there? I think your poem very well only I didn't understood, I am sorry :) The weather is bad, rainy and dirty. What the weather now, there? And your health?
I am very sorry, I just now I can tell you as I was missed without you. I want know what are you doing this time? If to be right, I am worried about our friendship. I miss you already, really. Also, I am very long time in Moscow I am tired. The last week was very difficult. I had this medical inspection, I don't like do it, but it's is okey. They didn't to accept my medical certificate from Novosibirsk, and I made it's in Moscow again. After, I am was ill, it's was temperature and throat. I didn't stand up from bed, even. But now I feel myself the better. Anyway I go to your country.

It's agreeable to feel you with me. I always want to have got a smile and send it too. How are you dear? I miss you because I have not patience about my arrival and our meeting there.
I want to go to order tickets. And very soon we will be have meeting.
I will to provide data about my flight. I have got feel lonely here,,, sometimes I have very many gueries but not one of the answers. Anyway I hug you here and very soon there! I want to see your smile again and good mood. The weather is bad, here. There are many people in this internet cafe of Moscow. Yes, why I have got some wonder that's usual here. Today I went to cinema and watched "Wedding Crashers" recommend this movie so much. It's very kind movie! I had a dinner in a cafe it is bistro. I know it is not useful. Oh, In the big shop I listened to music of Mexican men. They was are nice. I adore national folklore, clothes and traditions. It's very pity to lose touch with base cultural. If we will mention about values there are we and nature it is two-way exchange. Therefore, knowing each other's values is essential, in the very beginning. In some ways, it is more meaningful because it's all we have to go by without actually getting to know each other in person. Tell me please what are you doing these days? Have a nice day and mood! It is very nice to go other country when you know about dearest friend who expect you with warmth.

I hope to read your next letter
I friendly hug you,
Natalia*

Anhänge | Fotos:

*Wiedergabe entspricht dem Original.
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#13 von Scambaiter , 17.10.2006 05:44

Das Mädel wird doch nicht misstrauisch werden ?

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Re: You are nice
Datum: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:16:24 +0600

Dear Rupert! How are you this time? I am reread your last letters and try to find history about your family. I like history and it is very curious to meet a person like you. Tell me please about photo "Mein hous Berlin"
Well, have a nice day and remember about smile. And I wait your letter from you with warmth,
I am happy to meet you
Natalia

MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#14 von Scambaiter , 17.10.2006 22:29

Hilfe ich bekomme Besuch!

Nun wird meine Freundin plötzlich emsig. Da sind wohl ein paar andere "abgesprungen".
Diese Mail hier ist die 3. Mail in Folge, ohne dass ich darauf geantwortet habe.

Quizfrage: Wie erklärt man elegant in Englisch, was eine Klobürste ist ?

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Flight to (Berlin, Germany) 21 Oct
Datum: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:55:11 +0600

My dear Rupert, I bought the tickets for 21 Oct., and 20 Oct, I must to go to Embassy, my papers ready! I am happy but I have a little problem, let me a little time. I must decide that in odd-come-shortly,,, I hug you kiss you and miss. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends. And remember about smile!

The schedule flight of tickets
----------
Departing:
Aeroflot SU 105 Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, 11:10
Frankfurt Int'l (FRA), Frankfurt, Germany 12:35
Arriving:
Lufthansa LH 182 Frankfurt Int'l (FRA), Frankfurt, Germany 14:25
Tegel (TXL), Berlin, Germany 15:30
---------
With love!
Natalia

P.S. but I forgot asked what is mean Klobuerste ? Please write me back,,,
And I am forgot to answer for you Do you want childeren? I would like children, one or two.- I am one of those who want to have a family, sweet children, and strong husband. And I doing the first step by the way to my dream. I am ready and to be able to study any things in this life, and any mistake have got an experience.
*Stil und Farben entsprechen der Originalmail.
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#15 von Scambaiter , 20.10.2006 00:52

Die Katze ist aus dem Sack...
Aber, leider, leider - sie hat vorerst Pech. Rupert ist nicht zu Hause.

Wie wird es weitergehen? Dabei ist sie "bescheiden", sie will - vorerst nur 300,-- USD$.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: I never supposed ,,,
Datum: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:17:29 +0600

Hello my dear Rupert, I never supposed about this situation,,, The Agency said about tickets and my conversation in the Embassy. Visa is ready but didn't approval yet, because I have to be in Embassy for my personal interview. Also, I have to show the return-tickets (yes I have got it and ready with) of my trip as proof's of return to Russia. I have to go to Embassy but I have not any chance ,,,

I was warned yesterday that I cannot leave this country until I prove my financial situation. I should show them 2000 $ in cash so that they could believe that I am really going to travel but not just to enter your country to make some crime or prostitution. You know, my dearest, such things happen when people from Russia go abroad and start making some illegal business. That's why it is a rule at the customs to check every person who wants to leave if he has some money for living for the first time. You know, the agency only warned me but it is a rule of our government and besides I got to know today that it is a rule from your part as well as you see I can land in your country and when your officials ask me if I have some money to live for I will not know what to say... I can be deported back to Russia. At the first I was in shock because I thought I have to pay this money but I should only SHOW it as a proof. Happily I called my family and say about this problem. They sent money with help "Western Union" to me 1300 $, only.

But I must to add 700 $. I have 400 $, what remained from paid hotel and dinners, here. And I am very upset because they cannot send more ,,, and I unknow what I must do, now. And now I am I need in 300 $, only. I asked my friend here, but it's was futile attempt,,, I don't wanted to do that but I have got a forced situation ask your help but it is terrible tortures for me. I did not expect this too and now I feel so upset and unhappy that these problems are happening with me..

I did paid for the tickets and I have them at the agency until I prove the situation. If I do not prove it the agency will have to change the date and it will cost extra expences. Besides, it will arise more stream of suspicion because I have paid for the visa and passport and I do not prove the capacity for living and travelling so they think I am not a trust worthy and I have got some problems and I have no personal cash and it is one of the way to leave the country just. You know, they think I will go for 3 months and I should have the money for living.

My sweet, help me please! Please write reply to me as soon as possible, I am very worry and I feel to burn with shame. I will return this money on the meeting. I remain in hope, because I am in very bad situation, it seems was the final step, but I cry,,, I dont have the way back,,, I hug you,,,

I remain in hope with love in my heart,
Natalia
Richard ist in München bei seiner Oma Rosa Schluepfer, eine geborenen "von Rembremmerdeng".
Sie ist erkrankt, und so eilte der Lieblingsenkel an ihr Krankenbett.

Um in Todesfall, gleich seine Erbschaft mitzunehmen ...siehe unten die Grußkarte,
die die weinende Natalia bekommen hat.
In Antwort auf:
Empfängername: Natalia Tchurbakova
E-Mail-Adresse: nicegirl@freemailstone.com
Absendername: Rupert Graf von Rembremmerdeng
E-Mail-Adresse: chambers@goldmail.de

Nachricht:

MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#16 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 20.10.2006 01:16

Ich wusste doch gleich dass Dir Klobürste Probleme bereitet. Hättest Du doch gleich auf mich gehört!
Viel Erfolg weiterhin mit dieser Sahneschnitte!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz

#17 von Scambaiter , 23.10.2006 05:24

Zitat von Dummbatz
Ich wusste doch gleich dass Dir Klobürste Probleme bereitet. Hättest Du doch gleich auf mich gehört!
Viel Erfolg weiterhin mit dieser Sahneschnitte!
...ich aber ich elegante und plausible Antwort, auf die Klobürstenfrage gefunden.

Zurück aus München, antwortet Rupert sofort seiner Natalia.
In Antwort auf:
Datum: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 05:14:02 +0200 (CEST)
Betreff: With love from Rupert
My dearest Natalia!

Sweety, just I come back from Muich. And I find three
mails from you, in my mailbox.
My granny Rosa is still better now with her health.

I am so sorry to read, you have a lot of problems,
over there. And also I am so sorry about your plan to
travel to me. Why do you not inform more early?

You can be not sure, I am at home, how you see.
Please organize in future your plans with me. Then we
easy make a good plan. Please send me your passport
copy. I know a lot of people here, and I try to help
you. I think it's a better way the fly tikets, I buy
for you.

Before I forget, you was ask me:

"P.S. but I forgot asked what is mean Klobuerste ?
Please write me back,,,"

Well, "Klobuerste" is the name of the Brigade, written
in old-german-language which was used hundred of years
ago, where youre remote ancestor
Depp A. von Rembremmerdeng was the chief.
His Mission was to fulfill by driving the Moslems out
from the holy country of God will and to reach issuing all its sins.

The name "Klobuerste" can not be translated.

Have you got my greeting card from Munich? I was sent you by PC?
I hope to hear from you soon,

I kiss and huge you,

Rupert

MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.10.2006 | Top

#18 von Scambaiter , 29.10.2006 02:33

So, bei Natalia haben wir uns mit einen kleinen Liebssgedicht in Erinnerung gebracht.
Damit sie nicht denkt, wir haben sie vergessen.

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 02:07:48 +0200 (CEST)
Betreff: RE: With love from Rupert
Natalia darling,

how are you? Is every thing OK with you? I hear w while not from you.
There I make myself concerns naturally.

How can I tell you what I feel for you?
When I think of you my feelings twist inside
As if someone's fist reached in and grabbed a few,
And turned and turned them tight and tangled.

I've tried Somehow to say: You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go,
The sweet incense that makes me feel so high
That loving you seems all I need to know.

But it all sticks in my throat! It sounds too cute,
Empty as a wrinkled paper bag.
You won't believe it! Better I stay mute
Than offer you cliches that make you gag.
And yet I wish to tell you of my love,
If only love its own locks would remove!

I hope to hear from you very soon, thanks.

Yours in love Rupert

MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#19 von Scambaiter , 02.11.2006 00:42

Antwort von Natalja. Aber warum schreibt sie so eine lange Mail?
Wo doch eigentlich gereicht hätte zu schreiben: "Eh Alter, schick' endlich Geld, wenns geht viel".
Denn nichts weiter schreibt sie, wenn man die Floskeln weglässt.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: how are you?
Datum: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:41:42 +0500
My dear, Rupert!
How are you? I read your letter and had tears.
I abide in desperate situation, I have money but I need add a little sum for crossing these frontiers. I know it's shame. But my irrepressible character wishing make more and don't want to siting one place to gave these problems. I have got help from family and I asked some friends also. Very many people who wishing to leave Russia for marriage or work. But it is very difficult for young women. For the last several years the immigration rates in Russia were pretty high and now the policy of our government is very strict in population forecast of country. Therefore I take work visa for 3 months. I have got approval and I afraid to lose that. Because I have not steady next step about sum.

There are many meetings with an obstacle on the way to visa. I am young, unmarried, I have no children. I do not have any strong ties with my country. I can not to have any friend from abroad, I can not to use any guarantee letter from abroad that's will be under suspicion about goal of trip. Because the agency already made a guarantee letter from abroad for Embassy. And I sent my documents to Moscow for visa before than happened our meeting over here, therefore I didn't thinking about using help from you!

They told I have not problem with visa. But I must to go abroad with money. The meeting in airport it's certainly very well for both in this situation, but the Embassy will not allow me to leave Russia from here,,, they are responsible to before any country for citizens who arriving to abroad. But it is the law and they can not change it rule,,, but after all happily I must show this money in Embassy only. They said, any country have rule and allow to pass with money for living, even if you go as tourist. I am upset and I unknow what to do now,,, That are a little sum but it is problem for big problem,,, You know I have money more than this sum and I can return it anyway.

Natalia with hope, with love and crying heart!

MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#20 von icewastl , 02.11.2006 13:58

versteh doch, Sie möchte halt nicht so direkt mit der Tür in´s Haus fallen
________
icewastl

icewastl

Valentin Mikhailin [auch] Kaluga - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Neue Masche