Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Parle...Parlu...egal Piraten

#1 von Sheran tQue , 29.11.2015 18:53

Dieser Bait geht seit dem 03.09.2015, Email Adresse ... whitet821@yahoo.com
ich beschäftige ihn gerade immer noch, hoffe es gefällt euch
Diesen Thomas White habe ich auf HI5 abgegriffen und eigentlich wollte ich ja nur die Kontonummer.
Er ist sehr anhänglich und nunja mal sehen wie lange es noch geht....Ist zwar diesmal niemand aus der Army, aber naja öfter mal was neues.
So beginnt es 03.09.2015

Zitat
Hello Melissa,
I am very much grateful for your response to me and i guess you are fine? To be sincere with you am not flattering you, you are really cute and beautiful. To tell you more about myself, My name is Thomas White, I am 50 years old. I am Irish National but i live and work here in London. Am divorced because my best friend slept with my wife and i do not want to remember that day because life goes on
I have one Daughter and her name is Hilda and she is 10 years old. Well I do really wished to know you better and to meet you one of these days. I do not care about distance as traveling is one of my hobbies. I do travel every month because of the kind of job I do. I am a mechanical / Electrical Engineer by profession and work in a shipping line as the director of operations. I have been with the company for 11 years
I`m 5`8 "175 lbs with an athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, i sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. Looking forward to hear from you about yourself and please take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day while waiting for your response.
I care,
Thomas.

Melissa, 03.09.2015

Zitat
nice to read from you.
Hm what can I tell you about me..
so lets see.
I am 43 and I am single. I was divorce in 2012 and have a 12 Year old son called Finn.
I am German and live here.
I own a little shop where I sell things for sewing and stiching. Typical women things.
I like to spend time with my son and beeing in nature.
In live I like simple things like a long walk in the summer rain.
I like a man with humor but not that kind of humor that blames someone or someone gets hurt.
I am not a saint I have my past and you are free to ask me about.
I am 1,68m and (no won't tell you my weight, try to loose some)Smiley
I am not athletic build but I think I looking okay.
I try to make sport like riding a bicycle or go walking.
When I have free time I like to read,listen to music and to cook.
I don't know when I was the last time out for a dance.
In real live I beleave in God and I try to go to church sundays (but sometimes it doesn't work)
Please excuse my bad English but I am not a native speaker.
Have you got a nickname? My is Melly
Bye , hope to hear soon from you
Melly

Thomas 04.09.2015

Zitat

Hello Melissa,

I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule. Content of mail well understood and noted. Dear am sorry i don't have a nick name.

I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this on-line dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.

Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes, but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this. To me, you are first of all my friend and then something more greater in the near future. God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say I am delighted to have met you.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I will intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.
My job will be taking me to Australia by tomorrow (Sailing for a month and I will really like us to chat before I go. Here is my direct contact number +44-7937434168) möchte jemand anrufen?Take good care of your self and have a wonderful day.
Hug and sweet kisses.
Sincerely,
Thomas.

Melissa, 04.09.2015

Zitat
Hi again,
thank your for your nice email.
Realy enjoying it. It is my pleasure to hear from you again.
It must be very exciting to travel to such a far country.
I never leave Europe but I would like to.
Who cares for your daughter or will she go with you?von der ist übrigens nie wieder die rede.
To my past. My man leaved me for a younger and prettier woman and it hurts realy.
I don't now if I can tell you a secret already because I am afraid that you will not write me any longer.
Bye for now
Melly

Thomas, 05.09.2015

Zitat
Hello Melissa.

Thanks for your mail and I am very happy to hear from you once again. My dear, i want you to trust me and feel free to tell about you...its just the past, but if you cant is alright i understand you, i believe with time, my daughter stays in a boarding school.

Dear Melissa, I need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners.

Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our friendship.

About my country......Ireland is situated in the Atlantic Ocean and separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea. Half the size of Arkansas, it occupies the entire island except for the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. Historically, in those days, Ireland was inhabited by Picts in the north and a people called the Erainn in the south. Around the 4th century B.C. red-haired Celts arrived from Galicia. They subdued and assimilated the inhabitants and established a Gaelic civilization. By the beginning of the Christian Era, Ireland was divided into five kingdoms—Ulster, Connacht, Leinster, Meath, and Munster.

About my Job........My duties as the director of operation in the company is to Act in the best interests of the company and in good faith at all times. Prepares proposals for support of ship operations and for the acquisition of shipboard equipment and shipboard scientific equipment. Recommends and implements policies pertaining to marine personnel and vessel operation. Maintains records of vessel utilization, structures, and regulatory and inspecting agency compliance.

We are now in the sea and the sailing is smooth. Could you send me your phone number?
Dear Melissa, if Distance doesn't permit action to be seen, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Take care of yourself and have a blessed day.
Hug and kisses,.
Willians

.seltsam der heisst doch Thomas

Dazu gab es eine menge kitschiger Bilder....die möchte ich euch nicht vorenthalten

Da musste sich Melly einfach bedanken oder...05.09.2015

Zitat
was so nice to read your email. And the pictures of the beautiful flowers. I like flowers expecially the wild ones which you can see in nature.
About my secret.. I have a little handicap and I afraid it would be that you break the contact.
In my yough I had a illness called measles/ Masern (don't know if you heared about it).
There were a complication since this time I can hear not so good.
It is okay in the shop when people speak to me...I have to concentrate but it is horror for me to go to the telephone (normaly I let my employees do that) because i can't often hear them right and make mistakes. I very often even don't hear it ring
So normaly I use viber or whatts app. when this is okay for you?
The other aspect I can even read and write you if you and I am not on at the same time
Hope you are not dissapointed and wish you a good trip.
Hope to hear soon from you
Melly

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

3 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

RE: Parle...Parlu...egal Piraten

#2 von Sheran tQue , 02.12.2015 19:34

so weiter geht es...Thomas antwortet sehr sehr lang.....06.09.2015

Zitat

My Dearest Melissa,
Each time I read your mail am always excited and happy. I read your mails over and over as usual and I discover that this relationship is already bless by God. Am really sorry about that dear, I am not disappointing my love, as love does not depend on the physical body alone, but in the heart and how you feel and care about someone.
I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you even though we have not met. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. My love, You have made me the happiest man I have ever been. You are s‍incere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that i have you in my life today.
Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say. I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way. I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it.
I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous and beautiful you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other.
I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head. I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. Am really crazy about you, everything about you.
Baby please take good care of yourself and may the good lord bless you.
Lots of love,
Thomas.

so in der kürze liegt die Würze....Melly 06.09.2015

Zitat
Hi Thomas,
was very exciting to read your email.
How you get so sure I am the right one for you?
We both have our past and I am impressed how deep ist your trust in this situation.
I wish i could be like you. Sometimes i want to be the same but then the little devil in my head says. ...stop, think about the last time you fall in love it ended bad.
So please give me some time to let this all into my heard.
I thought about our writings and I can't deny that I am looking forward for you emails. Crasy?
And your thoughts are so nice.
I thinking about the strawberrys , shocolade sauce ad ice cream. Nice things . What you want to do with this? I would know what I would do with this things...
;-)
Bye
Melly
P.S. did you think abaout viber?

und Thomas 07.09.2015

Zitat

Hello Melissa,
How are you? I could not stop thinking of you and I decided to wake up to send you a mail. Thanks for your mail. My dear i don't make use of viber i make use of Yahoo Messenger.
My Dear Melissa, You know what? If distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you.
Love is alive when it has time. It is dying when it's hurried. It is dead when it cannot wait, It's not the distance that counts, it's the love cause I'm dreaming of you tonight, till tomorrow, and for all of my life! And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be, than here in my Cabin dreaming about you and me. When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much I am here and you are there - one of us is in the wrong place.
Love which has been tested by distance and obstacles and has passed is true love Knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and sealed forever as one. Love has its way and new life has begun. You are a treasure I shall cherish, sealed with my love, covered with lace contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough.
Though there may be many miles between us, with each heartbeat we are that much closer to being in each others arms. Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found. Knowing I can love you with the distance between our hearts makes my love for you stronger. If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grow each day. Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever. The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, love is still there.
Absence does for love what the wind does for a flame, it extinguishes the weak, and feeds the strong. My dearest, nothing will stop my love for you. We should be in Australia very soon and am going to spend extra few days to enable me buy some metal oil to supply to a company i have contract with in Germany. I will immediately make arrangement to come over to you. Honey am so excited and can't wait to see you. As soon as i book my ticket I will forward it to you. Am very sure not too long.
Honey please take good care of yourself and have a great day.
Lots of love and passionate kisses,
Thomas.

Melly 07.09.2015

Zitat
Hello Thomas,
I am so impressed how easy it is for you to tell your feelings wish I could do this. It is hard for me.
I wish I could make a trip in such far Country. Please send me pictures of your trip and you. I am curious and want to know.
Tell me do you belive in God? I never could begin a relationship with a man ho doesn't.
Which values are improtant for you and how you bring it in the education of your child?
Which things are important for you in a relationship? Do you like strong woman or do you like to be the head of family.
My familie is important for me and I can't live without contact between my parents and my sister what about you
I tell you a secret I have some bad habits. I can bring a room in totaly chaos inbetween 3 seconds. :-)
At at last
I tell you what I make with schocolade sauce, strawberries and ice-creame...
At first I take the ice-creame and dispose it on the body...over this I dispose the schocolade sauce and at last..I dip the strawberry in this and feed you...and then (guess)
Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice night
Melly
P.S. You can ask about me what ever you want and i answer truly.
And please correct my English. Got to learnsoll er wenigstens kostenlosen Englischunterricht geben oder?

und weiter geht es 08.09.2015 Thomas

Zitat
Hello Melissa,
How are you? I trust you are well and in radiant health.Than you for your mail. Yes dear, i believe in God, and things that i value in my relationship is the ability to be faithful, to trust,sincere, understand and loving. I do also teach my daughter about that, she is in boarding school. Well all i want from a woman is a woman that will love me and my kid and also understand the nature of my job. I have attached my pictures and that of my kid and late mom.
Dear Melissa, You know what? How I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you even though we have not met. Thank you my sweet heart, What more can I say to you? Allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us. You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I am trying to put this feeling into words, but I'm failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
what do you think would have happened between us if you weren't as beautiful as you are? I’ll tell you what: no more and no less than it happens already, because even if your beauty wasn't as obvious as it is, I would still love you and that sweet, adorable little heart of yours! You were, are and always will be the safest and most beautiful harbor, where I anchor all the love I have in me. I feel all the peace and harmony in the world every time i read a message from you; and every time i look at your pics it’s as if I can see this quite and crystal clear bay.
I must tell you that if you weren't as beautiful as you are, so beautiful that you can outshine the moon and the sun, I would still be totally in love with you, because you alight my soul and make it shine each time i read your messages. It’s great to feel wanted by someone as special as you. It’s great to feel loved by such a beautiful and radiant woman like you, who makes nature seem more perfect, complete and wonderful just because she exists. You are so beautiful but even if you didn't have all that physical beauty, I would still inevitably given in to the beauty of your kind heart.
To be sincere with you I can't really wait to see you.
My kisses are yours forever,
Thomas.

Fotoparade?? Gerne doch

und dann auch noch Familie
angeblich die Tochter
und seine Mutter mit Tochter

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#3 von Patty19 , 02.12.2015 23:25

Ich lach mich kaputt. Die Mail mit dem grossen T-Shirt und der Sonnemilch - die habe ich von 'meinem' Piraten auch bekommen. Naja, die Reise ging auch nach Australien. Bis er sich nach Lampedusa gebeamt hatte. Da war er so schnell, trotz kaputtem Schiff. :-) :-) :-)

Patty19  
Patty19

#4 von Sheran tQue , 03.12.2015 07:01

Bei mir hat er es bis in den indischen Ozean geschafft...
mal sehen da kommen noch mehr Fotos.. Vielleicht ist es ja wirklich der Gleiche.

Sheran tQue

#5 von Roadrunner , 03.12.2015 09:01

Vielversprechend

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#6 von Sheran tQue , 03.12.2015 20:43

So weiter gehts bevor ich ins Wochenende entschwinde...
Hoffe es macht euch soviel Spass wie mir

da kann Melissa doch antworten 09.09.2015

Zitat
Hello Thomas,
it was so nice to read again. Now it is nearly 10p.m. here over Germany and a long day going to the end.
I just finished my daily work and brought my son to bed . Now I have time to answer your email.
At first..I am not beautiful I know and I have a little bit to much weight.ja glaubt nur ich habe kein Selbsvertrauen..das mögt ihr doch
For me it is important that children are educated in a good morality and behavoir.
I want that my son learns the value of live and typical German goodness, for example
To be polite to people, beeing on time, doing his duty, belive in good and doing always the best.
As you know as single parent it is not so easy to lead them.
In live I like simple things. Don't need a big car or valuable jewelry or expensive flowers. I prefer a walk in nature or flower just pick by yourself.
And sometimes I am a little bit crasy doing such things like dancing in the rain or sing to loud during driving the car.
Did you ever do such things?
I want to know more about you as person because I think to know someone better helps to understand his feelings.
Bye for know and have a nice day
Melly

Und Thomas 09.09.2015

Zitat
My Dearest Melissa,
Thanks for your beautiful mail. I read it over and over and it makes me happy that I am truly blessed with such a wonderful woman of your caliber. I really appreciate you. As i have told you in my previous mail, i will surely come over to you after my trip to Australia and i promise i will be with you for sometime as much as you want me to stay.
My love, i can say we are almost the same in nature,
i did like all you have mentioned about your self, i like living a simple and happy life, the most important thing to me is for my family..i mean my wife and kids to be healthy and happy. Taking good care of my kid was just too difficult for me and also due to the fact that am always busy at work so i have to let her be in boarding school.
I will be resigning very soon because i already have a better alternative. I am going into contract Jobs and private investment and by the grace of God i already have a big contract with one Germany company to supply metal oil and am buying them in Australia and beside that it is not always easy been on the high sea because we fear so many things like sea pirates and many others and i really want to have time for my daughter and the woman after my heart and am 100% sure it is you and that will be wonderful.
Dear Melissa, you know what? Though we are miles apart my love for you keeps growing stronger and stronger. I love you from now until death do us part. Right now this separation is killing me, Yes i know but I know in my heart nothing can truly separate us. We are united forever as two bodies one soul. I don't want to lose you for anyone else. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. I so wish you were here with me right now so that I could feel you and touch your skin. Every day lasts longer than a year. but soon we’ll be together and till that time I just want to say one thing that I love you a lot and there’s nothing in this world that is more precious than you.
Having a dream about you yesterday night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you, kissing you, just as we where romancing i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this? I wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful. My baby, Have a wonderful day ahead and may God bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee. May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you and your family from all wrong. May He grant you His peace. May He guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day.
Hug and Kisses.
lots of love,
Lewis.

jetzt heisst er Lewis?? Läuft da was mit anderen??
Dazu viele schöne Blumenbilder, die erspare ich euch hier mal

na gut..mir war langweilig, also bekommt er noch eine 09.09.2015

Zitat
Dear Thomas,
was so nice to read your email.
You realy made my day.
What a crasy dream. Wished I was the pillow. Realy.
It sounds so exciting.
I have a picture for you. Hope you get the joke. da ist sie wieder die Eiscreme...
To my opinion what I like in family. For me the man is the head of family. i don't want to make the difficult decisions and be the strong one. You know at the moment i have to always the person who says no to my son. His father allows him everything and I think it is wrong. children need limits and border. My family is important and I would never blame my family. I want that my family lives a happy and sucessful live where man and woman are on the same side and don't make it a wargame.
What do you think about?
Hope you dream about me... tell me what you dreamed.
Bye
Melly

Thomas 10.09.2015

Zitat

How do I begin to profess my love for you? Have i done enough? The love that I possess in my heart can only be felt, never explained. Words are lacking and language is born of inadequacy when it comes to the affairs of my heart. I doubt if you understand what am talking about now, There are no songs as beautiful as the music that has filled my soul since the day you came into my life. I have been changed forever. How you did it i still could not explain it.
We were created for each other. But i ask myself where have you been all my life. I will love you until the stars no longer shine. You are my reason for living, and I exist only for you. My every heartbeat returns the breath of your name. Ooh honey what have u turned me into? You have given me a new version of myself. Some people wait their whole lives never finding the one they love. I am blessed because I have found in you my missing ribs. All that I have ever wanted is encapsulated in everything that you are.
I love you.
Enjoy your day.
Lots of love,
Thomas.
N:B This is my last trip to Australia after so many years in the company as the director of operations. Am resigning so that I can have time for my self, my daughter and the woman after my heart and am sure is you by His Grace because is not always easy been on the high sea every time and the fear of sea pirates is another serious problem on the high sea. I already have a better alternative because am going into contract Jobs and private investment and i already have a good contract to supply metal oil to a company in Germany and am buying them in Australia.

so jetzt raten wir mal auf was das hinausläuft

Sheran tQue

#7 von Patty19 , 03.12.2015 22:42

:-) :-) :-) ... mit dem Kissen - das hat mir 'mein' Pirat auch geschickt. Der gleiche Wortlaut. Das ist bestimmt eine Piraten-Scammer-Arbeitsgruppe.
Die Piraten kamen ja auch schon mal zur Sprache in den Mails. :-) demnächst geht das Schiff kaputt und die Piraten verfolgen ihn dann auch.

Patty19  
Patty19

zuletzt bearbeitet 03.12.2015 | Top

#8 von Sheran tQue , 06.12.2015 20:52

So Melissa antwortet mal 10.09.2015

Zitat
Hello Thomas,
so nice to read that you are having the same attitude about family and live. That makes me breath free and happy.
I hope our childeren will like each other if they meet once opon the time.
Finn is a good boy. He likes playing football and loves his football lesson. Hope I could say the same about his school education.
He has his problems at the moment. He miss his dad and I am not strong enough to be him a father and not only a mother.
Sometimes it is like war and that makes me dissapointed.
To be one part of only to pieces in thinking and live behavoirs is one thing but what is about physical needs.
What do you think about that if I may ask?
Hope you have a wonderful day and a perfect night.
Bye for now
Mellly

Thomas 11.09.2015

Zitat
My Dearest Melissa,

Each time i open my PC to read from you am always happy and excited. Thank you for taken your precious time to write me such a wonderful mail. I really appreciate you. I totally agree with your faithfulness in relationship.

My love, its not really easy been a single parent, and that is one of the reason i had to let my daughter stay in a boarding school. Honey please be calm ok, soon we would be together and raise our kids together. I LOVE YOU.

I am writing you this mail to tell you that my love for you is so real that I can't find any words to describe my feelings for you. Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love mail, but I thought i'd do this for you because you are the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we're far apart but distance means so little when you love someone so much. I was just talking to a friend about you and explaining how you are on my mind. I can't eat, sleep, walk, or even work without thinking about you. You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you, you're in my heart, but if i don't feel like that would not be right, because my heart is not mine anymore, it belongs to you.

You are sweet, loving, caring, beautiful, and you make me feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. I will promise you that I'd never let you down, that i'd never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again.

You are my soul mate and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams. I physically long for you now and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.

I don't want to lose you for anyone else. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. My love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a lost for words when it comes to you. I just wish that there was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel about you.

God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope our love will flourish beyond what it is right now. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our love for each other is way far stronger than any oceans can come across.
I love you dear, you are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you. I love you more than words can say. My heart will always belong to you.

I am sitting at a spot in the ship, drinking a cup of coffee and missing you here so much. Take good care of your self for me and have a wonderful day filled with Joy and happiness.
With Love,
Thomas.

und dazu wieder ganz viele Blumenbilder

Melissa...11.09.2015

Zitat
Hello Thomas,
I am so ...can't find the words.
How can it be that you are so strong in your feelings after such a short time of writting.
I can not put it into words.
There is so much i want to know about you.
I want to play a little game will you play with me...
It is like this...I guess about your past and you just tell me if I am right or wrong and then you do the same...
Okay let me see school time... I think you where the leader of a sport team and very hansom. I am right?
Please tell me also what are you like on woman. Behavoir , dresses , special looks ? I just want to know because i find it important.
Have a good night
Melly

Thomas 12.09.2015

Zitat

Hello Dear Melissa,
I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea was calm today.
Wow!!!, my love, i can say you can really see things that i never imagined to be possible, well i was not the leader of a sport team, the leader is the coach, am the captain, yes am handsome, you are really marvelous and beautiful..i appreciate your gift...YOU CALLED ME YOUR FRIEND...BUT ITS OK, I UNDERSTAND.na ist da einer enttäuscht
My love, like i told you earlier, i really don't select that much on types of woman, all i care about is, for her to have genie love, to be sincere, respectful and honest...Come to talk of dressing, am really sorry to say this, i like to see a woman looking sexy, i will like my woman to always put on the kind of dress that whenever i see her, i will fall in love over and over again, and i also want my woman to look so special and decent.
My heartbeat, you know when you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails and telephone calls. I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated.
Thank you Darling, What more can I say to you? Allowing me to feel the warmth of your care across the great SEAS that separates us. You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I am persuaded that our meeting was not by chance God has a hand in all of this. You are miles away am not even sure where, but every time I sit to write to you I feel as though I have known you for a long time.
Lately my daily prayer was asking the Lord to order my steps and allow my path to cross with a loving thoughtful companion of whom I can share my life. Don't mean to scare you just sharing !!! let's wait and follow his leading and see what he will do. I am excited to have met you even though we are miles and miles apart but as you have alluded to when it comes to matters of the heart distance, time and space don't really matter.
My trip is fine. We are now getting closer to the Indian ocean and please pray for our safety. Always take good care of your self for me and have a wonderful day.so indischer Ozean...
With Love,
Thomas.

Da will Melissa natürlich hoffnung schüren...12.09.2015

Zitat
I call you a friend because in Germany it is diffrent. We don't make a diffrent between friend (just friend) and a relationship friend.
We say with the person we in a relationship...He is my friend or beterr my boyfriend / girlfriend...
Sorry if that confused you.
I am not a native speaker so sorry again.
I tell you something about my schooltime. I was never the sport girl. The girl you ask for the dance on Saturaday night. I was always the girl other girls have as friend and take them with to look better.
I was the science girl . in Germany we say a grey mouse.
I am sorry if I dissapointed you it wasen't my attention.
I like to look good for the man I love and I like to fulfit the wishes of my partner and when it helps us to come closer why shouldn't I dress sexy? (but I am not so beautiful as you might think)
Bye Melly

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#9 von Sheran tQue , 08.12.2015 19:47

Dann geht es mal weiter..
Thomas 13.09.2015

Zitat
My Dearest Melissa,

When i turned the PC on i had a big smile to see that you had sent me an email. I did understand you..when i mean sexy, all i mean to say is you dress to attract me always to play with you...your beauty is perfect for me my love.soso spielen willst du mit mir? Hm wer spielt denn hier schon die ganze Zeit
Sorry i could not reply immediately because we were very busy but your thought was always in my mind every moment of the day. We are now close to the Indian ocean and the sailing is smooth. Thanks for your email and every content was quite understood. I love reading your mails. You are very intelligent.
When i went to bed last night i felt like i was dreaming, but i know now i was not dreaming as I look at your pictures again and again, wow you are a paragon of beauty and i will not let you go. I am now looking at your pictures as i type this email to you and it is so hard as i keep loosing the plot,!!! you are like the sun to me or a light summer shower, you are like the tiny white clouds in the sky, you and your love for me is like a treasure, that make me rich beyond my wildest dreams. You stole my heart after reading your email, and i will continue to be amaze with you each new day.
When I look deep in your eyes I can see how they shine, my heart is filled with happiness as it feels reassured that all the affection I’ve devoted to you echoes in your kind heart. It’s great to feel loves and wanted by someone as sweet as you. It feels great that each one of your gestures and caresses has a reason to be, they are not just automatic gestures but truly felted ones, coming from the bottom of your heart just to cheer me up and make me happy on the high sea.
I would love you more each day if only that was possible. But it isn’t, because you already have the best of me. Our lives already walk side by side and I can only imagine good things happening in them. Forgive me if I sound too cocky, but it pleases me to know that you are happy and to know that my presence is the reason for your well being. Honey my love for you is true love. Let me tell you something about true love. True love is just like rain; it touches us all. True love is a wonder that has no end or beginning. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one is equals to everything and two minus one is equals to nothing.
True Love is not measured by how much sacrifice is done, but by how long you can sacrifice for True Love. True Love has no measure, for it is immeasurable." True lovers don't give and take, they give and never expect to take anything back. Just like love, in every sense of the word. True Love is an unstoppable force that destroys emotions that get in the way. True love combines compassion and sacrifice. It prevails with forgiveness because it knows no selfishness. True love is something that can be neither bought nor sold; it can happen to anyone either the young or the old. Once there is love - true love, it can never be broken.
True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the 'I love you's' or the 'I miss you's', but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about the person you love. If you think that he is your true love, just wait for him, because true love is worth waiting for. True Love is a fantasy you feel in reality. True love is when the only thing that makes you cry is seeing the one you care about unhappy. True love is always in your heart; when you meet that person it will come out. True love is hard to find, hard to hold onto, hard to forget. Everything about it is hard, but just thinking of the happy times erases them all.
True Love is like a spider and its web; no matter how many times the web is destroyed, or how hard it may seem to rebuild it, and when it seems as if all hope is lost, the spider will work hard to restore the broken pieces. When you love, you wish to do for. You wish to sacrifice for. You wish to serve that is true love. True love isn't what you get, it's what you become.
You know what honey, my parents were married for 60 years when they died, my grandparents were married for 73 years when my grandmother died. They always told me when you find someone to love to hold on tight to the person, and to love the person with everything you have inside. They said if you truly love the person, nothing can ever stand in your way and to always follow your heart, love i did that with you, and i have the kind of love for you that they had, an everlasting, lifetime love. Nothing can ever change my love for you, i am completely yours for as long as we live and beyond. You are my hopes, my dreams and my inspiration in everything i do.
Honey am tired now and is time to take some rest and say goodbye to you once again. Do take very good care of yourself and have a wonderful day.
I love you and will always do.
Hug and kisses,
Thomas.

und ratet...ja genau jede Menge Blumenbilder

hm irgendwie ist Melissa immer kurz angebunden...14.09.2015

Zitat
Hello Thomas,
sorry didn't repley so fast because I was busy. I spend the weekend with my son. He had a football match. I don't like football but as a good mom I try to watch every game of his team.
They loose and he was a little bit dissapointed so I had to nobbleich lerne echt noch neue Wörter hin with ice creame to get him smiling again.
For me true love is not to have much money or a big house or a big car. For me is to share special moments in live together.
To go arm in arms through the rain. To dance alone in the kitchen to the favorite love song. Care for someone when he is ill and stand by his side when he his in a bad moode. Even laugh with him together about a joke or just because why beeing happy.
And beeing at once when it comes to make difficult decision about the kids.
Hope you have a nice night. must be night over there.
Bye
Melly

und immer noch script..na warte das werden wir noch ändern..
Thomas 14.09.2015

Zitat

My Dearest Melissa,
I guess you are fine as always. We have been so busy hence you have not had from me on time but you were always in my mind. Thanks for your lovely mail. I miss you so much. My regard to your our kid, i like him and i wish he becomes a famous footballer in future, i like soccer so much.
I know you will ask me one day, why I chose you? What is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple. I chose you because you are YOU!!! I have never had any opportunity to write anyone the way I do now. I have never had anyone write me and make me feel good. You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted. As liberal as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for who you are.
I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I read from you and nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend writing to you. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much.
I so wish you were here with me right now so that I could feel you and touch your skin. Every day lasts longer than a year. but soon we’ll be together and till that time I just want to say one thing that I love you a lot and there’s nothing in this world that is more precious than you.
Take care and have a great day filled with Joy and happiness.
Lots of love,
Lewis.Thomas Lewis...entscheide dich mal

Nun da muss Melissa sich bedanken oder?

Zitat
Hello Thomas,
where you taking this wonderful words?
It is so nice to read your emails. Makes me allways a good start in the day.
I was very busy yesterday so I couldn't answer. The shop needs my full attention.
This writings a so deep from your heart i can see it.
Please can I get more personal details from you. I want to know the man behind this word better.
His dreams, values, good behaviors, bad behaviors.
You remember our little game...let me guess again
Hmm I think you like sport and healthness? If I may guess football and rudby?
And I tell you one of my bad behaviours....I can bring a room into totally chaos inbetween 3 seconds and allways searching for the keys.
What are your bad behaviours?
Would be very exciting to read your answer.
Hope you will read my emails when you awake.so meine Standardfragen mal sehen wie er reagiert
Bye for now
Melly

Thomas 16.09.2015

Zitat
My Dearest Melissa,
I guess you are fine? To be sincere with you I really miss you and will always do. Thanks for your mail. My love, please send me your phone number, i will like to call you to hear your lovely voice, the sea is balance today.
My love, you did ask me where do i get this words from, i want you to take a deep breath, think of me, feel the love you have for me, and as the love runs in your mind start writing, after some minutes, read what you have written, you wont believe you wrote those lovely words, i just disclose my secret to you..hahaha. The words comes from the love i have for you. Yes my love and football is my favorite game, my dream is to have a happy and a lovely family with you as my wife. My good behavior is am an easy going person, i like peace and also i never give up on something i desire to have no matter how though it may be, i most make sure i achieve my goal, i really don't know my bad behavior, but according to my ex-wife, she said my bad behavior is when am angry, all i do is lock my self up in my room and remain there, and when i come out i wont talk to anyone, hahaha, i think she is right. Am sorry about that...but i will change OK, i wont do that to you, i love you.ha na also musstest du dich mal wegbewegen von deinem Script
We should be in Australia very soon as we are now at the Indian ocean and am going to spend extra few days to enable me arrange for the metal oil to supply to a company i have contract with as i told you before and thereafter i will quickly make arrangement to come and see you and am sure by not too long, anyway i will let you know. I can't really wait to see you.
You know what? Sometime in life time, we meet people we have no expectation of meeting. Sometimes you meet people and your whole world experience reforms. I meet you and started realizing the reason why I have to stay longer. There are times I search for who cares and loves me but I never see, until a day I went into that site searching and God directed me to your profile and initially i wanted to ignore, but one thing keep ringing my mind, write to her that is your companion which i kept for you. Take care of her and immediately i sent you a compliment message, i can not say much but to give thanks to God.
My heart accelerates at the speed of light, every time I breathe, I hear the rhythms of your sweet name, so melodious and charming. Every time I breathe I notice the inclination in the level of love I have for you. Maybe it's because I keep you in the most integral part of my heart. Sometimes I try to stop loving you but I realize, "I can stop breathing, because even if I do, my brain will never cease in passing the impulse of you to my soul because my love for you is burning out control. When I found you, a new me was made.
My love please take good care of yourself and have a great day.
Lots of love and passionate kisses to you,
Thomas.

und richtig gefühlte 1000 Blumenbilder, ich kann schon ein Quartett rausbringen

Melissa 16.09.2015

Zitat
Hi Thomas,
you realy made my day.
This emails are the highlight of the day.
Your words so sweet and hopeful
I wish I could be there. It must be so nice to see Australia. Please send me a photo from over there.
I wish I could travel there once a day.
I never bin so far.
I can't write such nice emails and it is hard for me to find the words like a poem and open my feelings.
This is a special gift you where gaven by God I think.
Don't worry about your bad behaviours i have some too.
So see..told you that I am able to bring a room in totaly chaos inbetween 3 seconds?
I always curse during driving the car and I never give up when I think I am right (German call it "Dickkopf")
Are you schocked?
When I am angry i going out of the room cloosing the door very loud.
May I ask you a more personal question?
What kind of physical attraction is important for you and do you think a relationship works just with trust , hope , honesty or is there also physical contacts that are important?
na auf was stehst du denn so mein Geliebter?
Bye for know
Melly

Leider gelang es mir hier nicht die Regel eine Email am Tag einzuhalten, da sieht man mal, das ich noch blutiger Anfänger bin

Zitat

Hi Thomas,
soory didn't answer your question.
About telefon. I would like it but as child i had measles. since this time i can't hear so good.
It is okay for daily live but it is horror for me to use the telephone because i can't hear it clear.
But maybe there is a chance to use viber or another massanger?
When it is okay for you send me your telephone number and what you want to use. So i can connect you
Bye for now
Melly

Sheran tQue

#10 von floh67 , 08.12.2015 21:02

Zitat
Leider gelang es mir hier nicht die Regel eine Email am Tag einzuhalten, da sieht man mal, das ich noch blutiger Anfänger bin

Es ist ja keine Regel.. nur kann man eben Zeit damit herausholen wenn nur eine pro Tag (oder auch 2 Tage und mehr) geschrieben wird.
Aber wie immer.. Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel und manchmal heiligt der Zweck die Mittel.

"Es ist leichter die Menschen zu täuschen, als sie zu überzeugen, dass sie getäuscht worden sind.'' (Mark Twain)

1 Mitglied hat sich bedankt!

floh67
Foren-Fee

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.12.2015 | Top

#11 von The_fast_learner , 08.12.2015 22:14

Zitat von floh67 im Beitrag #10

Zitat

Es ist ja keine Regel.. nur kann man eben Zeit damit herausholen wenn nur eine pro Tag (oder auch 2 Tage und mehr) geschrieben wird.
Aber wie immer.. Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel und manchmal heiligt der Zweck die Mittel.

Genau wie floh sagt, es ist keine Regel, aber aus eigenen Erfahrungen weiß ich, dass es oftmals wirklich besser ist, eine Nacht über die nächste Antwort zu schlafen. Es bewirkt manchmal "Wunder".

Niemand beging einen größeren Fehler als jener, der nichts tat, weil er nur wenig tun konnte.
Das Böse triumphiert allein dadurch, dass gute Menschen nichts unternehmen. (Edmund Burke)

1 Mitglied hat sich bedankt!
The_fast_learner  
The_fast_learner

#12 von Sheran tQue , 13.12.2015 11:57

so weiter geht es mit Thomas...

Zitat

My Dearest Lovely Wife Melissa,hab ich was verpass?
My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard for me now. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially today) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.
My love, i am very much pleased to have you as my wife, i never dreamed that a day will come, that i will find a special woman like you, i know l always pray to God for a day like this... i so much appreciate you in my life, I LOVE YOU..LOVE CONQUERS EVERYTHING...am not shock of your bad side, everyone has it..that is natural, i will like my wife to always dress neat and look attractive. thanks.
It’s great to have you in my heart and to be able to feel you're close to me all day long. I never get to miss you because I know you are always with me on my mind, even when we have many roads and miles between us. I never get to miss you because I have you in my thoughts all the time; you are constantly in my heart, feeding my soul with love and affection, and leaving me with this feeling of fulfillment and happiness.
I can’t thank faith enough for having found you. I only regret the lost time, I regret not having met you before now. But here’s a little secret, which can also be a life motto: "happiness, even if late!" Still, I will not complain about luck; on the contrary, I just thank the fact that I am able to meet you though we haven't see each other yet. You are everything I ever wanted in my life. You are everything I love and wanted to love. You give me this feeling of fulfillment like nothing else in the world can.
I am sending you this mail with all my affection: it was written with the soul intention of declaring my most pure and devoted love for you. I love you no less than if you were right here now. I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this mail. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me.
God bless you and take care of yourself for me.
Lots of love,
Thomas.

so sülzen kann Melissa auch...17.09.2015

Zitat
My lovely Thomas,
I can't explain what these words mean to me. I even can't put it in such wonderful words.
That shames me because you must think i am not on the stage.
So I decided I want to show you what I am feel. Whats important for me in a relationship.
At first i want to tell you what makes for me a perfect romantic date.
My perfect romantic date...
Just two people going hand in hand through the moonshine in a warm summer night through an old forrest way. Just stop sometimes to kiss each other and then hug like it would never and. Than later at home beeing toghether in the kittchen.
They cook together or just one of them is cooking the other sits on the kitchen plate and tells funny or love stories.
Laughing , Speaking, drinking glass of white wine.
Than making the table wonderrful with candles and such stuff, eating together and after this..I don't know tell me
Bye

Melly

Thomas 19.09.2015

Zitat

My Dearest lovely wife.
How are you doing today? I guess you are fine as always? Sorry for not replying your emails in time, the reason is that Our ship have developed a major problem at the Indian ocean and the brain box of the ship have also be affected and we are working seriously on it so that the ship will not get sink.PANIK
Please pray for me and the crew members that nothing happens to us as everybody is confused now and we have contacted the rescue teams already. This is the first time am experiencing this kind of problem after so many years. Don't get panic as I believe so much in God that nothing will happen to us. Take best care of yourself and know that what ever condition I am now my love for you will continue to grow and I cant wait to see you.
Lots of love,
Thomas.

und Melissa? 17.09.2015,

Zitat
Dear Thomas,
i just read your email before I get to church with Finn .
My parents consits to go to church minimum twice a month and as you know either how old you are you always the child for your parents and have to do what they say.
I will include you to my praying.Beten kostet ja nichts
Sorry for my late reply but I was very busy at the shop because next month I have to go to a fair and we are already start to make the arrangements.
Hope you will fix your problems soonest and to hear better news from you.
Please write me some personal things so I will know you better only poems are don't help to make people come closer.
Bye for now
Melly

ich wusste es 21.09.2015, lasst die Spiele beginnen

Zitat

My Dearest lovely wife,
The Ship's problem that started few days now has just been confirmed to be a major engine fault. I have been busy all day contacting our head office, the manufacturers of our ship and the maintenance Engineering firm attached to our company, trying to get information to assist the crew Engineers in an attempt to fix the fault, but all to no avail. We just ended a board meeting and the preliminary report of the crew Engineers is that the engine problem our ship has is a major fault. I had to immediately contact our security department to inform them of our present location.
My Love, the fax I got in response to my fax is frightening. They just told us that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Lebuan Island somewhere in Malaysia. My Love, I had to rush out of the engine room to my cabin room to drop you this message. I am frightened to my bones.
My Love, you know my greatest worry? My contract documents and my savings that I am carrying, which I kept in the Ship's cabin safe box. It is all my savings for two years my dear. I was to use this savings to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company I already had contract agreement with. I am on my knees in my room praying to God for intervention. Please Pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.
The captains of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 15 days until its safe to continue sailing. Honey, as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged.
Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do and at this time I need you to stand by me. I don't know what to do now. I want to quickly send you my contract Documents and my savings so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or halt me because we are already two in one flesh.
I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason. I will discussed with one of the security company here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me because there is no bank or either western union here and I don't want to loose my contract documents and my Savings to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.
My Dearest wife, quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me quickly send the contract documents and my savings to you immediately through a secured security company.
Your Full Name.
Your Receiving Address.
Your Phone Number.
Your Email Address.
I am sitting by the sea shore now and waiting for your quick reply. Please I need your prayers this time because we are in a state of confusion praying that nothing happens to us.
Thanks for your care and prayers.
I love you,
Thomas.

gut das Melissa praktisch veranlagt ist: 21.09.2015

Zitat

Read your email and i am not sure if I get the contence.ja erklär mal
That all sounds not so good. You should call the coast guard if it's possible.so würden wir das machen, wenn du eine email schreiben kannst, dann schreibe ihnen
Can you explain me what you want me to do? I am not a native speaker.
You have contracts you want to send to me?
Please don't blame me for that I don't know realy what you want but I am scared something bad will happen to you.
I will include you into my prays. Please be careful and don't take a risk.
Bye for now
Melly

Thomas 22.09.2015.

Zitat
My dearest lovely wife.
Hello my love, what happened is that our ship have problem, and we have been waorking on it, but there is no improvement, the ship is about to sink, so we all is forced to move out our belonging, to send it to our wife in-order to keep the ship not too heavy and also we heard that there is sea pirate very close to us here, so every one here is sending there belongings to there wife.
My love, i don't have anyone else, you are the only one that i have, i have my contract document here with me and the money for my contract, i don't know what to do now, i don't want to lose it, i don't want to be rub by the sea pirates, so i need to send my belongings to you, so by God grace after the ship is been repaired, and i get to Australia, i will come over to you, please my love quickly send me your information so that i can send it to the shipping Company that is helping us here to ship out our belongings. please send me
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
So that the Delivering Company of my shipment will able to locate you easily, i did explained to them not to speak too fast so you can hear them easily, but they told me that they will also write you mail, so that if you cant hear them, you can communicate with them through there Company email.... i will be waiting to hear from you my love, i have been crying here since yesterday, please pray for me my love, i hope i don't die here.
Thomas.

Dann will Melissa mal nicht so sein...22.09.2015

Zitat
Okay I will try to help.
Could you please say them they have to write email.
My english writing and my english reading is much better than my speaking.
Also I can't hear.
I have the fear I can misunderstood something and that would be bad.
When they write me email I can also read everything probertly and maybe give it to the googletranslator or even send you
And I can read it twice a time to ask question and can't forget something.
And last because of the time lag they could call when we already sleeping and I don't want that Finn wakes up because of telefon ringing. My telefon is always very loud so i can hear it. And when they call during the day I wouldn't be home.

Adress:

Melissa Gruber

Am Erlenborn 9

65824 Schwalbach am Taunus

Bye Melly

Thomass wird aktiv 23.09.2015

Zitat
My Dearest wife Melissa,
Thanks so much for your prayers. I so much trust you and I know you will never disappoint me more so when we are already two in one flesh. my love, pray for me as the situation here is getting worst and we are still waiting to hear from the rescue team.
(I HAVE TOLD THE DELIVERING COMPANY TO CONTACT YOU THROUGH EMAIL, SO IT'S NOTED).
I have sent you my belongings. I have inside the vault 250,000 British pounds (Two hundred and fifty thousand pounds) through Secure Dip-Sea Security Company. I also have there some of my important documents, contract documents and my passport in the vault. This is an independent security company in the Ship here who are in-charge of handling of freights and other consignments. They have just evacuated from the Ship here because of the situation here.
They told me they will contact you for the delivery when they arrived Malaysia by tomorrow because they have no office in Germany except Malaysia. I have never trusted anybody in my life to entrust such money in his/her hand, but I so much trust you.
My Dearest wife, be careful with the money, it is part of the savings I made for 2 years. klar bin cih das...weisst du wieviel Schuhe ich dafür bekomme..jippiI sent it to you as my family personal effect and so the company is not aware of what is inside the shipment and so do not even tell them because i don't trust anybody except you. it's not to be scan or open, is only you that can open it as you received it.
My love, I have attached the Air way bill and the deposit certificate because they will demand it from you when they get to Germany before delivery to you. I have paid the International charges here in the ship to send the shipment to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there to receive it, but they told me you are only going to pay for Malaysia local charges to enable their office in Malaysia deliver the shipment to your doorstep in Germany. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it had to be paid to their office in Malaysia because they don't know the exact amount because their office in Malaysia have to pay for Malaysia government tax and local bills.
Honey the Unlock code number is 5622 please keep it secret. I will join you very soon as soon as I am through with this problem and get to Australia. God helping us and please pray for me. I have not slept since yesterday and we are still working in the engine room. Please honey, as soon as they deliver to you, open the box and remove whatever you must have spent and keep the rest in your account till I come over.
My Sweetheart, please copy the shipment code number and keep it secret for safety reasons. Scan and Photostat the Air Way Bill receipt. They will need it from you also to prove you are the rightful recipient of the box. Honey pray for my safety so that I can overcome this problem by His Grace. We are still working very hard now to keep the ship floating until rescue team arrive.
The company is Secure Dip-Sea Security Company and nobody will question them until they get to your destination and so do not fear for i will never put you into trouble.
Love you so much.
Hug and kisses,
Thomas.
;

Sheran tQue

#13 von Patty19 , 13.12.2015 13:30

Auch hier wieder 312 km und nicht Seemeilen. Bin gespannt, wie das weitergeht. Mein Pirat hatte sich ja verabschiedet, nachdem ich ihm so tolle Tipps zur Geld- und Dokumentenrettung gegeben habe.

Patty19  
Patty19

#14 von Sheran tQue , 21.12.2015 19:47

so dann geht es mal weiter..
thomas gibt sich wirklich Mühe

Zitat

My lovely wife,
Hello honey, how are you and how are you doing? i was worried that i have not hear from you, but i feel a bit fine now reading from you, i don't know what to do now, but if you are really sure about the Internet problem, i think you should let me know, so i can write to the Company about the Internet problem in your town, so i will ask them to delay the delivering till Monday, am really worried and crying here, the problem here in the sea is just too much for me to bear, the ship i about to sink, the signal is gone, we are unable to connect to our other Engineers and the rescue team, i don't really understand why i have to pass through all this, at this moment that i feel so happy and love by you, i just believe God understand and that everything will be fine, my shipment is to be delivered to you today according to the Delivering Company, please of you think you wont be able to follow up, due to the Internet problem, please let me know, so i can write to the Delivering Company to delay the shipment, i love you and i miss you so much.
Thomas.

und die Firma ist ja auch noch da 24.09.2015

Zitat

SECURE DIP-SEA SECURITY COMPANY
DELIVERY DESTINATION
AM ERLENBORN 9 65824 SCHWAIBACH AM TAUNUS GERMANY
Email....melissa1.gruber@freenet.de
Phone....GERMANY

SECURE DIP-SEA SECURITY COMPANY.
NO 19/20 JALAN RAJA 43000 SIRIAWAN
KUALA LUMPUR. MALAYSIA

Email SDSSC@asia.com

Phone:+60-1131257356 EXT1-6 möchte einer da mal anrufen und nachfragen?

Attention: MELISA GRUBER,

Please be informed that your shipment has just arrived from the troubled Indian ocean to our security company here in Malaysia. Following the instruction, we have been advice to deliver this shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in our security company.

However, and since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person, you are therefore urgently advice to forward to this office scan copy of any of the following documents for proof of identification. Airway bill, Working I.D card or any of your utility bill.
Please note that before two of our delivery officers will proceed to Germany for the delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of 1, 250 Dollars to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat, local bills and delivery charges.
As soon as this payment is made, kindly forward to us a scan copy of your payment receipt through email attachment to enable our delivery officers proceed immediately to your address for the delivery of your shipment to your doorstep.
For quick delivery and to avoid further delay in our delivery, You are therefore advice to make payment through bank transfer in the name of our account officer and below is the account information...

hier stand das Konto der Firma, das habe ich mal rausgelöscht

As we await your response, we anticipate a long and meaningful services to you.

Yours at your service.

MS TRACY MOORE .
+60-1131257356.
For: SECURE DIP-SEA SECURITY COMPANY .

DESIRE TO SERVE YOU BETTER!!

Thomas 24.09.2015

Zitat

My lovely wife,
Hello my love, am still waiting to hear from you, am really worried, i don know what to do, i just want to ask if you have receive any email from the Delivering Company in regard to my shipment, i feel so weak here and sad, please i also need you to pray for me that i can make it out here alive, i love you honey, and i miss you.
Thomas.

Thomas 27.09.2015

Zitat

My dearest wife,
Hello my love, how are you and how are you doing, hope you are fine? i feel so worried here, i really dont know what am doing now, am worried i have not hear anything from you, i understand you told me about the Internet problem, i feel so worried about my shipment to you, I did sent the Delivering Company an email about the bad Internet in your place, that the Delivering should be on Monday, but i have not also hear from them, am worried so much, please as soon as you have Internet on Monday, please check your mail of the Delivering Company have sent you mail in about my shipment, if yes, please follow up with the instruction so that the Delivering Company Agent can deliver my shipment to you, and also write to me as soon as possible. I love you and i miss you, hope to hear from you soon.
My hug and kiss,
Thomas.

na dann antwortet Melissa mal

Zitat
Hy darling,ich hatte einfach mal ne auszeit nötig...Sehnsucht belebt ja die Beziehung
since the evening we have internet again. They need more time as they thought to fix the problem and they say maybe they have to make another brake on Wednesday or Thursday.
I miss you and i am so sorry about your situation.
Hope we can fix your problem together.
Was so good to read your writings and i miss you
The shiping company email reached me and i was reading it carefully and also put it to translation.
I don't get so realy what they want...
Why they need my utility bill? In Germany we haven't such bill you pay it per taux directly to company.
And I haven't an airway bill.. I never fly. Don't get the sentance.woher soll Melissa denn wissen was ein Flybill ist
German have no woring Id it is central regulate by gouverment and you are not aloud to copy them . The same is the passpord.
do they want the money from me? It is very much....or they send me the money to open the account for you?
Please answer me...I don't know how i have to handle
Love you
Melly

Thomas 29.092015

Zitat

My dearest lovely wife Melissa,
Hello my love, i am so happy to hear from you, i have been crying here and don't know what to do, i am so worried about my shipment, because you know everything about me is in my shipment, my money, my contract and working document and my passport, that is my life. i am really worried that the Delivering Company have not yet deliver my shipment to you.
My wife, i understand that it was due to the bad Internet, what i want you to do for me now is to write to the Delivering Company an email, and ask them what you need to do, i don't really understand it too my love, please write to the Delivering Company, that you have received there email to you, but you want them to explain more better to you and what you need to do so that my shipment will be deliver to you today, i believe the Delivering Company should be able to give you guide line, don't worry OK, just follow the Delivering Company procedure.
So write to the Delivering Company now OK, and let me know whatever they tell you to do, i love you and i miss you, i have been so worried that i cant shower or sleep, please i need you so much by my side now, you are my strength and my life. Thanks for been there for me.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa 29.09.2015 an thomas

Zitat
Hi Honey,
just did was you said and wrote the Company back.
Hope they can give me the answers I need before we can get further.
I can t wait to hold you in my arms and even when I have to wait it will be the happiest moment for me to kiss your mouth for the first time.
I am so excited
My ears are hurt . At the moment I can hear realy bad.
Have to go to the doctor .
in two weeks there is our fair please cross your finger that i can bring it to sucess..
And for so long we could hold each other in our arms here one of my songs that reminds me on you
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_74YzFnQbzg
miss you, please care about you
Melly

und Melissa an die Firma....29.09.2015

Zitat
Dear Sirs,
I got your email and I am a little bit surprise about a few points and that needs to be answered.
First you wrote my adress wrong...

It is not
Melissa Gruber
Am Erlenborn 9
65824 Schwaibach am Taunus

it is
Melissa Gruber
Am Erlenborn 9
65824 SCHWALBACH AM TAUNUS

Second
Why they need my utility bill? In Germany we haven't such bill you pay it per taux directly to company.
And I haven't an airway bill.. I never fly. Don't get the sentance.
German have no woring Id it is central regulate by gouverment and you are not aloud to copy them . The same is the passport.
And for what you need the money first..
In Germany it is use that we paid after the delivery recieved and we don't pay for open an account.
You know I don't get the sentance. How can I prove that you realy deliver what you explain without proving.ja schick mal einen Lieferschein
I never heared from your Company before and so I need references so I can see if I can trust you.
I trust my man Thomas White and he trust me.. and so I have to do everything I can to get his delivery safe to Germany
So please explain to me the several points before we can further in buisness
Best regards
Melissa Gruber

Sheran tQue

#15 von floh67 , 21.12.2015 21:05

Ganz ehrlich.. ich finde Melissa einfach zauberhaft, ihre ganze Art und Weise.

"Es ist leichter die Menschen zu täuschen, als sie zu überzeugen, dass sie getäuscht worden sind.'' (Mark Twain)

floh67
Foren-Fee

#16 von Sheran tQue , 21.12.2015 21:40

Danke

Sheran tQue

#17 von Sheran tQue , 28.12.2015 22:17

SSo nach einer längeren Pauise geht es mal weiter....
Thomas 30.09.2015

Zitat
My Dearest lovely wife.
The love of my life, thanks so much for your email and very sorry for my late reply as we have so busy working in the engine room trying to keep the ship floating before the arrival of the rescue team and thanks also for sending an email to the delivery company. My love please, as soon as the delivery company reply your email do let me hear from you and please do try and do any thing possible to make sure that they deliver my shipment to you soon as my shipment is staying too long with them and i am not that comfortable with it.
My wife, always pray for my safety so that i will be out from this Island soon and as soon as we arrive Australia i will come over to you as i told you in my previous mail because i am very anxious to see you and to be with you for the rest of my life. So sorry for your ears my love, i promise as soon as i come over to you we will both go for a better medication that will make it fine for me and you.
I have been crying and all day and night here, praying ang hopping everything goes well, i really dont want to die here, i am also worried about you and my shipment, i feel so weak and tired, i love you honey, you are my strength, you are the only reason why am still happy to be alive today, thanks for your love, my love and life is forever yours, i love you and i miss so so much here.
I will be going back to the engine room right now because my attention is needed and i will come back soon to my cabin room to check on your email reply. Please my love, always pray for my safety and do let me hear from you soon.so wie lange braucht man für eine Reperatur
I love you,
Your Husband,

Melissa 30.09.2015

Zitat
hi Darling,
nice to read from you.
Did you hear the song?
Hope you can fix the problem as soon as possible.
Now I am a little bit busy have to prepair breafast for Finn.
Can you made a picture of the situation so I can have a look.
Want to see what you see.
Always praying for you
I am missing you
In love
Brum

und dann ist ja noch die Frachtfirma 30.09.2015

Zitat
SECURITY COMPANY
Madam, your email is well received and noted. We use this opportunity to apologize to you Madam if we have made any error/mistake in your address and we promise to change/complete it before our delivery officers will come over to you for the delivery of your shipment.
Madam, since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person that is why we requested for the Airway bill, Working I.D card or any of your utility bill but as it is now, you can send to us the airway bill that Mr Thomas sent to you to enable us know/confirm that you are the rightful recipient of your shipment.
Madam, in regards to the payment you have to make the payment to our bank account which we sent to you in our previous mail to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat, local bills and delivery charges.
Note Madam that you have to be fast about this to avoid duration charges as we have been advice to deliver this shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in our security company but right now your shipment is still here in our office for some days now. We assure you Madam that as soon as you make the payment and send the payment receipt to us, our delivery officers will proceed immediately to your country for the delivery of your shipment without delay.
To enlighten your understanding Madam, you have to give our bank account information to your bank and tell them that you are making transfer to the said account and it is done same way worldwide. As soon as you make the payment do sent to us the payment receipt. For quick delivery and to avoid further delay in our delivery, You are therefore advice to make payment through bank transfer in the name of our account officer and below is the account information...
hier stand der Name der Bank
As we await your urgent response, we anticipate a long and meaningful services to you.
Yours at your service.
MS TRACY MOORE .
+60-1131257356.

so und jetzt mal Melissa zur Firma

Zitat
Good morning Sirs,
I don't know how it is use in your part of the world but in Germany it is polite to title a buisness partner with his family name and not with his first name. So please my firstname ist just for family and friends would you use my familyname Gruber.ja lernt mal etwas mehr Respekt
Second since you wrote me I haven't a personal person who I can wrote to. Your mails are never signed with a name of the official in charge. This is not normal.eben wie soll ich euch nennen..strengt euch mal an
I see you need this airway bill and I have to ask my financie if I aloud to send it.
Third thing is still you haven't send me any reference as i ask you. I don't know how if i can trust you.
also mindestens einer kann doch für euch bürgen oder?
Fourth can you explain me exactly how the cost will be split?
Before I can go to the ban I need a correct bill with

Date, Adress, cause

Also this accout seems to go to a private person (TAN PO LING)

Why? It is normal that this money should go to secure dip-sea.
And please it is not useful you copy just the email you send before. Answer my questions
I need to be sure that the money will find the right way because my man Thomas need his papers and I am going no risk that he will loose them.
As we say in German
W.d.esteht für wic....dir einen
Melissa Gruber

so dann wieder Thomas 01.10.2015

Zitat
My dearest lovely wife Melissa,
Hello honey, how are you and how are you doing, am sorry to be so late in replying your mail, i have been busy, and there is no Internet here, it just by chance i am able to send you this mail, i have been trying since, please my love, i have been crying since here, i am so worried, i don't know what to do, the situation of the ship is getting worst every minute.
Honey, please am worried about my shipment to you, have you gotten feed back from the Delivery Company on how to deliver my shipment? my love, please am pleading now, whatever the Delivery Company may required in order to deliver my shipment to you, please do, so that my shipment will be delivered today to you, i feel so worried, and also we are experiencing Internet failure here, i don't know how to reach you if it disconnect again, please follow up with the procedure of the Delivery Company so that my shipment will be delivered in time, i don't want my shipment to spend more days with them, please understand how i feel my love, thanks for been my strength and been there for me, i promise never to let you down and forever love you.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

und die Firma...01.10.2015

Zitat
Madam, once again your email is well received and noted. As you have instructed Madam, we will follow all your instructions accordingly and we will place your family name as you want it. Madam, my name is Ms Tracy Moore and i am the assistant secretary to our company and you are very right to ask your fiancee about the airway bill as he knows already our rules and regulations and also it is for the safety of your shipment, to enable us know the rightful recipient of your shipment.
Madam, you have to know that we are a reliable delivery company and we will prove it to you at the point of delivery as our delivery officers are ready to proceed over to you for the delivery of your shipment as soon as you make the requested payment and here is the reference number to your shipment (GSFC00012705001XX), please check your certificate of deposit.
Madam, as we have told you in our previous mail the cost of your payment is to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat, local bills and delivery charges and the bank account information we sent to you belong to our account officer as that is how the rules and regulations is here in our country Malaysia. As soon as you make the payment and send us the payment receipt, our account officer will be the one to retrieve your payment and submit it to our Managing Director and our Director will then go for the payment and we will also send to you a receipt of your payment for your upkeep before our delivery officers will come over to you for the delivery of your shipment.
Madam, your Man Mr Thomas have the confident and believe in our delivery before he took the decision and he is not the only one that we have his shipment, we have deliver some to his crew members recipient. We await your urgent reply Madam.
Yours at your service.
MS TRACY MOORE .
+60-1131257356.
For: SECURE DIP-SEA SECURITY COMPANY.

Erstmal Melissa an Thomas 01.10.2015

Zitat

hi my love,
Hope you are fine? Have you fix the problems?
Can you do something special for me. Just that i now you are near me?
Can you write me a love letter? Handwritten and scann or photograph it? So i can print and lay under my pillow?ich will meine Trophäe
I working to get everything right with the company.
I got the questions answered i asked the company.
Now I can make an appointment with my bank adviser Mr. Bolte.
He has to advise me how i can get the money.
As you see my money is place in different funds and it needs time to check the contract and to resign one.
He has to tell me which one will be the best one.
I send the company the airway bill as soon as possible.
Can you tell them that there will no internet for me from thursday afternoon until monday morning?
I know it is teribble but what should i do? Haven t the time to go to the internet cafe because it is far away
The construction worker informed us that they have to change a modul in our street to get more people to the high speed internet.
Love you
Melly

und dann an die Firma...01.10.2015

Zitat
Good afternoon
the airway billAls Anhang gesendet
Melissa Gruber

Sheran tQue

#18 von Patty19 , 29.12.2015 14:12

:-) Ja, schreib ihm doch mal einen handgeschriebenen Brief für unter sein Kissen.

Patty19  
Patty19

#19 von Sheran tQue , 30.12.2015 09:27

Abwarten was passiert...

Sheran tQue

#20 von Sheran tQue , 30.12.2015 09:44

so mit thomas geht es dann am 4.10.2015 weiter

Zitat

My dearest lovely wife,
Hello my lovely wife, how are you and how are you doing? my love, i know you want me to write you a love message, i know how you feel to hear from me speaking about how i feel for you, and about our love life, my love for you never dies, i keep loving you more and more each day, and i will forever love you. The truth is am worried now.
My lovely wife, my mind is not settle, i can't eat well, i can't sleep well, am really worried about my shipment, you know everything about me is in my box that is my life, please i want to know if the internet in you home is now perfectly okay? and have you also be able to meet up with the necessary demand of the Delivering Company so that they can be able to deliver my shipment to you? am worried my love, please i beg you, do everything as fast as you can so that my shipment will be delivered in time, i love you and miss you so much, my adorable wife. Take good care of your self for me, hope to hear from you soon. God bless and keep you safe for me. Love you.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

und am 5.10.2015

Zitat
My dearest lovely wife.
Hello my lovely wife, how are you? hope you are fine? honey am still waiting to hear from you, am really worried, have you make the payment? please let me hear from you, i have not hear from the Delivering Company either about my shipment, my love am worried, please get back to me as soon as possible, just sitting down here thinking and worried. hope to hear from you soon, love you.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

naja a kann Melissa ja mal antworten...05.10.2015

Zitat
Hi honey,
i was to speak with Mr. bolte my bank adviser.
There are some options for the payment.
1. Option I will resign my bank found. That will be taking two weeks when I do it this week.
2. Option I will take a credit but they have to prove it if I had any guaranty. This will take even the same time
So i ask honey what would be the best?
I also asked my family to borrow me the money but they are straigh in there believes that means no money will ever borrow between family,
Mr. Bolte informed me that for the shipment I need a customs declaration which list which kind of shipment it is.
They have to send it to me before the shipment is on his way.
He says if not the customs in Germany will held it back and only you can get it out.
He thinks the best it would be you write me a letter of attorney.
He says best is...Write it handwritten and let it verify it maybe the captain of your ship.
Then send it to me per email . It would be easier if I can speak in your name by customer.
Write it like this...

I, Thomas white, born (date of birth), in (city and state of birth), authorise my finance, Melissa Gruber, to take care in the needs of my business.

Date, City , sign

And to get sure write it in German

Ich, Thomas white, geboren am (date of birth), in (city and state of birth, bevollmächtige meine Verlobte, Melissa Gruber, in meinem Sinne alle meine geschäftlichen Belange zu vertreten..

Date, City, sign

Please honey trust me I only want the best for our new live...and trust Mr. Bolte he is the best bank adviser I known

In deeply love

Melly

dafür das er einen Motorschaden, ist er aber sehr present

Zitat

My dearest lovely wife,
Hello my love, how are you, i guess you are fine? I am very happy to hear from you as i have been so worried ever since i did not hear from you. I have given it a thought as you want me to do, i really appreciate your effort and your love for me, i love you so much.
Honey my advice is that we take the first option, to resign your account that will be better, you taking credit from the bank is not that advisable. I am worried but i know you are also trying your possible best to make sure that everything will be fine for us, so i will have patient for the two weeks to complete so you can make the payment for my shipment to be deliver to you.
My love, i will also like you to write to the Delivery Company, to also inform them so that they can understand the reason for your delay to make the payment, i believe the Delivery Company will be able to understand us and do try to also ask for their advice in regards on how they are going to deliver my shipment to you without the Custom interference.. please take good care of your self for me and let me hear from you soon, love and miss you so much, my lovely wife.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa 06.10.2015

Zitat
Hi honey,
sure i try to make the best i can.
I am not happy with the situation but what can we do?
I will inform the company for the reasons as soon as possible.
So sorry for that.
Please can you send me a picture of you? I am missing you so much.
I want to hug and kiss you. My live is so empty.
please don 't forget the letter of attorney it would be much easier for me to get things handle.
It is just a little thing to do but it helps so much to get you out of there
Your deeply loving woman
Melly

und natürlich tut sie was Thomas sagt und schreibt an die Gesellschaft 06.10.2015

Zitat
Good morning ,
my finance Mr. Thomas White wants that i inform you that the money will be send in two weeks.
We have some business to clear with the bank.
Please for the delivery I need a packing list and a bill with the invoice total, splitted into the individual items so the bank can check that it confirms with German law and help by the customs declaration.
Before this paper are not here they can't give the credit for the delivery.
Hope I explain it right
Some more point...It is not useful to write to me always I have to pay attention. I am not a little child who needs this.
So please bring our business conversation on the level of international standards.ja genau..wir sind schließlich Geschäftsleute
As we say in German
W.d.E
Melissa Gruber

und die antwortet..06.10.2015

Zitat

Madam, your email is well received and noted. Madam as we have told you in our previous mail, we were advice to deliver your shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in our delivery company but it has spent more than our expectation. With the advice from our managing director, he advice that you keep to your recent decision to enable our delivery officers come over to you in two weeks time for the delivery of your shipment.

Madam, as to your request we will use this opportunity to tell you that there will never be any problem in delivery your shipment to you with the custom of our company here in Malaysia and with the custom of your country Germany as our company delivery officers has a diplomatic immunity and they will not be questioned by any agency before delivery your shipment to your door step in your country Germany.

As you have said in your email Madam, we will be waiting for the payment receipt in two weeks time to enable our delivery officers deliver your shipment to you soon.

As we await your urgent response, we anticipate a long and meaningful services to you.
Yours at your service.
MS TRACY MOORE .
+60-1131257356.

der wirklich schlechteste Handwerker aller Zeiten...06.10.2016

Zitat
My dearest lovely wife,

Hello my lovely wife, how are you. i guess you are fine, am so sorry about my late reply to you, i was really busy working in the Engine room, i have to rush out to my cabin room to write you this short message,

Am worried about my shipment my love, i feel the Company will not be happy with me, hope they can understand us, please whatever the Company tells you, please do okay, i believe them, because some of my crew member shipment had been delivered to there wife and i confirmed from them that everything went fine in the delivering of their shipment, miss you my lovely wife.

Am really missing you here my love, the Internet here also is really bad, some times i like to write to you, but i cant.
My darling, i just cant stop thinking of you, the joy and happiness you have given to me as my wife, can never be compare to anything in this whole wide world, even if i will come back to the world the second time, i will always go for you I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone you are my strength, my life and everything, i love you so much.

My wife you know!, the best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever, i love you my wife.

Its said that a dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.. thanks for choosing to make my dream come through by dreaming with me, i love you and i will forever love and cherish you, my Queen. < Most beautify... My 1 in a Million>

My Sunshine, despite the shaking that we are going through right now, you made me realized something, that being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage, thanks for everything, like i said... if i will come this world the second time, i will go for you again and again, i really love you.

Please take good care of your self for you, you are everything and all i have in this precious world, i love and cherish you so much. i keep praying and hopping that everything will be over soon, i just cant wait to live with you as my wife, together in one room, hugging and kissing each other from the rest room to the kitchen, from the kitchen to the shower room, from the shower room to our bed room, turn off the light and get the most excited moment ever, my love, i know our love is perfect and that we are really perfect for each other, our family together with our kids, it will be so colorful and wonderful, i love you darling, i miss you so much.

Your Husband,
Thomas.

und dazu gab es Bilder....

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Sheran tQue

Eric Laniese - 55, Six-Fours-les-Plages
Aktueller Fall 1/2

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz