Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Fan Terry

#1 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 12.06.2012 09:32

Fan Terry

What a lovely picture you have got.I know you do not know me before but don't be frightened.....I am just an admirer.I am single and thought it will cause no harm to drop a short note to say hi to a beautiful lady like you......Never mean to flatter you but you are really pretty for real....Maybe we can get to know each other,Waiting impatiently to hear from you....lol.
Love ya sweet smile

Fan Terry
heute bekommen,dank des Googlesbildersuchprogramm :
50 × 50

Andrew Pitman | Facebook
50 × 50

Bruce Cole | Facebook
ausserdem noch zu finden bei Apple Valley sinles, Rochester Dating

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 157703_100003463903779_679390238_q.jpg 

melapino

RE: Fan Terry

#2 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 12.06.2012 22:45

Der Arme vom Schicksal gebeutelt

Thanks for your response, I think it would be formal if I get to introduce myself. I am Fan Terry. I am from United Kingdom (England). I was born April 4TH I am 45yrs old. I am a Civil-Structural Analyst and I work as the Field Supervisor for my company, My job takes me to different part of the world.I am widowed, lost my wife 4 yrs ago, February 26, 2007 to cancer of the breast.after the birth of my daughter Sandra.. I got an only daughter (Sandra) she is just 4yrs old and staying with my sister in Romanian because of the nature of my job. she says he wants to grow up and become a professional dancer . I spend my quiet time listening to music and reading. That's basically me, summarized into those 6 lines.please can you send me your email address or you mobile number so we can get to know each other more better.. Take care and hope to hear from you soonest. You can tell me about yourself, if it's okay with you. Always wear that smile.

melapino

#3 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 12.06.2012 22:47

man beachte 4 years ago ich glaube,dass Script muss mal erneuert werden!!!!!

melapino

#4 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 13.06.2012 07:11

hab mal zurück geschrieben mal sehen, ob eine Antwort kommt,nachdem ich schon durch das Hintertürchen klar gemacht habe,schon mal gescammt gewordem bin.

hi thanks for your note.Iam very sorry that you have lost your wife.It must be very hard to take care of your daughter by working all over the world.Hope she is doing fine.
iam already 50 years old a little bit older than you are i hope this is not a problem to you.Iam working as a nurse,i really love my job.I have to growned up lovely children.I like tolisten to music too as a matter of fact i listen to it all day if i can reading is one of my favourite hobbys too.How about your religion?Too me it is very important to have big trust in our lord.Please i hope it is ok for you to answer me some questions before we keep on writing.I really had a very bad experience with a man ,who i got to know through the internet and i dont want this to happen again.

1.You are a handsome man why did you choose the net to find a friend?
2.Do you smoke?
3.Would you like to get married again?
4.What do you have to offer to a woman?
5.Are you honest and respectful to a woman?
6.My children are always worried about me what would you do to show my children that you are the right man for me?
7.Would you be at your womans side in bad times?
8.How important is money to you?
9.Do you believe in God?
10.If yes are you following the worlds of God and the rules he gave us?
11.If not please explain to me why?
12. Will you ever ask a woman for money if you are not married?

I hope you dont mind to answer these questions i will see and wait what happens .
Blessings to you and your little daughter

melapino

#5 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 13.06.2012 07:13

Fehler: geworden zu sein

melapino

#6 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 13.06.2012 15:27

Fan hat mir gleich eine seiner wahrscheinlich gespeicherten Mails über seine Person geschickt.Ich werde es in einen Spoiler tun,er ist ein sehr interessanter Mann,deshalb ist diese Mail superlang.Gibt sich soviel Mühe seine Herkunft zu verbergen,doch das erste Wort im ersten Satz verrät leider schon alles

melapino

#7 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 13.06.2012 15:31

More About Me

Hi,

Am a widowed single at the moment.Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!! I am really going to put a lot of effort in writing you this letter to you,I hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about Now where do I start….lol.....? Well here it goes……. I am a very easy going individual who loves life and all the challenges life has to offer. I consider myself to be honest, trustworthy and extremely loyal as my friends will confirm…and anyone who treats me in the same manner has a sure ticket in as a partner for life. I am a very strong and independent man with set goals in life and I have never been scared of a hard day’s work. I can be pretty straight forward at times but I do have a sensitive, more compassionate side that shows when you least expect it. I have many interests such as playing the drums, music, fishing, camping, motorcycle rides……and the list goes on! I have a great sense of humor and love a good laugh (the harder the better), I can be cheeky at times and love to have fun with good company. I am always up for picnics and meeting new friends. i love challenges and i can face anything as long as its no beyond human power.

The reason I am writing you this letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do, you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I have ever had 2 different relationships but ended with betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and also ended because the love was not there to grow.i know this sounds strange to you, I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone, if I am not in a relationship and also because of Sandra.

More about my business ; I do travel outside of the Country when contract is been awarded to my constructing company due to my position in my company as the senior engineer in the company, This have made me travel a lot to so many countries in the world.

The reason I came on to the internet is to find old school and business friends and also the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone is through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise. The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today?s society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others. For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart... I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as party,weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential,i will have to go for now please when replying me where are you from. I will be waiting for your reply and will like to hear from u soon..

Kind Regards,
Fan Terry

melapino
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.06.2012 18:20 | Top

#8 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 13.06.2012 15:35

Hilfe,was hab ich getan? [...nichts schlimmes. Ich habe es geändert, Scambaiter]

melapino
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.06.2012 18:21 | Top

#9 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 14.06.2012 23:02

neue mail von Fan.Hat einige fragen an mich,vielleicht hat einer von euch ein paar passende Antworten hihi

melapino

#10 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 14.06.2012 23:04

Hello Dear,

How are you doing and i was very happy to hear from you and thanks very much for taking your precious time to reply me.What you said was clearly understood and i believe you are a very nice person and i so much appreciate you for that because not all women can do what you are doing now.
Just want you to be my soul mate and am sure that, i will be willing to marry you. Am honest, truthful and straight forward.

It gives me joy to talk to you and please do not see the distance as a barrier because i can as well come to your country to see you if we both match and know what we are up to,i do not look for women online but when i saw you on face book i could not leave there not until i left a message with you.Please we can as well talk on the phone, i mean no harm to you and please we both have to build our trust because TRUST is the pillar of any relationship be it ordinary friends or more than that

[few questions]

What are your ways of dealing with anger?

Is jealousy an emotion that comes easily to you?

Do you wish you were less or more emotional? Why?

What things make you extremely happy?

If you were to celebrate a huge success what would you do?

What is your favorite way to express your emotions of love?

When you are sad about something, how do you wish to be handled?

When you are feeling lonely, what makes you feel you better?

What three words that best describe your partner?

What quality do you find most appealing about yourself?

melapino
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.06.2012 17:52 | Top

#11 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 15.06.2012 23:06

Auch Fan hat seine eigenen Fragen beantwortet. Ein toller Mann ich bin sehr glücklich.

melapino
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.06.2012 23:08 | Top

#12 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 15.06.2012 23:09

Thanks very much for taking your time to respond to my messages. It's a lovely Evening here in United Kingdom.

For your notice i have to provide to you few things you will like to know about me.

What are your ways of dealing with anger?
______________ Am not always upset but when am angry i will just listen to music or call my lovely daughter to tell me sweet words. Because she really love her daddy.

Is jealousy an emotion that comes easily to you?
______________ To be sincere dear am really jealous i don't really like my Queen to be hanging out with male friends.

Do you wish you were less or more emotional? Why?
______________ am not really less emotional my emotion always move faster to the right one close to my heart.

What things make you extremely happy?
______________ to make people happy at the right time and i always happy to me honest and straightforward

If you were to celebrate a huge success what would you do?
______________ make love ones around me celebrate and show them much care i have for them.

What is your favorite way to express your emotions of love?
______________ truthful, honest, making my queen understand what is to be done at the right time. And show more feelings and care to my right queen.

When you are sad about something, how do you wish to be handled?
______________ Same way i do to handle my anger.

When you are feeling lonely, what makes you feel you better? Just go out to football pitch to catch some fun. Because am a football lover.

What three words that best describe your partner?
______________ Honesty, understanding and straight forward.

What quality do you find most appealing about yourself?
______________ everything concerning me.

What do you find most physically good about me your friend?
______________ most everything about you. My heart tell me you are really special and my heart never fail me.

What one habit would you like to change about me your friend?
______________everything concerning you. have to study you more and tell you about your habit i promise to change you if you have any bad habit

What one habit would you like to change about yourself?
______________ always come home early.

Thanks very much for your time being spend with me. hug and kisses and here is my mobile number+44 7031971824 you can give a call anytime you want and hope to read your note soon...

God bless you.

Regards,

Fan Terry

Antwort verfassen ...

melapino

#13 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 15.06.2012 23:11

wow ich hab es geschafft alles so wie ich es wollte im Spoiler jetzt bin ich sogar sehr glücklich
44 7031971824 ist das eine von diesen Sondermugunummern?

melapino

#14 von MRW ( gelöscht ) , 15.06.2012 23:19

Ja Melapino, das ist ein Nummer die weitergeleitet wird. +4470...

Was bezweckst du eigentlich mit dem Mugu? Hast du einen Mentor?

Viele Grüsse
Mrs. Williams

MRW
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.06.2012 23:20 | Top

#15 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 16.06.2012 00:03

Nein,einen Mentor habe ich nicht wollte nur mal die 1.sein .die nach Geld fragt.Soll er doch schreiben ist halt eine weniger in seinem Arbeitsprogramm,die ihm vielleicht etwas schicken könnte,anrufen werd ich auch nicht war nur neugierig.Danke für die Antwort.Falls ich nicht nach Geld fragen kann,verliebe ich mich eben in einen anderen.

melapino

#16 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 03.07.2012 20:02

Als Fan Terry bei Fb gesperrt oder hat sein Account selbst gelöscht, dafür jetzt noch als Brian Walters und Alex frank ebenfalls bei Fb mit dem gleichen Bild unterwegs
(was soll man dazu sagen ??)

melapino

#17 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 19.07.2012 14:11

Fan Terry hat sich wieder unter alten namen bei mir auf Fb gemeldet

How are you doing today? There was a suspicious alert that my FB account could have been hack so I have to close my previous account to open this current account...

Hope to read from you..

Fan

schlechte Ausrede! Wird gleich wieder gemeldet

melapino
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.07.2012 14:15 | Top

#18 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 19.07.2012 14:17

neues Bild

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
157781_100004091502685_491838077_n.jpg  

melapino

Randy Sparks
Frage

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz