Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

James Woodard oder bin ich froh das es Helden gibt

#1 von Sheran tQue , 21.07.2015 18:09

Also das ist jetzt mein zweiter Us-Soldat auf peacekeeping Mission. Diesmal allerdings in der Ukraine.
Also ich dachte schon ich hätte ihn verloren...schnief...aber wer konnte ahnen , daß er auf einer gefährlichen Mission war um uns alle vor schlimmeren zu bewahren.
Was kann ich doch froh sein, daß so ein Mann ausgerechnet mich will... jetzt ist nur die Frage wie antworte ich darauf?
viel Spass beim lesen

Zitat

Hi hun
Let me start by apologizing for keeping you waiting and worried all these while without a single word from me and I humbly crave your indulgence because the circumstances surrounding my silence was beyond my jurisdiction to break and I thank you for your expected understanding my love ""winks"".
As the supreme God may want it, We have gone and came back successfully unhurt on a mission that took approximately 4 days to conclude and I must tell you that the factor that led to our success was the overconfidence of the insurgent terrorist that took the hostages ( Sixteen in number ). They had captors who thought we wouldn’t be able to deal with them in their terrain, which was a very big mistake on their part because over 9 years of experience in the middle east, Arab and Asian world have enabled us special operators adapt to unforgiving landscape and situations like this, before we where deployed, the commander made sure that each of us have had several rescue operation experiences and I bet you, this is not my 20th operation like this, I will tell you how many I have gone and came back and the casualties I have had when the time comes because I have so many stories and experiences to share with you and I hope you will lend me your ears and attention or would you want me to keep them to myself ?...
Meanwhile, let me leak a little secret to you, on my arm you will see a scar there, it is a grenade fragment that knocked me out back in Kuwait 6 years ago during a clearing and inspection operation in a building formally occupied by terrorist.
Back to my story, their terrain was really not a challenge, although I must admit that it slowed us down several times because the took position on the higher grounds which gave them advantage over us at first but it slowed them down too because the kidnappers felt secured in their mountain, enough to stay put for an extended period rather than move their captive every day or two.. ( Am teaching you the military life and tactics now I guess ***smiles*** ).

Anyway to cut the story down, we didn't have any death, just 3 lance corporal ranking officers that have bullet sprains 2 on the shoulders and the other on his left thigh and right knee but the most important thing was that it was a mission accomplished without loss of life or serious injury on our part as the affected soldiers are being taken care of in the clinic as am writing you this letter.

I know you have a 12 year old son...you have told me before. How is he doing?....
i grew up in a catholic family...i was a very stubborn kid...i grew up like every normal kid...my dad made sure i had whatever i wanted, my mum was lovely too...i had a very lovely family...still miss them alot.

I will have to retire to my bunk now to have some rest my love and I wish you the very best the rest of the day has to offer in your peaceful place and I have one single request to make from you darling, "PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SAFETY AND OUR INCREASING HAPPINESS, LOVE AND ADMIRATION FOR EACH OTHER AND ABOVE ALL FOR PEACE IN THE WORLD MOST ESPECIALLY ON THE LEADERS OF OUR COUNTRIES".

With all my love from Ukraine and I must admit that I missed you much all these while.. ***kisses***

Ich glaube ich schreibe ihm, daß ich auf alle Fälle für ihn beten werde...

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Sheran tQue

Kennt jemand Marc Burche?
Henry Davidson die Zweite

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz