Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Post von Dr. Martin Luther

#1 von Scatman ( gelöscht ) , 13.04.2006 09:35

Heute bekam ich Post von Dr. Martin Luther. Was soll das? Heiße ich denn Thomas Münzer oder Erasmus von Rotterdam?

Außerdem muss der Martin in die Hölle gekommen sein, denn inzwischen ist er ganz schwarz.

In Antwort auf:
From mt_luther1@atlas.cz Wed Apr 12 11:39:57 2006
Return-Path: <mt_luther1@atlas.cz>
Received: from knedlik.mail-atlas.net (EHLO knedlik.mail-atlas.net) [212.47.13.79]
with SMTP; 12 Apr 2006 13:39:56 +0200
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=5.5 required=9.0
tests=ALL_TRUSTED: -2.4,AWL: -1.284,FROM_HAS_ULINE_NUMS: 0,
MILLION_USD: 1.594,NIGERIAN_BODY1: 2.48,NIGERIAN_BODY2: 2.4,
PRIORITY_NO_NAME: 1.455,SARE_FROM_SPAM_WORD3: 0.1,SARE_RECV_ADDR: 0.027,
SARE_TOCC_NONE: 0.802,URG_BIZ: 0.288
X-Spam-Level: *****
Received: from KNEDLIK ([127.0.0.1])
by knedlik.mail-atlas.net;
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:35:48 +0200
From: "Dr.louis Martin Luther luther" <mt_luther1@atlas.cz>
Message-ID: <e9f0d87b4664d6ea2867178e8948d717@atlas.cz>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:35:48 +0200
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Subject: From Dr.luther
Reply-To: "Dr.louis Martin Luther" <dr_lutherr@myway.com>
To: *

From Dr.louis martin luther.
First National Bank
Shopping Center Hwy 192
Johannesburg South Africa.

Good day My Good friend,

I am Dr.louis martin luther the branch manager, First National Bank of South Africa. I am writing this letter to ask for your assistance and full co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department with you. I am contacting you based on Trust and Confidentiality that will be attached to this deal.

The Management and the Legal department of our bank (First National Bank of South Africa) in a recent meeting Last Week, Recommended that the account of MIHAELA OTTO, 46, who lived at Mill Hill, in London who was one of my branch depositor, should be declared Dormant, confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Suspense account according to First National Bank of South Africa Banking and financial law. She died in Bomb Blast in London, Terrorist Attacks on July 7TH 2005. Incident that befall the UNITED KINGDOM, the bank is still unrelenting in it's bid to contact any of the relatives to claim.

This money, you can confirm through this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4668245.stm
She is an account holder in my branch, She owns a dollar account with the sum of US$35.5M (Thirty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) On further investigation, it was discovered that she died without making a WILL also, she did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work here at the Bank, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. No one will ever come forward to claim it.

Consequently, I solicit to present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the next of kin to Late MIHAELA OTTO so that you and I can benefit from the fruits of this old woman's labour. Upon your acceptance of this proposal, I shall send to you the First National Bank of South Africa 'Next of Kin Payment Application Form' with the Transaction codes as well as detailed information on how this deal would be transacted.

We shall employ the services of a solicitor for the drafting of the LAST WILL &TESTAMENT of Late MIHAELA OTTO and to obtain all other relevant papers in your name for the necessary documentations for payment approval in my bank headquarters in your favour. The money will be shared in the ratio: 65:35 .Sixty Five percent for me and thirty five percent for you. I guarantee that this deal will be sealed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the Bank's Branch Manager to secure approvals and guarantee the Successful conclusion of this transaction.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If your are interested to be a partner with me?, please reply back to me immediately and please include your private telephone number and fax number so I can give you a call for more details. I am waiting your urgent reply
soonest. Thanks.

Best regards,
Dr.louis martin luther.

Scatman
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.04.2006 10:20 | Top

Noch ein Reissack
Charles Brown und sein Speicherbunker...

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz