Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Ganz viele Captains aus dem Irak mit ganz viel Geld...

#1 von doofemotte ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2009 11:12

In Antwort auf:
Hello,

i want to inform you that i will buy your car, but i have an urgent business proposal for you.
I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision to withdraw troops from Iraq this year, I have been deployed to work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted countries, mostly the United States and the European Union, I will need a car for myself, and that was the reason i made this contact through mobile.de.
On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 6.4million us dollars which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq, because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here, some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men under my unit and i discovered this fund and decided to take it as my share for my sufferings here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent and informed him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.
I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey, where we have over 2 million Iraqi refugees and in Sudan where we have currently the highest number of refugees displaced as a result of war, you need to visit such places and witness what am talking about. I want to invest this money on stock fish from Norway and supply them to these refugees, because based on my experience on battle ground in this places, they lack fish and meat in the meals they get in little quantity just to keep living until God knows when.

My dear, I prefer using this fund for this purpose than allowing this terrorists get this money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea.
The main point now is that cannot move this money to the United states, because i will be in Europe for 3 more years, so i need someone i can trust If he accepts, I will transfer the money to him/her, where he/she will be the beneficiary, because i am a uniformed person and cannot parade such an amount .
I am an American, and an intelligence officer at that, so i have 100%authentic means of transferring this money through diplomatic courier service, I just need your acceptance and all is done..
Please if you are interested in this transaction, i will give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that was why i went to a secured car site, where i can be sure that the person is real. I believe i can trust you. Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured, so nobody can monitor our emails. I will only reach you through this medium for now because our calls might be monitored; I just have to be sure of whom i am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account, so if you are not interested, do not reply this email and please delete it, if you do not respond from now to 2days, i will then search for someone else.

I am doing this on trust contrary to our training as military experts which you know about. i will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but i pray you are not,6.4million dollars is a lot of money, which I think every man will dream of.
Am waiting for your contact details so we can proceed, hopefully In less than 7days, the money should have been noted in your account and i will come over and give you 25% of the sum and take 75% for my dream, I hope am being fair on this deal.
Regards,
Gary Andrew.

son scheiss krieg ich seit ich mein Auto bei Mobile reingestellt hab am laufenden Band !!!
Hab angefangen die ein bisl zu verkohlen aber jetz wolln die Anschrift etc würd da ungern alles reale angeben hat da jmd tips?

doofemotte
zuletzt bearbeitet 29.09.2009 05:03 | Top

RE: ganz viele Captains ausm iraq mit ganz viel geld... mein gott warn die im irak reich

#2 von fridolin , 24.07.2009 12:28

Lies dich hier http://66381.homepagemodules.de/f6-Tipps.html schon mal ein wenig ein und wenn was unklar ist fragen oder vertrauensvoll an einen Mentor wenden.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

"Arbeit" von der unif-group
Millionär werden - leichtgemacht

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz