Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

GLAD TO MEET YOU.

#1 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 02.05.2009 19:39

Hi Friend
With love and passion i wish to say compliment of the great season and best wishes in all you do this day. How are you and the environment over there? I'm pleased to meet you.My names is Lilian Brain from USA.I live and work in my country with the World Youth Organization For Human Welfare here in the United State and by the grace of the Almighty God I'll be visiting Africa for the first time in my life for a combined International Conference.I'm one of the Organizer Organizing the fourth coming combined International Conference on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Child Abuse/Labor here in US and later in Africa.I'm a single lady of 26 years of age, single looking forward to my better subordinate in mere future.I wish to associate with you in all areas of life. I've never be married cos due to lack of trust and betray which i had in the past.It will be wonderful if you will be part of me to be my partner, co-passion and It will be nice for me if you can as well join and be a part in this my trip. I need a man that's good looking in-ward not minding race or ethnicity,your sincerity i care for, your honesty i cherish,your passion i search for, be my better half.Let's associate together in divinity, co-operate world, mutual relationship, be part of me and i be part of you, in all i do I'll have you in mind cos you are in me.I've travelled far and wide, mixed with different races in the co-operate world, i do understand that the plight of human is to direct and re-direct the low and the needy. I open my arms wide to associate with you receive you and believe you will give me your sincerity as well. Let make the world and the union a worth living and experiencing. I wish to be with you and relate together for the good of each other.I will get back to you after your mail for more detail about me.You are welcome to my world.
Lovely solution and God Bless.
Your Companion,
Thanx,
Lilian.

Coroner

RE: GLAD TO MEET YOU.

#2 von alter Schwede , 02.05.2009 20:08

Nomen est omen ?
Lilian bedeutet vom Ursprung her " die Kleine "
Und das im Zusammenhang mit Brain ? Da hätte ich mich aber schon längst umtaufen lassen !

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#3 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 02.05.2009 20:21

für jemanden der in USA lebt ein grottenschlechtes english.

Natürlich ist sie auf dem Weg nach Afrika...hahaha...war wahrscheinlich noch nie ausserhalb Afrika

Coroner

#4 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 02.05.2009 20:23

Oder so?

Cuchulainn

#5 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 02.05.2009 20:48

Cuchulainn, wer so aussieht braucht kein Brain

btw: ich habe mal geantwortet:

Hi Lilian,
thank you very much for your surprisingly, lovely email.
Although we´ve never met, I´d like to know a little bit more about you.
How could you know, that I´m in a similar situation, looking for an adequate Partner, like you?

Just I wanna introduce myself: My name is Eric Honegger, I´m 34yrs. old, single, live in Berlin/Germany, work as an anesthesiologist in a large hospital nearby.
I´m so very busy with my job these days, that I´m not able to go out often to get the chance to meet someone who is willing to share her life with me.
That´s why I´m very glad to get the chance to get knowing someone this way, via email.

So don´t hesitate to respond to me as soon as possible.

Many regards
Eric

mal sehen, ich muss jetzt auch langsam mal ne Romance beginnen, bin ja auch nur ein Mann

Coroner

#6 von merino , 02.05.2009 22:04

Zitat von Coroner
work as an anesthesiologist in a large hospital nearby.
mal sehen, ich muss jetzt auch langsam mal ne Romance beginnen, bin ja auch nur ein Mann

Ist doch klar, dass bei dem Beruf die Frauen bei dir sofort einpennen

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

Beautiful Russian women waiting to meet YOU!
Hinweise und Forencodes

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz