Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Wohnungsscam mittels airbnb

#1 von ClintonJack ( gelöscht ) , 06.08.2015 22:56

Inserat bei immobilienscout24 zu einem lächerlich niedrigen Preis. Vorschlag der Schlüsselübergabe und Zahlung über Zwischenstation von airbnb.

Zitat
"Lieber Mieter,

Zunächst einmal möchte ich Ihnen sagen, dass diese Wohnung ganz Besonderes für mich ist. Es war mein Geschenk an meinen Sohn, wenn er in Deutschland studieren kam. Das Schicksal machte ihn plötzlich verließ uns wegen einem Motorradunfall in diesem Sommer Urlaub und ich bin schauen für eine Person, die meine finanziellen Anstrengungen zu schätzen wissen, weil wir investiert eine Menge Geld, um die Wohnung zu vereinbaren und neben dem finanziellen Aspekt, die Wohnung hat enormen sentimentalen Wert für uns. Ich beabsichtige, die Wohnung für einen Zeitraum von bis zu 5 Jahren zu mieten.

Die Wohnung ist komplett möbliert und ausgestattet(Waschmaschine, Smart TV, Kühlschrank, Herd, Mikrowelle, Geschirrspüler, Kaffeemaschine), sehr gepflegt und ich frage einemonatliche Miete von € 375 inklusive aller Nebenkosten (Wasser, Strom, Gas + Heizung, Kabel-TV + Internet, Müll). Ich entschied mich für elektronische Rechnungen an allen Versorgungseinrichtungen und jeden Monat die Rechnungen von meinem Konto bezahlt werden. Ich frage eine Kaution von € 750 ( € 375 für 1 Monatsmiete + € 375 für 1 Monate Kaution, dass Sie bekommen es zurück, aber Sie muss ankündigen mir, mit einem monat vorher Verlassen meiner Wohnung und bitte kümmern sich um die Wohnung, als dann diese Wohnung liegt bei Ihnen.
Ich habe Sie gewählt als potentielle Mieter von vielen Kunden, dass ich habe für diese Wohnung und ich hoffe, ich habe die richtige Wahl getroffen. Wenn Sie interessiert sind, schreiben Sie mir einfach eine E-Mail, um die Details zu fixieren.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Großbritannien,
Dr. Martin"

Zitat
"Hello again,

First I have to inform you that the price you will pay for the first month of the rent will be 375 euros (money for the first month you move into my apartment), and I also ask security (deposit) 375 Euros, total You have to pay 750 euros, so you move to pay in my apartment at no extra cost.

I am ready to send you the keys, so to visit and inspect the apartment are made .The handing over the keys and the lease (signed by me), is of Airbnb (http://vvvvvv.airbnb.com/) they will also help us to make it so that you can feel safe, therefore this deal to a third party transaction.

To the transaction must send with Airbnb you give me all this information to start:

Full name:
Street address:
City:
Postal Code:
Date with the wish to move in the apartment:

Now, let me tell you how does the business:

After I get all this information, I can go to Airbnb office and start the transaction. When they have the keys and the real estate company on custody, they will be happy to an ASN in which they say that they will have the keys and all documents.

If the delivery notification of Airbnb, you must go to your bank office and a referral to Airbnb agents in Germany, associated with 750 Euro) with this transaction for the amount we agreed. Part I inform you that your payment should be confirmed within 24 hours or early after the transaction was started.

After you make the payment, you must send the payment confirmation to Airbnb by bank transfer, so you know that you have already made the down payment. Airbnb is to review the payment and, if everything is in order, it is to deliver the keys and the lease to you in 48 hours. Airbnb will send to your doorstep an agent, and this person will come with you to the apartment to visit, to see that everything is in order. If you satisfied with the apartment, you will sign the lease. However, if you are not satisfied with the apartment for some reason, the agent giving money back immediately, and I'm going to get my keys and documents back (I'll write on the rental agreement that state, to ensure that you receive your money back).

Also, if you have another house right now, and you do not move immediately, we can make the deal, as I explained it now, and consider it just an inspection and make reservations until you move into a position there.

I'll pay for the services of the agency, so there is no cost to you.

I am waiting for your quick response, because there are others interested in the apartment, and I need to know if I expect to make a deal with you.

Thanks and have a nice day!"

ClintonJack
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.08.2015 05:37 | Top

Fake-Bank-Angebot: "Investment/Project Funding", "Clayton Nicolsen. Investment Portfolio Manager, Banca Popolare Di Milano"
Post von der Postbank

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz