Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

URGENT MAIL Dienstag, 5. Mai, 2009 17:28 Uhr

#1 von Scambaiter , 05.05.2009 23:20

Betrüger beklagen sich über Betrüger!

In Antwort auf:
URGENT MAIL
Dienstag, 5. Mai, 2009 17:28 Uhr
Von: "opexadex@yahoo.com" opexadex@yahoo.com
An: ***@yahoo.com
hello dearest one,

I sincerely ask for forgiveness for I know this may seem like a complete intrusion to your privacy but right about now this is my only option of communication.
This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unseriou could come into your mind;
but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mrs. Jenifer Eric from UNITED STATE,I do sell gold, silver, handbag, cloth e.t.c which cost a lot of money.
i do received a lot of Email from different such from a company in Nigeria which they were telling me
to come to their country to make a business transaction with their company.
I Was be told to come along with my product so that i can earn more money and finance my business more.
i do not know all their trying to do to me is scam me up. i was be a victim.

Am contacting you as a foreigner who gonna assist me out in this situation i put myself.
I want to go back to my country which i do not have any money on me
...the scammer have stolen all my money in my bank account.

when i contact president of my country (BARRACK OBAMA) to tell him what happen to me, he told me that,
i should look for away to get back to the [b]UNITED STATE so that he can compensate me with the sum of 10,000,00 million
for all the pain i have gone through since all this why. why i am contacting you is that,
is to help me out the sum of 700usd to get me back to my country.

if you are capable to help me, i compensate you also as soon as my president (BARRACK OBAMA) help me out.
out of the 10,000,00 USD 50% will be send into your back account,
because of your goodness and kindness ,50% of the money is waiting for you.

am waiting to hear back from you.

BEST REGARD

Mailto: opexadex@yahoo.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

Bible Study Fellowship - Sponsor gesucht
Hinweise und Forencodes

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen