Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

juchuu Yahoo macht jetzt schon Lotterie und ich hab gewonnen

#1 von Amparo , 27.05.2009 02:17

Diese Mail markieren
Congratulations, you have won Three Million Dollars !!!
Dienstag, 26. Mai, 2009 19:13 Uhr
Von:
"Anita Bradshaw" <yhlotery122009@msn.com>
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
An:
Empfänger nicht bekannt

Congratulations, you have won Three Million Dollars ($3,000,000.00) from YAHOO LOTTERY for the month of MAY, 2009.
These are your Winning Information's.
Batch Number 024/320541
Winning Numbers 07,12,15,28,39
Reference Number YLOTTO/02463092
Payment No YLOTTO 5237
To claim your prize, send YOUR NAME, AGE, ADDRESS, JOB and TELEPHONE NUMBER to this email address (officep21@yahoo.de) or call this phone number for further details: +233-275-079-137

und hier ist noch der Header dazu

From Anita Bradshaw Tue May 26 12:13:20 2009
Return-Path: <yhlotery122009@msn.com>
Authentication-Results: mta424.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.77 (EHLO blu0-omc2-s2.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.77) by mta424.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 26 May 2009 12:13:21 -0700
Received: from BLU121-W12 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s2.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Tue, 26 May 2009 12:13:21 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU121-W12414C4311794C459E2BCDC5520@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: yhlotery122009@msn.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_248f15a5-a450-4b7c-8143-89e39807f0ee_"
Anita Bradshaw <yhlotery122009@msn.com>
Subject: Congratulations, you have won Three Million Dollars !!!
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:13:20 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
Content-Length: 1691

Amparo

RE: juchuu Yahoo macht jetzt schon Lotterie und ich hab gewonnen

#2 von Amparo , 07.06.2009 15:47

Von:
Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
"WEBMASTER AWARDS" <webr4@indiatimes.com>
An:
Empfänger nicht bekannt
Awards Department - Yahoo/Msn Splash Promotions
124 STOCKPORT ROAD, LONGSIGHT, MANCHESTER M60 2DB - UNITED KINGDOM.

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds {550,000.00GBP} for the month of May, 2009 Prize Promotion which is Organized by Webmaster Inc .

YAHOO! AOL! Hotmail! collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Aol, Hotmail and other email networks. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. This Award must be claimed no later than 20 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
Stated below are your identification numbers:
BATCH NUMBER: YM 09102XN
REFERENCE NUMBER: YM35447XN
PIN: YM09788

These numbers fall within the LONDON Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in UNITED KINGDOM and send your winning identification numbers to him;
Agent Name: Rev. Charles Delon
E-Mail: revcharlesdelon2@gmail.com
Tel: +447024030489

You are advised to send the following information to your Claims Agent to facilitate the release of of your fund to you.
1. First name..............................
2. Last Name...............................
3. Country..................................
4. Contact Address..........................
5. Telephone Number.........................
6. fax Number...............................
7. Marital Status...........................
8. Occupation...............................
9. My Date of birth.........................
10.Sex......................................

Congratulations!! once again.

Yours in service,
Dr. (Mrs.) Carol Smith

NOTE: Reply to Rev. Charles Delon via revcharlesdelon2@gmail.com for your claim.

===================================================================
WARNING!
Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.

You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly forward a copy to us and delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.
Yahoo shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned.

TESTIMONIES OF OUR PAST LUCKY WINNERS:
''When I first received an unsolicited email that I have just won Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterlings it appeared to me like one of those uncalled for emails . However when I decided to justify my curiosity by contacting Rev. Charles Delon to know if this was real he instructed me on what to do to claim my winning and as a matter of fact I was skeptical initially but when I did I was full of surprise when my bank here in America called me up to confirm to me that an additional Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterlings Has been transferred from England to my account ....... I am really happy for the WEBMASTER INC who made it possible for me to be Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterlings Richer Today ''..
[Mr. Micheal Shaun [From Florida In The United States Of America ]

'' I can beat my hands on my chest and tell any one who cares to listen that this is a geniue lottery. I am a living testimony ,my parents never believed when I informed them that I won but today look at me only 20 years old and I am already smiling to the bank with Five Hundred Thousand Pounds ''
Carol Williams [Canada]

'' Infact , I am donating 20% percent to any charity organization of my choice in Asia as a free will gift and a thank you gift to the Almighty God for making it possible for me to win a lottery ''.
[Mr. Jim Chun [From China]

--
Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts
http://vvv.zigwheels.com/maruti-ritz?utm...&utm_campaign=1

Amparo

CONGRATULATION YOU HAS WINN ( 2 M POUNDS) FROM MICROSOFT
Lotteriemails aus Australien

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz