Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Eric Kalabi Refugee camp 9, Accra Ghana

#1 von Scambaiter , 05.08.2009 04:32

Noch ein armer-reicher Flüchtling.

Die Masche kommt in Mode scheint mir.
Die Abacha und Prof. Soludo haben wohl ausgedient.
Die Namen sind auch zu sehr bekannt, und somit praktisch verbrannt.

In Antwort auf:
My Dearest One
Tuesday, 4 August, 2009 9:57 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients

Message contains attachments
ERIC_TITU__ID_CARD.JPG (84KB)
My Dearest One,

I am a citizen of Liberia the first son of the minister of mines and energy Mr Henry Mensah Kalabi who was killed by rebels during the war in Liberia. before my father's death he made my mother to understand that he deposited some huge amount of money which he made from sales of diamond and gold and he gave my mother all relevant document of the consignment which was deposited (marked) as family belonging after his death.

I and my mother was able to move out from Liberia through the united nation cargo ship, that convened refugees from Monrovia to Accra {Ghana}, As a refugee. my father left behind physical cash of $8.5 million usd which he safely lodged in a security company in Ghana(Accra) during his regime in the office.
As am writting to you now, the consignment has left Ghana,it was suppose to be delivered to my beneficiary in Canada but as soon as the diplomat got to Canada he was informed that my foriegn beneficiary had a car accident and died instantly. And i don't want the diplomat to come back to Ghana with the consignment, it was then i was given your name and email for assistant .i am willing to give you 25% for your assistance from the total $8.5 million usd. All that is needed to be done is just the change of ownership to your name that is needed to be done.

Also attached is my refugee identity card for you to know me in person, i will send you all document covering the consignment as soon as i hear from you, for the diplomat to deliver the box to you, as my beneficiary.

Could you please permit me to ask you this few questions?
(1)Will you help me as your son ?(2) will you help me honestly as someone you have not seen ? What will be your plan for me when the box is delivered to you?.

So please get back to me as soon as possible so that i can inform the diplomat in Canada whereby he will deliver the consignment to you, if only you will take the 35% offered to you. So I await your response.

Thank you and God bless
Sincerely yours,
Eric Kalabi
Refugee camp 9, Accra Ghana

Mailto: eric_titu_kalabi@live.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
ERIC_TITU__ID_CARD.JPG  

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.08.2009 | Top

Professor Ziegenbegatter und das schnelle Geld
Stephie - Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz