Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

und wieder hat einer angebissen

#1 von labruxa2 ( gelöscht ) , 23.04.2010 13:58

nettes foto schoenen tag noch
Wayne — 13:53
Hi...my name is wayne morgan 46 year ...i am single and ready to mingle.i don't know how to sweet talk a woman but i know how to love her.I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance.but i must say you are pretty!! I am originally from maryland..Am into buy and selling of antiques am in U K now i will be back in the state soon....but i will like to know you better before i get back...i will like us to talk more on my IM ...or you can talk to me personally at waymore_2010 at ya hoo dot com i will be expecting your reply
Wayne margan
link zum profil in badoo ist: http://eu1.badoo.com/01115202801/ bitte um unterstuetzung diesmal sind fotos vorhanden

labruxa2

RE: geht schnell bei dem kerlchen

#2 von labruxa2 ( gelöscht ) , 23.04.2010 14:31

sorry in the moment iam bussy :-( maybe later
Wayne — 14:27
oh ok i will be waiting to chat with you..bye

labruxa2

RE: geht schnell bei dem kerlchen

#3 von Dana , 23.04.2010 19:13

Hallo labruxa2. Wenn Du einen Bait veröffentlichen möchtest, dann gestalte ihn bitte ein wenig. Hiermit kann man wenig anfangen:

Zitat von labruxa2
sorry in the moment iam bussy :-( maybe later
Wayne — 14:27
oh ok i will be waiting to chat with you..bye

Was sagt uns das? Welchen inhaltlichen Wert hat das? Ist es interessant für die Leser?

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

hier die nummer 3 aus der baddoo fundgrube
I like to get

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz