Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mr. William Tolbert im Asyl in Spanien

#1 von fridolin , 28.07.2006 16:02

Tolbert will sein Geld über Trueger und Auner nach Spanien aus Afrika transferieren. Latürnich sind die 2 behilflich, erzählen ihm aber erst mal was über EU-Gesetze.

In Antwort auf:

Dateikopf [ verstecken ]

Received: from ev04.oleco.com [67.15.203.4] by mx01.oleco.com with ESMTP
(SMTPD32-8.15) id AA29540128; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:03:53 +0200
Received: from azhg640.com (91.Red-83-44-6.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net [83.44.6.91])
by ev04.oleco.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 9A1A116CDAE
for <txxxxxxx@oleco.net>; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:55:45 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr
To: xxxxxxxx@oleco.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:04:24 +0200
Subject: [Oleco: Achtung diese E-Mail hat Merkmale die auf SPAM hindeuten]FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-Id: <20060726115545.9A1A116CDAE@ev04.oleco.com>
X-RBL-Warning: SORBS-DUHL: This E-mail came from 83.44.6.91, a potential spam source listed in SORBS-DUHL.
X-RBL-Warning: NOABUSE: "Not supporting abuse@rediffmail.com"
X-RBL-Warning: HELOBOGUS: Domain azhg640.com has no MX or A records [0301].
X-Declude-Sender: williamtbmail@rediffmail.com [83.44.6.91]
X-Note: This E-mail was scanned by Oleco GmbH for spam.
X-Spam-Tests-Failed: SORBS-DUHL, NOABUSE, HELOBOGUS, SPAMTAG, WEIGHT10 [11]
X-Note: This E-mail was sent from 91.Red-83-44-6.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net ([83.44.6.91]).
X-RCPT-TO: <xxxxxxxx@oleco.net>
X-UIDL: 429546246

Das Ganze in einer mail zweimal.
In Antwort auf:

Von: "William Tolbert" <williamtbmail@rediffmail.com> Adresse speichern | Dateiköpfe
An: xxxxxxxxx@oleco.net
CC:
Datum: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:04:24 +0200
Betreff: [Oleco: Achtung diese E-Mail hat Merkmale die auf SPAM hindeuten]FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,
Naturally this mail will come to you as a suprise,but if I may crave your indulgence,Iam Mr.William Tolbert,the first son of Phillipson Tolbert, one of the leading black farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country .
I APOLOGISE FOR INVADING YOUR PRIVACY,BUT PLEASE,I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, and I guarantee you will not have wasted your time. Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of $16.5m(SIXTEEN Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) in one of the private security company, as he fore saw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as gem stones to avoid much demurrage from security company.
This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland.This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform, wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers. And this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which my father was one of the victims. It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and are currently staying in Madrid Spain where we are seeking asylum and more so i have decided to transfer my father’s money to a more reliable foreign account.
since the Spainish Law prohibits a refugee(asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction through out the territorial zone of Spain, As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got. The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future, both countries have similar political history. As a businessman,I am seeking for a partner who I have to entrust my future and of my family in his or her hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free.
If you accept to assist me and my family,all I want you to do for me,is to make arrangements with the security company to clear the consignment (funds) from their afiliate office here in spain as i have already given directives for the consignment to be brought to Spain from South Africa. But before then all modalities will have to be put in place e.g change of owner ship to the consignment and this money I intend to use for investment. I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Which ever the option you want, feel free to notify me.I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 15% of the money while the remaining 80% will be for my investment in your country. Contact me with the above E-mail: (williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr <mailto:williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr>) while I implore you to maintain the bsolute secrecy required in this transaction.
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
William Tolbert
Dear Sir,
Naturally this mail will come to you as a suprise,but if I may crave your indulgence,Iam Mr.William Tolbert,the first son of Phillipson Tolbert, one of the leading black farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country .
I APOLOGISE FOR INVADING YOUR PRIVACY,BUT PLEASE,I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, and I guarantee you will not have wasted your time. Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of $16.5m(SIXTEEN Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) in one of the private security company, as he fore saw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as gem stones to avoid much demurrage from security company.
This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland.This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform, wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers. And this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which my father was one of the victims. It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and are currently staying in Madrid Spain where we are seeking asylum and more so i have decided to transfer my father’s money to a more reliable foreign account.
since the Spainish Law prohibits a refugee(asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction through out the territorial zone of Spain, As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got. The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future, both countries have similar political history. As a businessman,I am seeking for a partner who I have to entrust my future and of my family in his or her hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free.
If you accept to assist me and my family,all I want you to do for me,is to make arrangements with the security company to clear the consignment (funds) from their afiliate office here in spain as i have already given directives for the consignment to be brought to Spain from South Africa. But before then all modalities will have to be put in place e.g change of owner ship to the consignment and this money I intend to use for investment. I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Which ever the option you want, feel free to notify me.I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 15% of the money while the remaining 80% will be for my investment in your country. Contact me with the above E-mail: (williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr <mailto:williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr>) while I implore you to maintain the bsolute secrecy required in this transaction.
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
William Tolbert

Die Antwort:

In Antwort auf:

Von: "Trueger ; Auner" <xxxxxxxx@oleco.net> Adresse speichern | Dateiköpfe
An: <williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr>
CC:
Datum: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:26:58 +0200
Betreff: Re: FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt/Main

Geehrter Herr Tolbert,

Schon schlimm was Ihrem vater passiert ist, ber warum schreiben sie mir das in einem Brief zweimal, er ist doch nur einmal gestorben.
sie sind der älteste Sohn, was ist mit ihren Geschwistern?
wir sind Finanzexperten und wissen wie wir ihr Geld durchbringen.
Zuerst brauchen wir eine Paskopie von Ihnen und ein Bild ihrer ganzen Familie.
Grund: nach neuestem EU-Gesetz § 385 Absatz 4 Satz 4 und 5 des GWG und § 419 ganz des UMWG und der Verordnung 7/18 aus Straßburg in Verbindung mit der Ausnahmegenehmigung 14 / 3 vom 7.11.2005 erhöht sich die freie Einfuhr von Geld jedweder Währung um ca 500.000,00 euro in die EU über Deutschland.
Wir brauchen also noch alle Geburtsurkunden, bitte beglaubigt, und ein Nachweis des Geldes, daß es nicht auf krimminelle Art erworben wurde.
sorgen Sie für die Unterlagen, wir machen den Rest.

Trueger
Auner

Mitglied im Verband der Kredithaie Deutschland e.V.

fridolin
Grand Senior

RE: Mr. William Tolbert im Asyl in Spanien

#2 von fridolin , 28.07.2006 16:06

william läßt nichts anbrennen und schreibt wie es gemacht werden soll. Er spult sein Programm ab.

In Antwort auf:

Received: from web27914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.64] by mx01.oleco.com
(SMTPD32-8.15) id A22519300F8; Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:15:01 +0200
Received: (qmail 51182 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Jul 2006 10:06:54 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=z1oKx0ZcojdoVy3wb0yc/ccDtb0xYa2NcbTpkuiM/dN3ypNDzxZCYG1fu3DXfwa4h1A8CTzbE7Vssu+JR0ev4;
Message-ID: <20060727100654.51180.qmail@web27914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Received: from [80.58.205.42] by web27914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:06:54 CEST
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:06:54 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Way Forward!!
To: xxxxxxx@oleco.net
In-Reply-To: <200607261626.AA19464452@oleco.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1929310969-1153994814=:9366"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Declude-Sender: williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr [217.146.182.64]
X-Spam-Tests-Failed: Whitelisted [0]
X-Note: This E-mail was sent from web27914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([217.146.182.64]).
X-IMAIL-SPAM-STATISTICS: (9225019300f8766c, 1.0000)
X-RCPT-TO: <xxxxx@oleco.net>
X-UIDL: 429546248

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.07.2006 | Top

#3 von fridolin , 28.07.2006 16:07

william läßt nichts anbrennen und schreibt wie es gemacht werden soll. Er spult sein Programm ab.

In Antwort auf:

Received: from web27914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.64] by mx01.oleco.com
(SMTPD32-8.15) id A22519300F8; Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:15:01 +0200
Received: (qmail 51182 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Jul 2006 10:06:54 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=z1oKx0ZcojdoVy3wb0yc/ccDtb0xYa2NcbTpkuiM/dN3ypNDzxZCYG1fu3DXfwa4h1A8CTzbE7Vssu= ;
Message-ID: <20060727100654.51180.qmail@web27914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Received: from [80.58.205.42] by web27914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:06:54 CEST
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:06:54 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Way Forward!!
To: xxxxxxx@oleco.net
In-Reply-To: <200607261626.AA19464452@oleco.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1929310969-1153994814=:9366"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Declude-Sender: williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr [217.146.182.64]
X-Spam-Tests-Failed: Whitelisted [0]
X-Note: This E-mail was sent from web27914.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([217.146.182.64]).
X-IMAIL-SPAM-STATISTICS: (9225019300f8766c, 1.0000)
X-RCPT-TO: <xxxxx@oleco.net>
X-UIDL: 429546248

In Antwort auf:

Von: william tolbert <williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr> Adresse speichern | Dateiköpfe
An: xxxxx@oleco.net
CC:
Datum: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:06:54 +0200 (CEST)
Betreff: Way Forward!!

Dear B.Trueger & G.Auner,

Thank you for your response and how are you doing?.Let me explain in clear terms how we can conclude this deal as soon as possible.

First of all, I want to assure you that with the modalities I have put in place, we can conclude this transaction amicably within a week. I have already taken out the funds with the help of a security company to Europe here in Madrid Spain for safe keeping. It is this company that I am presenting you to now as the beneficiary of the funds as I left this open, at the point of deposit for this reason.

Now,your physical appearance would be needed in the Security company before the funds can be released to you, but as soon as you are ready to travel over, I will furnish you with the necessary documents that will present you as the rightful and legal beneficiary of the funds. These documents include the Certificate of Deposit of the funds and a Power of Attorney empowering you as the legal beneficiary of the funds as well.
This transaction would be rapped up within 48 hours of your arrival in the offshore paying house here in Madrid Spain.

I cannot do this alone as you are aware of my present situation here in the camp as an Assylum seeker, hence I do require your assistance and be rest assured that this transaction is of mutual benefit to both of us on one condition, that "You guarrantee that you would be of a good assistance also in the area of investment in your country Germany. I would require you to send me your complete personal details so that my attorney can prepare a business agreement between us to further certify the peaceful conclusion of this transaction.
You can also send me your Tel and Fax numbers so that I can call you when it is best for me and also send you the letter of agreement on this trancation and other documents empowering you as the legal beneficiary of the said funds.
Please Sirs, do bear in mind that whatever espenses incur during this transaction will be given back to you from the 5% of the total sum of the fund immediatley after the claim of the funds, and that is aside the 25% set outside for you as the beneficiaries.

I do hope we can execute this transaction this way and would you please send me you personal phone number so I can call you when it is best for me and discuss details with you.

God bless and I await your prompt response.

Regards,
William Tolbert

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.07.2006 | Top

#4 von fridolin , 28.07.2006 16:10

Trueger und Auner spulen auch

In Antwort auf:

Von: "Trueger ; Auner" <xxxxxxxx@oleco.net> Adresse speichern | Dateiköpfe
An: william tolbert <williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr>
CC:
Datum: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:02:19 +0200
Betreff: Re: Way Forward!!

B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt/Main

Lieber Mr. Tolbert,

wie Sie selbst schreiben, sind sie Asylnt in Spanien, das heißt die spanischen Behörden dürfen nichts von ihrem Reichtum wissen.
Kennen sie die spanischen und europäischen Finanzgesetze? Oder die netten Gefängnisse in spanien?
Wie sieht es mit Ihrer aufenthaltserlaubnis aus?
so wie Sie sich das vorstellen geht es nicht.
Sobald die Finanzbehörde etewas merkt sind sie hinter gittern und zwar für längere Zeit.
Schicken sie mir also ihren Pass und den ihrer angehörigen mit beglaubigten Geburtsurkunden und der aufenthaltserlaubnis.
Wir sehen nur einen weg über eine Selbstanzeige bei der sie möglicherweise mximal 1.000.000 US $ verlieren, diesen Verlust aber innerhalb eines Jahres doppelt wieder ausgleichen können so daß sie nachher mehr als vorher haben und wieder angesehene Leute sind.
UNsere ID Karten haben sie wir warten jetzt auf ihre kompletten Unterlagen.

Trueger
Auner

Mitglied im Verband der Kredithaie Deutschland e.V.

fridolin
Grand Senior

#5 von fridolin , 31.07.2006 18:50

Der liest auch nicht richtig. Unterlagen schickt er auch nicht, ein fauler vogel.

In Antwort auf:

william tolbert <williamtolbert002@yahoo.fr> Adresse speichern | Dateiköpfe
An: xxxxxxxx@oleco.net
CC:
Datum: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:23:26 +0200 (CEST)
Betreff: TOLBERT.

Dear Trueger,

How are you doing today? I have not heard from you since my last mail to you, I will be more please if you can explain to me in clear terms how you are willing to help me , I have ealier make you understand my present predicament here in the Spanish government camping, as an assylum seeker. Iam trying to secure my funds, you should know also that Iam on the run so I will want you and your partner to fligh down to Madrid Spain, then afterward I will give all situations how we can move the funds out of Spain to your country then after I will make plans on how my family can be with me there in Germany.

If you may understand in my proposal Iam just alone here so I want to realy know your intentions on this mutual beneficiary.tell me if you want to help me this will enable me a change of ownership to you name from here we can proceed as plan.

I await your prompt response.

best regards,
William Tolbert (for the family)

fridolin
Grand Senior

#6 von icewastl , 01.08.2006 03:26

Fridolin

kein Wunder das der nicht schreibt, erst soll er ne Mio verlieren und
dann bietest du nur eine Verdoppelung.Die Kohle von 16,5 Mio lass ich in einem Jahr
mindestens zweimal durchlaufen und bei dem trad mach ich mehr als das doppelte
oder sind bei T & T die Gebühren so hoch, wegen der Gesundheitsreform...

________
icewastl

icewastl

Der verrückte Barrister Eugen Uzor
Mr. John Asher möchte bedient werden

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz