Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Salom und 48 Mio...

#1 von icewastl , 20.04.2006 14:51

mir scheint das hier eine Gruppe am Werke ist, die im schönen gerahmten Grün des Koranes schreibt.
Die Schreibweise in den letzten Tagen in drei verschiedenen Mugu-Mails enthalten.
Na ja, die Summe könnte den Troll dazu bewegen tätig zu werden, schließlich benötige ich noch ein wenig Kapital
für einen größeren Gold-Transport.... und da kommen die 48 Mio gerade recht

In Antwort auf:
X-Apparently-To: yxyxyxyxyx@yahoo.de via 217.12.10.232; Thu, 20 Apr 2006 05:26:43 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.177.177]
Return-Path: <salom39mawuson@yahoo.es>
Authentication-Results: mta182.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.es; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 217.146.177.177 (HELO web27401.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (217.146.177.177) by mta182.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 20 Apr 2006 05:26:42 -0700
Received: (qmail 18562 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Apr 2006 12:26:41 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.es; h=Message-ID:X-RocketDSI:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LboD5SIereO+Jyp3bhoremDkd5jeztK+B9/zmqwfFhyTwt6VnVbS23feZdurv0FGaFatW/TW3Go/1GRoaBkyBkC2r8= ;
Message-ID: <20060420122641.18559.qmail@web27401.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Datum: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:26:41 +0000 (GMT)
Von: "Salom Chukson Mawule" <salom39mawuson@yahoo.es> Ins Adressbuch
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von yahoo.es. Weitere Info
Antwortadresse: salommawuson1@yahoo.fr
Betreff: Bussines/For Your Urgent Attention
An: yxyxyxyxyx@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-349013185-1145536001=:12726"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 2341

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!

Ahora puedes escribirme a: salom39mawuson@yahoo.es

FROM SALOM CHUKSON MAWU

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.

BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS

DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST,

14/16 RUE DE COMMERCE S.A

LOME - TOGO.

I am SALOM CHUKSON MAWU, the Director in charge of auditing and accounting section of BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST, 14/16 RUE DE COMMERCE S.A LOME-TOGO in west Africa with due respect and regards. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and audting in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on Nov.1997 in a plane crash (Korea) and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. Although personally,I kept this information secret within myself and my partner to enable the whole plans and idea be pofitable and successful during the time of execution.The said amount was USD$48m (fourty eight million united states dollars).I am glad to say that with the introduction of internet and website,I was opportuned and pleasured to have come across your contact through this satellite media As it may intrest you to know.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foriegn account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because, I work inthis bank.This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of Oath to this bank and also present a foriegn account where he will need the money to be retransfered into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitiled to 35% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer both local and international,like telephone bills,e-mail bills including the documents fees,while 55% will be for me and my partner.

Please,you have been adviced to keep top secret as we are still in service and intend toretire from service after we conclude this deal with you.I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account.And ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.I suggest you get back to me as soon asn possible stating your wish in this deal.

Yours faithfully,

SALOM CHUKSON MAWU.

- Salom Chukson Mawule

________
icewastl

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.04.2006 | Top

Ben Coroma
Dr.John will investieren

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz