Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Precious und Cynthia suchen Beschäftigung / Wer hat Zeit?

#1 von Gloxiniea ( gelöscht ) , 09.12.2009 19:42

Zitat
A recommendation from a friend
Mittwoch, 9. Dezember, 2009 17:07 Uhr
Von: "cynthia godwill" cynthiagodwill20094m@yahoo.com
Hello

How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss cynthia godwill i was browsing today in , so i come acrose your profile, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in my life before, that is why i become interested to write to you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address ( cynthiagodwill20094m@yahoo.com)

I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks
Miss cynthia
hi
Mittwoch, 9. Dezember, 2009 18:40 Uhr
Von: "precious_koroma@ecunet.org" precious_koroma@ecunet.org
Hello my dear,

Complements of the season to you. I wish to express my sincere gratitude to you. My name is Miss precious and my contact address is ( preciouskoroma79(@)yahoo.com ) I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic. well I come in contact with your address at and I loved it, I think we can click together as one body and soul.

Please I will appreciate if you can use my e-mail address to contact my directly to my e-mailbox and at the same time I will show you my picture and you also know more about me. Moreover, I want you to know that distance ,race orreligion is never a barrier in the course of love.

Thanks for your love, understanding and co-operation. Please I hope favourably to get your reply, contact me with this email address above. I wish you a blissful and a happy moment over there.
Yours sincerely,
precious.......

Gloxiniea
zuletzt bearbeitet 09.12.2009 21:43 | Top

I saw your profile today at www.419baiter.com
Ich hab eine neue Freundin?!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz