Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

New Gold Offer

#1 von Amparo , 17.05.2009 13:21

In Antwort auf:
Von: "mrclementokanga@cantv.net" <mrclementokanga@cantv.net>
An: waffer@hushmail.com

ATTN:

DEALERS/INVESTORS/MANDATES/COLLECTORS/COMPANIES

Dear Sir / Madam,

I got your e-mail address after browsing through web-sites that are for commerce, industry and trade investments options.
My name is Clement Okanga. I am the director of sales of medium scale mining company duly registered in Ghana, We deal in extraction and mining and also sales of precious minerals resources (Gold, Diamonds, Silver, Iron Ore and Copper), and we also work with independent miners and companies with goods and products for sale.

Serious buyers/agent are welcomed to visit our mining sites, view the gold bars, confirm the purity, and arrange for the shipment to your/buyers destination, and no advance payment is required.
All transactions are done through PMMC (Supervisory & Regulatory body for Miners) in Ghana and the Government of Ghana .
We have about 800kgs right now for immediate sale. Buyers are to pay all taxes incurred after testing at PMMC.

The specification of the gold bar is as follows:

Quantity: 550-800 kilograms

Quality of Carats: 22+
Purity: 93% or better
Way of Delivery: Bars
Place of Delivery: CIF (EUROPE OR AMERICA ) or FOB - GHANA
Payment Terms are strictly Bank to Bank basis. No LC, BLC or BG
Minimum purchase order: 150kgs

Monthly deliveries can be arranged.

All the relevant and necessary documents are available at sight. The FCO - CIF & FOB - GHANA shall be forwarded to you on demand.
For those willing to invest, we have five concessions and at the moment only involved in one and that at the surface level. Perhaps you would be interested in a deeper involvement with us.

Looking forward to your reply, and I also hope to establish a mutual trust and long term business relationship with you and for any question that you may have call my telephone number.

Regards,

Clement Okanga
Director of Sales.

+233266142290
mrclementokanga@cantv.net

For further enquiries contact:
vvvvvv.pmmc.com.

Or call DAVID
@ +233207610035
Email: david_smith@cantv.net

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 17.05.2009 | Top