Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

500€ für 80 qm in München Schwabing... geeenau

#1 von tasdingo ( gelöscht ) , 06.08.2011 21:35

Gibts auch im Mietbereich bei Immoscout. Für die Besichtigung wird eine Kaution bei einer "Treuhandfirma" hinterlegt.
Email vom Scammer:

Zitat
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
After analyzing all the applications together with my wife we decided that you would be suitable to rent the apartment.
As I said, the total price which you'll have to pay for one month of rent (warm miete) will be €500, no additional costs.
The rent will be paid monthly, directly to my British bank account.
In order to view the flat and settle a deal, you will need the keys, and the contract .
Since I am unable to come to Germany personally, and my daughter is already back here, I've hired a major real estate agency from Sheffield, specialized in international rentals, to represent me.
They are called Lexis Rentals Europe Ltd, and their website is: vvvvvv.Lexis.24.eu
This agency will handle the delivery of the keys, the inspection of the flat and also the payment .
Here's how it works :
1 - To start this transaction, I need your full name, address and telephone number. I will also need to know the rental period so I can put it in the contract.
2 - I will go to the Lexis Rentals office to drop off the keys and documents of the house, along with the contract
3 - Lexis Rentals will check the documents to make sure I am the actual owner of the flat, then, they will send you an invoice (rechnung).
4 - At this point you'll have to pay the kaution (500 EURO) as a security deposit to Lexis Rentals, according to the instructions from the invoice.
This will be a guarantee that they don't send an agent all the way to Germany for a joke. The deposit will be just a formality, and it will not commit you to renting the flat.
The money will remain in the custody of Lexis Rentals until you have checked the flat and confirmed that everything is ok.
5 - After you pay the deposit, and send them the details, Lexis Rentals will send an agent to Germany in the next 24-48 hours (Monday to Friday) to meet you and help you inspect the flat. .
You can also decide which date and time will fit your schedule best for the inspection.
7 - If you will be satisfied with the flat, you will sign a copy of the contract and pay the first month of rent to the agent. (the following rents will be paid directly to my account)
However, if you are not pleased with the apartment for any reason, the Lexis Rentals agent will give you the money back on the spot, and I will get my keys and documents back.
I will pay for the services of the agency, so there will be no extra costs for you.
Also, in case you have another apartment right now, and you cannot move out immediately, we can make the deal as I explained it now, and consider it only an inspection and reservation. You will move in when you are ready and pay the first rent then.
If you want to begin, please give me the details which I requested above, so I can make the arrangements.
I have attached a copy of my passport to this email as a sign of good faith.
I am waiting for your quick response, because there are several others interested in the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on a deal with you.

Best greetings!

---------------------------------------
Peter Roland
Graphic Design Dept. Manager
138, Laughton Rd,
Sheffield, S25 2PP
+44 (0) 114-253-5633
rolandpet@ymail.com
---------------------------------------

tasdingo
zuletzt bearbeitet 06.08.2011 23:31 | Top

LATE Muammar Gaddafi DEAD BODY PICS