Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

#1 von Scatman ( gelöscht ) , 30.03.2006 19:38

Post aus ... Ja woher eigentlich? Leider hat Yahoo die IP-Nummer nicht übertragen

Und was bitteschön ist "TO ENABLE US HAVE ORAL DISCUSSION"? Hoffentlich kein Schweinkram.

In Antwort auf:
From alexander_ekums@yahoo.co.uk Sun Mar 26 15:25:44 2006
Return-Path: <alexander_ekums@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Mar 2006 15:25:44 -0000
Received: from web27306.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (HELO web27306.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) [217.146.177.167]
by ***.*** (mx072) with SMTP; 26 Mar 2006 17:25:44 +0200
Received: (qmail 95298 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Mar 2006 15:25:43 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:X-RocketDSI:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:
Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=5SRg4A9n5bkv+QylDrilTATkyr91PTGa9aGFvuL6v7gXOf7TminwiMw4NU
u3VyhCedoqAx9gW/ETIVHvo1sqRyJj7RoFiNTlLnqUyJkHc1AdwkkQaz0YILL+bhT4DaC8PIkPWc
wXxrVCFq9Y602/7OokfLA9TVgNtnbj8nQDHkg= ;
Message-ID: <20060326152543.95294.qmail@web27306.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-RocketDSI: i=217.146.177.167;s=w
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:25:43 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: ekums247@latinmail.com
Subject: urgent reply needed.
To: ***@***
I have a new email address!You can now email me at: alexander_ekums@yahoo.co.uk

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS, LAGOS

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

FROM THE DESK OF: Dr.Alexander Ekums

LAGOS-NIGERIA

26/3/2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

After due deliberation with my colleagues, I decided to forward this proposal. We want a reliable person who could assist us to transfer the sum of Thirty Million United States Dollars (US$30,000,000.00) into

His/her account.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contract awarded by us under the budget allocation to my ministry and the bill was approved for payment by the concerned ministries. The contract has been executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the contract. We are left with the balance of US$30,000,000.00 as part of the over-invoiced amount, which we have deliberately over estimated, for our own I am contacting you to be our custodian for this fund.

1. 25% for you (Account Owner)2. 70% for us 3. 5% for Tax, as may required by our Government and yours. As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your address from adverts, in business directory that portrayed your establishment in good light. I am the Head Audit & Accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Lagos.

This transaction is very much free from all sorts of RISK and TROUBLE from my Government. We have been exercising patience for this opportunity for so long and to most of us this is a life time opportunity we cannot afford to miss.

To get this fund paid into your account, we have to present a Payment Invoice from a foreign establishment like yours. With this invoice, we will seek approval to transfer the fund within 14 banking days through the APEX BANK (CBN) to your designatd Bank Account. I and one of my colleague involved in this deal will come to your country to arrange for our share upon the confirmation from you that the money has been credited into your nominated Bank Account.

Indication by rivet fax to me of your sincere and serious interest will enable me fax you the procedure for operation. It will surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be discovered and business like this cannot be realized without trust. This is why we have decided to trust you for this transaction. We are looking forward to doing this transaction with you. Be further informed that everyone's interest and security had been considered before you were contacted. So be rest assured and feel free to go into this transaction with us. We may also arrange to meet with each other before commencement of this transaction at your own wish. But let honestly be our watch word throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank Best regards,

Alexander Ekums.

NOTE ON ACCEPTANCES OF THIS PURPOSAL LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US HAVE ORAL DISCUSSION.

- Dr.alexander ekums

Scatman
zuletzt bearbeitet 30.03.2006 20:01 | Top

RE: NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

#2 von vrschung ( gelöscht ) , 30.03.2006 19:50

In Antwort auf:

Ach ja, den Spruch kenne ich! Da ist einem Mugu doch tatsächlich der Account gesperrt worden.

---
Projekt Vera R. Schung: http://vrschung.home.pages.de

Hinhalten, verwirren, belügen - denn wir sind die Guten!

vrschung

#3 von Scambaiter , 30.03.2006 20:00

In Antwort auf:
Und was bitteschön ist "TO ENABLE US HAVE ORAL DISCUSSION"? Hoffentlich kein Schweinkram.
@Scatman, klingt wie "Schweinkram" ist aber nur ein wenig "schräges Englisch": "Um uns zu ermöglichen, von Mund zu Mund zu disskutieren." Mir anderen Worten, die wollen mit dir telefonoeren .

------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

#4 von fridolin , 30.03.2006 22:00

I have a new mail adress hab ich auch erhalten von einem Omar Bernard obegypt2006@yahoo.de. Er will 7.000.000 aufteilen. Ali Mente hat im Moment krass nix zu tun,vielleicht macht er kongred antwort.

fridolin
Grand Senior

#5 von Sirius ( gelöscht ) , 31.03.2006 14:13

Zitat von vrschung
In Antwort auf:

Ach ja, den Spruch kenne ich! Da ist einem Mugu doch tatsächlich der Account gesperrt worden.
Das hatte ich bislang auch geglaubt, aber in letzter Zeit ist das in fast jeder Mail von Yahoo drin - und nur bei Yahoo.

Besonders auffällig ist es hier: http://66381.homepagemodules.de/t293f9-W...er-Website.html

Jeg har en ny e-mail-adresse!Nu kan du e-maile mig på: uknlhqsvipe@yahoo.dk

Seit wann sprechen Mugus dänisch? Vermutlich wird es nachträglich von Yahoo eingesetzt.

...nu kan jeg e-maile dig på din ny adresse - smørebrød, smørebrød, røm, pøm, pøm, pøm

--
Irren ist menschlich - aber für richtig dumme Sachen braucht man einen Computer

Sirius
zuletzt bearbeitet 31.03.2006 16:58 | Top

Ana Boissy
Mrs. Nazek Hariri

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz