" /> Forum Übersicht - 2.7. Andere Mails » ATTENTION PLEASE!! TREASURE AT YOUR DOOR STEP!!
  Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

ATTENTION PLEASE!! TREASURE AT YOUR DOOR STEP!!

#1 von Scambaiter , 26.03.2011 03:13

Mal was anderes...

Zitat
ATTENTION PLEASE!! TREASURE AT YOUR DOOR STEP!!!
Freitag, 25. März, 2011 11:13 Uhr
Von: "Sarah Nan" <sarahnanlawfirm@gmail.com>
An: mrgalantony111@yahoo.com

Sarah Nan Law Firm.

Attention,

I'm Sarah Nan, A Lawyer based in The United Kingdom, I actually goth your contact from your country's chambers of commerce and trade, here you were highly recommended as a trustworthy potential business partner one can do business with on a business worth $25,000,000. Based on that information and recommendation satisfactorily gathered concerning your personal profile, I hereby wish to acquaint you with a business proposal that will be of benefit to both of us. However, Your interest to assist me would rather be specific or unspecific as a result of which I am quite skeptical devulging full details of transaction, therefore I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and committment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction on, my trust is not given out lightly. What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transfered with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction,however I shall be waiting for your response and assurance along with your full names and private contacts (ADDRESS, PHONE & FAX) just as it will appear on all the documents required for this business.

Sincerely,

Sarah Nan.
+447024074236

Mailto: "Sarah Nan" sarahnanlawfirm@gmail.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 26.03.2011 | Top

Post von Western Union